Sylvan Courtyard: 4 Watch with Ears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both," she said grumpily as we walked together toward the exit. "Today is my hard day. I have two classes I'm taking, and I also teach two sections as well."

"Ouch."

"Yeah, it is a bear. But at least I am done fairly early, and I can come home and collapse out on my patio again in the nice weather." She turned to me as I held the door to the foyer open for her. "After I saw you, did you sit outside like I was?"

"Oh yeah," I started to say, but then I was suddenly wary. She had been sitting outside right under Hannah's balcony earlier in the evening. Has she still been there later, and had to run inside to get away from the demonstration over her head? "I, uh, was playing a puzzle game last night, before the final push at school. I managed to crack this box I had to open. Turns out, I needed a key, not a combination and... why am I babbling to you about these details? Sorry," I shrugged in what I hoped was a nonchalant manner.

"A puzzle game?" Felicity asked, as if puzzled herself. Then she actually shoved me very lightly with her shoulder as we exited the main doors from the foyer to the parking lot. "You must have wanted a serious distraction from the show Heather and Henry were putting on for nearby ears!"

I just gave her a sheepish look of confession. But she did not need to know that the puzzle game came afterward. "I... uh..." I sighed. "Yeah, Henry sure seemed to have a fun time out there..."

"Oh, I was pretty sure Heather was having a ball too," Felicity snorted. "But it was nothing to how enthusiastic they were once they went inside."

"Really?" I asked, relaxing a little. If Felicity was going to admit to perving on the noises from that balcony herself, I felt a little better. "How would you know? The soundproofing inside around here is top-notch."

"True," Felicity said, reaching her elderly Volkswagon Golf, which was parked just this side of my F-150 by a few spaces. "But either there was a repair at some point on my ceiling/her floor, or there was a building screw-up to begin with, because there has to be some gap in the insulation between us. When she and Henry really get going in her bedroom, I can hear them fairly clearly from mine!"

"Ouch."

"Oh, I think it is pretty fun most of the time," Felicity smiled. "Call it a guilty pleasure." She opened her door. "Hey, if you want to feel guilty too, next time they get up to it out on the balcony, come down to my place and I'll let you hear what I mean."

I looked at her a bit bug-eyed, then rolled my eyes, smiled, and gave her a wave as I moved on to my car. She had pulled out of the parking lot well before I could even get all my materials stashed in the passenger seat.

Like I was going to abandon my privacy and be witnessed listening to my neighbors having sex!

My day at the University had been supposed to be an easy one. I just had the one class to teach, and it was a review session, followed by my last office hours of the semester that afternoon. Those office hours went long, but not more than usual. I had lunch with my advisor. He even paid. I knew that was not generosity, but self-defense against the kind of restaurant food that I could afford.

But my research kind of blew up, and I was there stupidly late taking care of the several unrelated and individually minor issues that had all cropped up at the least convenient moment possible.

Tired, grumpy, and starving, I grabbed a burger from Wendy's and ate it in the car while I drove back to Sylvan Courtyard. I had had a nutritious lunch earlier, at least.

The evening was again already gloaming as I entered the courtyard and headed determinedly toward my apartment. But my eye caught Felicity, once again sitting on her patio, and waving her arm at me silently. I turned and approached her, fortunately responding automatically to her silence with my own.

She waved me to the lightweight aluminum chair next to her own. "Henry is back over again tonight!" she whispered quietly, pointing upward.

"Really? Don't they have to study for exams some time?" I whispered back incredulously.

But they were back together, and they were back on the balcony above Felicity and now me.

"You almost missed it," Felicity hissed. "They just started a couple minutes ago."

"Henry, stop that! What are you doing?" Heather's voice came from above. There was the sound of another swat that was not a slap in any way.

"I'm taking your blouse off," Henry replied with eager humor.

"Out here? I don't have a bra on!"

"My hands have been telling me that for a while now," Henry chuckled. "Come on, lift your arms."

"Again, we are outside! Bad enough you pulled this last night! This is a big complex. People could see..." There was the rustling of fabric. "Oh my God. This is embarrassing!"

"I think you like it."

"I do not. I'm fucking topless here, right in front of all my goddamned neighbors, Henry! Any one of them could see me any second."

"I think you'd like that," Henry chortled. "You sure showed enthusiasm about being exposed last night."

