Sylvie's Quest

Story Info
Sylvie dares to dive but how deep will she go?
10.5k words
4.63
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second episode in my "Sylvie" series, after "Sylvie's Gift" previously published on Literotica. Sylvie's adventures describe the "back-story" of characters first introduced in my previous series about a lady called Debbie. Each episode can be read as an individual story.

******

SUMMER:

Sylvie lay on a beach towel, nude and shining, offering her body to the soporific mid-day Norfolk sun. She languidly let the tips of her fingers drift down over her glistening breasts and her soft tummy to settle familiarly on the mouth of her depilated cunt -- not to fuck herself -- just to feel the soft lubricious smoothness she now loved so much.

Today, she needed to calm, relax and think clearly and the beach was the perfect place. The Norfolk sand dunes and pine forests ran east-west for miles and were deserted if you knew where to park to avoid the day-trippers. Sylvie would always take the jeep down the farm track near the cottage and out across the flats to the wood at the back of the beach. Here she would find a secluded spot in the dunes to undress, sunbathe and swim without any disturbance.

It had been an eventful month since Tim had gone away so urgently.

First his credit card was cancelled, forcing her to raid the stash of spare cash at the cottage and ask Jake for a loan which was disappearing too fast. Finally, the biggest shock of all - she was called over to Tim's solicitors in Norwich to find that, if she could please sign the documents, she would become the sole owner of "Old Wood Cottage"!

It was all too much!

Tim had gone incommunicado so she had to live somehow and, if she could earn some money, she might survive without needing to sell or raise a loan. She had grown to love "Old Wood Cottage", and, in her mind, she was only a caretaker. After all, Tim would soon be back to re-claim her and the cottage -- wouldn't he?

******

Her first job application was as a lifeguard at the local tourist beach. She had always been a strong swimmer and on the day of her "audition", knowing that the supervisors were all male, she made a special effort.

That particular morning coincided with Jack's day at the cottage.

Jack was one of the young village crowd and Tim had employed him to maintain the garden and clear some of the Wood at the back. Sylvie chose that morning to reduce his pay-packet and, after softening him up by sunbathing topless on the patio, he was very sweet and blushingly agreed to stay on the lower rate until Tim returned.

This was her first win -- and now for the lifeguards.

She slipped on her red thong bikini - the halter neck was daringly slim fitting, and the bottoms were outlandishly cheeky. She was sure that would be sufficient to impress, and, after her last visit to the spa, her crotch was clean. With her denim shorts and crop top she was decent and, following a quick word with Jack, she left him to the garden, ran the jeep out of the garage, and she was off - soft top down and wind cooling as she drove through the quiet Norfolk country lanes.

The car park was empty when she arrived, and she was early for her interview. Feeling the refreshing breeze off the cobalt blue sea, she decided to walk along the surf in the sunshine, kicking the water with the soles of her bare feet like a child. She relaxed and time passed quickly, and it was soon time to head up to the Lifeguard Station.

******

Dave and Nick were both dishy sun-bleached blonds, deep tanned with the strong scent of sunblock. Dave the older of the two was down from London for the season. Nick was younger -- Sylvie recognised him as another member of the young village gang who were regulars at the "Jolly Sailors".

After filling in the forms it was time.

Dave suggested that Sylvie could leave her stuff in the back room and when she appeared in her costume Nick whistled -- the boys would be queuing up to be rescued by this one!

Sylvie was surprised. She expected Dave to snatch a look at her body, but he seemed to be disinterested. Nick, however, could not take his greedy eyes from her and feasted on her tits and bum without even bothering to hide his lust. Dave shot him a look and Nick smiled and turned away.

Did she want to wear a tee shirt for the walk out to the sea? No, that was quite unnecessary thank-you. Sylvie wanted to give Dave a little more time to be turned!

As they jogged out to the sea, Sylvie created quite a stir -- the beach was busy with trippers -- and she enjoyed the attention after her exile in the Cottage.

They both plunged through the surf and were soon swimming powerfully out to the diving platform beyond the breakers. It was good to cool in the deep blue and they soon arrived at the empty platform. Dave asked her to tread water and then deep dive which she performed effortlessly.

He then told her to lift herself on to the platform -- again no problem -- and Dave joined her.

