Sylvia's Mother, a Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

Sylvia looked at her mother and asked, "Why would you and Father lie to us like that? Did you hate me and Joey so much that you wanted to destroy our lives?"

Zelda replied, "Dear, you know your father was always overprotective of you, and by the time he got cancer he only got worse. After Joey left for the Army, he was becoming nearly impossible to live with because the tumor was attacking his brain, and he would get very violent when he thought things weren't going his way. I think he was afraid we were going to leave him all alone when he would get those delusions. He thought Joey was trying to steal you away from him."

Sylvia looked sternly at her mother, and said, "Mother, I can almost accept your explanation because I know how sick Daddy was, but how do you explain what was going on up in your bedroom when I walked in. Why were you fucking my boyfriend?"

He mother answered, "Well dear, your father hadn't touched me in years, and Joey was available. A woman has needs, you know."

The Daughter said, "OK Mother, I will give you that one, but you owe me, big time. Get your purse and car keys and go shopping, I need you out of the house for at least four hours. My man and I need to make up for lost time." When her mother didn't move fast enough, she yelled "Now!"

Zelda moved like there was a fire under her and was out of the house in less than five minutes. As soon as we heard the car back out of the garage, Sylvia got out of her chair, and climbed on my lap. She kissed me passionately, and said, "I'm sorry I didn't wait for you Joey. I believed my mother and father when I should have trusted my instincts. There was something deep inside of me that kept telling me that you were still alive, somewhere, but I ignored it. That is something we can mull over later, right now I need that hard cock of yours inside me."

She jumped off my lap and ran up the stairs, undressing as she went. I followed her trail of clothes, undressing and adding mine as I followed her up the stairs. When I walked into her bedroom, Sylvia was laying nude on her bed, with her legs spread wide open. She looked so beautiful and sexy that my heart was pounding in my chest.

Her long beautiful red hair was splayed out across her pillow, and her eyes were as blue as the sky. Her breasts were the same beautiful orbs that I had always loved but appeared to be a full cup size larger than I had remembered, and her bright pink nipples stood up firm and tall. As I looked down at her almost hairless vulva, I could see it was swollen and leaking her juices onto the bed. When she saw me standing in her doorway, similarly dressed, with my cock standing at attention, she said, "Make love to me now Joey, we've waited too long."

I climbed onto the bed and started kissing and licking my way from her toes to her upper thighs. When I finished my journey, she was moaning incoherently, and her vulva was as wet as a swamp. I dined on the most delicious meal I had ever tasted and she moaned, "Oh yes Joey!" as I brought her to the first of many orgasms she would have that day.

When she stopped shaking and opened her eyes, Sylvia said, "Come up here now Joey and fuck me unconscious."

As I climbed atop her, she held her labia open with her fingers, and I lined up my manhood with the treasure that was being offered me. I pushed my tumescence into her love tunnel until I was stopped halfway by what felt like an obstruction. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me the rest of the into her as she screamed, "YES!"

We held each other, and as I felt her shaking, I saw her eyes roll back into her head. When she got her composure back, she said, "Wow, that was intense."

I kissed her and asked, "Did you just cum?"

She kissed me back and said, "I think so, but I've never felt anything like that before."

I looked at her confused and asked, "Were you still a virgin? I thought I felt something stopping me on the way in."

She kissed me, and said, "I was living with this guy in Texas for a while, but his dick was so small that I hardly felt it when he tried to fuck me. Evidently, I still was. It looks like you popped my Cherry! Joey, please finish what you started, I want to feel you cum inside of me."

I kissed her again and started stroking out and in slowly. When I felt her respond, I gradually increased my speed and ferocity until we were both grunting and moaning like animals as we slammed into each other like a train wreck. We held onto each other, and as I drove into her, I felt her vaginal muscles spasm. This caused me to lose control and erupt inside of her. When she felt this, she clung to me with all her might and said, "Yes Joey, give me a baby!"

Afterward, as we lay in each other's arms panting, I felt her vagina continue to milk my seed out of me, as we both caught our breath's. I felt my cock soften and slip out of her vagina, so I rolled off her. She rolled over on top of me, and as we held each other she said, "I have never felt so loved and satisfied as I do right now. We are finally together now Joey, and I never want to leave your side again."

I smiled at her and said, "Sylvia, I think I fell in love with you the day we met in Kindergarten. We were always together from that day until I left for the Army. I always knew somehow, someday, that we would be back together. When I came home, I thought I had lost you forever, so when your mom came on to me, I thought that if I couldn't have you, I could settle for her. I hope that doesn't offend you, because it was you I was dreaming about every time we fucked. Your mother is a great lover, but what we just did was absolutely the most amazing thing I have ever experienced."

She smiled at me and said, "After what has happened to us since we parted, we have both done a lot of growing up. The experiences we've had have changed us both, but I think that I love you more now than I ever did before. I will never be able to forgive my father for what he did to us, but I understand that it was the cancer effecting his brain. I will eventually forgive my mother, because I do still love her. By the way, between the two of us, who is the best fuck?"

I kissed her and said, "There is no doubt in my mind that you are the best. You are tighter, and more energetic, but most of all, I have always loved you with all my heart. Your mother is more experienced and is very uninhibited, and after my first time with her, the first thought that popped into my head was what it would be like making love to you when we are her age."

Sylvia started giggling and looked at the mess beside us on the bed. There was a large puddle of a mixture of our bodily fluids that was streaked with red. She said "Ewww Yucky."

When I looked at it, I said, "I think it's beautiful. It is proof of our everlasting love as well as evidence that I was the one who relieved you of your virginity."

She kissed me and said, "You're right darling, it is romantic, but kinda messy too. Let's take a shower together, I've been hitchhiking for a week, and I feel really dirty."

I stood, picked her up in my arms and carried my darling Sylvia into the bathroom. We showered together, dried each other. Afterward, we decided that there was no reason for us to dress, because we were the only people in the house. We went downstairs to the kitchen, and after I started the percolator, I sat down on one of the kitchen chairs. Sylvia immediately joined me, climbing onto my lap, and started rubbing her vulva against my now hardening cock.

When it was hard enough, she raised up, grasped my manhood, and eased herself down onto it. When it was completely imbedded into her vagina, she smiled and kissed me, saying, "I really like the way we fit together, what do you think?"

I smiled back and said, "I cannot remember anything more wonderful and romantic than what we are doing right now. After I dropped you off her the night we 'fooled around' in the back seat of the Tbird at the Drive-in, I dreamt about us doing something very much like this, in this very room."

She kissed me again, and said, "I have missed you so much Joey, I know you must have a lot of questions for me, but right now I'd like you to tell me everything that has happened to you since we said goodbye at the train station."

I spent the next twenty minutes telling her about what Basic Training was like. I told her about the challenges I was coerced to overcome, the friends I made, and the confusion I felt when she didn't answer letters I sent her. Since I had already told her what her father had told me on my visit home, I told her about my training to be a Helicopter Mechanic, and how confused I was when the letters I had sent to her were returned. Next, I told her about the long seemingly endless days I spent repairing the helicopters on that barge on a nameless river, in the middle of a miserably hot jungle, and how lonely I was, not knowing what had happened to her.

Finally, I told her how relieved I was when my time there was over, and how happy I was to get back to civilization and be able to see her again. I told her how I scrounged enough change to call her as soon as I got off the bus at Ft. Leonard Wood. When I told her about the call, and what her mother said to me, she started to cry.

We both held each other and cried together. When she calmed down, I finished my story. I told her about coming to grips with never seeing her again, and how I decided to go to Kansas City to lose my virginity. I told her about Bonnita, and how she taught me how to please a woman 'properly', as she described it.

I told her about finally coming home, my job search, and about my mother convincing me to visit her mother, because "She is a sad lonely widow who drove her daughter away."

Just then we both noticed that while telling my story, not only had my erection not gone away, and despite her tears, Sylvia was as aroused as when she climbed my lap. We kissed and started making love in her parent's kitchen. Before long, she was bouncing frantically on me, and we were both very close to cumming. Then Sylvia had an orgasm, and I filled her womb for the second time in an hour.

