Sydney's Home Invasion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lamar began to get dressed, but Shay froze. His senses tingled. His premonition of dread warned him that he wasn't going to be cool with whatever Javi was about to do.

"What does 'wrap up business here' mean exactly?" Shay asked aloud. But now Javi stalked over to Shay and put a gun in his face.

"It means 'None of your fucking business,' boy," Javi hissed.

Shay thought back to his earlier realization. Loose ends. Javi was going to tie up loose ends, and that was all these three teen captives were to him.

"Relax. It was just a simple question." Shay backed off, his hands up, but the beginnings of a plan were starting to form. His resolve stiffening, he made a fateful decision -- one from which there'd be no turning back.

"Come on," Lamar growled impatiently. "Let's go." Shay pretended to be docile and followed Lamar down the stairs as they made their way to the car, but he had other ideas.

Ideas which would probably get him killed. But he had to save the captives if he could.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To Be Continued...

12