Sydney's Home Invasion - Ch. 02

Story Info
Shay doesn’t treat Sydney as she expects.
3.3k words
4.5
20.1k
19

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney felt a surge of hope after Lamar left the room. Maybe she could convince Shay to let her go...

Shay walked up to her, his cock stiff, but his expression wasn't unkind.

"Look, I know you're scared, but I'm not going to hurt you."

"Please... j-just let me go."

Shay shook his head ruefully. "Nah, we both know I can't do that. For one, we don't need you calling the cops and getting us arrested. For two, I need to do this. It's part of my initiation. Lamar won't vouch for me unless I do."

So clearly Shay was alluding to the gang he was in or wanted to be in? Sydney's mind raced. How could she convince him?

"Please, please!" she begged.

But Shay cupped her face gently, his tone soothing. "What's your name?"

"S-Sydney."

"Sydney, lay down on the bed." His eyes were gentle but there was a hint of steel in his tone. She had never felt so self-conscious in her entire life, but the naked brunette slid onto the bed and rested her head on her pillow.

"Good," Shay whispered. "Now don't move. Let's get you situated."

Situated? What was he going to do?? Sydney bit on her bottom lip so hard she nearly made it bleed. She watched Shay rummage around in one of her dresser drawers and pull out a sleep shirt. He climbed onto the bed beside her.

"Put your wrists up by the headboard." It appeared he was going to use the shirt as a makeshift rope to bind her hands.

"You don't need to tie me up," Sydney protested.

"Sydney." Shay's tone dipped in warning. His one free hand slid down to cup her pussy. "I'm going to make you feel good, all right? But to do that I can't be worrying about you trying anything. You're going to have to trust me. Now do as I say."

Sydney reluctantly obeyed. The slender girl put her wrists against the headboard. Within moments, Shay had used her sleep shirt to tie her wrists with a firm knot. Next, his masked face hovered near hers. The ski mask allowed him to wet his fingers. Then he dipped his hand back between her legs and began to fondle her sex.

Sydney looked at him. She couldn't believe this was happening. She was in her own bed... she was in her own room, the place which should have been the safest place in the world for her right now -- and she was about to get raped.

"Just focus on my touch, Sydney. I'm not going to hurt you. I want to make you feel good. Nothing but pleasure, baby," Shay added, his words trying to soothe her.

Sydney closed her eyes. Her labia felt the feathery caresses of Shay's fingers. Then those fingers were grazing her clit, making circular motions, varying the amount of pressure along her vulva. The girl felt occasional ricochets of more intense sensation each time Shay's index finger tunneled into her a little and made a come-hither motion that ended by rubbing across her nerve bundle. Her thighs opened up more. The girl's breathing and heart rate ticked upward as she let herself just focus on those fingers.

'Is it still rape if I enjoy it?' she asked herself. Intellectually, she knew the answer to be a resounding yes. And yet... part of her felt differently. A more primal, perhaps darker side of her didn't see it as quite so clearcut.

Shay began to kiss the side of her face. He seemed to be focusing only on her pleasure, on her responses to his touch. Two of his fingers now pumped inside of her, feeling the soft, smooth contours of her inner walls even as his hand jammed against her clitoris with its tender thrusting motion each time it slid in and out.

Sydney felt her stomach muscles clench up. A slow burn of sweet sensation began in her core and spread outward. The frisson of bliss that erupted through her body with the rhythmic motion of Shay's fingers sliding across her joy nub soon had her barely able to concentrate on anything else.

"Mmmm. Yes, Sydney. Just focus on my touch, baby. Nothing else. Focus on your own pleasure. That's what I want to see."

Shay had a sister Sydney's age. The idea of making this ordeal no worse for her than he absolutely had to... that's what motivated him, that's what he promised himself he would do for her. So he treated her tenderly, almost lovingly. His fingers stroked and caressed the girl's pussy with infinite patience. He watched her face begin to get flushed, the girl's nipples pebbling up as libido surged through his captive's veins.

Sydney bit her lip and just tried not to think about what was happening to her. She just listened to the voice. She just focused on the rising pleasure.

As her growing excitement ramped up his own desire, Shay couldn't help it. He leaned over now and kissed Sydney on the lips.

"UHH!"

