Sympathetic Spirits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara stretched her hand and stroked Leda's.

"The true magician never reveals her secrets. We are doing it again some time, right?"

"...Dan?" Leda looked at me, sniffled, and burrowed her face back onto my chest. "Dan."

She was sobbing.

I did not remember how I fell asleep. The girls decided not to selfishly wake me up in the morning, but brought the alarm clock into the master bedroom.

In the kitchen, I was met with a simple breakfast. Apparently the girls closed the kitchen door, not to wake me up with the smell of cooking. Tea and toast were already cold, but still tasted amazing; as my jaws locked onto the crunchy bread, I understood that the eventful night left me almost on the edge of low blood sugar faint.

Before leaving, I took my phone and called. The girls answered.

"Okay, just wanted to make sure mister Azur's communicator works. Have a wonderful day, rest, and behave. Thank you a lot for breakfast, I needed it. Dan out, see you in the evening."

12