******

Sylvie knew that her costume would now be semi-transparent, but Dave seemed to take little interest as he gazed back at the beach.

What was wrong with him?

After several minutes of a very pregnant pause, he asked her a question:

"You're from Old Wood Cottage, right?"

Sylvie nodded and he continued:

"I've heard lots about you -- you've got quite a reputation in the village. Yeah -- a hell of a reputation -- and I can see why."

She looked puzzled:

"Reputation?"

He continued:

"Let's just say people are talking -- about you having two blokes and being hard up and all... and look at you now -- showing it all off."

Sylvie was shocked but Dave wasn't finished:

"Look, you're a good-looking woman with a great body and you need money now -- right?"

She flushed up and didn't deny it.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not going to proposition you, but listen - I've got friends - contacts in London who could help -- yeah?

In the hotels in the West End, you can make tons of money.

I do it -- yeah -- I do. I like sex -- lots of it -- usually with blokes but sometimes with older ladies if they pay enough and, if I can earn good money doing it, then that's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just suggesting that a woman like you would find it -- well -- easy to pick-up some custom on Park Lane or Curzon Street.

From what I hear you'd be pretty good at it!"

Sylvie's face was ruby red, but she was too embarrassed to protest at his frankness.

"I've got a driver who lets me use his flat and he takes me to all the hotels -- he knows who to bribe to prevent any shit -- and then it's up to me. He takes a half, and I keep the rest -- he's a bit of a gangster so he won't take any bollocks, and, in any case, he knows the market rate.

If you're interested, I can have a word -- and -- by the way -- you've got the job -- but you'll need a new swimsuit!"

******

Sylvie walked back along the beach -- her mind in a whirl. In her distress she hadn't bothered to dress again over her bikini but the attention from passing men was getting to her. How the fuck did Dave know so much about her? She felt like everyone was looking at her -- even the women. Well -- OK -- they all think she's a whore -- fine -- why not act like one!

As she walked into the carpark, she saw two boys in speedos next to her jeep staring hard and she recognised Jack. As she walked towards them, she saw their obvious discomfort and glancing down the reason was clear - they were both growing serious erections.

Her body and her costume were still wet and, following Tim's departure, she was up a size around her breasts and hips making her bikini even more revealing. She shivered in her newfound fantasy as a whore and the boy's lust was making her even hotter.

She was on show, and it was turning them on -- her power had returned.

She chatted with Jack to check on his work at the cottage while his friend shyly eyed her up. Jack introduced him as Mudge. He was more mature than Jack, but his face was twice as crimson as his cock continued to grow into a predatory animal straining to escape from his speedos.

Sylvie was stimulated by her proximity to young sexually active male bodies after many weeks without a man. They were slim, tanned and good looking; and had the tangy smell of sea and salt about them. She felt their eyes lock onto her bum as she bent over to remove the sunshade from the windscreen and, before saying goodbye, she dipped her chest to brush some dry sand from her legs and Mudge momentarily, without thinking, stroked his hand across his bulging prick.

It was fun being desired again after all these weeks and, as she drove home, she felt that old familiar tremor in her tummy as she imagined the two boys taking her into the woods - covering her in sweat, sand and cum - exhausting her with their young virility.

Maybe Jack and Mudge would work at the cottage for free if she allowed them to fuck her!

She burst out laughing -- what was she thinking!

Her thoughts drifted to the conversation with Dave on the platform and she began to daydream -- what would it be like to offer her body for money -- the thrill of the unknown -- the danger and daring of being bought and fucked.

She had also made another discovery: she enjoyed showing off her body. She was excited by the looks of desire on the faces of the men at the beach and the disapproval and the jealousy of her own sex, and to act the "brazen hussy" in her anonymity was such a turn-on.

She should have known better, but life was empty, and she had discovered through Tim an erotic sensibility and an addictive sexual need. She was poised, ready to dive into deeper waters, but she still stood in fear, unsure, on the edge of that dark and magical pool of her dreams.

******

The next day was even hotter and there were no visitors at the cottage, so she went nude. Applying lotion was much easier with no costume and to stay cool, she didn't even bother to dress when she prepared lunch. She slept on the giant bed in the sultry afternoon and dreamt of Tim and Jake sharing her in a languid haze of buzzing bees, sun heat and massage oil. She showered and stayed undressed through the evening, and around midnight, walked outside to cool. The air had turned humid, and a storm was coming in from the sea.

A movement in the wood at the edge of the garden attracted her attention.

She saw Jack and Mudge dive for cover and, keeping calm, pretended not to notice.

Thinking quickly, she turned and slowly walked back into the conservatory savouring the moment -imagining the desire on their faces as they saw her naked for the first time.

This was an opportunity to indulge herself and she took her vibrator from the dresser in the corner. Leaving the bi-fold doors open, she lay on the couch, opened her legs and began to fuck herself -- slowly at first and then with greater urgency. She gasped as her orgasm developed.

This was real -- not pretend.

She sensed the boys creep across the patio in the shadows and she cried out and shook as the orgasm shot through her -- she was glistening wet with her effort in the warmth and the humidity.

To be watched was just so...

After calming she put on her robe and slowly walked over to the doors to close-up for the night giving the "Peeping Toms" sufficient time to escape into the darkness.

It began to rain hard, and she could not resist shedding her robe and running out again on to the patio to cool. She raised her head and her arms to the dark sky and laughed out loud as the warm rain caressed her body, stimulating her glowing flesh with its sensuous touch.

She had found another forbidden room of erotic pleasure -- she would not forget!

******

The Indian summer of September continued and, after her first shift as a Lifeguard, she drove out to her usual beach at the back of the Cottage. In the bright afternoon sunshine, the sand was hot on the soles of her bare feet as she walked towards her usual hideaway in the dunes.

She stripped and creamed up and lay on her towel. Her skin was now a golden honey brown and, being fully relaxed in her nakedness, her first orgasm came easily.

Adding lifeguard Nick to her fantasy along with Jack and Mudge had supercharged her libido. She imagined the three of them spying on her and fucking her everywhere - simultaneously - all together - giving her no respite - hour after hour.

She ran out to the sea -- the freedom was exhilarating.

Striking out in a steady crawl she quickly cleared the white sparkling surf and swam into the gentle swell of the deeper water where she sculled and let the waves wash over her and take her where they would. Relishing her nudity, she performed several deep dives before surfing back to the shore, stroking a crawl. When she walked through the shallows to the beach, the sea water on her tanned flesh sparkled under the clear blue sky.

Surprisingly, a couple suddenly appeared, walking hand in hand, from the dunes very close to her hideaway. Usually, she only saw others at a distance along the vast beach, but it was too late to avoid contact -- they were only twenty yards away and walking directly towards her.

Both were naked and middle aged. The man had long black/grey hair in a pigtail and was wearing a silver earring. His face was black with stubble and his wiry muscular chest was covered by an elaborate multi coloured tattoo in the shape of a crouching dragon. It was also alarmingly obvious that he was, what Tim would call, well hung. The woman was statuesque, slightly taller than Sylvie, but well-built and full figured. Her skin was a freckled tan, and her luxurious mane of sandy brown hair blew across her face in the sea breeze.

As Sylvie closed with them, what grabbed her attention was the woman's pube. From the top of her vulva down she was clean shaven just like Sylvie, but above her abundant cunt lips, her bush was as lush as her hair. The startling effect was to highlight the fecundity of her sex and the sparkling gold ring piercing her labia.

Sylvie saw both their eyes drop to her exposed pube to read her own message and they both gave her a broad knowing smile as they walked on, without saying a word, towards the sea.

Sylvie lay on her towel to dry. The couple had obviously seen her in unashamed display but were not censorious or disapproving or lecherous despite the indisputable fact that a young woman would only show herself in this way as a symbol of her availability.

This excited her.

As she drifted into a doze, she shivered with desire as she re-imagined his powerful manhood and the luxuriant sex of the woman -- exposed and ringed -- a celebration and an ornament to her potency. She dreamt of the dragon standing over the woman proudly offering his erect prick -- silently waiting for permission to enter her -- and she with her eyes and hands assessing its strength and size before allowing him to mate with her and plant his seed.

******

She could hear the distant moaning of a woman as she stirred from a deep sleep. She had no idea of the time and was still lost in her imagining of the dragon. Then she heard short masculine gasps joining with the woman's hushed cries and she immediately recognised the familiar rhythm of love.

She roused herself and silently climbed up the rise above her hideaway to spy on her neighbours. At the top, Sylvie crouched low on her haunches before peeking over into the next depression in the dunes and she deliciously felt the soft hot sand on her open sticky cunt.

The man was on top of the woman who was face down. Her legs were splayed open, and he lay between them working up and down. He gripped her hard as they made love but, as Sylvie watched, the woman forcefully raised her bum upwards and they began to heave like two wild animals in heat. The lower back of the woman down to the top of her arse was covered in a large tattoo showing a butterfly with stretched wings from hip to hip. The tilt of its head seemed to point her lover directly down to her sex from behind. Her front was covered in a thin coating of fine sand, and she shook as he brought her to climax. Once she was done, he withdrew and violently threw her onto her back before roughly entering her again.

She whispered in his ear:

"Fuck me you bastard -- go on -- take me -- use me -- yes -- yes -- oh my -- you fucker -- you're soooo big - oh please please fuck me -- fuck me hard."

He joined in:

"You can't get enough -- I'll teach you -- next time I'll bring my mates and you'll lick their dicks and fuck them all afternoon -- even that wouldn't satisfy you -- would it? - WOULD IT?"

She responded frantically as he drove into her:

"I want cock -- oh my - just give me big cock -- fuuuck - lots of it -- fuuuuuuuck -- oh my -- OH MY -- yes yes yesssss..."

He kept at it:

"In your mouth?"

... she moaned.

"In your cunt?"

.... She cried out

"In your ass?"

... "Oh -- yesss yesss yesss"

With long deep thrusts he came inside her as she came all over him. With loud cries they both convulsed to extend the ecstasy just a little longer, and finally collapsed, gasping for air, on to the soft sandy bed.

There was a brief pause while they recovered and then they exchanged a tender kiss.

Their role play had finished, and love had returned.

Sylvie stealthily dropped back to her hideaway and lay on the sand, face down.

The rough talk had driven her wild.

With her right hand she bought herself quickly and silently, yet again, to another coming.

She made communion with her own kind -- the dragon and the butterfly.

******

As summer turned into early autumn Sylvie got to know Jack a little better and began to enjoy the flirting and teasing as she helped him in the garden. She would brush past him allowing her breasts, free under her linen dress, to stroke across his back; or she would touch his strong young forearms with her bare thighs as she knelt with him to arrange the bedding plants. It was great fun and watching Jack redden and begin to stutter was so funny.

The weather turned hot again -- just one last time before autumn -- and Sylvie, during a trip to Norwich, mischievously bought a tiny bright orange bra and thong bikini which comprised three small triangles of fabric with some ties which would show off her all-over tan very nicely. She wore the costume when Jack next came to the cottage, and she warmed when he stopped his work and slyly turned and gawped when he thought she was asleep on the sunbed. Upping the tension, she untied her top, keeping her breasts covered and rolled over on to her front to tan her back. In her thong it must have looked as if she was naked. He quickly stopped weeding and rushed into the wood for some self-relief before returning to his task, sheepishly red faced.

Jack's torment was plain to see, and through many long, lonely nights she would fuck herself by imagining a sweaty, dirty Jack burying her with his young, ever-ready, never-ending virility.

One morning over coffee Jack mentioned his girlfriend, Tina. Her parents were very strict and, in Jack's words, "to kiss and cuddle" they had to make do with the back of his old banger or the local cinema. Sylvie was sympathetic and before he went home that afternoon, she offered him the use of the back bedroom once a week on a Sunday. Provided they cleared up after themselves that would be fine. Jack was "over the moon" with this suggestion and offered to work an extra day as recompense.

Tina was a pretty girl with long platted blond hair and the uniform of white crop top and skinny jeans. She had that plump ripe freshness of the young and was a little shy with Sylvie, but as they chatted over a glass of wine while Jack worked in the garden at the end of their first Sunday play time, Tina loosened up. She was a delightful intelligent sexy girl with plenty to offer and Jack was lucky to have her.

The arrangement continued for several weeks until one Sunday, Sylvie saw that Tina was unhappy with Jack. He had just cancelled next weekend as a friend had offered to take him to the Grand Prix. Tina was naturally upset - she had yet to understand the behaviour of boys where sport was concerned.