Sydney let him. Her body felt hot all over. Her cunt felt fresh slithers of sensation, pleasure rippling through her core. A gathering wetness now soaked her captor's fingertips.

The beautiful brunette stifled a moan as she kissed Shay back, their tongues dueling as their mouths worked in tandem. She felt his warm breath, his beathing heavy with a lust that seemed to be rising to match her own. And all the while his fingers continued their fervent work. Her clit felt the insistent glide of his now sticky fingers moving back and forth, back and forth.

"What do you need, Sydney?" Shay said, momentarily breaking off the kiss. "Tell me what you want, baby."

Sydney groaned. Her cunt nudged downward like a needy sacrifice against his hand. Her legs were splayed wide, her slit grinding against his fingers.

"Don't stop," she breathed. That was all she could say. It was so mortifying, and even now her cheeks were painted the brightest red possible. If she was going to be... taken, she was just glad it was like this. She didn't know Shay, but clearly he was not the brute his partner was. He viewed her as more than just a piece of ass or a pussy. And that made her feel a little less scared and a little safer despite the awfulness of the situation.

The two were kissing again. Shay's lips nearly bruised hers with a passion that took her breath away, but her kisses were just as ferocious. Their tongues tussled and Shay's fingers pumped inside her with a quickening tempo. In and out they strove to give her all the pleasure she could handle and the girl felt her cunt moistening in the beginnings of surrender. Her entire body now might as well have been on fire. Her breasts ached to be touched. The girl's nipples stood out like tiny twin peaks.

"Mmmmm!" Sydney thrust her cunt more forcefully to meet those finger-thrusts, urging Shay on. They felt like a cock inside of her, hitting her G-spot. And then Shay's fingers slid at just the right angle, forcing just the right amount of pressure on her, pressing against her aroused clitoris to send her right over the edge.

"UUUHHH!"

Sydney kissed him feverishly and moaned into her captor's mouth as the climax took her to another world. Her body arched. Her bound hands clenched up as her cunt convulsed in the throes of something so intense that she forgot about everything except the one and only thing that seemed to matter: pleasure.

Shuddering, heaving, trembling, Sydney slowly came down from the summit of her mind-numbing orgasm. She found herself staring into Shay's eyes as he withdrew his hand from her snatch. He brought his glistening fingertips to her lips.

"Taste yourself," he ordered.

She did, happily... not that she hadn't before. When she'd been younger, she'd been curious what she tasted like... but this was different. This felt so much different. There was something strangely erotic about sucking her own fluids from the fingertips of the man who had just made her come.

The girl stared into her captor's eyes with a dazed look as the aftereffects of pleasure continued to cling to her.

"Baby, you're so beautiful," Shay murmured. He stroked her hair as she continued to suck on his fingertips. Then, once they were completely clean and covered only in her saliva, Shay drew back and slid off the bed.

Now the euphoria had finally worn off -- replaced by newfound anxiety. Sydney stared at Shay's rock-hard shaft. Her orgasm had made his cock hard, and it showed. Those eight inches of man-meat saluted her like she was the sexiest goddess, but one thing Sydney knew -- she didn't want to get pregnant.

"Please... I... there are condoms in my nightstand," she began as Shay walked over to the foot of the bed.

"Condoms? Who said anything about condoms?" Shay said. He looked at her, his eyes filled with a tenderness that shocked her. "I'm not going to fuck you, Sydney. I said I was going to make you feel good, and that's exactly what I plan to do."

Saying this, the young home intruder now climbed onto the bed and pressed his mouth between her legs. He began to gingerly nibble on her labia. The tantalizing sensations were appalling at first. Then his tongue swept up a sticky swath of her juices as he began to lick her pussy.

"AHHHH!" Sydney's stomach nearly did a backflip as the man began to pleasure her again in earnest, this time not with his fingers but with his tongue.

The college girl could only squirm and writhe as Shay assaulted her with waves of stimulation and sensation beyond anything she'd been prepared for. He didn't mind the soft fuzz of pubic hair enshrouding her pussy either. He felt it made her more of a woman. It aroused him seeing it there, the way it framed her soft, vulnerable folds. His nose took in the scent of her, intoxicating as any perfume, a sticky-sweetness coating his tongue and making his cock twitch to even greater attention.

