Symon & Michelle - Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open," he said, softly enough that those seated at the card table wouldn't hear.

She opened her mouth and Symon placed his fingers in her. Automatically, she began licking and sucking, noting the differences in taste between Ian's semen and Symon's. When his fingers were completely clean, he pressed down gently, and Michelle squatted in front of him.

She continued sucking on his fingers while she unfastened his fly and extracted her favorite cock from its hiding place. He pulled his digits away and she replaced them with the tip of his penis. She shifted forward onto her knees, opening wide to accept his head. Then she licked down as though she would take him far into her mouth, much as she had with Terrell.

When Symon's shaft was settled in her mouth, filling it, he asked her, "You doing alright?"

Her eyes twinkled and she moved her head up and down, nodding while still attached to him.

"Enjoying yourself, wench?"

She managed a grin, even though her lips were stretched, and nodded faster.

He brushed a stray hair away from her face. "Good. Do me a favor. Don't clean yourself off anymore."

Her eyes widened. "I'm serious," he said. And she nodded again, somewhat more slowly.

He stood for a moment longer, and she raised an eyebrow as Symon did not move to relieve himself. When her other eyebrow matched its sister a moment later, he chuckled and pulled himself out of her.

He leaned down. "You're going to have to wait for that, you greedy slattern," he whispered affectionately. She sighed, rocking back on her feet into a squat, fully displaying herself for him. He turned and rejoined the game.

*~~*

Josh won the next round, and chose fellatio as his reward. He requested and received consent from the others that she service him at the table. He remained seated, but turned slightly as Michelle knelt between his feet, her ass prominent, and head bobbing rapidly. For the entertainment of the others, Josh made a running commentary and critique of her technique, generally favorable. But he included some constructive feedback, as well as an unfavorable assessment of her general character.

She teased him, prolonging his pleasure a little more than he'd wanted, and he repaid her by painting her soft palate with his cum. He held her head down until after his last spurts had been swallowed, until his erection deflated. Then he pissed down her throat and by the time he was done, she sorely needed a breath.

As she had with the others, she kissed his head and put him away. Then stood, made a circuit of the table to collect trash. Each man groped her in some way. As she passed by Sanjay, he pushed his hand between her ass cheeks, tapping the plug. She took it as a reminder of his intention, whenever his turn arrived.

As luck, or planning, would have it, Sanjay got his reward with the next alarm of the timer. Michelle had returned to her spot and as soon as Sanjay was announced as the winner she stepped toward the table.

Before he stood, even, Sanjay called out to her. His mellifluous tones belied the arrogant command of his statement. He said, "On your back, Miss Cunt. On the table."

She didn't bother to answer, she simply complied. Arranging herself with her ass at one edge of the table, her heels perched precariously, and her torso as square on its surface as she could manage. As Sanjay approached her, she realized she would not be able to see his intimate parts. She breathed deeply as he stepped up to her. She handed him the lube, and he unceremoniously pulled out her plug. Rather than asking her anything, he simply shoved the plug between her tits.

"Hold that," he stated as he began dripping the lube into her crack. Ominously, Michelle thought, she heard one of the other men give a low whistle as Sanjay unzipped himself and pulled out his cock. Then she felt him gripping her ankles, placing one on each of his shoulders, and then his hands sliding down her inner thighs, around her vulva, and then spreading open her ass.

When Sanjay's prick first made contact with her asshole, she thought it might be his hand. His head was bulbous, and she vividly recalled how thick he'd been in his flaccid state. As he pressed against her already opened and used bud, she realized he was appreciably larger now that his flesh was engorged. He pushed into her and she grunted as a pain she hadn't expected bloomed out from her center. Then the cooling of additional lube, and Sanjay began slowly working in past her sphincter. Michelle breathed out, the pain dissipated with the breath, and she willed herself to relax around him.

Sanjay took his sweet time, entering her what felt like one millimeter a minute, with a cock she was beginning to think was endless. Just when she expected to feel his glans tapping the back of her teeth, he stopped. She had broken out into a cold sweat, and her legs shook involuntarily, even though Sanjay was supporting her and stroking her thighs gently. He clearly understood the challenges of his size.

She raised her head, thinking she might get some glimpse of the spear which impaled her, but all she saw was Sanjay's belly and then his dark eyes. He regarded her kindly but clinically, and in his look she saw familiar danger. She nodded slightly, laying her head back down. When Symon looked at her like that, it was best just to ease into whatever was about to happen, and hold on. She gripped the sides of the table and closed her eyes, expecting a pummeling.

But Sanjay continued to move slowly, now backing out of her at half the pace he'd entered. Michelle could have sworn she felt every inch of her rectum collapsing back into shape as Sanjay withdrew. She heard and felt the application of more lube, on him and a large dollop on her perineum. When he'd pulled out as much as he wanted, Sanjay reversed course once more, moving at a slightly less glacial pace than the first pass.

And now he started talking, lifting Michelle on the soft lilting cadence of his accent. "I'm surprised, Miss Cunt, at how tight your ass is. I would think an experienced slut such as yourself would easily accommodate a man of any size."

Incrementally, he started thrusting less slowly, still taking a more leisurely pace than was generally expected. His girth and length made Michelle acutely aware of every motion, every twitch in him, and every shift of her own body. He held her legs pressed tightly to his chest, while swaying his hips. He'd been generous enough with the lube that she no longer burned. But she felt her back door expanding, opening wider. The wet sounds they were making together seemed to excite Sanjay further. He began moving faster, pushing harder into her, and she held onto the table more securely. He held her to him, working himself up to bashing into her.

He was still talking, but the words no longer made any sense to Michelle. She heard a half a sentence and then several thrusts later another half of another sentence. She was past understanding whether the incoherence was in his speech, or in her ability to process. She concentrated so much on the sensations of his enormous shaft, on riding that, and deriving whatever pleasure she could. As she relaxed into his action, she couldn't deny that she was enjoying herself. She didn't realize she'd been moaning in time with his grunting words.

The rest of the men had ceased playing cards. They were staring openly and unabashedly at Sanjay fucking Michelle. Samuel watched Symon while the other four men watched the animalistic coupling in plain view. Symon and Michelle were Samuel's friends, and concern washed over his face as he took in Symon's demeanor and the hard look in his eyes. Symon realized he was being watched, and turned to face Samuel.

Samuel inclined his head toward the scene in front of them, raising his eyebrows. Symon waved a hand, smiling, though not that convincingly. Though they had been maintaining the fiction that Michelle was some hired strumpet, all the men knew her to be Symon's wife. Samuel had been surprised when Symon approached him with this plan. He'd agreed partially to act as a buffer, should Symon's natural possessiveness get the better of him. It's also why he'd suggested the inclusion of Josh, who at least knew the couple as well.

Sanjay let out a particularly loud grunt, and then doubled his pace, his cock sliding like a well oiled piston in and out of Michelle's ass. Samuel watched as Sanjay's hand snuck between Michelle's legs, and they all observed the telltale motion of a man fingering a woman's clit. Michelle reacted strongly, arching her back, moaning, then alternating panting with increasingly high pitched squeals. Symon had not said anything one way or the other about pleasuring Michelle, or making her cum. Samuel watched Symon more closely, and noticed him relaxing as his wife's enjoyment was made clear, and she had a full throated, vocal orgasm.

As her last shudders subsided, Sanjay increased his pace again. His breathing changed, becoming shallower and faster. He shoved hard into her again, a loud slap echoing in the room. Then he let out another loud groan, dug his fingers into her thighs, and pulled her tightly to him. Michelle felt his hips jerking against her ass, and then he slowly lowered himself, to briefly touch his head to her stomach.

He pulled out of her abruptly, causing her to cry out in surprise, and then just as abruptly reinserted the butt plug. Between the stretching that Sanjay's cock had done, and the copious amount of lube, the plug easily fit back inside her. Sanjay helped her scoot further back onto the table before he let go of her legs. She managed to sit up, with his helping hand, and swayed slightly.

The other men, Symon included, suddenly restarted their hand, pretending that they had not been paying rapt attention. Sanjay kissed Michelle's fingers. Then he turned, without a word, and rejoined the game.

Michelle sat there, somewhat dazed, and a little sore. When she recovered, she looked over the assembled men, and realized that two had not enjoyed themselves with her yet. So she returned to her spot, this time kneeling, taking the next thirty minutes to recover herself.

*~~*

Michelle had been kneeling, half paying attention to the action. The sound of the men's voices washing over her. She basked in their enjoyment of the game, their joking with each other. It took her a while to process her encounter with Sanjay. As she knelt, she'd wondered if Symon would be upset that Sanjay had made her orgasm. She knew she hadn't been able to hide her pleasure, that Sanjay's fingers on her clit while his enormous cock filled her had caused her to cry out. She'd been leery of Symon's reaction.

But between hands, while one of the other men shuffled the cards, she made eye contact with Symon and saw his approval. He smiled knowingly at her, then caressed his own cock through his pants. He was teasing her, knowing that she longed for him, even as she was enjoying herself with these other men.

At the end of the next hand, Ian walked over to her and said he needed to pee. She quickly shuffled over to the towels and helped him out of his pants.

Flaccid, Ian's prick was roughly the same size as Symon's. Ian surprised Michelle by having none of the trepidation with this act that he'd shown earlier. He let her get settled, then placed his head on the flat of her tongue.

"I want to watch it," he said. "I want you to catch, and I want to see."

"Yes, sir," she managed her mouth half full of him.

He shifted his hips slightly, then picked up his cock and held it. "My girlfriend loves to get pissed on. She's the one who turned me on to this. Can I piss on your tits?"

Michelle shook her head. "No, sir, the space isn't set up for that tonight."

She saw Symon looking, wondering what this blond guy was trying to talk her in to. She smiled broadly, leaning forward to take his head in her mouth again.

Ian shrugged. "Ok. Just thought I'd ask. But open up, let me see."

She leaned back, opening her mouth wide. Ian didn't have the control that Sanjay did, and his urine splashed all over her mouth, ricocheting off her hard palate, and splattering over her lips. She almost wished they had set things up differently, thinking it would be nice to feel this young man's hot spray all over her. He tasted a little like beer, but the taste wasn't strong. But there was a lot, and she had to swallow rapidly to keep up. When it seemed like his stream was slowing down, she closed off her throat and let her mouth fill up. As he pulled out, she pursed her lips to let his piss run over her cheeks and chin.

Ian rewarded her with a broad smile. "Thanks, C. You've got the best tits I've seen in real life. My girlfriend's going to be so jealous and hot she'll let me fuck hers for sure."

Michelle laughed, genuinely delighted. "Happy to help, sir."

She knelt there a while longer, spinning plans for the next time she got to pick an elaborate fantasy. Would it be more men than this? Longer? Men and women? She shivered, then cast an eye at Symon, grateful again that he was willing and able to try to make these dreams happen. That he was willing to participate.

Soon enough the timer blared again, and Michelle rose to greet Terrell. She wasn't surprised that he was the man who stepped up. She'd figured out that Symon was waiting until last, and she suspected he had some sort of twist in mind.

Terrell stood in front of her for a moment, sweeping his startling green eyes over her. She shivered slightly, since none of the other men had appraised her quite so openly. Terrell raised a hand and brushed one of his long chocolate fingers over her lips and down her chin.

He broke into a soft smile. "Yeah, this is what I want."

When Michelle moved as if to kneel, Terrell shook his head. "No, ma'am. Lay on your back on the table. I'm going ALL the way home."

She felt him watching her as she sauntered to the table, sitting on it and then swinging her legs up, while laying on her back. Terrell followed her, and helped her position so that her head hung down just enough off the table that she could elongate and straighten her neck. She let her legs dangle over the edges, and gripped the sides of the table.

Terrell unzipped and laid his cock on her face, and Michelle proceeded to lick him all over. He helped by sliding back and forth across her lips as she let spit coat her mouth. He stepped back and she tilted her head as Terrell put the tip of his cock in her mouth. He pushed forward, down toward the back of her mouth, as she licked him, and slurped up more drool.

He pulled back out, until the only thing that connected them was a strand of her saliva, he let her prepare herself, and she took a few deep breaths. Terrell, placed his head in her mouth, and leaned down.

"I don't really want a blow job, C. I'm just gonna fuck your throat. Tap my leg if you can't breath, 'k?"

She nodded, her eyes already watering, but loving the feel of his cock too. Its skin was just a shade or two darker than the rest of him, and his pubic hair was short, and very tightly curled. His skin was very smooth and smelled of some warmly scented soap.

She opened her mouth, and Terrell pushed in, let her get used to his size and then pulled out slightly. She covered what she could in her spit, then laid her head back, and concentrated on opening her throat. She placed her hands on his thighs. He stroked her neck with one hand and caressed her breast with the other. Then he started moving in earnest, pumping himself deeper and deeper in to her throat as she gurgled and fought her gag reflex.

He shoved in with a few short thrusts until his balls almost touched her nose, then pulled out in smooth retreat. He repeated that rhythm a few more times, each time going deep into her until his balls slapped on her face. She arched her back slightly, tilting her head further, and riding the smell of his musk and the feel of his cock filling her up. She would have smiled if there had been slack in her lips.

Once Terrell had that pace established, and felt Michelle's throat opening to consistently accept him, he abandoned his restraint and fucked her face. She gurgled and gagged and still he rammed himself in her, pausing at his depth until she tapped his thigh. He'd pull out, allow her to gather her breath, and fuck again. Michelle felt herself constricting, reducing her awareness to the size of his cock in her mouth, and the brief inhalations she made. She steeled herself to his intrusion, having just enough time to marvel at how quickly he'd overcome his shyness before accepting him into her again. She arched her back more, angling her head so that her teeth stayed well away from his sensitive skin. She noticed the tension in his breathing, and the soreness in her throat as he fucked her. She held onto his legs, and he reached down and held her breasts, using them as handles more than anything.

Once again, she felt the surge of pleasure that came from the degradation, the disregard, the knowledge that in that moment she was nothing to the man using her. He gripped her tits tightly, not attempting to fondle her or even enjoy them himself. They were just something convenient to use to keep her body from sliding too far away from him.

Terrell pumped into, fucked her throat, and soon enough she felt his legs tense. She felt his balls shifting, contracting, and heard the telltale gasping inhale and pause. He shoved himself in her a few more times, then pulled out most of the way. He ejaculated on her face, spurting onto her lips and chin. She felt his semen drip down her cheek and sucked what she could off of his tip, then swept her lips with her tongue. Symon had asked her not to clean herself up, so she did no more than that.

Michelle lay back on the table, heaving in breaths, her head spinning. Terrell squatted next to her and asked her if she was ok. When she nodded, he helped her sit up, then put himself away and turned back to the card table as though she wasn't there.

She sat on the table, dizzy with arousal, reeking of sex and piss, wanting more than anything for Symon to throw her down and fuck her. She stood and turned, watching as he played his hand, and then felt the ben wa balls starting in her cunt. She knelt down before she fell, bending over, her head touching the floor. Her orgasm hit her hard, and she knew she was moaning. She squeezed her eyes shut, hoping the men would ignore her.

*~~*

Michelle lost track of time again. The timer failed to blare, the men kept playing. She'd ridden out the orgasms and finally Symon had turned the vibrating balls off. She settled in, not paying attention, not seeing anything. She barely heard their conversation, just a low jumbled rumble of voices, occasionally punctuated by laughter or cursing. Her nostrils flared at her own stink, the accumulation of the effluvia of so many men. She slouched, nearly spent, her eyes crusty from watering, her throat parched, and too tired to move. But still aroused, still horny, still wanting one more assault on her senses. Ready to beg for it, if that's what Symon demanded of her.

There was a change in tempo of the play, and change in the timbre of the banter and insults. She realized only two men were holding cards, Sanjay and Josh. She realized no one else had chips in front of them. There was a final bit of activity, a series of shouts and jokes.

Then Symon said, "Congrats, Josh. You've taken the pot."

Josh said something that Michelle didn't really hear. There was more male mockery that washed over her. Symon stood up, and Michelle clambered to her feet, assuming her previous pose.

Symon walked to her and her heart jumped. Finally, she'd get to taste him. But he just circled around her and then gestured for her to go over to the towels.