Synced Brain Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finished despite my protests the other three insisted on paying for my meal. "Let us do this to make us feel better," was how Jane put it as she squeezed my hand.

Although Tanya and Dirk are not normally huggers, they hugged me goodbye. Jane is typically a hugger, and she gave me the most zealous one that I had ever received, which caused my already disturbed nether regions to twitch, and caused me to again temporarily think "brain sync" as things that Jane hadn't said aloud seemed to enter my mind.

Jane and I were parked in the same underground garage so we walked together toward her SUV. When we got there I blurted out something I shouldn't have as I stared into her eyes. "Did you feel the spark when we kissed?"

Jane stared into my eyes for the longest time, her eyes projecting a fire that I had never noticed before. She finally grumbled "Yes," and then pulled me in for another kiss. After we sucked each other's lips for at least a couple of minutes while rubbing our hands over each other we finally broke it off. Without her lips moving Jane "asked" me the most surprising direct question I ever have been asked in my life: "Do you eat pussy?"

Flabbergasted, but hot as I have ever been, I grumbled "Fuck yeah," to her non-verbalized question.

Jane put her hands under her dress and removed her panties, and then hit her key fob opening her SUV up. She then opened up her rear door and pulled on my arm.

I don't know what type of SUV she had, but when I looked inside the back seats were laid down and the area was as large as any I had ever seen in any SUV. Jane climbed all the way in and pulled up her dress, exposing a beautiful pussy between two toned sculptured thighs. I seemed to be on autopilot as I climbed in after her and closed the door behind me. Within seconds I had my hands on her thighs and my tongue and lips were on her vagina.

Jane gave new meaning to the term "multi-orgasmic." Her first orgasm was about sixty seconds after my tongue touched her clit. The refractory period between her orgasms seemed to be between about one and two minutes, and each orgasm became increasingly more intense. After about ten in a row, over a period I am certain was less than half an hour, and sometimes when I was concerned that she might pull my hair out, she finally went limp.

"Please stop Kevin," she mumbled. "All my circuits are fried; I can't take it anymore."

I stopped active stimulation of her, but now I was having great difficulty at my crotch.

I slithered my head up to hers. After kissing her a few times I whispered into her ear "I'm hotter than a plasma torch. I need release."

Almost comatose she smiled weakly "After what you just did to me you can do whatever you want."

My pants and boxers were at my ankles in record time, and I was sure that my cock was harder and bigger than at almost any other time in my life. As I mounted her I gently moved my dick head to her vaginal vestibule. As I slowly inserted my sword into her well lubricated scabbard I felt a level of arousal I rarely felt before and though Jane was only moaning and not talking my brain registered "Yes, Kevin, Yes -- fuck me!" When with a last thrust I bottomed out her eyes got wide, she kissed me hard, and then she seemed to get a second wind. She wrapped her thighs around my waist and enthusiastically banged me as vigorously as I was banging her. As I ejaculated what seemed like a gallon of seminal fluid into her she screamed into my shoulder and shuddered in an orgasm that seemed to even top the most intense oral orgasm that I had given her.

As I lay on top of Jane, being careful not to crush her, I had a sensation of contentment seldom achieved before in my life. I placed soft kisses on her neck and the bare part of her chest until I felt myself soften. When I pulled out a jolt of electricity shot through my spinal cord, and her pelvis spasmed; after another few minutes I regained most of my faculties. After I pulled up my pants I gave her a last kiss on the lips. She smiled at me and said "Leave me here -- I need some time to get back to the real world. You do know that you let the Genie out of the bottle, don't you; I'm not sure that we can put it back in."

"We'll talk about that later," I cooed. I looked through the window to be sure that no one was nearby, and then I exited, locking the door behind me. With a last backward glance I noticed my jism leaking out of her pussy onto her sculptured thighs and I didn't hear but felt "So good, Kevin, thank you."

I was in a daze the rest of the day. Fortunately I had no emergencies at work since I was so mellow, and distracted, at the same time I don't think that I could have adequately handled them. By the time that I got home I was almost back to normal, and since the supermarket shooting was still the main topic of conversation in our house I was able to skate through the rest of the night without having time to dwell on what I had just done after lunch.

