Synced Brain Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,631 Followers

Linda insisted on being in one of the undercover cars in the parking lot; the police didn't like it, but she wore them down and they finally agreed as long as she wore body armor. I had a bulletproof vest on under my suit jacket.

I was pleasantly surprised that our plan worked out perfectly. Jim approached the door to 125 at 1:10 -- obviously having watched us from the business next door -- and drew his gun. Just as he was about to either bang on the door or shoot the lock two ATF agents and an uncover cop took him down. He did get off one shot but it merely hit an awning and did no real damage.

Using the information that Linda, Jane, and I had given them -- along with other information from their own investigation once we gave them our information -- the ATF was able to get a judge to deny Jim bail, and to get a conviction within six months of his arrest so that he'd be spending a minimum of twenty years in a Federal penitentiary. By that time Jane had divorced him, sold their house, got essentially all of their assets, and had moved with her kids 1200 miles away.

Linda and I received an award from the ATF for our work, giving her the fame that she so intensely coveted.

No, Jane and I did not have a good-bye fuck, but we did hug and she thanked me -- and Linda -- profusely. Surprisingly I felt no manifestation of a brain sync with Jane when we parted ways.

My relationship with my family remained at an all-time strength during the six months from Jim's arrest to conviction. Despite all of the fantastic sex I had been getting from Linda ever since the night of the Seminal Event (I kept track and there were only two days during that time that we didn't have sex of one form or another, and both times I was away on business) there was something bothering me. I had the feeling that the brain sync that I had experienced with Jane had been transferred to Linda, since I sometimes seemed to be anticipating what she was about to say or was thinking or feeling, and I worried that she might have the same ability.

One thing that Linda and I determined that we loved in common was amateur sleuthing. Using the pedigree from the Seminal Event and our ATF award we were accepted as registered users of the Internet site Webslueths. Websleuths LLC is a private company that maintains a forum for registered users to discuss and classify information related to crimes, trials and unsolved cases, which the users try to solve.

Four months after Jane had moved Linda and I attended a Webslueths conference in Florida. The last night of the conference -- which we both thoroughly enjoyed -- after I enthusiastically fucked Linda's pussy and then her C++ tits, resulting in mammoth orgasms for both of us, as we kissed and snuggled getting ready to fall asleep Linda held my face in her hands, looked directly into my eyes, and asked "Did you ever fuck Jane after your supermarket heroism?"

I thought for a few seconds on how I could respond without lying and without ruining what was now the best relationship that Linda and I had ever had, in fact better than I thought possible. After a pregnant pause I had a Eureka moment.

"Why do you want to know Autoerotic Audrey?" I probed with only a half-smile.

Linda got the most surprised look on her face that I had ever seen in my life. After another pregnant pause, three times as long as mine, where we both stared into each other's eyes, she replied "Never mind," and the quickly scurried down under the covers and started sucking my cock trying to get me up for a record third time.

She succeeded, I blasted a surprisingly large load down her throat, and we fell asleep in each other's arms immediately thereafter.

***************

It's now been six years of the happiest times of our lives since that night at the Websleuths conference, even though we both cautiously "brain sync." We have never mentioned Jane or Autoerotic Audrey again.

imhapless
imhapless
3,631 Followers