"That wasn't enthusiasm! That was just relief that no one saw!"

"Uh-huh. Then why are your gorgeous little nipples in glass-cutter mode right now, all exposed where anyone might see them?"

"That's not from the danger," Heather snapped. Then her voice softened. "It's, uh, from your fingers, Baby."

"Thanks," Henry said, unbelieving. Then there was a soft sucking sound.

"Oh, fuck, Baby," Heather groaned. "Suck them harder..."

The dialog above us became a monolog for a few minutes, as Heather carried on murmuring various encouragements, but Henry's mouth was obviously busy with tasks other than forming words.

But then both Felicity and I jumped as a light suddenly turned on in an apartment across the way.

Felicity had seen it too. "Yikes! Stop that and give me my blouse back!" she yeeped.

"What? Oh," Henry said, as he saw the light. The game was suddenly a little too real for them both, dammit. "No, don't put it back on. We'll just go inside."

The sliding glass door above us creaked as it shut.

"Damn. Just when it was getting good," I said, not quite believing I was sitting there with a neighbor, listening to other neighbors.

"Come on," Felicity said, getting up.

"Huh?"

"Come in. I told you, at least if they head for the bedroom, which I am certain they are doing right now, we can still hear them from inside!"

Bemused, I followed Felicity who, like Heather, apparently had hidden depths of kinkiness.

I knew it. I just knew it!

Inside, Felicity asked if I wanted a beer, and I automatically said yes. I had never been in her apartment before. It was even more minimally decorated than my own. The residents of our complex might have mostly been better off than average for college types like us, but we were still the sort to make economies on furnishings.

She waved me to her bedroom as she headed for her fridge.

Ordinarily, being casually waved into the bedroom of a cutie like Felicity, even without much idea of how her body shaped up, would have had me hard as a rock. I was hard, but not for Felicity, and not hard as a rock. The situation was strange.

It also was frustrating, because even though I could tell they were in the bedroom above us, there were no voices. I had begun to really enjoy Heather's apparent habit of practically narrating the sex she was enjoying, and I found that I missed it.

But about the same moment that Felicity reappeared to stand beside me and press an open Heineken into my hand, Heather came through again.

"Okay, stop for a minute. I need you to get naked."

"Me? How about you? You are halfway there already," Henry replied.

"Bareassed. Now," Heather snorted.

"All right," Henry grumbled, I was sure insincerely. After a moment's delay, he added, "This would be easier if you kept your hands to yourself while I strip."

"Yes, but not as fun. Here," Heather laughed.

"And how am I supposed to get my pants off if you have my hands holding your boobs?"

"I guess I can help..."

They both chuckled.

Felicity and I found ourselves rolling our eyes at each other over the byplay. It was ridiculous, but I was quite completely hard now, imagining what the two of them, particularly Heather, were up to.

Just my luck, as Felicity and I parted our sarcastic gazes, her eyes slid downward.

"Ha! Someone is certainly enjoying listening to the show," she snorted, referring to the tent in my pants that I had no opportunity yet to disguise.

I stared back at her. She was cute. She might be hot, though I was not sure, but she was definitely cute. And given how she was dressed, I could not really tell a lot... "Yeah?" I said, letting my gaze linger challengingly, before looking back up at the ceiling. "I can't say for sure, but I'm betting you are well into their act, too."

"Mmmm, Henry. Isn't this a nice little hard-on you have for me?" Heather asked above us.

"If I ever have my hands full of your boobs this long and aren't hard, call an ambulance," Henry replied earnestly.

"Noted," Heather said. "But now that I have this in my grasp, I'm not letting go. You are going to have to help me with my pants, Mister."

"She really does like to narrate, doesn't she?" Felicity mused, looking up as well.

I shot another quick look at her. Very cute...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

"She's like a square dance caller," I mused. Then I looked at my fellow eavesdropper blandly. "Want to follow her call?" Then I casually looked upward again.

I felt her eyes on me as she paused. But for barely a heartbeat. "Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Quite probably," I laughed. She hadn't hit me, so at least I got a good zinger out of it.

We stared at the ceiling for a moment as Heather scolded Henry for playing with her ass instead of untangling her ankles.

"We would have to catch up," Felicity said. "I guess that means you need to get naked now."