At dinner, Linda and my two High School kids were encouraging me to go public with who I was. Linda was close to the fame that she longed for, and was pulling out all of the stops. In view of that it was not surprising that when we went to bed Linda attacked my cock with her mouth and then again coaxed me into a blowup doll-simulating fuck, during which I was exceptionally animated fantasizing about plowing Jane's field as I ejaculated into Linda causing her to spasm like a heart attack victim her orgasm was so forceful. After busting my nut I immediately fell into a deep sleep with Linda in close spooning contact.

*************

By the end of the day Wednesday I was almost to the point that I thought of Jane only once an hour, rather than virtually constantly; and my enhanced sex life with Free Form wasn't far from my mind. I had no clue where things were going. I knew that I needed to talk to Jane, and knew that I needed to fuck Free Form's C++ tits, something that she hadn't allowed for several years. Just before I left the office on Wednesday I shot Jane a text that said "Can I call you tomorrow around noon?" which was quickly followed by a text to Linda that said "I'll want those C++ tits of yours ready for action tonight, Free Form!"

I got a text back from Jane by the time that I pulled into my driveway. "Let's meet, Somerset Park, by the basketball court, noon tomorrow." Linda had also responded simply with a grinning emoji.

I typed a quick "OK" with a smiley face emoji to Jane, even though I'm not normally an emoji guy, and deleted all three texts with Jane, and texted a titty emoji to Linda.

As had been true every night since the supermarket episode that Tuesday night Linda again initiated sex, and as I had hoped was laying naked with the valley between her boobs lubed-up when I came to bed. Although she only pressed her tits onto my cock and occasionally kissed it rather than acting like a wild woman, I had an over-the-top orgasm when I ejaculated on her chin and chest and she had one that seemed to be almost as intense as mine. Without cleaning the cum off of her body after we lay next to each other for fifteen or twenty minutes after our mutual climaxes she again initiated one of her blow-up doll-like fucks. For some reason, especially after she violently climaxed again, the blow-up doll fuck was as enjoyable to me as any fuck in my life; go figure. I fell asleep with a big grin on my face, with one of my hands on Linda's C++ tits, and one of her hands on my testicles.

Wednesday at Somerset Park Jane looked shy and apprehensive. We didn't immediately kiss, but just by touching her I swear that we had another "brain sync." We just looked at each other and smiled for several minutes. Then her face turned serious.

"I've never told you, Tanya, or Dirk before, but my husband Jim is abusive. I haven't left him only because of our two daughters, and because I'm not financially secure and I'm afraid of what he might do to me if I left. Even though I always had a connection with you I never had the urge to fuck your brains out before our time in my SUV. That was the highlight of my last decade, but I will not -- repeat not -- break up your marriage to Linda," Jane said in a solemn monotone.

I was pleased that our SUV interlude was the highlight of her last decade, but I was more interested in the abuse by her husband. While holding her hands I asked her to tell me about the abuse. There was definitely another brain sync since I not only heard her words but felt her pain and anguish.

"I'm definitely going to work out a plan to rescue you, damsel in distress Jane," I confidently said.

"Even though I won't break up your marriage, will you still occasionally fuck me Kevin?" she demurely inquired.

"Hum; let me think," I responded before lifting her up, carrying her to her SUV, and engaging in a repeat of Monday's activities this time with even more passion and contentment. As I kissed her goodbye I said "I definitely am working on your rescue," causing tears to form in her eyes.

I was happy and productive at work that afternoon, even putting the finishing touches on a deal that would get me a large bonus, some of which I would be using to put a P I on Jane's husband Jim. I was whistling to myself as I drove home, only to be confronted by an unpleasant array of cars and two TV trucks in front of my house. I had to lay on my horn to get a couple of people who appeared to be reporters out of my driveway so that I could pull in. I quickly closed the garage door behind me, almost crushing one female's toes as she tried to pursue me into it.

I was surly when I entered our kitchen; Linda, on the other hand, had a big shit-eating grin on her face and gave me a big hug and kiss as I put my briefcase down. "What's with the reporters?" I asked.

"They got wind that you're the mysterious supermarket hero and they all want to interview you," she smiled, giving me another kiss.

"Did the cops finally tell them who I was?"

"I don't think so; I did," she smiled again.

"WHAT?" I yelled, a little louder than I intended to.

"Don't hide your light under a bushel," she smiled. "The kids and I are proud of you and want everyone to know what a hero you are."

Just then my High School aged daughter and son appeared in the kitchen, also with smiley faces, and echoing their mother's position. "Brad and I will get even more status than Trent Greene has," my daughter Alice said comparing her and her brother Brad to the teenager who helped me in the supermarket. "Also, Trent is dreamy -- and I wouldn't be surprised if he asked me out!"

With the enthusiasm of my family so high I suppressed my angst at being outed although I mumbled to Linda "You'll pay for this."

While my comment was serious Linda's only reaction was a big smile and a "can't wait" reply.

Once reporters started pounding on the door I had to take some action. I answered, told them that I did not want to be bothered and that I'd give them a statement and answer questions at 5:00 p. m. Friday, at the police station, but no exclusive interviews. The hot chick reporter from Channel 4 had a "We'll see about that!" smirk on her face as I closed the door, but that was the way it was going to be regardless of how hot she was.

Linda and the kids were even more solicitous of me that night than the night that the seminal event occurred, which confused me. I did intend to have a serious talk with Linda about it but when I went into the bedroom to confront her after the kids had gone to their rooms she was completely naked on her hands and knees on the bed with a small vibrator next to her. Before I could speak she said "I know that you're mad, Kevin, but take it out on my pussy while running this vibrator in my ass while you fuck me doggy." [I recognized the small vibrator from her Autoerotic Audrey days].

"Who is this woman?" shot through my brain -- at the same time that my cock tried to burst my zipper. By the time that I was done energizing her ass with the vibrator and depositing a large load in her pussy that caused her to scream so intensely that if she hadn't buried her face in a pillow neighbors would have called the cops, we were both wiped out and fell into a deep sleep -- no occasion to chastise her for outing me.

My now bizarre wife surprised me again by waking me up the next morning with a blow job -- to completion, with swallowing -- something that usually occurred once every other Blue Moon. When afterward she smiled and snuggled up to me I said "Please be sure that I'm not complaining -- in fact I could not be more thrilled -- but what brought that on?"

"Just showing you that there are advantages to you being famous, that's all; expect one every morning for the next week," she grinned.

Despite the knowledge that I had to have a press conference Friday afternoon, having a rip-roaring sex session with Jane, a fantastic doggy fuck with Linda, and now a top notch blow job, all within about 19 hours, made me one mellow-fellow!

*************

I talked to the police chief advising him that I had volunteered his venue for a press conference. "Next time you become a hero give me more than a day's advance notice, will you?" he chuckled as he agreed to the event while of course offering to also talk (which I expected and actually hoped more to take some of the pressure off of me).

After talking to the police chief I contacted a media consultant who had helped a friend of mine when he encountered some bad press. She dropped what she was doing, came to my office, and gave me very good advice for about two hours -- which got rid of most of my nerves. I was going to be humble but not overly so, and I was fully prepared to answer the most common (and stupidest) question "Do you consider yourself a hero?" with "I did what I did and don't characterize it in my mind. Everyone can come to their own conclusion based upon their own experiences."

Thursday night Linda again initiated a blow-up doll sex session where she again violently orgasmed, and woke me up Friday morning with a world class blow job.

At breakfast I demanded that Linda come to the press conference and sit up with me at the dais. You would have thought that I had given her a Presidential Medal of Honor she was so excited. "I'll have to go to the spa and get a new dress," she mumbled, then kissed me zealously, before disappearing obviously to get dressed to go to the spa and shopping.

The press conference came out as well as could be expected. My media consultant -- who I had already paid so she had no reason to gild the lily -- said that I answered all the questions flawlessly and without any stutters, "you knows," or other verbal glitches. The consultant also thought that it was a nice touch when I was asked "What inspired you to act as decisively as you did," and I grabbed Linda's arm from where she was seated on the dais, pulled her up next to me, and said "Being married to this wonderful decisive woman for twenty years!" causing Linda to blush and almost swoon.