"You're so beautiful, baby," he repeated. Now, grabbing her by the hips, he yanked her cunt flush against his face and began to really feast on her. He slurped, sucked, and licked on that helpless clitoris as if it was the last delicacy he ever wanted to taste before crossing over into the next life. He battered her little joy nub with flicks of his tongue before grazing it with his teeth, capturing the nub and tugging on it with gentle yet firm little squeezes.

And it was driving Sydney absolutely wild. The brunette was bucking against his chin, her sex moving with a fierce rhythm in time to his licks and slurps.

"Oh god yes," Sydney breathed, no longer caring about dignity or what was right or wrong... only the sensations that now sought to obliterate her mind -- and she would happily let them.

Sydney's desperate libido cried out for release. Her cunt slammed into Shay's face as he hungrily feasted on her, lapping at her cunt and drinking up the nectar flowing from her like it was some immortality-granting elixir. Then he tugged on her clit with another expertly timed squeeze between his tongue and teeth and she lost the last vestiges of control.

"UUUGGGHHH!!!"

Sydney flailed wildly, her legs and hips jerking as her juices spattered Shay's tongue and coated every taste bud with the tang of cunt.

Shay held onto her hips and swallowed as much as he could. Moments later, he was sitting up, his chin glistening with the evidence of Sydney's lust.

Sydney shivered. Her cunt twitched.

"Did you like that, baby?"

Shay placed a hand gently on her sex. The warmth of her pussy felt like a furnace beneath his palm. He relished the sensation of that aroused yet satiated sex pulsing beneath his touch. Meanwhile, Sydney looked up at him in awe. She couldn't believe how gentle he'd been, how considerate toward her, how focused entirely on her pleasure. None of her anxiety had prepared her for this.

This could have been a complete nightmare. Thanks to Shay... well, thanks to Shay, it wasn't.

"Cat got your tongue?" he added when she just kept panting without a reply.

She nodded, a lazy grin sliding across her lips. "Maybe," she admitted.

"Look, if Lamar asks, I fucked you good, got it?" Shay said with a wink.

Liking him even more, Sydney nodded. 'Thank you' she thought. 'Thank you for being a good enough person to show that you care. Shay was no saint, but Sydney wasn't sure that she needed him to be. The two boys she'd fooled around with at Eagleton, those experiences hadn't been nearly as good as this. Those college guys had looked after their own pleasure first and foremost, and sometimes roughly too, but Shay was different.

Suddenly though, like a fragile spell, the moment broke as both Sydney and Shay heard a booming voice behind them. It was Lamar, and he didn't sound pleased. In fact, he looked downright livid.

"What the fuck, white boy! I said to give her some cock. And all you did was give her some love-dovey kisses to her pussy? Aww, hell no. Hell fucking NO." He pointed the gun at Shay. "Move aside. Now."

Shay stood up.

"Lamar, look, we don't need to do this. She's tied to the bed. She won't give us any trouble. We can finish getting what we came here for and leave. We can--"

The furious older gangbanger wasn't having it though. He pistol-whipped Shay, who went spinning to the floor.

"Nah. I like my way better," Lamar growled.

By now Sydney's perfect moment and calmness had evaporated, and her anxieties surged with a vengeance.

"No, please... please don't do this," she begged.

Yet in only moments, Lamar was naked again. His long, stiff, throbbing black cock saluted her, all 9 inches of it. "You gonna feel a REAL cock tonight, white bitch. So you might as well learn to enjoy it."

He climbed onto the bed and lined up his raging erection between the girl's labia.

"No, wait, my condoms. They're in the drawer!" Sydney blurted out desperately.

"I don't give a fuck about any condoms, bitch," Lamar replied. He pressed the gun to her belly. "Now don't give me any grief, slut. You just listen to your instincts now. You know your body was made to take big, hard cock. Keep those legs spread and don't give me trouble. You be a good cock-sheath for me now."

The college sophomore was now staring at that vein-engorged shaft about to impale her. Part of her was terrified even as a tiny, primal inner voice tried to soothe her. Why was there a sense of anticipation flowing through her now? Even her cunt seemed to twitch with expectation as she felt the head of his cock now barely pressed against her pussy lips. What would it feel like to have that entire thing inside of her?

"Oh please, I don't want to get pregnant. Please!" she said, trying to reason with him, trying to stay calm and retain the illusion that something, anything, might still be within her control.

But Lamar's harsh, hungry stare was a prelude of things to come.

"I don't care what you want, bitch. You can have my black baby for all I care," he barked. Then, tossing the gun aside on the bed, the muscular black man lunged between her legs. His cock slammed into her cunt like a battering ram. Sydney felt her body violated in one swift stroke. Her cunt struggled to accommodate that punishing black cock as it lanced her like a spear. Then he was fucking her, not even letting her acclimate to the sensations of his pounding shaft. The black gangbanger blanketed her body with his, fucking her with a frenzy like an orc on a mission to rape and pillage. His glute muscles clenched up as he drove inside her with all the strength he could muster.

"OOHHH!!! Oh god! Stop!"

Sydney could feel him. She could feel every inch of that shaft sliding against her slick insides, punishing her pussy yet giving it untold amounts of pleasure at the same time. Confused, steeped in self-loathing, and aroused all at once, the slender brunette felt that bed shake beneath her as this man took her pussy and made it his own.

Lamar reached out to grip her by the neck with one hand even as he fondled her tits with the other and kept slamming into her. Again and again, his cock pummeled her soft folds, parting her labia and driving deep, like a jackhammer. He looked down and watched his cock vanish inside her with each thrust as if to help him savor the rape.

Meanwhile the sexy brunette let out a half-strangled groan as pleasure snuck through her despite everything.

"UUGGHKK!!!"

"You like that, white bitch? Yeah, this is what you've been missing," Lamar growled, redoubling his efforts. Sydney felt the friction inside her pussy ricocheting with fresh bursts of pleasure deep through her core. Against her will, the girl's cunt clung to that plunging shaft, coating it with fluids of gratitude and lust. Her pussy had never felt more alive than it did at this moment -- with this mighty black cock hammering into her with a savagery almost beyond comprehension.

Meanwhile, Shay was sitting up with a groan, watching his partner fuck the girl he had just pleasured -- the girl he'd been trying to protect.

'What am I going to do?' Shay wondered bitterly, searching for a way to help Sydney, but with a sinking feeling the younger gang member realized that it was already too late.

"P-please don't get me pregnant.... Please just don't come!" Sydney grated between clenched teeth as Lamar fucked her, his hand tightening around her throat.

Lamar looked over at Shay once he realized his partner was lucid again. "Oh hey, white boy. Welcome back. See how much this white bitch loves taking cock? Look at that," he added, sliding his shaft out slowly to reveal the entirety of the meaty column sheened in the girl's fluids. "This bitch is WET." Now he drove himself to the hilt, balls-deep inside his captive once more. Sydney's whimpers, grunts, and groans added to the sounds of a perverse sexual symphony as the rape progressed.

"UH!! You want in on this action, Bro?" Lamar grunted. "Too bad. Wait your turn. I'll let you have sloppy seconds with her if you decide you want to be a real man after all."

Shay stared, appalled as his partner fucked the helpless girl like a tireless machine, but he couldn't help noticing that despite Sydney's whimpers, the slender brunette had a glazed look of pleasure behind her eyes too. Her nipples remained stiff and aroused as the muscular black male plowed her intimate folds and joined their bodies as one in a kind of obscene symmetry.

"Please, I really don't want to get pregnant," Sydney whined.

Lamar slapped her. "No more talk about pregnancy, bitch. No more complaining," he growled. "You know you want this cock. Aren't you liking the feel of this cock in you, bitch? Answer me!"

"Y-yes," Sydney admitted, voice faltering with shame. Wet sounds of suction and fluids combined with friction emanated from where Lamar's pelvis smacked against Sydney's cunt.

"You been living in this house since you were a little girl, bitch? Did you ever think you'd be getting fucked hard in your own bed, tied up and having your pussy stretched by a big, black cock?" Lamar taunted. When she didn't answer, he slapped her again. "Answer me, cunt."

"N-n-no," she whimpered, her nipples still hard as thumb tacks as her pussy gladly accepted that shaft deep inside her.

Yet as the bedsprings continued to squeak, Shay now had an idea. Even though he hadn't kept Sydney safe from Lamar's depredations and depravity, but maybe he could do at least one thing to help her, after all...

Taking a deep breath, Shay sprang into action.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To Be Continued...