Sympathy For The She-Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard the woman," I say. "Stop being faggots and start being proper sissies."

The strip show itself is pathetic, but I get incredibly wet. Carmen's good at jilling me off, sure, but my focus is on the two fagboys. The new tension between them is delicious. Chrissi is finally embarrassed again. Every time he looks at Lexi, he's thinking about getting a real live dick in his ass for the first time. His kisses and tongue play lose all sensuality and confidence. He bends over and presents his plugged ass, but he tries to do it directly at the couch every time. He genuinely doesn't want Lexi to think he wants to get buttfucked by a real dick.

When he turns around and Lexi starts unhooking his training bra, I can see his whole body tense up. It's getting too real. Lexi's right behind him -- just like he will be when he's mounting him. Even when Lexi gets on his knees and starts biting at the plug base, Chrissi still can't relax.

Lexi, meanwhile, is relieved that it's not him getting bred tonight -- except in order to avoid that fate, he needs to get hard. He hasn't used his dick like that for months at least. He's still wearing a cage, and he knows that once it comes off, he needs to go from sissy to top fag in a matter of minutes. He's worried he won't be able to.

Maybe he's wondering if the punishment for staying limp will be worth avoiding the hardcore fag-on-fag action. Maybe he's willing to bet that Chrissi can't get hard anymore either. Maybe Carmen doesn't spank his ass as hard as I spank Chrissi's.

"Okay, sissies," Carmen says. "Show's over. Lexi, get over here."

I get up and head towards Chrissi. Carmen's unlocking Lexi's cage. She's lubing up his limp noodle, and scolding him for not getting hard right away.

"Piggy prep positions, piggy," I bark at Chrissi.

He gets on his knees, and I attach the nose and ears. I collar him and link the leash. Then I push him on his back, and he bends his limbs for me. I bind all four. It's a pain in my ass.

I look to Carmen, and she tosses me the lube. I coat two fingers and push them into Chrissi's breeding hole. He grunts a little, but takes them easily. I shove the lube inside, making sure I never hit his prostate.

After that, I insert a finger from each hand and pull on his faghole like a rubber band. He takes it like a bitch. He's already loose from the plug -- and from weeks of getting ass-raped - but I'm not really all that confident in Lexi's ability to get hard. The softer the hot dog, the bigger the hallway, right?

"Thank you, mistress," Chrissi says. He tries to sound sincere, but my fingers are getting to him.

"You're goddamn right," I tell him. "Real pigs don't get pre-stretched, and they don't get lube -- and don't think they never get buttfucked. Nature is a freaky fucking bitch."

I finish with Chrissi and toss the lube back to Carmen. I see that Lexi's dressed up, too. He's back on his knees and he's got a full leather dog mask on, plus a thick collar. Carmen's holding his leash. His limbs aren't bound, and there's no tail plug. This time I can't fault Carmen for anything. I'm not in the mood for extra logistical challenges either. I don't want to spend an hour helping Lexi mount Chrissi because he can't control his bound doggy limbs. I also trust Carmen that Lexi's hole needs to be available to get him hard, if it's even possible at all.

Carmen and I parade our dog and our piggy around for awhile. Chrissi's definitely feeling those limb binders. He's on his knees and elbows, and the padding can only do so much. Eventually, I get Chrissi into position so that he's facing the couch.

"Present, bitch," I say. "Regular doggy. I better be able to see your face when you get mounted, and when you get bred."

Chrissi tries his best. It's pathetic. I yank the collar, swat his ass, and berate him until he manages something like the proper position.

"Sniff your piggy bitch, Lexi," Carmen says.

Lexi pushes his masked face into Chrissi's crack. Chrissi yelps and jumps a bit. I yank the leash hard.

"The closer you move to the couch, the more punishment you get," I tell him.

"Yes, mistress," he says.

I crouch down and grab his face. I squeeze.

"Piggies don't talk, piggy," I seethe. "They oink and they squeal."

