Symon & Michelle - Good, clean, fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was moving against her clit faster and faster, her fingers causing ripples and bubbles to break on the surface. She was breathing more heavily and contracting her stomach, lifting her hips and pressing her shoulders against him. He was keeping close watch; she held her breath and let out a yearning moan.

"Stop," he commanded.

Her hands ceased moving, and she whimpered. Let out a low groan.

He cupped her pussy, covering her stilled hands with his. She opened her eyes.

"So," he asked, "did you want to stop?"

"No."

"Why did you?"

"Because it's what you wanted."

He pressed her neck more tightly against his shoulder. "And?"

"And I like to do what you want. I like to please you."

He kissed her hard behind her ear.

"Get back to it."

She resumed moving her hand and fingers. He resumed his lazy stroking of her inside, not quite reaching her g-spot. Not really trying to. She quickly neared her earlier peak, breathing fast then slow, shallow then deep. She was writhing against him and if she'd seen the smile on his face she'd have been nervous. But he was holding her head, to keep her from sliding under the water, and he was relishing the contact of her whole body moving against his.

He stopped her again. This time she cursed and shuddered. He waited for her to settle once more.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked.

"You. Always."

"What belongs to me?"

"All of me. My body. My heart. My mind. Yours. All yours."

"Who belongs to you?"

"You. Forever," she said.

"Damn straight."

He shifted his grip on her chin to turn her head away from him. He bit the nape of her neck, near her hairline, not enough to break the skin, but hard enough to probably leave a mark. Then he put his mouth against her ear.

"Finish yourself off. Greedy cunt."

She smiled as his term of endearment, and did as she was told.

As she was working her clit he was murmuring in her ear. She couldn't hear all of it over her own breathing and gasping. But what she did make out and the tone of his voice sent delicious shivers through her. He was promising her all the ways he'd make her prove it. All the ways he'd show her that he owned her, that she was his, that would prove that's what she wanted. He was explaining how he knew that's what she wanted, and how she showed it by being such a wanton harlot, such a good slut for him.

As Michelle's orgasm overtook her, Symon pushed three of his fingers deep inside her. Her pussy clenched around them and she pressed herself down onto his hand. She might have been begging him to fuck her with it, but she wasn't really making words. Her back arched and her legs twitched hard enough to pull his off the tub walls. He slipped his fingers out of her and rested his hand against her still spasming pussy and she sandwiched his hand between hers and her vulva.

He straightened his legs so she could twist around, laying sideways against him, and finding his mouth with hers. After they kissed she sat back and reached for his penis. He shook his head. He circled her with his arms, and held her to him. She kissed his neck and along his collar bone.

She leaned over and kissed his mouth again then stood up, shakily, to step out of the tub. She got a towel and wrapped him in it when he stood up. As the tub was draining, she dried herself off, and went to get his robe. They climbed into bed as soon as they were dry, and he slept resting with his head on her chest.

The next morning Michelle woke to him sitting next to her on the bed. As she rolled over to look at him, she realized he'd put plastic wrist cuffs on her while she was sleeping. She started to say something, but he was looking at her so intently, so fiercely, that she shut her mouth.

As soon as she sat up, he grabbed one of her hands and practically pulled her out of the bed. Marched her straight into the bathroom, into the shower. He joined the wrist cuffs together behind her, and positioned her against the far wall of the shower, with the door still open.

Symon cupped her pussy in one hand, and stared at her. "You need to pee?"

"Of course," she said.

"Good." She started to squat down, but he shook his head.

"Stand there. Put your feet together, as close as you can." She started to explain, but he shook his head again.

"Spread your feet just barely enough that you can piss. You've done this before. Just barely enough space to let go."

She was nodding. She knew what he wanted. She touched her heels together, then worked them out just a little. She pressed her hands back against the shower wall, and pushed her hips forward slightly. Now that he'd mentioned it; now that she was awake, she urgently needed to urinate.

He stood to one side, reached forward and pushed his hand between her thighs, grazing her labia, curling one finger to slide directly over her clit. He moved again, for better light, it seemed to her, and then nodded.

It was still a little awkward. Still a little unusual to her, for him to watch her so intently. She started her stream, and felt the trickle seeping between her legs. Then she let go in a rush, and suddenly he was barking at her to stop.

She stared at him, staring at her legs. She felt the trickle going all the way to her ankle. Smelled herself and wrinkled her nose. He reached out and pressed his fingers against her vulva again.

"Now go."

Her eyes widened, and she couldn't do anything for a second.

"Now."

She got her bladder to cooperate, and when her urine hit his fingers, he wriggled them against her. She felt her stream breaking up, splattering all over her, splashing off her legs. He was coating his hand in her piss, playing with the stream like a kid might play with a garden hose. Luckily, he didn't tell her to stop again.

When her bladder was empty, he put his fingers in her mouth and she sucked and licked them until the acrid taste of her urine was gone. He kissed her lightly then, and pressed on her shoulder so that she'd kneel down.

She leaned forward to take his penis in her mouth, but he shook his head again.

"Open your mouth. Tilt your head back. Open mouth, tongue out. You'll want to close your eyes."

She leaned back slightly and did as directed. As soon as her tongue was out, he let his bladder go on her. Usually when he did this, he coated as much of her in his urine as he could get. This time he aimed, first to fill up her mouth, then at the tip of her tongue where it curled onto her chin. He aimed for her tongue and chin, and his piss splashed up onto her face, and spilled down onto her neck. A great rivulet of pee trickling down her neck to the hollow of her throat and between her breasts.

He'd obviously been holding it all morning, and his bladder had to have been painfully full. His stream was strong and his smell soon filled up the space of the shower. Only when his stream slackened off did he start moving his aim, completing a line down between her breasts and onto her stomach.

When he was done he held his prick out to her so she would lean in and suck the last of his urine directly from it. She added a few bonus licks, and he was almost instantly hard. He motioned for her to turn, and as she was doing so, he knelt down behind her.

Symon pushed gently on her shoulder and she leaned forward. Her face pressing against the shower floor, which had a good puddle of their combined urine. She arched her back and spread her knees. He pressed her ass cheeks apart with his thumbs, and teased her labia and clit with his fingers. He slid two in fingers into her and fucked her with them as he was stroking his own cock slowly.

She moaned, and heard the echo against the tile floor, walls and glass door. He put the head of his cock in her, teasing her some more, sliding in and out just a little.

He pressed into her a little more, and smacked her ass cheeks hard. She gasped; at the unexpected sensation, and the feel of the reverberation of it in that confined space.

He slapped her ass again a few times, then leaned over her. "You still want my cock, don't you greedy cunt?"

"Yes. Always. Please."

He slid home all the way, grabbing her hips and pulling her against him even as he was thrusting in. He reached down and pressed her head into the tile, rolling her face around in the urine that had collected on its way to the drain. He wound his fingers in her hair and she responded by arching her back and pressing into him, giving him all the access she could.

He was pulling on her hair, anchoring her to him as he started thrusting his hips, fucking her. He was muttering about making her clean the shower with her tongue, that such a greedy slut like her should really earn her keep. He was moving in her slowly, achingly slowly to her; he was controlling himself, taking his time. He wanted her to feel every inch of him, to hear every little squish of his penis sliding in her sopping pussy. He wanted her to smell them both, to breath deeply of the bitter urine, and the seawater smell of her lubrication.

He let go of her hair, pressing down on her shoulder blades, and then holding her hips tightly in both hands. Her hands behind her back were flexing and grasping, but had nothing to hold on to. He periodically stopped thrusting to slap her butt, and grinned every time the sound echoed.

He started moving in her more steadily, losing his sense of control, forgetting why he wanted to go slowly in the first place. Her pussy felt so good around his cock, tight, warm, and slippery. She was squeezing him as he was pulling out, then arching her back and opening up so he could glide right back in. They had a good rhythm established, and then he wanted more. He wanted to go deeper into her, harder at her, faster. He abandoned all pretext of decorum, and just fucked her.

Michelle grunted and made random wordless noises. Symon grunted and spat curse words. With her head on the floor of the shower, she could hear every vibration. She could feel the sounds almost as much as hear them. It added a whole new dimension, and she found herself understanding why he wanted this. Before she could think too much more about it, he'd reached around her legs to flick and rub her clit. She jerked up, arching her back, then fell forward and banged her chin on the tile. He kept at her, thrusting into her with his prick, madly vibrating her clit with his fingers. She cried out and the sound bounced back at her, impossibly loudly, amplified, reverberating. She shuddered and her whole torso contracted. She pushed back into him so hard that he slowed for a brief moment.

Then he resumed his pace, beating the backs of her thighs and her butt with his hips, the slaps of their pelvises joining now what was echoing in the shower. He grunted loudly and now his utterances seemed like a physical part of his orgasm as he shuddered to a stop.

Then the only thing echoing in the shower was their panting, and sighing. He collapsed back against the back of the shower, pulling her up along with him so she could lean back against him. He stroked her neck and shoulders, fondling her breasts and settling his hands in her lap.

She could feel the goofy post orgasm smile on her face, and looked up to see that his expression matched.

She shifted slightly to get a better look at him.

Laughing she asked, "Remember when we looked at this place, we both instantly said this bathroom was one of the best features?'

He brushed some hair off her face, but furrowed his brow slightly. "Yeah."

"I'm beginning to realize you and I had very different reasons for thinking that."

He laughed loudly, the happy sound also echoing in that confined space.

"Y'know, I think you're right about that. But you have to admit, it's the perfect spot for some good, dirty fun."

She couldn't agree more.


12