"Me? I thought she got topless first," I said, trying to buy time to consider if she was being serious. I looked at her.

Felicity was staring back, nostrils flaring. "Are you going to stand there and argue with me, or are you going to get naked? Don't you get the feeling that they are about to get to the good stuff?"

Right. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I sensed a sudden real possibility for an awful lot gained...

"Right," I said, and tugged my shirt off over my head. I stopped to look at her to make sure I was not being had.

"Very nice," Felicity said quietly. "But I've seen you shirtless beside the pool all sorts of times. Show me what I haven't seen."

Well, alrighty then. I popped my button and unzipped my fly. Then I grabbed both underwear and pants and pushed both to the floor. My cock, which was as interested as it ever was by this point, bobbed free and I turned to let it point right at Felicity.

"Very nice," she said, still keeping her voice carefully low. "I think she grabbed it at this point..." She reached out toward my cock.

Despite the distinct desire to let her at it, I swept her hand aside. "She was topless before she grabbed it," I hissed.

"There," said Heather above us, obviously fully naked now. "I think it is time for me to give this lovely cock the warm bath it desperately needs."

Her words did incite Felicity to hurry, and she tossed aside her vest. The front of the turtleneck swelled promisingly. In a flash, the white top was tugged off over her head, and her smooth stomach and the way she filled the cute little beige lace bra she wore had me confirming the upgrade from cute to hot.

I could see the bra opened in front and I swiftly stepped forward. "If I remember, Henry did a lot of the work in getting her topless," I mused, and she did nothing to dissuade me from reaching out and unclasping the bra. I trailed my fingertips lightly over the sweet flesh of her breasts briefly as I spread it wide and off her shoulder. She let the bra slide free of her shoulders and my fingers. Her breasts were not large, but still more than ample to hold onto, and shaped into firm, round mounds. Her nipples were small and dusky brown against her pale skin, and they were hard enough to prove, as if I had any remaining doubts, that she was as into this whole freaky perversion as I was.

Henry was contradicting Heather above us. "I don't think so, fabulous as that sounds. I think I need to bury my face for a while first tonight!"

"Hurry, we need to keep catching up while they argue," Felicity said to me. She stepped forward and grabbed my cock with both hands. She looked down as she began to explore my length. "Right. My hands are now busy. Get my jeans off!"

I too was motivated to get us both naked, and get a chance to fill my mouth with those boobs for a moment at least, before they quit arguing. I clasped her hips, then ran my hands back to clasp her ass. More promising clues to Felicity's shape that always hid behind these baggy-type pants...

I lifted my hands, the slid them down inside the back of her elastic waistband, clutching the bare buttocks I found. They were soft but smooth, and felt every bit as nicely shaped as I had hoped. For a moment, I thought she was panty-free, but then I realized that my fingers had brushed the waistband of a thong as they dove to get a hold of these wonderful buns.

Henry and Heather were full-on arguing about who would get their mouth full first.

"How about 69?" Henry offered. I slipped my hands almost free of Felicity's pants and grabbed both jeans and thong, pushing them down her legs smoothly. As I bent to do so, I took one of her eager nipples between my lips.

"Babe, you know that never works. One of us or both of us gets too distracted to do a good job," Heather growled.

As I helped Felicity step free of her jeans, my tongue teasing the nipple between my lips, there was a thump above us.

"There," Heather said, having just shoved Henry back onto the mattress, I guessed. "I refuse to argue. Lie back and take your blowjob like a man," she laughed.

"So bossy," Henry groaned, clearly once again enjoying lips sliding around his cock.

I got distracted by that mental image and found myself suddenly being shoved back onto the pink comforter atop Felicity's remarkably soft bed. After a moment's thought about how I could never sleep on a surface so soft, but could very much get into fucking on one, I realized that we had caught up, and the evening was about to go from good to great for me.

I had barely finished the thought before soft lips pressed against the raging purple helmet of my cock. Felicity's tongue forced her own lips apart as it slid out and down the front of my glans, and her now parted lips followed the tongue down and around me.

My overly loud groan of happiness was fortunately overridden by a much louder one from Henry above us. "Fuck, Babe! How do you take it all like that?"

Felicity paused for an instant at that. Then she lifted her head, grinned, and shook her head. "Can't do it," she apologized, then bent back to do much more than enough.