I savor the fear in his eyes. He tries to oink. He's got too much snot in his nose from all the sniffling. He panics when it threatens to go down his windpipe. He winces as it shoots down his throat.

I hand Carmen his leash and let him go.

"They're your breeding pair for now, Carmen," I say.

"Oh, thanks," she replies, rolling her eyes.

I walk back to the couch, sit down, and spread my legs. Both fagboys have the full view of my naked body, and especially my hairy pussy. I start masturbating again. Chrissi gives me his eyes occasionally, and the fear in them keeps me humming. I'm not bothered at all that he's not lusting after my pussy. I'll pretend to be mad about it later. Right now, I'm trying to get my own rocks off.

Carmen leans down and begins caressing Lexi's butt. I see her hand move down to his balls, and then in between his cheeks. She's teasing him everywhere, trying to provoke an erection. She starts licking and nibbling his ear. She even sticks her tongue inside of it.

As a last resort, she sticks her finger into her pussy and then starts smearing her juices all over Lexi's mask, especially near the nose.

"Come on, doggy," she says, "that's pussy. You should get hard from smelling pussy, unless you're a total fag. Look at this breeding sow. She's completely smooth and bare. She's presenting her girly ass for you. Make your mistress proud. Mount this sow and breed her. When are you going to get a chance to use your little dick like this ever again?"

"Use it or lose it, I say," I chime in.

Carmen shoots me a dirty look. Not helping, she mouths.

Lexi's whining. I think he's crying. I think he actually does want to get hard -- because he's a fag, because he wants to avoid punishment, because he genuinely wants to please Carmen, whatever - but he just can't do it. Carmen's turned him into too much of a passive, submissive strapon addict.

She gets impatient pretty quickly. She's given Lexi more gentle teasing and foreplay than he's had in months.

"Fine," she says, "last chance, Lexi. Be a fag dog and mount the fag pig. Here, I'll give you fag motivation."

She grabs the lube from the floor, coats her middle finger, and then sends it into Lexi's crack. He yelps from the sudden, unceremonious penetration.

After a few moments, her eyes flash triumph.

"Ah-ha!" she says. "There we go!"

I start rubbing myself furiously. I stare into Chrissi's eyes. His fear is almost doing it for me. He's shaking.

"When you feel that dick at your entrance you better goddamn push out and let it in," I growl. "Either you get bred with fagboy cum tonight, or you get bred with whatever hellish mixture of kitchen spices I can toss into an enema bag."

Chrissi oinks. I give him a wicked smile. He feels Lexi move in to mount him. He's practically hyperventilating.

Carmen is pushing Lexi into Chrissi with her embedded finger. She's tickling his balls, too.

"Come on, Lexi," she says. "Get in there. Get in that fag hole."

I can hardly believe it, but Carmen makes it happen. Lexi's pathetic dicklet goes into Chrissi's ass.

"Cum if you can, fagboy," is the last thing I can say. All my energy goes to my jilling hand. My heart is pounding. I'm sweating. I feel like I'm sprinting through a marathon.

The moment of penetration is just as exquisite as it is pathetic. Lexi's dick is nothing compared to my big black strapon. It's barely hard enough to do its job, and that's with lots of help from Carmen.

Chrissi's eyes change. That's what does it. A light goes out in them. I found another part of his spirit to kill.

I cum, hard. I cum from my clit, sure, but I also cum from my brain.

I don't care about anybody else. Fuck Chrissi. Fuck Lexi. Fuck Carmen. They're all worthless fucking bitches. All I want to think about is fagboys crying, whining, breaking, getting raped, eating cum that almost makes them puke, and suffocating in a jungle of pubes. I imagine lines of them dressed in the stupidest sissy getups imaginable, getting publicly fucked by alpha cocks while a throng of hairy women jeer and cheer in equal measures. Their mouth holes will get raped, too, eventually, but I want to see their faces. I want to see a million Chrissis all getting broken at the same time.

