Sympathetic Spirits Pt. 03

Story Info
His love for his ghosts gets judged in several ways.
5.6k words
4.5
2.1k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syberwond
Syberwond
15 Followers

Author's note:

I am infinitely grateful to the audience for positive reception of the first two parts, and willingness to forgive the mistakes I inevitably made. You are the best, you deserve the best, but instead all I have to offer is my best effort; thank you sincerely for your time and kindness.

All the characters, locations, events, phenomena, and technologies are fictional and made up for the sake of escapist entertainment.

---

"You should not play with these things, they are not anywhere as well-collimated as you expect. Let's say, I dealt with exactly these models before, and they have since been banned on ecological grounds. They were never designed to be used by civilians. Or women. Just by standing next to them, let alone holding one, you are hurting yourself more than me."

"How about now?" Miranda took a token capsule and stuffed it right into the wave gun's barrel. And it was not Kara's. Because of course it wasn't. Kara tried to look at the device's magnetron, deduce its approximate power, and estimate how much time she would have if Miranda pulls the trigger. By any metric, it would not be much.

Kara did not exactly tell the truth. When Miranda came in with a key duplicate that she has not told Dan about, and wave-gunned still cloudy, barely manifesting Kara into emitter trap, it hurt like Hell; a pain that she has not felt since the war. Kara could not call Dan in time, before Miranda sabotaged the communicator, and thanked her lucky stars that it was already dark enough. Now, she had a chance to make a difference.

"So, what I was told is true," Miranda was laughing neurotically, "you are not a toy, not some weird hard light holographic inflatable or whatever. You are a person. It makes sense! Knowing Dan... it makes. So. Much. Sense."

"I refuse to cooperate." Kara did not try to break out of barrier emitted from the chain of devices on the floor around her, knowing, on her own skin, that it would be pointless.

"Good for you? I have not demanded anything yet."

"This is how I was taught. Upon getting captured, refuse to cooperate. Or it will make everything progressively worse. If captors have the intent to kill, they either will anyway, or would have already."

"Are you even alive, have you ever been, to deserve the word 'killed'? Or are you some demon or, I don't know, an alien invader in a fluffy skin?"

"I don't know. I have no memories of ever being anything but what I am now. And if I had them, I could never confirm if they're genuine or reliable. And as I'm telling you this, you have no reason to believe me or assume I'm lying, nor any means to verify my words. The sense of self is very much based on trust. You could really try it some time."

"Tell me what I want to know. Or don't." she raised the waveguide horn, and the token capsule clanked inside, "I'll scorch your ectoplasmic ass out of existence anyway."

"You should really not bring that thing so close to your head. Or waistline. If you truly just had a question, you could have called; I don't know why I should be impressed by your threats. I had a great, long life. I found love, several times, and learned to cherish it while it lasts, and let go. I was taught by the best. To value and defend life, and I did. To fight evil. And I did. And when I couldn't, I dug graves, probably more than you ever had cups of coffee, one thing I excelled at while humans were too busy healing and rebuilding. I really wish that half of this you can one day also say about yourself. And the other half, that you never have to."

Kara knew that angering the captor in this situation was not likely to buy her time or lull Miranda's guard.

Still no response. I eyeballed my surroundings and phone, and did rapid math of running versus calling a cab. Running won.

"I just want to know why this town has gone insane." Miranda's eyes got wet. "When two of my college buddies lost their loved ones to Rent-a-Nite, I thought it an unfortunate coincidence. When two more after graduation got left with toddlers on their hands, I saw a pattern. When my own aunt's husband kicked her out, I was determined to never tolerate it happening to me. Is this how you were 'taught to fight evil'? By army men who carried you around like a top secret pocket blowjob dispenser, after it turned out you were too weak to hold a gun?"

"Guilty as charged. We indeed, down to the margin of error, failed to make a dent on the front. Because of these things you dug out of somewhere and brought here to threaten and cage me, among other reasons. Many of my kin were indeed the last to share beds with rookies who often got killed the next morning. Many were also their first the very same night. I will sooner perish to entropy, however long it takes, than feel ashamed of having done it."

"Mister Daniel, sorry to interrupt your jogging, but you look like you'd appreciate a ride."

"INDIGO!"

"Yeah, the corporate attire really gives it away, not sporty. Mister Dan, your belt, please."

