All Comments on 'Sylvie's Quest'

by paul2021

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
greysamgreysamover 1 year ago

Your writing always has the right amount of detail and sensuality. One comment, you should number your stories to keep them in order. Looking forward to hearing more of Sylvie's story.

paul2021paul2021over 1 year agoAuthor

Your constructive comments Greysam are, again, very much appreciated. I’m never sure when I publish that a new story is going to work because I like to try new directions with each episode, so it’s a relief to get positive feed-back. Your suggestion regarding numbering of episodes is a good one as it saves readers having to access my author’s page – thank-you for suggesting. I hope you keep writing as well – to immerse yourself in your own world is wonderful.

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 1 year ago

A very good story. Great that you're back writing and sharing it with us.

paul2021paul2021over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Biggalute, I'm always very grateful to get a comment from one of my favourite authors on Lit'. I hope you also continue to publish your very enjoyable and well written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done, with a hint of something we don’t quite understand to keep us just a little on edge. The switch from a powerful character to an almost submissive one left me feeling a little nonplussed, but it sort of worked. The plural of ‘areola’ is ‘areolae’, or now in US English sometimes ‘areolas’ (though Webster doesn’t accept the latter). Thanks.

paul2021paul2021over 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous: Thank-you so much for your insightful comments. Sylvie is a strong woman, but Lyn is stronger and gives Sylvie excitement, security and love. But remember Lyn is also obsessive and unstable and, of course, she is a Witch! Sylvie, for the moment, is happy to live in Lyn’s world… and if you ever want an editor’s job … just saying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpaul2021@paul2021
Thank-you for visiting my author’s page. As my stories form a continuous series with many characters running from story to story, several readers have asked me to list them in chronological order. This is given below together with the heroine of each story. I hope you enjoy re...