My brain fucking melts from all the stupid fantasies that bounce around inside of it. Every femdom story I've ever read, and every femdom porno I've ever watched, get distilled down into the purest possible essence of fagboy slavery and female supremacy. Fuck the alphas, too. I'll use them like mindless fucking machines. I'll whip them like plantation slaves. Every fucking man in the world will have my brands and my tattoos on them. Most of them will lose their fucking balls.

I don't even have a chance to think about what I'll do to the women. I start coming down.

For once, though, I'm glad my orgasm ends. Why? Because I come back to reality in time to witness Lexi's pathetic ejaculation. I get to see Chrissi's piggy-snout face as he feels the heat and wetness of fagboy cum dribble into his breeding hole. He goes beet red. He cries. He's barely leaked out of his cage at all.

It's only been five seconds since my last one, but I cum again. It's just as fucking good. Carmen cheers and jeers at the two fags, and I smile wickedly at the convergence of fantasy and reality. Maybe she isn't completely worthless. Maybe I should be a good guest and eat her out later.

I come down again, and I know it's over. It was good, though. I'm not some nymphomaniac. I don't get all horny and frustrated again right away. Two high-quality orgasms in a row is a really good night. I was low, sure, and I'll be low again tomorrow. This was a high. I can appreciate it.

The rest is denouement, though; that's just how it is. We rape our fagboy's asses with our favorite strapons, but that's all been done before. We force them to sixty-nine while we do it, so Chrissi's dicklet does get out of its cage for a little while.

Carmen cums from fucking Lexi; I almost get there from biting and scratching Chrissi while he tastes his own ass off of Lexi's penis, but it's not quite enough. I think Chrissi cums. Maybe Lexi does too, right into Chrissi's mouth, but it doesn't do much for me. It can't top the breeding. Every new top-shelf orgasm I get from further breaking a particular fagboy closes all the other doors behind it. That's just how it is. Black versus purple.

I unbind Chrissi. We let our bitches piss and shit, then take turns showering with them. Chrissi takes my piss without a peep, and I imagine Lexi does the same for Carmen. We cage them and plug them again. We lock them up in Lexi's larger kennel cage for the night. We give them water bowls with some pussy juices mixed in. They can wait until morning to be fed and spanked.

When Carmen and I get ourselves comfortable in her bed, we tease each other again. I penetrate her asshole again. She slaps me, spanks me, and makes me lick her hairy pussy until she cums. I figure I owe her that much. If it's a penalty for breaching our sacred strapon sister compact, then it's fine. It's not submission.

It takes me a long time to cum when she finally returns the oral favor. When I do, she penetrates my asshole with her finger.

I smile. Carmen's a good friend. She'll let me pretend I'm making her my bitch. She won't remind me it's just another penalty until afterwards.

Tomorrow, I'll text my stable of alpha cocks. One of them will be willing to breed Chrissi, I'm sure. Once it happens, I'll tell Chrissi that he's officially a sissy fag who needs an alpha master -- ideally, one who's willing and able to spring for hormone treatments, or at least knows how to pimp him out to get the cash.

I honestly don't think the alpha breeding will break anything new inside of him. Dumping him? That might. The trick is figuring out how to turn those final tears into my final orgasm. It truly is the ultimate femdom challenge.

Carmen takes my second-favorite strapon like a champ. She finishes herself off with a vibrator while I cuddle-fuck her from behind. I tickle her asshole with my thumb, but don't start the cycle over again. I pretend I'm sodomizing her. The O-ring panties with the internal teasers and nubs were expensive, but I guess they were worth it. With their help, the fantasy of making my best friend my butt bitch is just enough to push me over the edge. I have a perfectly mediocre orgasm.

We clean up one final time. We go to bed wearing just underwear. She wears regular panties. I stick with boxer briefs.

"I love you, baby," she whispers into my neck.

She knows I won't say it back.

12