Sympathy For The She-Devil

Story Info
Sadists are people too, you worthless fucking bitch.
6k words
4
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's just about time for me to dump my fagboy.

For the past two years, my best friend Carmen and I have been carving a path through this little college town's beta male population with our strapon cocks. Her favorite one is purple; mine's black. I think that just about sums up the crucial differences between us.

Carmen likes having a steady bitch. Her fagboy, Alex, is completely broken in. He wears his cage, plug, and panties all the time, and he never complains. He keeps himself completely smooth. He wears whatever Carmen tells him to around the apartment, and that can be anything from a schoolgirl outfit to a full latex gimp suit. He's completely addicted to her biggest strapon, and he obediently licks up all of his weak juices once he's cum hands-free like the faggy little bitch he is.

He licks her pussy and asshole at the snap of a finger, or whenever Carmen pushes him into position. Two claps, and he presents his ass for a spanking. She pees on him in the shower once a day like clockwork, and he just kneels there and accepts it. If Carmen were into it, I'm sure he'd let her shit on him too.

Hey, I'm happy for her. It's what she wants. She gets to lez out with me on a regular basis, and gets to cuck little Lexi with any big dick that strikes her fancy. Her fagboy does cleanup duty on her pussy afterwards, of course.

She's comfortable. She gets all her orgasms. Her life is good. She controls her fagboy through anal orgasms and some occasional nursing on her big, brown nipples. She gets a totally obedient household slave for her trouble. She hasn't washed a dish or done a load of laundry in months.

All of that's fine, I suppose, but I'm just not that kind of girl.

My current fagboy, Chrissi, just broke recently. He's like Lexi now. He's completely accepted his place in our relationship. Maybe he still gets embarrassed or humiliated sometimes, but it's moot. He's internalized the fact that he deserves it. He might even get off on it. That does happen. A girl like me can force any and all of a fagboy's wires to cross.

Chrissi doesn't whine anymore. He doesn't make pathetic attempts at being alpha. He doesn't try to cajole "regular" sex out of me. He doesn't even slack off on his chores.

I fed him a giant load of alpha cum out of my pussy just last night, and he swallowed it all down while doing a halfway decent job of getting me to my second orgasm.

The thing I miss the most is when he'd break down crying as I raped his ass with my big, black strapon cock. Now, he moans like a fag and cums from it, even when I order him not to. Gone are the days when he'd whine and cry and leak out of his cage. Gone are the long, agonizing nights where a butt plug was torturing his swollen prostate but still not getting him there. Sometimes I'd wake up two or three times and smother him with my pussy or asshole. Even back when he was a complete waste of a human tongue, I'd cum just from knowing that he couldn't -- and that I was nearly suffocating him, so that maybe his final moments on this earth would be filled with both humiliation and sexual frustration.

Sure, it's fun to spank the shit out of Chrissi for cumming without permission, but it's all become so predictable. My job feels done. The thrill is gone. He gets down on his knees in the shower without me having to snap, clap, or bark an order. Sometimes I barely even remember to piss on his face.

There are really only two things left for me to do to him, and I'm going over Carmen's place to do one of them tonight. Tonight, he's going to suck another fagboy's penis, and maybe even take it up his ass. Physically, he'll barely feel it -- well, at least until Lexi's jizz leaks out into his hole. You should know by now that that's not the point.

It's about seven in the evening. We're standing outside Carmen's apartment, waiting for her to buzz us in. Chrissi is in full sissy-schoolgirl attire. I did his makeup like a cheap whore's and pinned a bow to his hair. It should go without saying that he's caged and plugged.

His full collar just didn't look right with the outfit, so I let him wear a day collar instead. I have standards, you know. I take pride in the fact that I can turn a 2/10 fagboy into a 5/10 sissy.

"Stand up straight, faggot," I bark at Chrissi.

He snaps upright, losing the defeated slouch in his shoulders.

I give him a hard slap on his pantied, plugged ass, just at the plaid micro-skirt's hemline.

"Head down, bitch!" I snap.

He tilts his head down. There's no fight, no tears, no nothing. I don't even think he's embarrassed to be out in public like this.

Carmen buzzes us in. She's on the first floor, so I can't really stretch things out very much. Alas, there's no little old lady getting her mail, or a kid horsing around in the lobby. There were a few people out on the street who gave us a second glance, so that was nice. I just wish Chrissi had reacted more.

Carmen opens her door.

"Hey, baby," she says. "You want your fagboy to strip before he comes in?"

"Nah, we're gonna have a show inside," I reply.

