Sympathetic Spirits Pt. 02

Story Info
Happy night with two ghosts. Or three.
3.6k words
4.6
4.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syberwond
Syberwond
15 Followers

"Gadget time!" I wasn't sure how well the sympathetic ghosts could hear my voice in their glass-sealed tokens; probably not too well. Coming home after sunset, I immediately summoned and woke them up. Kara covered me entirely in her wisps, before coalescing into her human form hugging my neck, and gave me a juicy kiss; I stroked her head, and started presenting her with my purchases.

"Okay, I dropped in to mister Azur, and he actually revealed that they have some cooler toys for regular customers; this is a self-activator. Keep it like this, and it'll release you from the token on demand, without my involvement. Obviously, assuming there's no sun in the sky, which it should indicate for you here, if WiFi and geolocation are working, or if there's a preset; also, it does not mean that I expect you to now make a dinner to my arrival, just wanted to make it clear. And this thing, if I'm right, will allow us to have phone talks even- where's Leda?"

She sat on the master bed, hugging the blanket, featureless, not even manifesting separate fingers or distinct elbows, and apparently even having her color slightly desaturated, which made her normally emerald body look more like an autumn grass. Aside from the amount of appendages, her only human features were stylized eyes and mouth on the wispy, balloon-like head.

I tried to unleash my best fake accent.

"Okh noez, aye ghost ov aye soggy gingerbread mann invayyded mah bedd!" I paused, understanding that she needs a little tact, consideration, and pacing. "Hey, it's not fair! How am I supposed to make everything right if I can't even scratch behind your ear?" Another pause. "Night's too short to spend it being a cartoon! Unless your daddy is Ralph Bakshi."

Kara lost it and dissolved before bursting into laughter. Which she did anyway.

Leda spoke.

"Mister Daniel, please accept apology for my behavior in the morning, sir. I was not... exactly in the right state of mind, and I will be thankful if you forget what I was saying or asking you to say, or do."

I did my best Eastern European mad scientist impression:

"Ze eksperriment waz ztill a succezz!"

"I will try not to act stupid anymore, ever, and I will understand if you decide to terminate our arrangement and send me back to mister Azur, and will insist you get compensated for inconvenience."

I sat on the floor in front of her, and massaged her palms until her separate digits reappeared under my touch.

"What am I feeling right now?" I asked.

"What?"

"You are a sympathetic spirit attuned to emotions of living beings. What am I feeling right now? I know that you don't need to read me or guess or conclude, you can perceive it."

"You are... calm, but slightly worried... for me, and happy, and collected. And loving, and caring, and... pleased, and full of desire to please. And whole. And determined. And... wait, does my voice make you feel butterflies in your belly?" She giggled, and some of her features came back, as if someone tuned the smoothing factor and desaturation down. "Wait-wait, Let... Me check... This again..." Her smile subsided. "And... and you are disappointed."

"You thought I was disappointed because gorgeous woman that I invited to live with me and ignored for almost three nights enthusiastically asked me to make love to her, and then got a little lost in the moment. Like, you seriously thought it, and you seriously thought I'd get so mad at you as to not wanting to have you in my life anymore. Did I get everything right?" She did not respond. "Leda, you are not in Rent-a-Nite anymore, and I am not a weekend customer."

"Can we..." She shook her head, and the misty cone top of it finally solidified back into a pixie cut, "just pretend that nothing happened?"

"No," I said, "but we can agree that it was an unlucky rehearsal for the main event. I am disappointed that I did not get to start this new chapter of our relationship my way. Are you fine if we try again?"

"Don't... know? Yes?.." I grabbed her wrist. "What, like, right now?"

"Blanket away. On your back."

I jumped out of my clothes, and started caressing her featureless torso with the very tips of my fingers, like a sculptor working with especially frail material; her body got more defined with every touch, every jolt of arousal. I proceeded with my tongue. Ten minutes of this slow foreplay, and I turned her on her side, big-spooned next to her, and just made sure that as much of us were touching each other as possible. Gave her a minute, then placed her on her back again, went down between her legs, and with "You know the house rules", started fingering her.

She trembled and let out a slight moan from her almost fully reconstituted face. My hand drowned in her sweet insides up to the knuckles. I twisted my palm, and curled my fingers, and drove them apart, and repeated it all a dozen times, entertained by the fact that I could somewhat see what was happening inside her, until I saw ethereal steam rising up from her entrance. Then, I put my thumb where her clit should be... and in three careful motions, I felt it appearing under my touch.

