Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding one of Isabella's legs in each hand, Mira spread them to each side and lowered her eager mouth to the delicious looking snatch in front of her. She began with a line of kisses, first top to bottom, then bottom to top. Pausing over the clit, she gave it a longer kiss, almost sucking on it. The stimulation caused her folds to part slightly, and Mira seized the opportunity to drive her soft tongue into the depths.

Isabella screamed with pleasure as the tongue was moved in abstract patterns. She rested the back of her left hand on her forehead, reaching down with her right to pet the empty head between her legs. She received a pleasant hum in response, vibrating her entire pussy.

Isabella grabbed Mira and reluctantly pulled her up into a kneeling position, before slowly pushing her back until she was lying down. Engaging in one more passionate kiss, Isabella turned around so that the two of them were in a lustful sixty-nine.

Staring at Mira's pussy, Isabella didn't know what to do. While she knew that she had eaten someone out before, she couldn't actually remember doing it. She was about to just dive in when Sarah, sitting on the couch with Kelly between her legs, asked her "Hey, Izzy, do you have a dildo?"

"Yeah, in the walk-in closet, bottom shelf, third from the end. Enjoy," she responded. Then her attention returned to Mira, and she hesitantly reached out with her little pink tongue. Mira was already dripping with juice, and the taste was both strange and familiar. Her actions produced a cry of "Yeah! Fuck my silly little cunt!" from the bimbo beneath her. Encouraged, she began her tantalizing assault on the aptly named 'cunt' in front of her.

They remained entangled in such a manner for a good ten minutes, with Mira cumming six times and Isabella cumming four times. The two of them were breathless and sweaty by the end, each satisfied beyond compare.

-

Sam was quite pleased with himself. His manipulation of the truth or dare game had proven successful. The fruits of his labor were standing before him, and she was beautiful. Caitlyn was of average height, with deep brown eyes, long brunette hair, and healthy c-cup breasts. She was wearing the standard school uniform with no adornments save for a thick black choker around her neck. She had also recently died a red streak in her hair, which shone orange and pink in the light.

Of course, he was faced with a glorious dilemma; where should he start? The knowledge that nearly every option was available to him only made the decision that much harder. He ultimately decided on a simple two-word command. "Seduce me."

"Yes, Master."

Caitlyn paused, then reached her hands up and pulled Sam in for a lustful kiss. Their tongues dueled briefly, before she ended the embrace and pushed him back onto his bed. She stood before him, heart racing and pussy pulsing as she gently grabbed her blazer and slowly shrugged it off. Gyrating her hips, she turned her back on him and bent over at the waist. She could feel a breeze on her exposed ass and decided to do a little shimmy. Her shoes were untied and slipped off, as well as her socks.

Gyrating back around, Caitlyn noticed heat growing between her legs. The sudden fire caused to throw her head back and clasp her hands behind her neck. Then her hands began a sensuous migration down her body, stopping only to massage her tits and play with the hems of her shirt and skirt. She pulled up the skirt, revealing her thin black underwear. Next came the painfully slow unbuttoning of her shirt, revealing the creamy skin underneath. After what seemed to be an eternity, the final button was undone and the shirt slowly removed. Her bra, unlike her panties, was thick and white.

The skirt was soon lying on the floor as well, leaving just her undergarments behind. Caitlyn undid the bra and drew her arms out from the straps, holding the cups in place over her chest. This was allowed to drift to the floor as well. Her boobs were somewhat paler than her skin, but not enough to be distracting. Following that, she hooked her thumbs into her panties and, bending at the waist again, pushed them down her legs. She was about to throw these off to the side when Sam interrupted her and said, "Stop. I think I'd like to see you suck on those instead."

Letting out an almost involuntary "Yes, Master," Caitlyn guided the small black wad towards her parted lips. The fabric itself tasted salty, but her vagina tasted indescribably sweet.The sensation, as well as the act of obeying, drove her horniness to new heights. A solitary drop of vaginal fluid rolled down one of her now bare legs.

Sam, who had wanted to revel in his control over her, found himself too eager to continue with his own game. He leaned in to her, pulled out the soggy panties, and kissed her longingly. He threw the crumpled mess to one side and grasped her left tit in his right hand. His left hand slid down to cup her crotch. He broke contact just long enough to pull off his t-shirt and pants before embracing her again. His erection was bulging in his boxers.

Finally, he gave her a few commands. "I want a blowjob from you," he said, "and when you suck my dick, it will taste like your favorite dessert. And it will be addicting."

"Yes, Master," she moaned. She knelt in front of him and pulled down the waistband of his underwear. His penis, whose length she had misjudged, sprang out and smacked her on the cheek. She admired his staff for no more than a heartbeat before enveloping his bulbous head with her mouth. It tasted to her like creme brulee, the rich sensation filling her mouth with warmth. Her tongue ran a quick circle around it. She pulled her head back to lick the underside of his shaft, from base to tip, reaching up to fondle his balls as she did so.

Next, her mouth began planting sloppy kisses along one side of his cock. As she neared his balls, she found herself bringing them into her mouth and sucking. Above her, Sam shuddered. Moving back to his dick, Caitlyn brought it into her mouth again. She began to bob her head slightly, moving farther each time, until she grew near to her gag reflex. She began to slow involuntarily, making hesitant progress, only to be surprised when his dick moved past her choke point with no resistance.

Sam allowed the deepthroat to continue for only a minute before pulling her off with an audible pop. He made eye contact with her as he ordered her, "Get up, and get on all fours on the bed with your ass towards me."

She rose with a quick "Yes, Master," before following his command. She looked back at him as he positioned himself behind her. A single drop fell from her little pink pussy.

Sam had an idea. "When I enter you, you'll have the biggest orgasm of your life. As soon as it ends, another one will start. Do you understand?" he asked.

She moaned out "Yes, Master. I understand," as a small burst of pleasure bloomed inside her.

Caitlyn felt pressure against her folds, then they gave way and his cockhead popped in. Her world seemed to pause for a moment, then everything shattered like a pane of glass. She spasmed as her orgasm washed over her. The second wave knocked her arms out from under her and she fell to her elbows. She seemingly lost control of her vocal cords and screamed in pleasure, and would have drawn attention if not for Sam's mental barriers. She was vaguely aware of his thrusts, although such things were pushed to the back of her mind when her second orgasm began. If the first one had hit her like a truck, this one hit her like a eighteen wheeler.

Behind her, Sam was in ecstasy. Caitlyn's cunt squeezed his dick perfectly, and each spasm brought only more pleasure. His actions produced a rhythmic slapping sound.

He continued on like this for what seemed like great deal of time before pulling back. Almost like he had flipped a switch, Caitlyn's orgasms ceased. "Lie down on your back," he said. "This time, every thrust will bring you closer to cumming, until it seems like you can't hold back anymore. But you won't be able to cum until I do."

"Yes, Master," she replied, her voice dreamlike.

This time, his entrance brought a different kind of pleasure. Instead of the steady stream of orgasms she had experienced prior, she now felt as though she was being filled up. Like a cup, with every thrust filling half of the remaining space. Each time he pushed in, the level of this cup rose, and yet it never overflowed. She felt impossibly full, grinding her hips against his to eke out as much pleasure as possible.

Time seemed to slow for Sam. He once again thanked his luck profusely, amazed at how much had changed in the past eighteen hours. Caitlyn squirmed some more around his dick, and the sensation nearly sent him over the edge. His connection with her mind only served to increase any pleasure he derived from his actions, and the culmination of these things gave him the push he needed.

Pulling out at the last second, he gave two pumps of his cock before thick, gooey globs of cum shot forth. The first landed on Caitlyn's left tit, the next struck her chin, and then the rest marked a trail down her stomach. The last few drops pooled in her belly button.

The moment the first drop hit her, her imagined cup finally overflowed. Then kept flowing, and flowing, and flowing. She came harder than she had ever cum before. Primal cries escaped from her lips, and her pussy began to leak excessively. All thoughts vanished from her head, all she was now was this orgasm. It lasted for nigh on three minutes before she finally stopped shivering and moaning.

Exhausted, she was only able to look Sam in the eye and say, "Thank you, Master.

-

As Isabella and Mira scampered off towards the bed, giggling the whole way, Sarah looked intensely at Kelly. Her lust-fogged mind cleared momentarily, and in that time she imagined all the ways she could satisfy herself. Kelly seemed frozen in place, blankly waiting to be told what to do. Sarah had some ideas herself. Standing up, she said, "Follow me on your knees, bitch."

She strutted off, with Kelly's nude form in tow. After some deliberation, she selected the couch as the location for the festivities that were about to take place. Sitting down in the middle of the sofa, she stared at the girl on all fours in front of her. "Stand up, bitch. Let's get a good look at you."

Kelly stood. She was skinny and freckled all over, with tiny boobs and a small red triangular bush above her vagina. Her face was exquisite, and her light green eyes had the ability to entrance any boy she chose to pursue. A sexy expression of mindlessness adorned her face. Sarah decided she couldn't wait much longer. "Take off my tights for me, and start licking my pussy," she said.

The tights and underwear came away easily. Kelly was soon kneeling in front of the most beautiful cunt she had ever seen. She leaned in to begin her ministrations, Sarah's thin black pubic hair tickling her nose. Sarah laughed to herself a little, the combination of situation and sensation making her feel slightly buzzed. Her new libido caused her to cum in less than a minute, with another following just thirty seconds later. The boredom set in rather quickly. Looking over at Isabella and Mira on the bed, she asked, "Hey, Izzy, do you have a dildo?"

She responded quickly. "Yeah, in the walk-in closet, bottom shelf, third from the end. Enjoy," she said.

Sarah stood up and pushed Kelly back. She commanded, "Crawl behind me, bitch. Let's see what we can find," before strutting into the closet.

They found the box with the dildos first. The first one was fairly average cream colored rubber, but the second one was glass. Sarah told Kelly to carry it in her mouth while she looked around. The next item was one of Isabella's old riding crops, followed by a spare dog collar and leash. Satisfied with their finds, Sarah walked back into the bedroom.

The first thing to do was put the collar and leash on Kelly. She had her kneel like a dog in front of her, and was sure to maintain eye contact while it was clipped on. Pulled by the leash, Kelly was guided around in a large circle that ended back at the couch.

Sarah looked her in the eye from her place on the sofa. "I want you to fuck me with the dildo, using only your mouth."

Again, Kelly moved in between her legs. She pushed lightly on her holds and, when they gave in, pushed the glass cock deep within her depths. Sarah screamed at the penetration, grabbing Kelly by the hair to control her motions.

After some time went by, it became clear that the redhead was tiring. Her movements were slower and her breathing labored. But that would not do. Taking the crop in her right hand, Sarah brought it down hard on Kelly's ass. The girl jumped in place from the shock, almost losing her rhythm and dropping the dildo. Sarah taunted her with insults, speaking down to her. "I bet you liked that, huh, you little slut. You loved it like the whore you are. Yeah, fuck me with your slut mouth!" She struck her twice more, with a cry of "Fuck me faster, bitch! Fuck me!"

After five minutes of strikes and dirty talk, Sarah once more pulled Kelly back by her hair. This time, she stuffed the tights into the sluts mouth to gag her. She turned her around and, taking the dildo from her mouth, wriggled it into the little pink asshole in front of her. Kelly bucked wildly, straining against the hold Sarah had on her hair. Sarah was only able to shove in three inches, but it was more than enough to make Kelly feel completely humiliated.

Sarah checked the time. Lying down on the couch, she told Kelly, "Lick me until I fall asleep. Only then may you remove the dildo."

12