I move in and give her a hot, sloppy kiss. We grope each other's butts and grind pelvises for just a few moments. Then she steps aside and lets me in. The main door opens up to the living room. I drop my bag of gear near a wall.

"Knees, bitch," I say.

Chrissi kneels.

"Beg," I say.

"May I please come inside your apartment, Mistress Carmen?" he asks.

He keeps his voice breathy and faggy, just like we talked about. It's pathetic. He'd never pass. Even if I wanted to properly feminize him, though, who the hell has money for the hormone shots? I'll let his new owner eat that expense, if he can even find one once I dump him.

I slap my fagboy across the face.

"You stupid fucking bitch," I growl. "You beg me, and then you beg Carmen. She's your host tonight, but I fucking own you. Jesus! This isn't hard to understand!"

He takes the blow and starts sniffling. Even with all the makeup, I can see his face get red.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Cassandra," he says. "Mistress Cassandra, may I please be allowed to go inside Mistress Carmen's apartment?"

"You're lucky I have plans for you," I say. "Yeah, you have my permission."

He almost goes down on all fours, but he remembers himself. Oh well.

"Mistress Carmen, may I please come inside your apartment?" he asks again.

"As soon as you kiss my ass, Chrissi," she says sweetly.

She's the host, so it's well within her rights. We have an understanding -- a strapon sister compact. There are boundaries, yeah. That's not really why I like it. I like it because it keeps nights like these moving along.

Carmen turns around and presents the back of her tight jeans to my fagboy. Once again, he catches himself before he fucks up. Christ, I barely get to slap him around anymore.

"Mistress Cassandra, may I please kiss Mistress Carmen's ass?" he asks.

"Yeah, fine, whatever," I say.

He plants a gentle kiss on the butt of her jeans. She turns back around and shrugs.

"Eh, three out of ten," she says. "Come on in."

Chrissi crawls inside. Lexi is on his knees, wearing a sissy-schoolgirl outfit of his own.

Carmen and I share a look. We're pretty in sync.

"Shoes off in my house," she says.

Well, okay, that's not what I was expecting her to say. She's got a few tics of her own.

Chrissi takes my sneakers off, then struggles with his heels. I leave him to it.

"Lexi, once Chrissi stops being dumb and useless, make out with him," Carmen says.

That's more like it.

"She means when he finally gets his shoes off," I say. "No loopholes for stupid fagboys."

Carmen gives me a nod. I smile. She appreciates my attention to detail. Carmen's pretty much the only person I respect, so it feels nice.

Chrissi finally gets his heels off and then crawls towards Lexi. They meet in the middle of the TV room, which Lexi no doubt cleared out for Carmen this afternoon. The low table is by the wall. All that's left is the sofa and the TV on its stand.

They both close their eyes and start kissing each other, still on their knees. They know they need to put on a good show, but they also don't want to admit that they like it. They totally do, though. Their cheap lipstick smears and blends together. They hold each other weakly, but don't actually hug. They probably don't want to tap each other's cages.

"You two fags keep that up while Cass and I discuss tonight's schedule," Carmen says.

I don't bother echoing her. Chrissi knows which orders of hers he needs to follow while he's here, and which ones require my input. If he fucks up, awesome; I'll spank his ass black and blue.

Carmen and I go into the kitchen. We get up close with each other against the fridge, and start groping each other in earnest. She's a classic thick-with-an-extra-c Latina beauty, and she knows how to put herself together. I'm a fit white femme who'd rather be a tomboy. I try, but I just don't think I get there. I also wish I was taller. What a cliché.

Carmen digs me, though. It's nice. We kiss a few times, and then start chatting.

"Hey babe," Carmen says. "How are you?"

I shrug.

"I'm fuckin' bored, babe," I say.

Her eyes widen and she gasps.

"Bitch!" she says. "You've been here two fucking minutes!"

She swats me on my ass.

"Bad guest!" she says.

She's only half kidding. I accept the spank without protest. I shouldn't be rude to my strapon sister, especially when she's hosting.

"I'm sorry, baby," I say. "I didn't mean you. You're great. I could lez out with you all night. I'm just... kinda done with Chrissi. Well, almost."

"Yeah, I know," she says. "Maybe tonight will get your juices flowing."

We kiss some more, and then start taking off each other's jeans. We're both wearing our O-ring panties over boxer briefs. We nuzzle and nod into each other -- silent permission to go farther. We each slide a hand down the other's underwear. We feel each other's thick bushes, then seek out the pussies buried inside of them.