"Wa- Mgwhaaaah.. Aah?... Ahh?! Aaaaaaah!" - Leda moaned in four gasps, and her legs, hands, and hair lost definition; breasts, barely reappearing, turned back into translucent steamy blobs, her ass started melting into an ethereal puddle.

"Rule number one," I said, aiming my face at her crotch, "no dissolving from the first orgasm". I plunged in with my tongue, which overwhelmed Leda's senses, bringing her firmness and shape back in all its glowing emerald glory; her ass reshaping pushed her pussy up further onto my face.

"Danny!.. Sweet... stars in the sky..."

I stopped, crawled next to her, gave her a hug and stroked her hair, her light blue eyes shining so bright that they almost illuminated the room; she looked at me, letting out short moans, with admiration of an elven princess for a noble knight that just rescued her from a tribe of barbaric beastmen who wanted to sacrifice her to their dragon god.

"Ride my face," I told Leda.

"Didn't we have "everyone participates" as rule number two?" Kara appeared on top of me, draped in fake ectoplasmic silky frills that danced on her body like they had a mind of their own. "Danny, my love, I have a couple suggestions; don't you mind?"

"I was afraid you decided to miss the fun. I don't mind. Only after you get your turn!" I exclaimed and rolled on top of her, sucking up the pleasant feeling of her weird living jellyfish-like garment and enjoying passion of her kisses.

"Want some?" She grabbed her ample breasts, as her non-clothes moved apart, revealing glowing light-green nipples with glistening sweet nectar forming on them.

"You cannot imagine how much I want some, but I also want to stay sane and conscious at least just for some more time. Legs apart."

Kara laughed. She giggled from my touch, she suppressed a laughter when I massaged her love entrance from the inside, and she let out a full howling of rejoice from getting her clit rubbed, turning mushy and slowly evaporating in sparkly blue mist. I rapidly used my mouth on her, already barely corporeal, to balance her arousal back up and not allow her to dissolve yet.

"Wait, have you just become shorter?"

"It is my first suggestion. You don't mind, do you?"

"You know I don't, but it's not your turn now. Leda, would you please ride my face? Don't manifest a cheerleader outfit; you are beautiful naked."

For a split second, her cheeks literally caught ethereal fire. Leda smiled, and, without protesting, hovered above me, looked into my eyes, stroked my hair, giggled, and landed on my mouth.

Kara sat on top of me behind her, but did not make me enter her. I felt her occasionally touching the tip of my penis, hard and hot, with her labia, and it made me leak precum like mad, but instead, she made Leda lean back and massaged her belly and breasts, kissed her neck and lips, entire wisps of thick ectoplasmic steam erupting from under her palms and mouth, and at some moment I just closed my eyes for half a minute to enjoy the feeling of them touching me and each other, and listening to their moans.

"Dan, Danny, Daniel, my love, how in eternity.. your... tongue... is... so... big?!"

I opened my eyes back, and saw Leda and Kara both being shrunk in size. Not by a lot, but just enough for my tongue to now not having to travel from one sensitive part to another, but almost working them all at the same time. I could also now reach her deeper insides without using fingers.

"Ehh... Ahh... Dan... Best... No-one... Like you..."

Leda got stuck in a long, slow burning orgasm which drained her arousal out. While still being mostly solid, her pelvic area started phasing through my face, making me brush her G-spot, still corporeal enough, with my taste buds.

"Uuugh!" Leda floated upwards away from my tongue, not wanting to melt yet. In two deep breaths, she came back to her senses, took my hand and looked at the new size difference of our palms.

"Oh."

Regaining her massive arousal back from the clutches of creeping orgasm, she felt solid almost like plastic.

"Shhhh, we only started," Kara said, still hugging her from behind.

"I'm... ah... not sure whose t... ah.. whose turn is next. I mean... Dan might not last two rounds."

"We are not getting to it until we both get a taste of Danny being huge in us, are we?"

"What? Oh. Yes, sounds gh.. great."

Kara sat next to me and guided shrunk Leda onto my penis. Just one, slow insertion all the way. I exhaled everything from my lungs and rose on my elbows, hoping that it will help bear with sensation, not buck my hips, and not fill her up with my cum instantly. Shimmering strands of light danced from within her semi-translucent body, from her very insides to tips of her toes and fingers. Her hair just looked fluorescent and stood like it was charged with static electricity.

"How is it?" Kara was holding Leda's hand.

"I think... I think I'm in love. Like... again. Like, for the second time. Or is it the third. Don't knokhf...mmmmmmmhm. But feels exactly like. Like love but... harder. Denser.. Sol.. solid-er? is this a wor.. ah... Dan, don't dare to move," she said in a sudden aggressive trembling voice, raising her free hand at me. "I mean... Please don't move. Just.. freeze. ah. Okay? I'll... I'll explode if you move, seriously, ah, okay?"

"Are you in pain?" I asked.

"No.. not exactl... you will not unders... Don't ask-ah. Can't explain. Please. Later. Ah."

Kara carefully guided Leda off my dick, helped her lie down on the bed, and climbed on me herself.

"Sloo-oowly and caa-aarefully... our Danny will not want to hurt us, will he? If you are good, we may try this all the way to the end, but..." she guided my hand to her breast, and squeezed my palm around it, "not today. I have another suggestion."

She reached the base of my penis, bit her lower lip, and stood up and off of me, which seemed to have taken a full minute, then helped Leda sit up, and hugged her from behind.

"Danny, please,... watch us!"

Kara embraced Leda, they locked their lips in a long, passionate kiss. They both started melting into glowing mist. I was ready to accept that they had enough and would rather shrink back to their haunted tokens to relax for the remainder of the night, and mentally tried to force my heart to slow down.

Instead, they merged.

One full-sized woman, with medium breasts and ass, and hair barely reaching the middle of her neck, floated and sat on top of my chest, entirely glowing in pure white. She spoke in echoing voice, as if the voices of both girls got superimposed onto each other.

"(Hello my love)"

"......... Okay, question to Kara," I said after coming to my senses, "is there anything you cannot do?"

"Yes," Kara's voice responded from the white woman separately, "I cannot fuck your brains out in the middle of a crowded sunny beach. (Shall we now?)"

"No," I said, and forced their merged self off of me and onto the bed, "I shall".

The girls tasted differently, and I was not going to let this night end without finding out what was the taste of their combined self. Noticing what I was aiming for, the white woman protested.

"(Wait, let me...)" I decided to oblige. She floated on top of me upside down, adjusted her height to perfection, and before I reached her entrance with my tongue, I felt two tongues caressing the tip of my penis.

It did not stop me.

We did not bring each other to orgasm. We teased. Through still somewhat translucent white woman's body, I saw emerald and blue fingers, hands, mouths, and entire heads occasionally separating from each other to drown my senses in more lips, fingertips, and tongues, and then merging back. The girls moaned sometimes together, and other times separately. I tasted them both, and each, at the same time, and I have no better way of explaining it.

Finally, she hovered and turned her face towards mine.

"(Are you ready?)"

"I don't know. I don't think anyone ever could truly be ready for this. Can we sit?"

I sat on the bed's edge, and the white woman made her legs intangible so they don't get in the way, hovered on top of me and embraced my penis into her entrance.

It felt electric.

"(Don't hold back. Give it all to me. To uuusss)," she said.

I decided that the night has just reached proper level of insanity, and drank the white woman's ethereal milk.

For what was probably one and a half minutes, but felt like twenty-five, she slowly gyrated on me, while I was sucking her sweet nectar.

This time, it tasted differently, and short-circuited my brain in another direction.

I pushed the white woman off, stood on my knees next to the bed, and told her to lie down with legs on my shoulders. I entered, she gasped, we took a couple seconds.

I started moving and took her toes into my mouth, playing my tongue on them, between them, on her sole and on its sides, and on her heel, and back, and again.

"Ghhagh!" - Leda's upper torso separated from the white woman, clutching onto her hair, bright blue eyes shining through the night like search lights, and collapsed and merged back into Kara's.

I continued.

Kara stretched her back, lifting up from the white woman's torso on her elbows, leaving Leda below, holding her breasts and exhaling light blue mist, then melted and got sucked back into their merged form.

I switched to the other foot. Both girls screamed differently and out of sync, their separate forms emerging like glitches, and in a second, sounds, shapes, and colors merged back. At no point did I stop or slow down ramming my penis into their combined self.

Finally, I took both her feet into my hands, placed them in front of my face, and started licking the undersides of the white woman's toes in wide spiraling motions and massaging her soles with my thumbs at the same time. In an instant, she gasped. In a second, she moaned. In the next, she was almost falling apart.

Kara's upper body, breathing heavily, her hands holding her mouth, her eyes wide open, and fluorescent weightless tears floating out of them, leaned a little towards the right side. Leda, separating from Kara at the waistline, moved a little to the left, gasping and grabbing onto bedsheets, most of the girls still being phased within each other. Their knees tried to follow them and split into blue and emerald, but neither the white pussy with my penis moving in it, at the peak of arousal and rigidity, nor the feet held tight by my hands, could un-merge.

I weakened my grip on the feet and pulled out a little, to make sure that the girls are fine. They instantly merged back into the white woman.

"(Don't. Stop)," she boomed and trembled.

And this is what brought me right to the edge, where I stayed some more.

Her legs were slowly losing cohesion, and just as I was more of gobbling sweet mist than licking toes, I allowed myself to collapse on top of her.

"Danny..." she whispered in shock and ecstasy of slow-burning orgasm, ghostly fluorescent tears of pure white light floating near her eyes, her fingertips already misty and losing opacity; she was aroused, but exhausted. "Danny."

I could not hold anymore. I growled, thrusting into her rapidly, and we came. Both. Or, all three. Or four, if the white woman is in some sense her own person.

I was growling into her mouth as I kissed it, and she was moaning into mine. I held my eyes open and cried tears of joy, and saw her eyebrows going higher and higher to her forehead. I pushed, and pumped, and trembled, and it did not subside for so long that I was afraid to lose my mind forever at that very moment, as she squeezed, and shuddered, and embraced, and shined rather than glowed, and almost seemed to boil. When I finally felt satisfaction and bliss, I found myself caressing her white fluorescent hair. She wasn't smiling exactly, but her face expressed deep, sweet satisfaction.

The white woman was still there. I was still inside her.

"We get to cuddle?" I asked.

"Just a little bit", she responded, and I felt my chest sinking through her dissolving breasts.

I went for another kiss, pumped in her several times, and caressed her neck.

"Wah... what... are you doing?" she asked.

"Not letting you go," I answered, moved inside her again with the remnants of my erection, and passionately, working my tongue, kissed the inside of her palm and wrist, causing her to inhale and shudder. "On your stomach, legs apart, now."

"...Oh."

I massaged and pinched whatever was still tangible, caressed and scratched whatever was not tangible enough anymore, and kissed and licked whatever not yet made my lips feel nothing but air. In four minutes of this intense exercise, the white woman neither dissolved, nor separated back into Kara and Leda, but was still quite mushy and barely holding together.

I licked my fingers and gave her sphincter a good, attentive surface massage, while giving sloppy kisses to her lower back and gentle strokes to whatever I could reach with the free hand.

"Ooohf! Ummm. Ah. Mmh. Mf." She bit the pillow, enjoyed the moment for some time, trembled, glowed brighter, and rapidly sneaked out from my hand, turned around and sat upwards, perfectly well-defined and material enough for a spirit, gasping and panting. "You.. you must... this is why... why they... why we... chose you..."

"We sort-of just met. It's not gentlemanly to leave right after first sex. Come closer, let's cuddle already. Do you have a name? Should we give you one?"

"Lera will do."

"Lera, you are good, and sensitive, and lovely, and cute, and beautiful, and you taste like heaven, everywhere, and what you do with your mouth is divine. I liked you a lot. And I liked doing it. I hope we all liked it. Are you more like a plane with two pilots, or it's complicated and I should not think too much?"

"The... the latter."

We lay there in silence. My rapid calorie drop finally caught up with my sense of temperature, and I covered us both with a blanket and stroked Lera's cheek, enjoying the sensation of her silky skin and hair.

She looked at me with wet eyes full of otherworldly admiration, holding my other hand.

"Danny. We, we can't believe... We are so lucky. Oh, Danny... Da-a-ann-y-y-y..." Her body emanated blue misty strands that coalesced behind me, Kara appearing, finally full-sized again, hugging my shoulder and looking over it with a grin. In front of me, as if never letting go of my hand, right where Lera just was, lay Leda, looking straight into my chest, eyes in shock of just experienced revelation.

"Holy shit." She bumped her forehead into me and crossed her fingers with mine. "Holy shit!"

"What?" I asked. "Are you telling me you never did this before?"

She raised her head. "HOLY SHIT! Kara, what the fuck!" Kara giggled through blue grin. "Seriously, what was it? I am feeling like... I'm..."

Syberwond
Syberwond
15 Followers
12