Sylvia's Mother, a Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

We tucked her in and both kissed her goodnight before we went upstairs to our marriage bed. The next morning after I started the coffee, I checked on Zelda. I found that her body was cold, as she had passed peacefully away during the night with a satisfied smile on her face. When Sylvia saw me coming out of her mother's room, she saw my face and knew what had happened. We held each other and cried, but when we went back into the room together, Sylvia saw the sweet smile on her mother's face, and knew she was at peace.

I called the doctor, and he called the ambulance. They both arrived at the same time, and Doc Stone, an old friend of ours from Limestone High School, took care of everything. He filled out the death certificate with the cause of death as 'heart failure', and had her body taken immediately to the mortician's, also an old schoolmate. What can I say, Bartonville is a small village.

We laid Zelda to rest six months ago and as I finish writing this, I am dressing in a tux once again, because today I am walking Violet down the aisle of the same Church where my wife and I, and both of our parents were married, and where Zelda's funeral was held. Even though she didn't live to see her granddaughter married today, I know she is watching all of us from a better place, and perhaps she will be watching Violet lose her virginity to Tommy Tyrell tonight.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers