Symbiosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peer, entranced, at the sacred and already moist and glistening portal to her enthralling sanctuary... my altar. From the morning, I still have faint remnants of her essence upon me, but now I will again be replenished and nourished by her soul sustaining nectar. My tongue reaches out, a bit selfishly at first to taste, but then to inflame. It swirls around the edges before probing between, almost tenuously to start, but then more firmly and deeply. I flatten it out as widely as possible, and extend it as far as I am able, and begin to lap, in and out, up and down, faster and deeper, as her hips begin to undulate fully in rhythm. I hear her groans and whimpers, and sense that she is oh so close, and I ready my fingers to propel her over the brink. But instead, she shoves my head away and cries out...

"Enough. I can't wait any longer."

Which more than echoes my current state.

********

Her

I sit up rapidly and push myself to lean against the headboard and bid him to kneel up on the bed in front of me. I reach for the key on my nightstand and then move forward to deftly unlock his cage. After removing the ring and the metal tube his manhood rises up in deferential splendor, rock hard and throbbing.

When finally released after his month long confinement, each time on this special day he is allowed to take me in whatever way he wishes, be it traditional missionary, or from behind doggie style, or perhaps standing with me pushed back against the wall. He always chooses, though, to lie on his back and have me ride him cowgirl from above. This is by far and away my favorite as well, as I am rather petite, and he is big and brawny, and this affords me free rein to buck with my wildest abandon.

Once he is supine, his shaft jutting upright and oh so inviting, I bend forward to greet it openly with my lips and tongue for the first time in a month, running them up and down his length before bringing him fully within my mouth for a short but scrumptious slurp. And then a succulent second. His accelerating sighs sing to my soul, and spur me onward to our more sumptuous symphony. Ensured that he is now fully prepared, I climb up and mount him, guiding him within me as I move down inch by precious inch, as he arches up to meet me, until he is completely within. And it feels so good. So right. As it is meant to be. His lips his tongue his fingers, all of which I utilize so very often in the all days between, always bring me wonderful joy, but can never compare to this time that we share the ultimate together. And it is as special to me as I make certain that it is for him. His eyes roll back and his face is transformed to one of sheer, and sweet, surrender, offering even now to have him however I will. And for a moment I accept this with love. And then I relinquish it with even more love. This is for him... and, I won't lie, for me... to be physically, as we are in every other way... inseparably joined at the hip.

We begin our dance together, slowly at first before our mutual need propels us to pick up the pace. He pumps with ever increasing vigor and verve. Of the countless talents and strengths he possesses, one that I find most amazing, is that after such a prolonged period of enforced containment, with almost constant stimulation frustratingly constrained from any fruition, when finally free, he is able to forestall his achingly craved culmination on first touch. And on the next, and the next, and the next. Despite what must be unbearably intense sensations when buried so deep within me, he continues his exuberant exertions ceaselessly, never failing for an instant to exquisitely excite, until he is made certain that I am ever so imminently close. Upon reaching that point, and losing all coherent thought, I throw back my head and scream...

"NOW, MY LOVE!!!! GIVE ME ALL OF YOU!!!!"

********

him

We rock vigorously in tandem, me thrusting up and she plunging down, seemingly lost in ourselves, but always finding each other again. And again, and again, and again, until I hear her exhortation ringing in my ears. With one final massive heave up we both grasp for and reach the zenith, exploding over it together in wave after exhilarating wave of utter ecstasy, knowing and accepting no bounds, until neither of us have anything more to give or receive, and she falls forward on top of me, totally drained and sated.

********

Her

I don't know how long I lay like this, probably quite some time, only that with him beneath me I feel totally safe and whole. But it is late, and life must continue anew. I slide off of him to the side and sit up. He gazes up at me with gratitude and unquestioned love, and I feel the very same in return. I reach for and gather up his cage. It is important that I am the one to do this, to re establish my possession. I slip his sac through the ring and attach it to the steel latticed tube with his member... my treasure... now secured away within. I snap the lock shut with a satisfying click, and place the key on my night table, where it will remain in full view and easy access. I know he will never use it except in the most dire of emergencies.

That accomplished, it is still a weekend night, and he shimmies down to lay perpendicular on his side at the bottom of the bed, and I bring my chilly feet into his middle. One might wonder why I deprive myself of such ultimate, all consuming joy except for this one night a month. While I receive many other daily moments of much more than passable pleasure from him, this is his one, only, and most precious allowance of euphoric culmination, and I reserve myself to exclusively share with him... for both of us... this earth moving, mind shattering, supreme rapture. It is an important part of what cements and binds us together as One.

On weekdays, except for his genital appliance, my evening foot rubs, and his nightly oral adoration, we live predominantly vanilla lives. We both have demanding jobs that we find rewarding, and at night we mostly share the mundane activities of everyday existence. The heavy household work is left for him on the weekends, of course. Oftentimes we will go out to dinner, or a show, or socialize with friends or family, all of whom see us as a very loving couple. And indeed, we are. More often though, we just stay at home and share our thoughts, our opinions, our confidences, and very, very frequently just laugh with each other. Or we just cuddle together on the couch, watching a movie, or streaming our favorite TV shows. On all of these weekday nights we sleep next to each other, either spooned together, or entwined in each other's arms. It is a different type of comfort, but every bit as magical. It is a vital part of the balance that we both need, and perfects who and what we are for each other. So much more than just giving and receiving. He is everything I could ever want, and I do my utmost to be everything that he needs. I don't know if he could live without me... but I do know, without any doubt, that I could not exist without him. And our unbreakable love binds it all together.

I sigh.

Life is so very good.

I smile mischievously...

Especially on the weekends.

My smile becomes more serene and content as I dreamingly conclude just before my eyes close and I slip into a most peaceful slumber...

Most especially on the last weekend.

********

him

I lay here unmoving, initially dazed and transfixed by the transcendent sublimity of what has just transpired. It makes every second, every act, every service from the last month to this one, worth more than can ever be measured. In truth though, all of those minutes, hours, days, weeks, bring me every bit as much pleasure and fulfillment. They give shape and substance to who, and what I will always aspire to be.

I like my job, and enjoy times spent with family and friends, and doing any number of activities in the outside world with them, and with her. But I have only one true vocation. To see to her happiness and care in any and every way. And that she allows, accepts, understands, and is herself elated by it all, is how she offers back to me even more happiness. We were so obviously born for each other. I knew that the moment that I first met her, and she constantly assures me that she has always felt the same. Could I BE without her? Perhaps. But we could not BE all that we want and need to BE without each other. And we will never allow anything to compromise or jeopardize any of that.

I remain lying here immobile for another most important reason. She is where she belongs, and where I always want her to be... on Top... with me as her foundation for all she is meant and deserves to be. How long we have been so now, in our post coital haze and bliss, I cannot say, but it is its own heaven for me. She finally begins to stir, and I can feel her arch back and stretch before sliding off and sitting by my side. She smiles down at me and I am captivated and fully taken by her as always, and revel in the knowledge that her love for me is every bit as great as mine for her.

She begins to reapply my cage. It really isn't necessary to ensure my singular devotion, but she likes it as a symbol. And it does help to focus and reinforce all of my energies where they belong, and takes our special Sundays to a realm and reality that is all the more other worldly.

When it is all in place, she yawns. It has been a long and strenuously stirring day. Tomorrow, as on all weekdays, I will have the always extraordinary delight of sleeping by her side, but tonight I still know my duty and rightful place. I make my way to the bottom of the bed as she settles herself in above, and her feet nestle into my belly, wiggling her toes as it to signal that they are comfy and at home. And they are. She is living proof of the old adage, cold feet-warm heart. But her heart, as all of the rest of her, is so very much more.

Many, if not most, might consider me entirely too selfless... and weak. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am exactly who and what I want to be. As is she. We complete each other. And our Selves are both fully and sumptuously filled.

Life is so very good.

And I strive every day to make that as much, or more so, for her, as it is for me.

Always and Forever

12