Symphony of the Senses Pt. 01 Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No doubt remembering how I adored doing that when we previously dated, she then placed me between her enormous tits, lifting and lowering them along my cock, a willing prisoner pressed in this soft and warm vice. Her eyes never leaving mine, the naughty smile on the corners of her lips was an invitation to abandon myself to the pleasure she was giving me, to come from her caresses. I accentuated the rhythm with slight pelvic strokes. Each passage between the two swollen mounds brought me closer to orgasm, each movement brought shivers to my entire body. Tempo became furious, my breath jerky, heaving. Detecting my imminent climax, her breasts suddenly let me free, immediately replaced by her mouth where I stayed sheathed to the hilt, the flow of my pleasure pouring itself directly down Caroline's throat, who swallowed my seed as it came while keeping her gaze fixed on mine.

I opened my eyes and saw that I had abundantly splashed the wall of the shower, my pumped up member jumping in my hand. I smiled, cleaned up and went to sleep.

12