My loud sigh of happiness hopefully served as reassurance that I did not mind. The girl knew how to give head.

I am not sure how long Henry and I lay there on our respective partners' beds, but while it was not the rushed time frame Heather had aimed for the prior night, I was aware that things still were progressing faster than the eight or nine hours I'd have been happy for the process to take.

Henry's noises above indicated that he was growing increasingly agitated, and my own hips were helplessly starting to press upward off the bed as Felicity had taken a break from sucking to cradle my shaft in her hands and lick me repeatedly from balls to tip.

"Okay, Babe," Henry groaned, "I'm almost there!"

There was a little feminine gasp from above. "Okay, Lover," Heather gasped. "Come for me," she coached, and I could picture her jacking him hard as she spoke. "You tasted so good last night, but now I want you to come on my boobs. Come on, paint my titties. Let me feel your hot jizz!"

Yes! I finally now knew where Henry had finished the night before. In Heather's mouth. I could sleep well now.

Suddenly my cock was untongued, but Felicity's cradling hands were jacking me furiously, and she lifted her torso to present it toward my now throbbing cock. "About time she went back to narrating," she panted as she worked my member. "I was having to decide how to blow you all on my own."

"You were doing great without the guidance," I gasped. I hoped I would manage to not go before Henry.

In a competition where one is holding out, and the other does not even know they are in a race, awareness does give an edge...

"Fuuuuck!" Henry shouted. Felicity and I knew what had just happeened. "Fuck babe," he went on, gasping. "You are so hot like that!"

I looked down at Felicity's petite but heaving boobs, and she just nodded at me, stroking my length furiously now.

Well, it would not do to fall behind again...

I relaxed and let it happen. I stared down at my own wavering cock as it luxuriated in the sensations of my friend's vigorous efforts. I nodded breathlessly, and my ass clenched almost hard enough to pull a glute. My toes in particular tingled, and my jaw ached as I felt my load surge up and out of my cock. A thin rope sprang out and slapped against a wobbling breast. My cock jerked in her hand and sprayed where she directed it, onto the other tit. She leaned forward, swiftly, pressing her firm flesh against my tip, and I spooged a final glop that our respective motions smeared all over her flesh.

My head dropped back down on the mattress, and I fought a momentary threat of unconsciousness. Yeah, a surface this soft was fucking awesome for sex...

There was a grunt from Henry above, then a giggle, and another thump from the bed upstairs. Felicity and I immediately surmised that Henry had risen, grabbed Heather, and tossed her down on the bed in turn... hopefully on her back, or there was a huge laundry situation.

"There we are," Henry crooned. "My turn."

"Oh yeah, Baby. Get to work," Heather sighed. "I'll just lie back here on the pillows and wipe all this cum into my mouth. Eat me, Lover!"

"Such marvelous instructions," I murmured as I rolled my own partner over. She quickly scooched up against her own pile of pillows at the head of her bed.

"I guess I have my instructions," she giggled, and then ran a fingertip through a rivulet of cum, licking it clean immediately thereafter.

I wanted to just watch that, but I also had my part to follow along.

Such hardship.

Unfortunately, just as I began nibbling my way up the inside of her left leg, intending to do some serious tantalizing on the way up, Heather called out loudly. "Oh, that is it! Do it! Tongue me baby. Lick me open!"

I looked up at Felicity in near dismay. She just laughed quietly. "Following along is the game, Mister. No more teasing!"

Shit.

I leaned forward and immediately ran my tongue up Felicity's slit. She shaved all over down below, but obviously had not been expecting this activity this evening, so there was a tiny bit of stubble here or there. I. Did. Not. Care.

She tasted lovely, on the saltier side with lots of umami, rather than the sweeter sort of pussy. She was wet before my tongue hit her, and her outer labia parted easily to admit my taster in to savor her inner petals.

I stayed away from her clit, though. I might have been denied teasing her by delaying along her thighs, but I was going to make her wait for any actual caress of the delicate little button as long as I could manage.

Felicity knew what I was doing and she growled, "Well, played, you bastard." I just hummed happily.

But Heather was still narrating, the bitch.

"Fuck yes, Henry. You do this so well. I love those fingers inside me," she hissed. "So good. Oh! Oh my! You just love my clit, don't you?"