Considering that I had Linda share my fame at the press conference it was not surprising that that night Linda got into the shower with me and we had a shower fuck for the first time in at least fifteen years, and Saturday morning -- and for the rest of the week -- she was true to her word and woke me with a top notch blow job every morning after initiating sex the night before.

Considering that I now had one passionate fuck session with Jane each week, and that Linda was initiating sex every night, and even after terminating a blow job every morning still gave me one at least one morning a week, at 43 I was now getting more sex than at any other time in my life. Even though Linda still wasn't often passionate, we did change venues and positions during our nightly fucks and despite the fact that they were still basically blowup doll-like I was thoroughly enjoying them -- perhaps because Linda was now orgasming herself every time instead of once every three or four times as had occurred over the last few years before the seminal event.

My relationship with Linda and my kids hit a peak when the Today show asked me and Trent Greene to come to NYC for an interview. At that point in time my daughter was dating Trent Greene -- with my wholehearted approval -- and my son had been asked to the Sadie Hawkins dance by a girl that he had been interested in for years but never had the guts to ask out. I took Linda and the kids with me to NYC and we had a great time on the Friday of my appearance and spending the rest of the weekend in NYC.

************

During my Sexual Renaissance I was even more efficient at work, my relationships with almost everyone was pleasant, and I was the happiest that I could remember, I had not forgotten about Jane's problem with her husband, however. Using a P I, and doing extensive Internet research myself, I found several ways that he might be dealt with. I didn't want to have him killed, or put Jane and his two daughters at risk financially or otherwise, but I did want severe consequences for him. If he ended up in jail for an extended period of time Jane could safely divorce him and move on with her life.

I decided that I would use this opportunity to also cement my newly enhanced relationship with Linda; I sure wanted our nightly fucks to continue. Therefore I told Linda about my "friend Jane's" problem with an abusive husband and asked her for ideas on how to deal with him.

Linda threw herself into the task with alacrity. She digested all of the information that the PI and my Internet searches had turned up, and she even surveilled him herself on several occasions. After about two weeks of her dogged determination she came to me with a wild theory. "I think that Jim Baldwin is supplementing his income by gun running." After she gave me her documents and other information backing up her theory I told her that we should meet with Jane, and if she was in agreement, run a sting to turn him into the ATF.

I have to admit that it was more than a little strange sitting in the same room as my wife and lover, the only two women I had fucked in the last twenty two years, discussing ways to send Jane's husband to jail. For her part Jane didn't let on at all about her relationship with me; but at that meeting some strange shit occurred.

Not only was I getting brain syncs from Jane -- but I was getting them from another source, which had to be Linda. It was probably the hardest thing that I had ever done to maintain my composure under those circumstances. Fortunately both Linda and Jane were full of ideas. The plan that we came up with was diabolical. The first thing was for Jane to get all of the financial information she could so that she was ready to get all of their money ready for quick removal once we "pulled the trigger," (I know, a bad expression considering the circumstances).

The three of us met with the ATF and gave them all of our information and a way to smoke out Jim Baldwin, who -- unbeknownst to Jane, Linda and I -- we found out had a felony conviction from before Jane met him so that he was precluded from owning a firearm, let alone dealing in them. The plan that the ATF agreed to was that we would send Jim an anonymous email on a Thursday morning telling him that Jane and I were having an affair and would be in room 125 (an end unit) of a local Motel 6 at 1:00 p. m. that day. I (who he would recognize because he had met me several times), and a female ATF agent who was Jane's size and with a blond wig that looked just like Jane's hair, and dressed in one of Jane's pants suits well-known to Jim, would drive up to the motel in Jane's car. We would meet just before 1 p. m., kiss, and walk arm-in-arm into room 125. Several ATF agents and undercover local cops would be waiting, including two inside the room in addition to the female ATF agent. If, as expected, Jim approached with a firearm they'd arrest him on the spot; and even if he didn't have a firearm they would have enough probable cause to arrest him, but the firearm would be nice icing on the cake.