Sylvia's Mother Ch. 17

Story Info
Dancing is nice.
1.7k words
4.53
36.4k
6
0

Part 17 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

After lunch, Sylvia did return to the lodge. After she left, her mother and Jason washed the lunch dishes, and while they did they continued to talk about a wide range of things and, in doing so, learned more and more about each other. It surprised Jason how much he liked being with Sylvia's mother, even when they weren't making love. And, the more they talked, the more he came to like her. They discovered they agreed on a lot of things, and each of them seemed to understand and respect the other's position in areas where they weren't in agreement.

When the dishes were finished, they walked into the living room. "What would you like to do this afternoon?" Karen asked. She sat down on the sofa and folded her legs under her.

"I'm not sure," Jason said. He walked over to the huge entertainment center and looked over the stack of CD's. He was surprised to find a few he found interesting. "Want to listen to some music?" he asked.

"Sure, why not?" Karen replied.

Jason took a couple of CD's out and put them into the player. Then he pushed the button to start the machine playing. Soft, romantic music emerged from the speakers.

Sylvia's mother smiled at him when he turned around to face her. "My goodness," she said. "I'd forgotten we had those albums. It's so nice to hear good music for a change. It takes me back to the days when I used to like to dance to that kind of music."

Jason walked over to the sofa and smiled down at her. "Want to dance?" he asked, holding out his arms.

"Why, Jason, that would be wonderful," Karen replied, smiling softly. She rose gracefully to her feet and moved into his arms. "You dance very well," she murmured as they glided around the room.

"My mom taught me how to dance like this," he replied. "She told me it was important that I know how to dance for when I went to school dances and the prom. I guess she figured they still played this kind of music at school dances. Thing is, they don't. And I look like a total jerk when I try to fast dance."

Karen slid her arms around his waist and pressed against him. "As far as I'm concerned, this is how dancing should be," she said softly. "I've never really understood how dancing but not being in your partner's arms can be any fun."

"Me, either," Jason replied. He did like having her in his arms.

They danced for a while, as the CD player switched silently from one gentle tune to another. After a while, Sylvia's mother leaned back in Jason's arms and looked up at him. "Does any of what we're doing bother you, my darling?" she asked hesitantly, as if she almost dreaded his answer.

He kept moving in time to the music and replied, "Not really, I guess."

"Does the fact that I'm married bother you?" she continued, her lovely gray eyes holding his.

Jason nodded a little and said, "I guess that does, sort of. I mean, I know you have a husband and all. And I guess what we're doing isn't right, but it sure doesn't feel that way." He took a deep breath. "The thing that really bothers me..." he began, then he stopped.

Karen continued to study his face. Then, almost whispering, she said, "Are you worried that I'll be making love with my husband, my darling? Is that it?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Jason said.

Karen pressed herself against him and buried her face in his neck. "My husband hasn't touched me in three years," she whispered. "And to be totally honest with you, I haven't wanted him to."

"Three...three years!" Jason stammered. He couldn't imagine how a man could be married to someone like her and not want to make love to her. "My God, how did you stand it?"

Karen hugged him and caressed his neck lightly with her lips. "There were a lot of times it wasn't easy," she said. "And I will admit there were temptations. I can't count the number of men who let me know they'd be more than happy to take me to bed."

"Did...did you ever...?" Jason stammered, unable to put the question he needed answered into words.

"Did I have affairs before this?" Karen replied. "No, my darling, I didn't. Not before you."

"Why...why did you pick me?" Jason asked.

"I'm not sure," Karen replied. "There was something about you, I guess. I noticed it almost from the minute you arrived at our house. You are so different from the boys Sylvia dated before. I'm not sure what it was, exactly. There was an innocence about you, but it was more than that..." She paused while they continued to glide around the floor in time to the music. "...I...I think I sensed that Sylvia might somehow hurt you," she continued after a while. "And I also had an idea that, somehow, you weren't one of those boys who brags about his conquests."

"That's for sure," Jason said. "Before this, I...I never had any to brag about," he added ruefully.

Karen kissed him gently on the tip of his chin. "That only means young women today are very foolish," Karen said. "All I know is that the more time I spent with you, the more I found myself attracted to you. When we got here Friday night, and got back from the restaurant, I laid in bed thinking about you for a long time. You have no idea how hard I fought the urge to come to your room."