When we both came down from our orgasmic euphoria, Sylvia told me her story. She had waited a month after I left until she asked her mother if I had sent her a letter. She was told that no letter had arrived. After two months, she had asked her father, and he told her the same thing.

She told me that at the time I visited her parents when I was home, that she was visiting classmates that were going to school at SIU in Carbondale, and neither her mother nor her father mentioned my visit when she came home. She said that she kept asking her father why she hadn't heard from me, but by this time the delusions from his cancer were becoming severe, and he was becoming more violent. Finally, about a month before I came from from Nam, her father blew up and told her I had been killed in action, presumably to shut her up.

Sylvia said she went into a deep depression, not leaving the house, only leaving her room to eat and bathe until after her father died, and then she only left to go to the funeral. She said that about two weeks later, coincidentally on the day I called, she came downstairs and overheard her mother talking on the phone.

When she asked her mother who she was talking to Zelda told her angrily, "It doesn't concern you, mind your own business." This was the 'last straw' for her. She emptied her bank account ($1000 cash), 'borrowed' one of her mother's credit cards, packed her backpack, and walked out the door, without saying a word to her mother.

She bought a bus ticket to Carbondale and stayed with her friends for a couple of months. Then she hitchhiked to California and back. During that time, she hung out with hippies, smoked weed, and lived with nudists in Nevada. After that, she rode with a lesbian long-haul truck driver named Doris, who introduced her to the Sapphic side of sex and taught her how to please a woman.

She stopped her story there to say, "By the way Joey, you are ten times better at eating pussy than she was, did Bonita teach you that too?" When I nodded, she grinned as she squirmed on my cock that had not softened, and said, "Oooh, that feels soo good."

She continued her story saying that she topped riding with Doris on a stopover in Waco, TX where she hooked up with Darin, a gambler who floated from one high stakes card game to another. She said, "He liked me because I was 'Eye Candy' and distracted the other players."

Sylvia said she finally decided to come home last week, after she and Darin came back to the seedy motel room they shared after he had scored big at a game of 'Holdem' and had drunk too much. His inebriated state gave him the courage to try to fuck her. She decided to go along with him and undressed. She lay down on the bed, and he stumbled on top of her.

She said he tried to stick his cock into her, but it was very small, and not very hard. When it wouldn't stay in her she asked him, "What's the matter Darin, I can't even feel your little weenie." This made him angry and he started slapping her and calling her a 'Dirty Whore'.

Sylvia said that was when she snapped and hit him over the head with an empty bottle of cheap wine, knocking him unconscious.

She got dressed, packed her things, grabbed a large handful of his cash, and caught the next northbound bus. The bus ticket got her to St. Louis, and she hitchhiked the rest of the way to Pekin. From there she had enough cash left to catch the bus to Bartonville, and that was how she came to walk in on her mother and I, 'in flagrante delicto'.

I just stared at her for a moment, and finally said, "I think your story is much better than mine, but I only have one question for you."

She looked at me strangely and said, "Really, what would that be?"

I smiled and said, "I think we've wasted enough of our lives. When are we going to get married?"

She looked at me totally shocked and said, "After all I've just told you about me, you still want to marry me?"

I answered her, "You have done nothing to be ashamed of Darling. The mess on your bed upstairs is proof that you were still a virgin, no matter what you might think. You walked in on me fucking your mother, so I think you're one up on me. Will you marry me?"

She kissed me and started riding my cock. We didn't say another word until fifteen minutes later we both came together for the third time. We were kissing and holding each other, still sitting on the kitchen chair nude in each other's arms when her mother and my mother walked in the kitchen door together carrying packages.

Sylvia and her mother were both extremely embarrassed, but my mother and I both smiled at each other knowingly. I stood up calmly and carried my future bride with us still connected, up to her bedroom where we both dressed so we could share our happy news with our mothers.

By the time we returned to the kitchen, Sylvia had regained her composure, and ran to both women saying, "We have a wedding to plan. When she let go of them, my mother pulled a small box out of her purse and handed it to me discretely, saying, "I found this in the safe while you were overseas. I have been carrying it in my purse ever since you came home. I think you might want it right now."

I recognized the little white box as the one that held the engagement ring I had purchased three years before with the money I had been saving for three years. I had my father put it away for safekeeping for me just before I left for boot camp. I had completely forgotten it was there.

When Sylvia stopped talking to her mother, I took her hand, got down on one knee, and said, "Sylvia Violet Avery, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" as I slipped the ring on the third finger of her left hand.

Somehow, Sylvia remained calm and said, "Joseph Thomas Archer, I accept your proposal," and then she started jumping up and down screaming at the top of her lungs. By the time I stood up she had calmed down and started kissing me passionately. Then she whispered, "When did you buy this ring?"

I whispered back, "Two weeks before I got my draft notice. It has been in my father's safe until my mom took it out when I came home and had had it in her purse today."

She smiled and kissed me even more passionately, and said, "Do you think your sister would like to be a bridesmaid?"

I answered, "If you don't ask her, I'm certain she'll try to castrate me." We both laughed out loud."

Things moved fast after that. By the next month, I had received my acceptance letter from the apprenticeship, and was hired by C. Jordan Electric as a first-year apprentice. The arrangements were made for our wedding at the Bethel Lutheran Church, where both of our families were members, the photographer and the caterers were hired, dresses were bought, tuxes were rented, the wedding invitations were purchased, the announcement was published in the Peoria Journal Star, and the reception was planned at the Church's Fellowship hall. Our wedding was the social event of the year and made front page of the Bartonville News.

Even with all the excitement and bustle, Sylvia and I made time for each other. I never left her side and slept with Sylvia in her bedroom. We made love nearly every night until we were married on Saturday, June 13, 1970. After the ceremony, we flew to St. Louis for the first night of our honeymoon, and then to Bermuda for the rest of the week.

When we came home, we moved into her parent's house with Zelda. I used my contacts with contractors I had met to have her father's old office on the first floor remodeled into a suite for my mother-in-law, and her parent's master bedroom became ours.

By the time we came home from our honeymoon, Sylvia had forgiven her mother, and had decided that sharing me with her was a good idea.

It started out with Zelda spending Saturdays in our bed, discovering the many ways that two women and a man could give each other pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed having one lady riding my tongue, and the other riding my cock. Monday through Friday, Sylvia and I spent in our marriage bed, fucking each other crazy while trying to produce an heir. Sundays my two ladies explored their Sapphic sides, and that allowed me a day to 'recharge'.

Later when my work out of town, Zelda and her daughter kept each other satisfied often using some of the toys I had bought them as presents. Working on the road, I heard the stories my coworkers shared about their wives cheating on them while they were away, but I never worried, because my bride's constant bed partner was my mother-in-law.

When I was in the last year of my apprenticeship, Sylvia became pregnant, and we enjoyed sex until late in the pregnancy, when her large belly made it too uncomfortable. During this time, Zelda kept me satisfied, and Sylvia enjoyed masturbating while she watched us. In the spring she gave birth to a healthy 6lb. 4oz. baby girl we named Violet, and our family was complete. Both grandmothers were ecstatic, and my father was very proud as well.

Sylvia decided that after Violet's birth that she didn't want to have any more children, so I decided to have a vasectomy. I was happy with the size of my family, and little Violet now slept through the night. Our sex lives never did slow down, even as Sylvia and I approached our fifties. As our little girl got older, Zelda's sex drive started to wane, and she only shared our bed any my cock monthly. She would often take her granddaughter shopping on Saturdays, so mommy and daddy could 'play'.

About seven years ago, Zelda started feeling unwell, and was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. We all did our best to make her life easier but near the end, the drugs and the therapies were little help. Shortly before she died, she came to Sylvia and I and asked us if she could spend one more night in bed with us. We agreed, and a few nights later she felt well enough, so we joined her bed in the suite I had constructed for her, all those years ago. I made gentle love to her as Sylvia kissed her and caressed her still proud breasts. She had an orgasm as I filled her with my seed one last time. She sucked on my flaccid cock as Sylvia drank my emissions out of her afterward. Zelda kissed us before she said, "I love you both and I'm so glad we had 'one more for the road'. I'm really tired now, and I'd like to sleep."

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers