Symbiotic gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Hazel could think about it, she was texting her boss. She couldn't believe any of this was happening, or that she was really sending the text. In almost no time, she got a response. "He says it's cool."

Miranda was already locking the doors when Hazel spoke. Everything was moving so fast, Hazel had butterflies. Miranda walked back behind the counter, and when she was out of the view of the cameras, she casually took off all of her clothes.

Miranda felt like a new woman. No longer was she pining for her coworker, too concerned with social norms and fear of rejection to act how she desired. Having the whole world change in a moment could be liberating. Her former worries were too small for her, now.

She beckoned Hazel to follow with a curled finger, then sauntered to the back office. When she got to the desk chair and turned around, she was pleased to see Hazel tailing her closely. "Have you decided what you want?"

Hazel swallowed dryly and nodded. "Uh, yes."

"What do you want, then?"

"I want to take you up on your, um, offer. I want you to suck my dick. I want you to do anything you want to me."

Miranda smiled. She was the happiest she could possibly be. "How about I start with this?" she said, grabbing Hazel's top and pulling it up. Hazel nodded meekly in affirmation. She pulled Hazel's top off, then her shorts, followed by her bra. She leaned in to kiss Hazel's lips, and then her neck. As she slowly lowered Hazel's lace panties, she sucked gently on her nipple. The little moans this produced made Miranda's heart soar.

Hazel's dick came untucked as it was let out of her panties. It sprung forward, already rock hard. Miranda looked down at it and was mesmerized. She would have been infatuated with Hazel even if with a small, barely functional penis. She was delighted, though, to find what stood proudly was a good seven-and-a-half inches, with some nice girth to it.

"Wow! Is your dick just immune to estrogen, or what?"

"I guess so, I'm not sure. I've heard there's kind of a 'use it or lose it' effect. Like, it won't get morning wood on its own, so if you don't masturbate it sort of atrophies. I always liked my penis, despite everything so I made sure to, um, use it."

"Lucky for me," Miranda praised. She lowered down to her knees and took some time to savor the opportunity. She nuzzled her face below Hazel's dick and kissed the underside. Then she kissed her balls, before rubbing onto them and breathing in the flowery scent.

With a small push of Miranda's hand, Hazel followed the nonverbal request and turned around. She bent over the desk and Miranda buried her face between her plump cheeks. Miranda licked soft up the back of her balls and wetly massaged her taint. From there, she worked her way up to thoroughly lick and kiss her asshole. The anticipation was killing Hazel, who feared she cum already just from getting her ass eaten.

Thankfully, Miranda eventually turned Hazel back around, putting looking straight at her dribbling cock. A long string of precum was hanging from the tip, so Miranda caught it on her tongue and sweated her head up to put her lips around Hazel's bulging head. She then bobbed her head forward, sliding back the foreskin with her mouth. When it was peeled back, Miranda took some time to rub her tongue in circles flat against Hazel's frenulum.

The amount of pleasure blazing through Hazel's nerves completely overpowered her. Just when it hit its peak, Miranda welcomed the shaft into her warm mouth. The emotional achievement and sensuality of the act would have been satisfying enough to Miranda, but Whisper helped her take it to a heightened level.

First, it disabled her gag reflex and raised the flexibility of her jaw and throat. This meant that she could go absolutely wild, without discomfort. Second, it toggled how her brain interpreted signals from the nerve ending in her mouth. Essentially, this gave her the same wonderful sensations from touch as her vagina. Whisper easily could have stopped there, as sucking dick now felt as good as sex. Even so, it went even further by sending false signals from her clit and G spot that made her feel a warm, tingling massage without needing touch.

Relishing in her bliss, Miranda sucked every inch of Hazel's cock, down into her throat. She then ran her hand along her own soaked vulva and dipped two fingers in. With her hand now coated in her own gooey goodness, she raised it up, behind Hazel's hefty balls. She heard a giggle of delight from above as she lightly tickled against Hazel's back door. She poked her index finger into the elastic barrier and wiggled it playfully inside. Feeling Hazel relax, she added her second finger and hooked them both up and back towards herself, feeling her prostate just beyond skin.

She thrust her head back and forth, fucking her own throat using Hazel's cock. Meanwhile, she firmly massaged the prostate her fingers pressed into. She synchronized the two motions to an aggressive pace that would have made her sore, if not for Whisper. She could do this all day.

Hazel had always found it difficult to cum from getting blowjobs. Now, she was struggling to hold back her climax, not wanting to put an end to it. She was only able to resist for a couple of minutes, before her legs locked, her back curled inward, and she gave into an orgasm like none she'd ever felt.

Miranda joined in Hazel's ecstasy. It was a wholly new form of climax, however. In the same way, her body had always rewarded her for eating calorie-dense foods, her body rewarded her for eating cum. This reward mechanism was dialed up way beyond what it was normally capable of, washing through her with waves of pleasure like a drug. This was exactly what she needed.

Lingering past the last drop until a squirming Hazel needed to shove her away, Miranda sucked down every last drop. There was a warm, ticklish sensation as she felt her body fast-track the cum through her system. She felt recharged, and powerful.

Whisper thanked its host, adding, "with that, I am ready to give you your first substantial modification. I also have a strong suspicion that I know what your request is."

Miranda caught on to what Whisper was suggesting and gave her approval. Then, she spoke aloud to Hazel, who was struggling to stay upright. "Hey. I'm ready to prove that everything I said is true. Watch this."

She sat back, leaning against a shelf with her legs splayed open. Hazel lowered herself down to join Miranda on the floor, eyes locked on the glistening cunt on display. From Miranda's mons, a small bump swelled up, and a strange foam frothed over it until the spot was covered. Hazel's jaw fell agape as she was at a loss for words. Over the course of five minutes, a fresh new dick and scrotum grew from that bump. Towards the end of the transformation, a pair of weighty balls dropped and filled the scrotum, resting over Miranda's soft pussy lips.

In the end, the foam dissolved away leaving a scent like fresh cookies. What was exposed beneath, was Miranda's new cock currently standing slightly larger than Hazel's. Hazel was dumbfounded, and Miranda filled the silence. "I can shift the size around, look."

With a little bit of effort, Miranda made her dick grow to an entire foot long, and then shrink down to six inches. Finally, she let it settle at a respectable nine inches before stopping.

Hazel looked up, meeting Miranda's eyes. "It's all really," she said, awestruck. "You've got an alien inside you. You've got superpowers. You grew a cock."

"Yep," Miranda confirmed casually, like she was agreeing that the sky was, in fact, blue. "And now that Whisper's had a taste of how powerful cum is for it, it tells me that I can give you some body modifications too. You in?"

"Wha- yes? I mean, I think so. Will I have to get an alien put in me?"

"Nah," Miranda dismissed. "Whisper can deliver all of the instructions to change your body in a nice simple packet of my own DNA. Aaaand it just so happens I know a perfect delivery system for it."

"Your cum?" Hazel asked, a smile crawling up her cheeks.

"Bulls-eye."

"Fuck yes," Hazel said in an excited whisper, springing up and bending over the desk to present her ass."

"Let's do this."

12