Sydney's Home Invasion Ch. 07

Story Info
Sydney's escape goes awry.
3.6k words
4.65
11.9k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SYDNEY'S ESCAPE ATTEMPT GOES AWRY

At least they were finally alone. That was all Sydney could think, her mind racing.

Max was licking Shani's pussy while he remained hogtied on the bed. His girlfriend's breaths came out in sharper and sharper bursts. Shani still had her eyes closed, her mind immersed in the pleasure Max was giving her.

'Guys, we need to get out of here!' was what Sydney would have hissed if she could have, if this damned gag weren't stuffed in her mouth. Instead all that came out was a plaintive 'UUUHHH!!!!'

But Max ignored her. Too scared by the possible consequences of disobeying their captors, he mindlessly and obediently kept up his cunnilingus, his nose rubbing against Shani's shaved pubic mound as his tongue stroked her and slid inside her slickening folds. Max thought of the cock that had raped her and decided that if this was all he could do to comfort Shani, then so be it.

As for Sydney, she was done being obedient. She was done just being a helpless victim. Ever since Shay had tied her to the bed, she had been gradually working on her restraints. The oversized tee which Shay had used as a makeshift rope had been well tied, but it wasn't the same as rope. It wasn't as tight as rope would have been.

So Sydney had taken advantage of that. She'd done what she could. Slowly, over time, she had finally managed to loosen it a bit... then a little further. Now just a little bit more...

There was no telling how soon the three home invaders would be back, but Sydney's pounding heart told her it might be any second. It wouldn't take them long to finish looting whatever they could carry. Annoyed and a little disgusted at Shani and Max for their eagerness to surrender and simply do whatever their captors wanted, Sydney redoubled her efforts. She yanked, tugged, and strained against the wrist bindings with all her might. Pulling at every conceivable angle, her arm muscles wore themselves ragged, but finally she hit paydirt. Finally, she got rewarded for her efforts.

Suddenly she was free.

Quickly, Sydney tore off her gag and threw it aside. "Guys, we've got to go!" She crawled over to Max and began to work on the tight knots binding his wrists and ankles together. Now Max finally stopped licking Shani's pussy and Shani's eyes snapped open.

"Give me a second, Max. I've almost got this."

The knots were stubborn though, and precious seconds ticked by. She ended up looking for something to help cut the knots. Then she remembered. She pulled her Swiss army knife from the bottom drawer of her nightstand. Next she cut through Max's bindings.

"All right, I'll get Shani." She pulled off Shani's gag and was about to reach out to cut the makeshift rope tying Shani's wrists when the bedroom door slammed wide open.

Javi entered with Lamar and Shay in tow. Shay and Lamar each carried two full black duffel bags. The gang lieutenant drew his pistol and pointed it at Sydney.

The naked girl froze.

"Where do you think you're going, bitch? Put down the knife and slide it toward me... SLOWLY."

'No, no...' Her stomach seized up. The light at the end of the tunnel now dwindled, swallowed up in darkness.

Max meanwhile had stood up and was only just managing to get feeling back into his legs and arms. Now he had his hands in the air, looking terrified.

"Look, you've taken what you wanted," Sydney said, her own hands now raised. The girl gestured toward the full duffel bags. "Just let us go. We'll give you a half hour to get away before we call the cops," she lied.

Javi smiled, but it was thin and filled with the coldness of malice.

"How generous of you, bitch. I wasn't aware that you're now the one calling the shots." Storming up to Max, he pistol-whipped Sydney's brother and the teen went down, clutching his head.

"Max! No, please don't punish him. I'm the one who got free and tried to make us escape. Punish me!" Sydney implored.

"Oh, I'm getting to that part, bitch, don't worry," the gang lieutenant promised. His gaze flicked toward Shay, though, as he glowered. "And YOU, dumbass... you've been the source of one fuck-up after another. Disobeying Lamar and going soft toward the girl, and now this, not knowing how to tie a damn knot properly. I don't think our Jefe's going to see you as Blazing Skull material," the man growled.

He nodded at Lamar and motioned at Max, who was still reeling from the blow. "Tie that bitch boy's wrists to the headboard face-up beside his girlfriend, and do it right." Lamar nodded and sprang into action. He dragged Max onto the bed. Max didn't bother to resist as Lamar tied his wrists with another makeshift cloth, but unlike Shay's, his knot seemed firm and unbreakable.

"Good. Now, bitch, the question remains... what to do with YOU."

Sydney trembled as the muscular Latino stalked up to her. He nudged the barrel of his pistol against her left breast, then her right. His gaze roamed down the length of her flat, muscle-toned belly to the slit of her sex. "You deserve some punishment, bitch. It would be a shame to waste such fine pussy and put a bullet in your head, but I'm thinking you're just too much trouble."

"Please don't hurt me," Sydney begged, hating that she was having to debase herself again. "Let me... let me suck your cock," she offered.

Javi laughed. "Is THAT all you're going to offer? One measly cock-sucking? Is that all your brother's life is worth?" Javi stomped over to the other side of the bed and pressed the handgun to Max's temple.

"Please! OK, OK! I'll do whatever you want. ANYTHING! If cock-sucking isn't enough, what do you want? Please, fuck my pussy. Fuck me in the ass. Whatever you want!" Sydney babbled frantically.

Javi pointed with his free hand toward Max's crotch. "I want you to lick and suck that cock and make your brother hard, slut. And then I want you to fuck him. That's right, bitch, I want you to ride your brother's cock."

Sydney's eyes widened as her stomach dropped to her feet. No, oh god this couldn't be happening. This nightmare had only worsened. She didn't know how much more she could take. But Sydney knew something else even more fervently, deep inside her now broken heart and shattered mind -- she knew how much she loved her little brother. Seeing her 18-year-old brother's frightened face just made Sydney want to make it all better, or barring that, do whatever she could to help him... and right now that just meant keeping him alive. If that meant... doing what this sadistic home invader demanded, then so be it.

"OK, I'm doing it!" Sydney squeaked. She climbed onto the bed. Staring down at her brother's flaccid length, she leaned down. She stared at her brother's penis lying soft and forlorn beneath her, hating what this psycho was about to make her do. It was so wrong. It broke every taboo. And yet she had no choice. Now, thrusting aside a strong surge of disgust, the slender brunette began to lick from the base of Max's manhood to the very tip. Her tongue tasted the full length of his sweaty shaft. After just a few bottom-to-tip strokes of her tongue up the side of his cock, Max's shaft jerked awake. Soon he was stiff. Now Sydney sucked lovingly on the tip of his penis, revolted but full of love for her little brother.

Javi walked over behind Sydney and proceeded to finger the girl's cunt even while he noted the brutal sight of her still distended asshole.

"That's good, bitch. Get him hard for your pussy," Javi murmured. "Show your brother how much you love him."

Meanwhile, Shani looked away with disgust, her heart going out to her boyfriend and to Sydney. But soon she had her own issues to deal with.

"Hey, Javi, mind if I try out the black cunt?" Lamar ventured. Javi glanced over to see a noticeable bulge beneath his pants. Javi nodded with an indulgent smirk. "Sure, why not. Go ahead. Fuck her."

Soon Lamar had stripped again. The musclebound black gang member climbed between Shani's legs.

"Black pussy and black cock belong together, don't you think, bitch?" he growled as he lanced her cunt with one savage thrust. Then he began thrusting like crazy, his body blanketing hers as they fucked. Her second rape had begun.

Back on the other side of the bed, things were fast progressing. Max's tortured moan slipped free. His beautiful naked sister was still kneeling, sucking gently and tenderly on the tip of his cock, her head bobbing up and down while Javi continued to finger-fuck her exposed pussy from behind.

Still stabbing two fingers into the college girl's cunt, he now inserted his thumb into her torn asshole.

"UUGHHHH!!!" Sydney groaned as intense discomfort swam through her.

"All right, little cunt, that's enough lollipop sucking for one day. Let's get you mounted up. Time to squeeze your brother's man-meat with those young cunt muscles of yours. Get busy, whore."

"I'm so sorry, Max," Sydney whispered. The naked girl straddled her brother now. She looked down at him, saw the forgiveness in his eyes even as she clasped the base of his engorged shaft, positioned the bulbous tip between her labia, and sank herself down to join their bodies as one. Sydney gasped as she felt her little brother's cock slam up inside her, fully sheathed in her velvet-soft cunt. She paused, sitting atop him, acclimating to that feeling of fullness as her smooth ass cheeks rested on his lap.

Max's eyes were wide, his breathing shallow. He couldn't believe that the exquisite snugness around his cock right now was his own sister's pussy.

"Don't just sit there. Pump that fuck-hole, girl. Let's go!" Javi barked.

With infinite sorrow and disgust, Sydney obeyed. Her ass cheeks began a steady bouncing rhythm, her cunt lips sliding up and down the aroused shaft of her sibling. She spread her hands along Max's broad chest, steadying herself as she humped him. The college girl fucked her brother, and with each downward impalement as her pussy hugged his manhood, she felt a little more of herself dying inside.

'I'm so sorry, Max. I'm sorry I couldn't save us.' Somehow she knew that this was all her fault. With their parents gone on vacation, she should have been more vigilant. She was just a year older than Max, but she was in college and he wasn't. She was the one living on her own. She should have known better. If only she had remembered to re-arm the security system...

Her cunt slid up and down with a mesmerizing rhythm. Soon Max's cock had dribbled pre-cum to help lubricate his sister's snatch. As for Sydney, she hated the pleasure slithering through the walls of her sex, her vaginal secretions leaking lovingly to coat more and more of Max's cock. Traitorous arousal coiled through her. To her primal mind, there was no incestuous cock -- there was just cock. In the primal part of Sydney's psyche, this was not her brother lying beneath her -- this was just a man. A young man, handsome and muscular, with a long cock embedded inside her, awakening sensations that her primal femininity now craved.

"That's real good. Keep going, bitch." Javi had stripped out of his clothing now too. The imposing figure stood naked beside the bed, jerking his own cock with one hand while clutching his gun in the other. He watched the siblings' forced lovemaking with heavy-lidded satisfaction as their display fueled his own lust.

While all this was happening, Lamar was in seventh heaven. His cock pummeled the helpless black pussy beneath him. He felt her juicing up around his slamming girth. Shani's little grunts and the look on her face said it all. Part of the little slut was enjoying this. And, best of all, Lamar thought with a secret frisson of triumphant glee, was that his cell phone was propped up and recording every second of it.

As for Javi, he knew that things were reaching a climax, and time was short. They needed to wrap this up and get the fuck out of here. He groaned, feeling the cum churning in his balls, a second batch of sperm just begging for release. He grabbed Sydney's left arm and brought her hand to his cock.

"Jerk it, slut. Jerk me while you fuck your brother. Give me a fuck-show and a handjob at the same time."

Sydney obediently clasped his shaft with her slender fingers and began pumping his erection in her tiny fist. She managed to keep her free hand pressed against her brother's chest, keeping her upright while she bounced on his lap, impaling her pussy with a steady cadence and pleasuring the cock of their captor and rapist.

Javi groaned, feeling the orgasm sneaking up on him. "Yes, you little whore... ahhh... now I want you to make your brother come inside that pussy. Make him come, bitch."

Sydney shivered with dread even as pleasure sang through her loins. Her cunt felt warm and aroused as it clung to the sides of Max's cock. The siblings' fluids mingled together, pre-cum and cunt juice. The college girl's slick pussy rose and fell with rapid succession as it engulfed the shiny, wet cock of the high school senior.

'I can't do this. What if I get pregnant? I can't have my own brother coming inside me!' Her mind raced with a deepening dread. Yet she didn't dare to voice her protests, not when she knew already that this monster of a person surely wouldn't care. She saw it in Javi's deadened eyes. Whether she got pregnant or not, whether she got impregnated by her own little brother's sperm or not -- that meant nothing to this man. That meant nothing to this monster.

So instead, the slender brunette merely did as he asked. Sydney prepared to cross the Rubicon and violate one of the ultimate taboos. Her ass cheeks smacked onto Max's lap again and again, her cunt making squelchy sounds of wetness as their bodies joined, as Max's cock strained inside the soft, welcoming folds of her snatch.

And then he lost it. He lost control. Max was bereft. Sydney could see it in his eyes. His hands clenched up into white-knuckled fists so hard it was a wonder his fingers didn't break. His body snapped like a giant sinew of muscle, tensing up, stiffening like a dying man as he climaxed.

"Sis, I'm so sorry!! UUUUGGGHHHH!!!" Max wailed, his manhood firing a steady salvo of sperm deep into his sister's snatch, filling that cunt with millions and millions of his mindless, egg-seeking tadpoles.

"Uhhhh!" Sydney groaned as she felt that warm jism fill up her pussy, heartbroken that it was her own brother's. First she had been raped. Now she had been forced to help in her younger brother's rape too. The evening's depravities seemed to sink to new lows by the minute. The girl just wanted to turn off all thoughts and all emotions as she felt her brother's cock twitch again and again before slowly turning flaccid inside her cunt.

But the final climax hadn't yet happened. Javi hadn't yet received his satisfaction. He batted away the girl's hand, annoyed that she hadn't yet made him come.