I love being the one with pubes in my relationship with Chrissi. Suffocating him with a bald pussy, or a smooth ass crack, wouldn't be nearly as satisfying. I'd go full sasquatch if I could, but facts are facts: you can't score top quality alpha cocks like that. It's fine, I guess. Chrissi handles all my hair removal needs, and I'm sure Lexi handles Carmen's.

When our hips start thrusting, we both get the other hand involved. They slide down the other side of our underwear and grope naked ass. Fingers wander. We each find the hairy back door.

"Don't you fucking do it," Carmen whispers playfully.

"Don't you fucking do it," I whisper back.

We're all giggles and kisses, but there's an edge to it too.

"I know you want it," I say.

"Projection, bitch," Carmen replies.

I wait until Carmen is soaking wet. I am too, but I've got better focus. I make sure my teasing finger is slick with her juices. Then I push hard. I penetrate her asshole.

Tonight, alas, is like every other night. Carmen doesn't moan like a bitch. She takes her hand out of my underwear and slaps me on the face. I take my fingertip out of her ass.

"That's a breach, bitch," she says.

"Yeah, I'll say," I reply with a chuckle.

She's not impressed. I think I've used that line before.

"Honestly, Cass, that's the third time in a row," she says. "I don't want to be your bitch, your girlfag, or anything else."

She's not actually mad. She's just a little frustrated with me. We're good friends and good lez partners, but we're not on exactly the same wavelength. I have to keep pushing. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Purple versus black.

"I dunno babe," I say, "I just feel like you're losing your edge. It sends a signal."

"Better than losing my joie de vivre," she retorts. "Christ, Cass, I could put your bullshit on a calendar. It's like you've got a separate femdom cycle."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, and it's bloody exhausting, right?" I joke.

That one gets a hint of a smile.

I pull my hands away from Carmen's body and hold them up in surrender. Her comeback stung a little, but I accept what I am. I get higher highs than Carmen by breaking in fagboy after fagboy, and these are the lower lows I take in exchange.

"Since you're so obsessed with my ass, you can lick it better," Carmen says. "Let's have the fagboys cook us dinner while you take your penalty."

We swap rooms, and give our fagboys permission to mince around on their stocking-covered feet in the kitchen. They know to make salads for themselves. They'll eat them from bowls off of the floor after we're finished with whatever they manage to cook for us. I don't want to be dealing with meat farts from Chrissi's blown-out faghole.

Carmen slides her underwear down to her ankles and bends over the couch. I get on my knees and pay my penalty. I kiss and lick her hairy asshole. Since she's my best friend, I give her a bit of a reach-around on her pussy and clit too.

I slide one hand down my own underwear and give myself some action at the same time. It's fine. The O-ring panties have enough teasing nubs in them that it's not really even necessary, but I'm not about to start thrusting my hips like a bitch in heat while eating ass.

I pay my penalty for about five minutes, then go rinse my mouth out in the bathroom. After I come back, Carmen and I get completely naked. For a moment or two, I feel better. Carmen's hot. I like looking at her. She likes looking at me. I see it in her eyes. We give each other a ten second show. I stand; she lies back on the couch. We masturbate and massage our tits for each other. We flash our playful fuck-me eyes. Then I join her on the couch and we get down to it.

Twenty minutes of kissing, groping, and humping later, dinner is finally served. It's breaded chicken with pasta, broccoli and red sauce. Lexi did some prep, clearly. That feels like cheating to me, but I'm the guest tonight. I don't get into it.

Carmen and I agree that the meal's a five out of ten. Our fagboys thank us, then get under the table and worship our hairy pussies while we eat. We retire to the living room again and resume our hump session. We give the fagboys time to eat their doggy-bowl salads, make their inevitable mess on the floor, and then clean everything up.

Even fully lezzing out with Carmen on the couch, I'm still listless. I'm impatient. We're grinding each other's pussies like mad, but I'm somewhere else. I'm trying to stay hot and wet by imagining Chrissi crying while Lexi buttfucks him.

The two fagboys crawl back into the living room. I break off our lez kiss quickly, and I can tell Carmen's a little put out.

"Okay Chrissi, here's the bad news," I say. "You and Lexi were tied on demerits for the week, but then you fucked up at the last minute at the door to the apartment."

"Yes, Mistress Cassandra," Chrissi says. "I'm sorry for failing you, Mistress Cassandra."

"Sudden death?" Carmen suggests.

I smile a little. Sudden death is fun.

"Okay," I say. "I'm feeling generous. Sudden death it is."

