Sylvan Courtyard: 4 Watch with Ears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Henry. Take your fucking time, you bastard!

I looked up at Felicity, who was flushing already, but grinning at what she had heard. She waggled two fingers at me wordlessly and stuck out her tongue.

I raised my hand and slid one finger inside of her. Two would take a little work... I was very excited about the idea of how tight she seemed. And as the game required, I licked that button. Woe is me.

Felicity went off-script by coming almost instantly. Thank God she kept her mouth clamped shut, because I coud tell she had wanted to scream. I did not relent at first, then finally slowed as I felt her droop.

But I did not stop, since Henry was still going. Gotta stay on mission, right? On the bright side, I worked my second finger inside Felicity, which made it easier to curl them up and stroke her ridged pleasure zone.

I worked Felcity toward a second release quickly. I was feeling competitive with Henry at this point and was anticipating being out to a 2-0 lead. But then Heather above us cried out, "Oh, fuck yeahhhhh! Shiiiiiiiit!" She squealed for a moment or two, which distracted Felicity, and I felt myself lose her as she slipped back from the precipice.

Shit.

Heather panted for a moment, loud enough for us to hear her do it through the bed and the floor, then giggled, "Already, huh?"

"Gotta get you going while you are still revved," Henry chuckled, then they both moaned simultaneously. My imagination let me hear him sliding into her.

Felicity smiled at me and beckoned me to move up over her body, her legs spreading even wider in invitation. I grinned and followed her beckoning fingers upward.

Then I swore. Condoms. I had one in my wallet, but this would put us behind our dance caller.

Felicity recognized my grimace and just said, "On the pill. Keep up!"

"Yes, ma'am," I said agreeably and shifted to press my head against her petaled open slit. By God, I was going to tease her somewhere, somehow, and I resolutely remained there at her entrance, rubbing my helmet up and down along her, but not pressing inward. Felicity was glaring at me, but clearly grooving to the stimulation.

"Oh wow, Henry. You go so deep," Heather, the witch, moaned above us.

Felicity grinned and snapped her fingers urgently.

Okay then, dammit.

I would have loved to just plunge myself straight into Felicity's depths in a single mighty stroke, but see my earlier remarks about tightness. My dramatic entrance was delayed by the need to work my way fully in.

Poor. Me.

But once I was in, I was not, um, fucking around. I began to thrust with intent and purpose. Not fast, but long and powerful. I did not care what Heather said above me at this point, though the listening was still fun. I wanted Felicity focused only on my invading cock, not following any new directions.

You know, unless she announced they were switching to doggy style...

The bed above us was squeaking, telling me that I was still following their lead anyway. I just gave it to Felicity harder, and her fingers were digging into the small of my back in enthusiastic encouragement.

Suddenly, I realized that our bed was squeaking just as loud. I was about to worry that they might hear, when Henry groaned above. "Oh shit, Babe! I think whoever is downstairs is having as much fun as us! Can you hear the springs?"

"For a little while now," Heather chuckled. "Somebody is getting it put to her hard!"

Fuck it. I just pounded harder.

"I hope she is having as much fun as me," Heather laughed to Henry.

"More!" shouted Felicity at the ceiling.

I stared at her, wide-eyed.

The squeaking above froze. I kept making the bed make noise. I was not following any more leads.

But then the squeaking resumed. From the sound of it, Henry had found his own competitive streak. Heather apparently approved, as she involuntarily moaned at the new effort. Then she called, at the top of her lungs, "No way, girl! This is the best. Oh, give it to my Henry! Just like that!"

I upped my effort as well.

"I don't think she even knows who lives below her," Felicity giggled quietly. "Don't give her a clue. I want to find out how desperate she is to figure it out later!"

I laughed but I had a problem. No way did I want to slack off, but also no way did I want to come before Henry. I gritted my teeth and made the bed scream. I did let out some loud grunts though. Gotta do my part, right?

Henry was panting audibly above. Come on, dude. Nut already, I thought.

I was hanging on by a ragged edge, more concerned about holding on until Henry came, forgetting momentarily about Felicity's own condition.

It was a loud, squeaking, occasionally shouting, back and forth as we all fucked.

That was it though. Felicity was squeezing her thighs up around my waist and I could take no more. With a roar of frustration, I felt myself lose control and I was pumping a fresh load of cum deliriously into Felicity.

It took me an instant to realize I was hearing similar noises from Henry.

He and I had come pretty much simultaneously! And both before the girls.

Ouch.

But not so fast! All that had flashed through my head before my own selfish concentration realized that Felicity was losing it wildly beneath me, and from the sudden cries from above, Heather was over the edge as well.

As anonymous, eavesdropping orgasms went, that was pretty close to simultaneous all around...

"Who the fuck lives downstairs from you?" we heard Henry pant quietly. It was clear that they could not hear us as well as we heard them.

"I'm not sure," Heather chuckled back. "And I'm not sure I want to! When I figure out who he or she is, it is going to be awkward!"

----------

So, here is the question. Is this voyeurism? If not, what is the right word? Help me out, folks. And stay tuned for the next chapter!