"Your handjob technique needs work, slut. Let's see if you can finish me off with your mouth." Climbing onto the bed, he stood on the mattress over Max's torso and presented the bulbous tip of his cock, pressing it against Sydney's lips. The beautiful brunette took him in, smothering his shaft and sucking with fervent obedience. She looked up at him with that cute face and those imploring green eyes as her tongue cradled the underside of his shaft. It wasn't enough though. Javi gathered up her disheveled hair in his fist and skull-fucked her. His balls smacked against her chin. Sydney's tiny hands pressed against her rapist's hips, but he was too strong. He held the back of her head, her hair bunched up in his fist as he raped her throat.

"UUUGGHHKK!" was all that came out of Sydney's strangled air passage, her eyes watering. Pre-cum slid down her chin, making it glisten.

"Please stop. Let her breathe!" Max protested.

Meanwhile, beside them on the bed Lamar was close to coming. He threw his hips forward for another pulverizing fuck, lancing Shani's cunt.

"You want me to come, bitch?"

"Yes, please come!" Shani begged. She just wanted to get it over with even as her libido, traitorous and appalling, surged through her veins. She was now slamming her cunt to meet his fucks, her cunt muscles clenching up around his cock. She felt him straining, felt his thrusts getting more insistent, more desperate. And then Lamar was fully sheathed inside the snug slickness of her conquered pussy, unleashing thick ropes of cum inside her, making her his.

"UHH!!! Yes, bitch! Your black pussy is paradise!" His head shot forward and he kissed her as he splattered her womb.

While Lamar finished riding out the sheer joy of his climax in a well-fucked teen pussy, Javi was reaching his own version of rapture.

He had Sydney gripped by the back of the skull. He was plunging his cock down her throat, his balls, pressed against her chin. She gurgled and groaned desperately, trying to breathe through her nose, but she couldn't with her cute nose crushed against his pelvis.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Javi slammed the palm of his hand against the back of Sydney's skull, trying to get her to take him deeper. Inch by inch, he succeeded, and then finally his entire cock was encased in the sweet warmth of her throat.

Then he was coming hard, spewing violently down the girl's throat. Sydney had passed out though, her airway desperate for oxygen. Javi rode out the rest of his climax, his seed jetting between her lips as he pulled back, spraying the girl's face with another blast of cum. He held the girl up by her hair and neck while he finished taking his pleasure. Cum spewed across her hairline, forehead, closed eyelids, nose, mouth, and chin. Then, at last, he let her naked figure flop forward, limp against her brother's chest.

"Sis! Sydney!" Max cried frantically, terrified that she might be dead. But he needn't have worried. The girl was alive. Her chest rose and fell. Soon Max realized that he was feeling her breathing against him. Cum dribbled from between his sister's lips though. The girl's face glistened beneath a sheen of Javi's sperm. Max could feel the curves of Sydney's breasts against his chest as she lay atop him, quiet and peaceful, as if she'd just been raped into a coma. Max felt his sister's cunt still entrapping his softened manhood and hated himself more than ever.

'Please, we have to get out of this alive!' he thought desperately. Sydney had nearly done it. She had nearly helped them escape and saved them all. But now Max realized that she would be the one who needed saving. There was nothing more she could do. Now their only forlorn hope was him or Shani.

But Max felt frantic with despair. Bound naked to his sister's bed, what could he possibly do?

Javi grabbed another piece of torn clothing and used it as makeshift binding to tie the unconscious girl's wrists to the headboard. She lay prone against her brother now, her cum-coated face resting beside his. Then Javi reached down behind Sydney, grabbing her ass cheeks and pushing her body forward a bit. Max's cock slipped free of her pussy, and Javi could now observe the stream of brotherly sperm dripping from her cunt.

"Damn, boy, you might have just knocked up your sister. That's fucking nasty," he said with a note of sadistic glee. He gave the college girl's ass an affectionate farewell slap as yet more cum seeped out, trickling onto Max's pubic hair.

By now, Lamar had crawled off the bed too. He stood there admiring the masterpiece he'd created -- a creampie glistening between Shani's cunt lips. Shani stared at the ceiling, ashamed, yearning for all of it to end even as her breasts' erect nipples provided the damning proof of her primal femininity's all too easy surrender. Shani would never, ever forget that part of her had enjoyed her rape.

"All right, boys," Javi growled. "Pick up the duffel bags and get the fuck out. I'll wrap up business here with these three and meet you at the car."

12