"I'm glad you lost the fight," Jason said. "God, am I ever!"

"It may sound awful, but I am, too," Karen said. "The thing is, I never intended for this to become what it has. I'm almost ashamed to admit that what I wanted from you, at least in the beginning, was sexual satisfaction. The last thing I expected was that I would...well...that I'd come to care for you."

"Why is that so bad?" Jason asked. "I care for you, too. A lot."

"I know," Karen said, sounding sad. "That's the down side of this wonderful time we've had."

"How can the fact that we care for each other be bad?" Jason asked.

"Oh, Jason, I wish I could explain it to you in terms you can understand," Karen said. "Believe me, the last thing I want is to hurt you, but I'm afraid that will happen and I don't think either of us can prevent it." She leaned back in his arms and looked up at him. This time her eyes were filled with sadness. "You are such a wonderful young man," she whispered. "God, I wish I had met someone like you ages ago."

"Well, you have me now," Jason replied. He bent his head and their lips joined.

Their kiss, although it began gently, quickly grew into something far more than that. Fire flew between them and, moaning softly, they began pressing their bodies even tighter together than they had been. Jason's penis, which had already begun growing hard as Sylvia's mother's body pressed against him while they danced, became a rigid bar in his jeans. Acting as if she felt it, she slid her hands down his back, grabbed his bottom, and pressed her hips tighter against his. Jason quickly found himself doing the same thing as their tongues probed into each other's mouths deeply, entwining and lashing.

After a few moments, Karen released Jason's bottom and, gasping for breath, stepped back. "My God!" she murmured as she gazed at him, wide-eyed. "How do you do that to me?"

"I...I don't know," Jason stammered. "It...it just happens." He grinned. "You want to go upstairs?"

Karen slid her arms back around his waist and pressed against him. "My darling, you know I'd love nothing more," she murmured, "but I'm really afraid the girls might come home and..." She shrugged.

"You want to keep dancing, then?" Jason asked, he tried to keep the disappointment out of his voice.

"Maybe...maybe we...we should stop for now," Karen murmured into his chest. "I'm not sure it's safe."

She'd no sooner gotten those words out of her mouth than they heard the sound of the door opening and someone walking into the kitchen. Both of them jumped back, turned, and looked toward the kitchen in time to see Brenda appear.

"They got done earlier than they figured at the stables," Brenda, who was holding a can of soda in her hand, said. "What have you guys been up to?"

"Ah...we...we were dancing, dear," Karen stammered. "Jason found some very nice music and...well..."

"Must be some of those albums you got," Brenda snorted. "You really like that old mushy music Mom likes, Jason?"

"Ah...yeah...I...I do," Jason stammered in reply. He knew Brenda suspected that he had feelings for her mother. Was she perceptive enough to see that her mother might have similar feelings for him? Then again, did she? She certainly had been talking like she did. He still wasn't sure.

"Well, I'd rather have my teeth drilled without novocaine than listen to that stuff," Brenda said. "Jesus, the next thing you know, we'll be listening to that damn country crap."

Jason smiled and said, "I could put on some Duane Yoakum if you'd like."

Brenda looked as if she'd been sucking on a lemon. "Oh, please!" she replied. "Hey, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower. After, I'll help you make dinner, Mom."

"Ah...thank you, dear," Karen said.

Both Jason and Karen stood there, watching Brenda disappear up the stairs. When they heard Brenda's bedroom door close, Karen turned to Jason and whispered, "Do you think she noticed anything?"

"She sure didn't act like she did," Jason replied, although he wasn't sure he was right. He wasn't sure, but he thought he noticed an odd look in Brenda's eyes as she looked at them.

"I certainly hope you're right," Karen continued. "God, if she finds out what I've been doing..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure she doesn't have any idea anything's going on," Jason said. He hoped he'd managed to sound as sure of that as he wanted her to think he was.

Sylvia's mother gave him a weak smile. "What would you like for dinner?" she asked.

"Well, we had Italian last night," Jason said. He smiled. "I know a great recipe for meatloaf. Want me to make it?"

"I think there's some ground round in the fridge," Karen said. "If you want to make the meatloaf, go ahead." She chuckled. "You didn't tell me you could cook."

"You never asked," Jason replied as he started for the kitchen.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers