Symon & Michelle - Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, trying to form words. He kissed her forehead. She licked his lips. He nibbled her chin. The floor and the wet towels were cold. She knew they should move. He knew they needed to clean up. But they lay where they were, touching each other lightly, savoring the moments. When she shivered involuntarily, he rubbed her arm to warm her.

"We should get up," he said.

"I know. Don't wanna."

He chuckled, stroking her cheek. "D'you have fun, cunt?" he said affectionately.

She rolled on her back, wriggling like a dog trying to get her tummy rubbed. "So much fun," she said giggling.

He leaned over her, teasing, his joy radiating from him. "Filthy. Dirty, filthy, wanton, harlot."

She blinked, fluttered her eyelashes, "Just the way you like me."

He put his hand on her heart. "Slutty. So slutty. Next week I'm bringing ten guys and you're not allowed to wear anything."

She picked up his hand and kissed his palm. "OOOH. You promise?"

"No. But I'm going to fuck you so many times you'll think it's ten guys."

"OOOOOOh. You promise?"

He chortled and heaved himself to standing, pulling her up with him. Then he bent and picked her up, tossing her over his shoulder. He carried her through their bedroom into the shower and deposited her. After he helped her peel off her stockings he helped her undo her hair. Then they took a very long, very hot shower, scrubbing each other. He washed her hair and she leaned back into him, luxuriating in his every touch.

Once they dried off, they climbed into bed, slipping between freshly washed sheets. As he tucked himself around her, he wrapped one arm around her chest, and his other hand sought a place between her legs.

He kissed her cheek. "Who do you belong to?"

She sighed, contentedly. "You, always."

"Who belongs to you?"

She pressed back into him. "You, always."

He squeezed her vulva gently. "Whose cunt is this?"

"Mmmm. Yours, always."

He pressed his hips against her ass, and she reached back to caress his prick. "And whose cock is this?"

She laughed, delighted. "Mine. Forever."

He kissed her ear. "Yes. Forever."

And they slept.