Chrissi and Lexi dutifully lie down so that the tops of their heads are touching. The matching bows are cute. Chrissi's is red, and Lexi's is blue. Carmen and I get up, and get ready to queen them.

"Standard, or opp?" Carmen asks.

"Opp," I reply.

I give her the look. She knows. Chrissi needs to fail. My thicc girl's got more than a few pounds on me, so it'll be easier for her to suffocate Chrissi and make him tap out. I'm sure as hell not going to let Lexi make me cum.

Carmen queens Chrissi, and I queen Lexi. I let Lexi do his thing. He's fine at it. Carmen's a perfectly fine trainer, despite the fact that I've had more practice with more fagboys. Carmen gets really into suffocating Chrissi. She grinds away at him, making sure her pussy juices and her spit-soaked asshole mark every inch of his face.

She's pretty clever, though; I have to give her that. She lets go of just enough moans and grunts to make Chrissi think he has a chance. That keeps him from tapping out early. False hope is a very important tool for breaking fagboys.

"Uh-oh, Chrissi," I say, "I think Lexi might have some real natural talent for worshiping pussy."

I give Lexi's face a few grinds just to sell it. He mumbles his thanks into me. It tickles a little.

It sucks that most girls have trouble cumming. I don't like to think about it very often, but I have to admit that Mother Nature really is the top femdom. She seems to like abusing her girlfags way more than her fagboys, too - and she is far and away a crueler dom than I am. I try to make shit-ade out of shit, though. I think of it as having superior discipline. I think of it as never having to worry that some wannabe alpha -- or even a real alpha- is going to make me cum on their terms instead of on mine.

Maybe that's why my wires got crossed the way they did. Maybe I just adapted. I know how to make myself cum. I turn beta males into fagboys. I turn them. I train them. I break them. I pass them off to alphas and watch them get bred.

Carmen's a good lover. Alpha cock can hit some good spots. I can cum in the regular ways. It's just not enough for me -- and it also takes too fucking long.

"Can I tap him?" I ask Carmen.

"Yeah," she says, "just don't get crazy."

I feel around for Lexi's cage underneath his panties. When I find it, I start giving it taps and flicks. He yelps and groans into my hairy pussy. That gets me a little bit hotter, at least.

Finally -- fucking finally -- Chrissi taps out. I'm off Lexi's face in an instant.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I yell. "You're such a fucking loser. You didn't even last long enough to let Lexi make me cum!"

Carmen gets up off of Chrissi.

"I'm sorry, mistress," he gasps out.

I storm off towards the couch. Carmen straddles Lexi, though not directly over his face.

"You didn't make Cass cum, Lexi?" she asks. "That makes me seem like a bad host. That's more demerits for you. You're lucky this was sudden death, and that Chrissi lost."

"Yes, mistress," Lexi says. "Sorry, mistress."

He sounds like way less of a fag than Chrissi does, and I instantly find him less attractive for it -- but hey, he's not my fagboy. Carmen gets to train him how she wants.

"Okay," I say. "How are we doing this? Are we raping them first? If Lexi cums from his ass like a bitch, is he going to be able to get hard afterwards?"

Carmen laughs derisively and shakes her head.

"Oh, God no," she says. "I'm not even sure he'll get it up at all."

"Oh, I think he will," I say. "Okay then, we'll rape them afterwards. Chrissi will just have to suck his own ass off Lexi's limp little dicklet."

"Mistress?" Chrissi asks.

"Shut the fuck up, piggy," I say. I get up and head over to my bag. "You lost. You're the breeding sow. Lexi gets to be top fag tonight."

Chrissi hesitates. I feel a surge of sexual energy shoot through my body. God, I want him to whine. I want him to beg. I want to spank his ass fucking raw for even thinking about disobeying me.

His face turns bright red. He hangs his head in defeat.

"Yes, mistress," he says.

God fucking dammit.

"Ha!" I say. "I knew you were a bottom-of-the-barrel fagboy."

I know how to keep up appearances.

I get the piggy gear out of my bag -- nose, ears, collar, leash and limb restraints. I don't go heavy. I want to see most of my fagboy's face when he's taking his first live dick, and I also don't want to spend a million years binding and unbinding him.

I take the gear with me to the couch and drop it to one side. Carmen meets me there and we both sit down. We spread our legs, and I hook one over hers. We find each other's pussies and start rubbing again. We knead our own tits.

"Strip show, fagboys," Carmen says. "Make it sexy. Pull those plugs out with your mouths."

12