"I'll petition mister Azur to give you a raise. Thanks. I need to get to..."

"Let me guess," Indigo tapped the tablet screen. "To this suspicious solar radio burst that, instead of the sun, seems to be coming, I believe, from your house?"

"...shit. I mean, yes."

"I will sooner perish to entropy, however long it takes, than feel ashamed of having done it. But no. I - was not a failure." Kara raised her hand to her chest, as if pointing at herself... "I was the margin of error."...and clenched it into a fist.

Every capacitor in Miranda's wave-gun exploded at the same time, in a cloud of bits of plastic, foil, and ceramics that burst out of ventilation holes. She tried to pull the trigger, but it did nothing. Miranda saw blue ethereal claws squeezing around the battery pack on her belt, until it cracked, popped, and covered her hip in jets of hot, shard-filled corrosive liquid.

Kara's second body manifested fully, took remnants of Miranda's gun away, and shook Leda's token out of its barrel.

Miranda tried to flee; Kara intercepted her, face a fanged mask of black obsidian broken into crude pieces, backlit by blue flame.

"))SIT DOWN.(("

Miranda squealed in fear, and lowered herself on the floor, breathing through teeth from the pain at her hip. Kara took away her key, went to emitter trap and tore its power wires from the battery, releasing her captured self.

"Creepy Kara" helped Miranda stand up and with a booming "))MOVE((" forced her to the kitchen; "released Kara" took Leda's token and checked if it was fine. Leda was scared, but unharmed.

Miranda came to her senses and tried fighting back. Kara simply slammed her fist into Miranda's face, which melted on impact and stayed there, leaving Miranda blindfolded with ethereal splotch. Miranda tried to leap away by memory and touch, but bumped into a wall, stumbled, and fell on the floor.

"))I SAID. SIT YOUR ASS. DOWN.(("

Miranda obeyed, Kara guiding her to the kitchen chair. As the ethereal blindfold evaporated, Miranda first saw her former captive hugging and stroking the head of another sympathetic spirit, trying to calm her down and assure that everything is fine, and over, and Dan will soon be here. Miranda understood that she took the wrong token, and focused on the third figure in front of her.

Instead of creepy flaming mask-faced monster, Miranda saw yellow-eyed, blue-tinted, glowing, slightly translucent, and just a little bit blurred, but otherwise perfect copy of herself, down to height, scars, jewelry, and clothes, holding her by shoulders and gently stroking them. One difference was the ocean of serenity in her ghostly doppelganger's eyes.

"Please, just sit and listen, one minute, and then I promise to let you go. Okay? I will not hurt you. Dan will not hurt you. I promise, for both of us. Are we fine? You are not running. Not looking to grab anything, or do something stupid. Breathe. Listen.

"When I first met Dan, I let it slip that I have some... talents. Like this." Her copied face morphed back into her default self. "He brought carefully sorted photos, and asked me to turn into you from the last summer, when you went to see the ocean together. And when I refused... he begged." Kara let out a single sob. "And when I refused again, he swore that it's just to cuddle. But never demanded. Never ordered. He kept mentioning you until a month ago. And every time, I made him promise that he will try something new and sweet to make things right with you again. Until he stopped mentioning you. It took him this long to give up. I never made you leave him. We all could have been friends. And we can discuss it later.

"Because right now, your hip got cut and burned by blown up C-alloy based alkaline ampoule battery, that was not properly stored since the war. Not the worst case, but it would really help if you take your clothes off, slowly, but now, before they stick, and let us clean the wounds. These shards are better not left in. Especially in a girl. I'm letting you go now."

Ten minutes later, I was calling police.

"I'd like to report..." I noticed a strange sudden click and absence of background noise on the other side, looked at my phone, and out of nowhere, it was dead. Mentally noting that I needed a new one, or at least a repair, since no good phone should go from forty to zero in one call, I went looking for a charger and got interrupted by Kara.

"If you call again with a charger in, I'll have to also blow the fuses; the phone may not survive this time."

"Stop being a dick and help us." Unexpected language came from Leda.

"If you are not calling police, I'm taking this," Indigo was packing up the remnants of counter-sympath war gadgets. "Miss Miranda, I'll need any details on the person who sold it. If you provide them, mister Azur will compensate your expenses."

The girls were applying bandages and sent me to bring clean towels and wash the kitchen floor and chair, while the "second Kara" was busy decontaminating the electrolyte splash on the floor. "First Kara" and Leda, against my objections, moved Miranda onto the master bed, loaded her clothes into washing machine, and insisted on, for now, keeping us out of each other's eye contact.

Indigo wished us a nice evening and left. Alone in the kitchen with "second Kara", I demanded explanation.

"I made a promise, for both of us, in exchange for her accepting our help and not doing anything stupid again."

"Weird usage of the word "exchange"; seems more like you got pity-scammed. And what, I now must sleep on the couch while there's a naked attempted murderer in my bed?"

"Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan." She touched my face and pierced me with her sweet glowing yellow eyes. "It's Miranda. The laughing girl in a purple bikini. Is it too much if I ask you, this one time, to let her reconsider her actions by herself and apologize? In memory of everything good you had together?"

"I just don't understand, why?! When I was a child, I loved stories where apology is enough to redeem a villain. And I got bored by stories where there are rules, punishments for breaking them, and accepting these punishments is the ultimate virtue. But I grew up. You don't care about yourself, fine; I think it's stupid, but I can understand how people can end up like this. But you are defending a person who almost killed Leda, and you cleaned up the evidence of her breaking into our house armed."

"It may not matter to you, but I know what a murderer's soul looks like. I have seen a bunch. Hers is just... not that. She was not enjoying any of this. She was scared. And desperate. And full of so many doubts. She got overwhelmed, and confused, and made a series of terrible decisions. Most likely under someone's influence, someone that I hope Azur and his team will track down."

I let out a deep sigh and rubbed my eyes.

"I still feel like it would be reasonable to handcuff her to the bed."

"Reasonable, and acceptably kinky. But it would not be necessary. Leda took care."

My eyes opened wide.

"What the fuck have you done?!"

I dashed into the bedroom, and got presented with, I must admit, a pleasant view.

"Mrr... Wah... Mr... Woh... Mrrr... Wh..."

"...And all of this at the cost of exactly zero calories. And look whose tummy is glowing. It's yo-o-o-ours. Good tummy. Good girl. Now shhh, it's all fine, you can rest and sleep."

"Mrh... Wah..."

Leda hovered above Miranda, guiding a nipple in her mouth, ethereal emerald hands gently caressing her head. "First Kara", miniaturized to the size of a human palm, floated nearby.

Leda looked at me with a widest mischiveous grin.

"Sleepy. A minute ago she still could pronounce "More-Want" clearly. What? I can remind you of your first time."

"...I need a bath."

As I crawled in the tub, Kara phased through the door.

"Sorry for breaking your privacy, but actually I'm not sorry. Make some room?"

She stood under the faucet, looking like an animated female-shaped glowing bubble. Which was really neat, juicy, and made my sense of touch curious.

"Are you trying to arouse me to confuse and distract out of the situation?"

"Yes. Is it working?"

"Yes, but also I got curious... can you actually submerge? If you stay like this... emm... filled with air, it'll take your body volume's weight of water to keep you down; I've never seen you or Leda actually exerting much force while floating."

"Let's find out together." She shrank to about half her size, against my objection that it's cheating, and took a dive between my legs. I could not hold myself from touching this weird, barely shining miniature underwater bubble-woman in my bathtub, but even before I enjoyed the sensation, her body started to release air out, and soon exhausted it all, only giving away her presence by color and glow.

Then, she stood up and regained some of her height back, still staying filled with water.

"Okay, this is neat."

"You know what else is neat?" Her voice sounded different, both by pitch and barely noticeable bubbling. As she absorbed the water, its level fell, leaving the tip of my penis exposed. She gave it a gentle peck, and moaned. "Mmmmmmmmm." I thought I'd cum right at that moment, but then "hydro-Kara" also got her tongue involved. I found myself unable to breathe.

I felt every wave of it, every crest and trough, all the way to my very spine. It's one thing to read in a book that water is exceptionally good at transmitting sound, and entirely another to feel your penis getting massaged throughout its entire volume and up to the guts. I tapped on the bathtub's edge trying to signal that I might make a mess right then and fall asleep with no strength to even get out of the tub; Kara stopped.

Opening my eyes, I saw her enjoying herself, smiling, happy that she has tricks to impress me.

She gave me a gentle, wet, sloppy hug, and as I felt for the first time ever her breasts having mass, she whispered to my ear:

"I need you not to waste this passion now. We'll have a use for it just a li-i-ittle bit later, after we make you nice and clean, to help us with a small... problem. Now just stand up and I'll help you with washing."

She summoned her second self, who also filled herself with water; they kept their height a little shorter than usual.

"I can give you a taste. I'll stay silent, and you promise not to cum. Deal?"

I was not ready to miss the fun. Standing, I grabbed her back with one hand and ass with another, lifted her up to me, and, struggling to keep my eyes open and retain balance, lowered her onto me. Her second self caressed my back and enjoyed the show.

It felt simply divine, like getting my genitals kissed by a storm of pure love. Streams and swirls of dense water danced throughout my shaft's surface where bumps and ridges used to be in her ethereal body. It greatly helped that the water also was hot. She looked at me, mad smile across her face, shining yellow eyes opened wider by the second; she seemed like she was slowly losing her mind and control. I squeezed her watery ass, feeling my fingers sinking into her a little. If she really needed me for later, we risked wasting my load at that very moment. We had to stop. We couldn't.

She gasped, with just a pinch of voice.

I felt it everywhere, and was ready to break our arrangement. I did not deliberately move her up and down a little, it were just my muscles twitching from the load of her suddenly existent weight. Okay, maybe I did do it deliberately. I understood that once she lets out a gasp or a moan again, it will be the end for me.

Instead, she drained.

With a significant splash, the water filling her body left her and fell down into the tub. She phased out of my embrace and let a couple deep breaths to calm her senses.

"This was close. I get tired if I'm like this and not in contact with the water supply. I almost... hahah, you know what, it was worth it, and we will do it again."

"Is there a glowing crescent-shaped mark on your lower belly? Wait, is it on both of you?"

"Yes. Leda also got hers earlier in the evening. This is what I wanted to ask you about, but let's first finish with your washing."

Being washed by two beauties was somehow pleasant in a platonic way; or at least I tried to think so knowing that I should not take initiative right now and fill them up until they melt. I asked to leave the privates to myself, so we don't get lost in the moment.

As we left the bathroom and went back into the kitchen with Miranda's clothes washed free of corrosive chemicals (I will fucking invoice her if her stupid freakout causes my washing machine to rust, I thought to myself), Leda welcomed us, putting alarm clock back next to the couch, assuring me that Miranda was asleep and probably will not wake up even if we make a little noise. Indeed, Leda's tummy also had a glowing mark.

"Regarding the situation." I pointed my thumb towards the bedroom. "I want you to wake me up forty minutes before the sunrise, and I hope we all can deal with it as adults. If it's fine with everyone, I'm ready for suggestions."

"There are two." Leda basically hung on my hand, her lovely voice rang like a dozen tiny bells of finest porcelain. She was busy with Miranda the whole evening, and I didn't get the chance to give her fair share of touch. "First, we'd really like you to bring us to mister Azur tomorrow. Just for a night. Ghost girl stuff."

"No objections. We had an agreement, and I'm not going to be a cunt and insist that you stay with me without going out for the entirety of six weeks, that would be stupid and selfish. You need it, no problem."

Both girls hung on my hands, murmuring sweet nonsense about me being the best, and most considerate.

"What's second?" I reminded.

"Oh, it's simple. Just lay down on the couch and take the pesky pants off, if it's not too weird with Miranda being behind the wall."

"If she wakes up, comes here, and decides to watch, I'll flip her the bird just as we finish." I was already on the couch.

"Oof. Love when Danny is justifiably rude." Kara straddled me with no specific foreplay.

"But also love when he's kind and sweet." Leda joined her.

They phased through each other.

They phased through each other, but stayed tangible for me and surroundings.

My manhood got gently and carefully hugged by two wonderful ethereal pussies.

At the same time.

Their tummy marks shimmered. They started moving slightly out of phase, making me feel them both, one after another.

Within ten seconds, they gained so much tangibility that I had no idea how the Hell they still managed to phase through each other.

For a moment, they merged into Lera. She put her fingers onto my lips.

"(Sweet Danny, please, none of your magic this time.)"

"I'm the most baseline of dudes, I don't have any magic."

"(You know what I mean. "Not letting you go", "rule number one", all of this. Please, this time, let us have it and then leave and rest until forty minutes before the sunrise.)"

Syberwond
Syberwond
15 Followers
12