All Comments on 'Sylvia's Mom Pt. 04'

by OG4U

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ArabsemenArabsemenalmost 7 years ago

My god, proof read the damn thing and get the names straight.. You're calling Shelia Sylvia.

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks I saw that too late

I proof read and edited until I was nearly cross eyed. I guess I was too close to the story, Thank you for your comment. I will try to be more observant in the future. I still have a lot to learn and I'm a long way from the end of this series.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Get someone else to proof read

The story is hot as hell, but there are a lot of mistakes.

Blue90aBlue90aalmost 7 years ago
Language

I love the stories; composition, subject matter, but I find abusive language and violence in the sex act a little off putting.

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years agoAuthor
Blue90a Thanks for your comment

I very much appreciate your comment and I respect your position and your preferences. If we all thought alike on all things we would live in a very boring world.

Even in religion and politics. I suppose Nixon wasn't a crook and Clinton didn't a blow job in the Oval Office.

Heck, some people don't like stories about incest. I suppose they skipped the story of Lot in the Bible.

Thank you for reading my stories.

Gym52Gym527 months ago

A great scenario, but have someone independent to proofread your work, your English language needs checking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous