Syndee Gets GOBBED

Story Info
A magic mishap leads to goblin enslavement for a busty babe!
5.6k words
4.59
17.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigK7o8
BigK7o8
200 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

Author's note to readers: If you're a fan of my work, I know this is outside my wheelhouse and starts off fairly silly, but things get dark quickly. If you've never read one of my stories, I'm forewarning you this is going to be a dark tale full of non-consensual sex and humiliation. If that is not your kink or if any of the story tags are turn offs for you, I would suggest you do not read further. You have been warned.

"Greetings! Greetings! It's time to witness the greatest magical act in the world! But I must warn you... you are about to witness some TERRIFYING AND FORBIDDEN DARK SORCERY!!!"

Greg the Great did not, in fact, have the greatest magical act in the world. Not even the best magical act in lower Manhattan. Hell, he probably couldn't have even pulled off the greatest magical act in Topeka, Kansas. And he certainly didn't know any forbidden sorcery, other than how to bounce a check. Sure, there were rumors that somewhere, far back in his family tree, some great-great something or other had been a powerful wizard serving some long-forgotten king, but Greg figured that was bullshit. After all, he lived in America in the twenty-first century and knew magic wasn't real!

Standing in front of a half-full house in his finest rented tuxedo, Greg was giving it his all, which unfortunately was not good enough for the raucous crowd. A flourish of his hand and a wand appeared in thin air, or, more accurately, from up his sleeve. Another flourish and the wand transmogrified into flowers, or, more accurately, the casing sprung apart and a bunch of plastic flowers popped out.

"OHMIGOSH," a banshee like voice screeched from the audience. "YOU SUCK!"

Greg gritted his teeth. He knew he sucked. He was an amateur magician who still got nervous in front of an audience. But it was his show. He was the one being paid (in drink tokens) to entertain this meager crowd. In that moment, with that drunk bitch wailing in the audience, he decided to get even.

"Well, well, well," Greg shouted. "Looks like we have a volunteer from the audience! Step right up!"

"Aw shit, do I have to?"

Greg sighed. From somewhere, deep within him, he felt a fury rising the likes of which he had never felt before.

"Silence, wench!" He spat. "The dark forces command you to take the stage!"

"Woah," the girl in the audience rose from her seat. "Look at you! Got a little bass in your voice!"

She wobbled towards the stage on drunken, unsteady legs. She had dark hair, tan skin, and race-track curves. Her large breasts bounced with every motion, and her wine-barrel wide hips swayed with every step. She was wearing a dress that was several sizes too small, constantly threatening to slip below her cleavage and expose her puffy pink nipples or ride up her panty-less rear and expose her expansive backside.

Greg gawked at the young woman. She was much better looking than the crowd he usually attracted. Then he remembered the porn convention happening in town. He supposed she did look awfully familiar.

"Thank you for volunteering, Milady," he took her hand and kissed it.

"You, like, commanded me to come up here," the woman giggled, she had gone from angry drunk to giddy drunk now that she was the center of attention. Greg sighed. Typical female.

"Yes, yes, I suppose I did. Now, what's your name?"

"It's Syndee. With two Es, just like my boobs!" She giggled again, clearly pleased with her own joke. To Greg's surprise, the crowd was pleased as well, as they clapped, cheered, and catcalled the gorgeous volunteer.

"Wonderful, wonderful," Greg muttered. He was stalling for time, because he had no fucking clue what he was going to do next.

He had learned a few hypnosis techniques from an online course, maybe he could hypnotize the girl into flashing the crowd or something. But then the bar would probably get hit with some public indecency charges. He could saw her in half... actually he couldn't because that trick required two women. He could make her disappear, toss a curtain over her and have her exit the stage while everyone was distracted. Then bribe her not to say anything. It would cost most of his drink tokens, but it might work. Maybe he could even convince her to reappear in the audience. Yeah, that might work. That could be a good trick.

"Ohmigosh, you loser. Are you going to keep staring at me, or are you going to do a trick or something?"

Grimacing, Greg sprang into action. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to make this young woman... DISAPPEAR!!! Be forewarned, there is going to be some dark magic at work here, but fear not, Greg the Great is in complete control."

Syndee scoffed. "Yeah, right."

Gritting his teeth, Greg retrieved a curtain draped over a hula hoop from a cart on the stage containing various accoutrements used for his act. He usually saved the curtain for his own disappearing act during the grand finale, but he supposed he could conjure up a different ending on the fly.

Greg lifted the curtain high over Syndee's head, cautiously so as to not accidentally brush against her ass or tits and cause a sexual harassment lawsuit. He was careful to hold the contraption so that the rear of the fabric loop was tightly closed, appearing to be one complete section, but the front was open so that the audience could see Syndee standing inside the ring.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, as you can see my volunteer is standing inside this fabric circle! And as you can also see, this is a plain piece of fabric. There are no hidden compartments, or hidden cuts. Aside from this opening in the front granting you wonderful people a view of my gorgeous volunteer, there is no other way out of this cloth ring!" This was, obviously, a lie. Greg knew it and most of the audience knew it. But it was fun to play pretend.

"Now," he continued, "I'm going to have a short conference with my volunteer here, to make sure she is prepared for the danger which awaits her, and then, the magic... will begin!"

Greg stepped inside the ring and pulled it close behind him. There was just enough room for him and Syndee's impressive bust. His arm was starting to get tired from holding the ring up, so he tried to hurry as he explained the procedure to Syndee.

"Okay, listen," he spoke in a low tone, hoping the fabric would muffle their conversation. "I'm going to step back out and close the curtain again. Then I'm going to say a few magic words, and you're going to slip out the back of this curtain here, and then slip out of the back showroom curtain. Try not to make too much noise or move things around too much or the audience will see you and it'll ruin the illusion."

"Uh, that sounds like a lot of work," Syndee whined. "I don't want to do all that."

Greg was furious, both at Syndee and himself for letting her goad him into inviting her onstage. He supposed this was why real magicians had people planted in the audience.

"Listen," he spat. "Just fucking do it. I'll get you a bunch of drink tickets."

"I already get all my drinks for free from guys like you, aha!"

"For fuck's sake, just do it! My arm's getting tired! Now I'm going to step out, say a few magic words, and you're going to fucking disappear, got it?!?"

"NO!" A few people in the audience heard their argument and snickered.

Greg sighed. He stepped out from under the curtain and tugged it closed. There was no use reasoning with this bitch. It was useless. He had to finish soon or his shoulder was going to pop out of socket from suspending the heavy hoop and curtain contraption in the air so long. How did other magicians do it? Did they have wire frames inside the fabric? That would have made a lot more sense. But he couldn't afford something like that... he got paid in drink tickets!

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, now, I'm going to say a few words and mistress Syndee is going to disappear into the realm of magic!"

"NUH-UH!" Came a feminine voice from inside the curtain. The crowd howled with laughter.

Greg was livid. This fucking bitch was ruining his show. He didn't even care anymore if Syndee went along with the trick. He hated her. He wanted to humiliate her and ruin her life, like she had done so callously to him.

Suddenly, from deep within, Greg felt the darkness and fury rising up again. Without warning, a string of words flew past his lips, words spoken from a dead language, overflowing with tongue contorting consonants and dripping with evil and malice.

A hush fell over the crowd. Greg stood still, frozen. Finally, his shoulder gave out and he dropped the curtain.

Syndee was gone.

The Magic Realm

"What the fuck?" Syndee muttered.

"Where the hell am I?"

The busty young woman gathered her thoughts. Had she fallen through a trap door? No, that couldn't be, unless they were holding a production of the wizard of Oz underneath the stage. She was in a strange place, standing on a wide dirt path with gnarled, overgrown trees stretching across the walkway. And the sun, far overhead, looked as if it were dusk. But that couldn't have been right; when she had entered the bar it had been after midnight.

"That fucker drugged me!" She exclaimed. Yeah, that had to be it. That shitty magician had done something to her. She was probably just having a bad trip. Syndee sighed. Might as well try to enjoy it. She started to walk along the path.

Syndee walked for what felt like miles, until the sun had dipped far below the treeline and the moon had risen, bathing everything in its pale white glow. There were no birds singing, no bees buzzing, no people passing by on horse-drawn carriages. Syndee was utterly and completely alone in this strange forest.

As Syndee walked her feet started to hurt so she kicked off her heels. She thought about carrying them but decided it didn't matter, after all, none of this was real. Her dress would ride up occasionally and she would feel cool air on her pussy lips, so Syndee would pull her dress down. But tugging her dress down would cause her big breasts to spill out of the top of her dress, and Syndee would have to fight to keep her nipples from being exposed. It was during one of these tug-of-wars struggling to keep her big, wide ass and overly large breasts from being exposed, that Syndee missed something small and wicked darting across her path.

Syndee continued walking, and the small thing darted across the path again, but this time she caught a glimpse of it out of the corner of her eye.

"What's that?" Her heart started to race. "Who's there?"

Slowly, cautiously, the tiny, shadowy shape meandered into the road.

Whatever it was, the thing was small. Toddler sized at the most. With blotchy, green-grey skin and big yellow eyes. It had a long, hooked nose, and big, twitchy ears. It's long, spindly arms and legs ended in rough hands and feet, with fingers and toes topped with razor sharp claws. It's claws and fangs practically glowed in the moonlight. The little creature was wearing a small loincloth, but it did nothing to hide the nasty, knobby, little erection the freaky little thing was sporting between its legs.

"EWWWW," Syndee exclaimed. "That's fucking DISGUSTING!"

She strode towards the little creature, which froze in the woman's path. Syndee walked until she was directly in front of the horrid thing and kicked it square in the dick.

"EEEEK! EEEEEK! EEEEK!" The nasty thing screeched and howled, swiftly hobbling off onto the roadside, holding its bruised manhood in its clawed hands.

"Ha!" Syndee was pleased with herself. "Serves you right!"

She started to trot off again, breasts bouncing and hips swaying, but stopped when something else caught her eye. There was a light between the trees. She paused. Did she dare go towards it? It could be danger. Or, that could be the light of reality and she might finally wake up from this strange dream. Syndee gritted her teeth and turned to push through the branches and find the source of the light.

But she never get the chance.

Syndee was grabbed by her hair and flung backwards. She landed hard on her big ass, which did little to cushion her fall. At first, Syndee thought the grimy little thing was back and had attacked her. But as her eyes adjusted, she realized that while the thing standing over her certainly looked like the odd little creature, it was bigger.

Much, much, bigger.

This monstrosity had the same green-grey skin, the same hooked nose, long ears, and thin-claw tipped fingers; but it was tall, even taller than Syndee herself. Where the tiny creature had possessed long, spindly arms this thing had thick, muscular biceps and triceps, and legs like tree trunks. While the small creature had been potbellied, the big one had a wide, muscular torso and chest covered by many animal skins. It wore a necklace comprised of various teeth and precious stones. As Syndee stared at the thing, transfixed, it cleared its throat and spoke in a brackish tone.

"So," it growled, "you are the one who has assaulted my brethren."

"I...I don't know what you're talking about...." Syndee stammered. She knew it wasn't real. It couldn't be... but it was so... visceral. So life-like. She could even smell the damned thing!

The monster chuckled. "One of my den brothers returned to camp with bruised and swollen genitals. He claimed he was assaulted by a wench of stout rear and hefty chest wearing flimsy armor. If I am not mistaken, you are that wench."

"I...I'm not a... a frickin' wench!"

"I do not believe you. If you are no wench, then I am no GOBLIN LORD!"

A goblin lord?!? So the little one had been just a run of the mill every day goblin and this big one was a goblin lord. That made perfect sense to Syndee... except goblins weren't fucking real!

"Ohmigosh this is so dumb!" Syndee spat. She started to slap herself in the face. "Wake up Syndee! Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!"

Syndee closed her eyes tight, wishing, hoping, praying that she would awaken. She opened them; she was still in the forest. Still being leered at by the goblin lord.

"You are an odd one, wench," the goblin lord chuckled. "And yet... you have fat, ripe, udders. Wide hips, and a thick, juicy rump. I deem you fit for breeding. You will make a fine sow. I will give you my seed, then we shall return to camp, and my den brothers shall use you as they please, until our child, a goblin princeling, is born!"

Syndee's mouth was agape. She had never in her life had a dream like this. She turned to run, but the goblin lord easily caught her by her long, dark, hair.

"You poor thing." The goblin lord slammed Syndee to the ground again. Her backside stung, her head swam.

"If you do not grant me your useless human cunt willingly, I will simply take it."

The goblin lord ran one of his claws along the hem of Syndee's dress, shredding the thin garment instantly. Her breasts practically exploded without the fabric holding them back, her huge, pale, tits bouncing free from their confines. Her wine barrel wide and pale white backside felt a rush of cool night air and soft dirt. And worst of all she could feel the breeze on her exposed pussy lips- which, to her own shock and dismay, had grown quite moist.

"Please, please don't!" Syndee begged as she desperately tried to scramble away.

The goblin lord undid a loop of string on his shoulder, and the animal skins covering his green hide fell to the dirt. Sticking straight out from between his legs was a thick, gnarled, veiny, impossibly long violently green goblin cock.

Syndee had just enough time to gasp, and the goblin lord was upon her.

The goblin lord grasped Syndee's hair just above her forehead and slammed her down. Hovering on the verge of consciousness, Syndee sprawled backwards across the ground, legs woozily spreading wide, and with her great big tits bouncing freely until they finally settled on her chest, pink areolas pointing up towards the heavens.

The goblin lord made no attempt at foreplay. He positioned his great bulky frame between Syndee's unresisting legs. He pointed his knobbed cock-head at her glistening cunt, and slammed his member home.

Syndee howled into the darkness.

The goblin lord continued to plow his member deep into the recesses of Syndee's cunt. His thrusts were even, measured. He took little pleasure in what he was doing- this was a job for him. Breed the sow so his den brothers could have their fun.

Syndee's eyes crossed and her mind went blank. The goblin cock stretched her cunt walls further than they had ever been stretched before. It felt as if she was being violated by a football, a watermelon, a ten-ton bomb ready to go off at any moment. She fought to raise her head, to look at the violation she was experiencing, and, sure enough, there below her massive, bouncing breasts, Syndee could see the head of the goblin lord's cock poking into her belly, stretching her taut skin with every thrust.

"OH FUCCCKKKKKK!!!!" Syndee screamed, wriggling violently as she was brought to a violent forced orgasm.

The goblin lord chuckled again. Perhaps he could take pleasure in breeding this sow. Perhaps he could have some fun with this buxom wench.

The green skinned monster raised one of his muscular arms, placing a strong hand across the woman's throat. Her eyes went wide, as if she were afraid that the goblin lord was going to crush her throat. He could, but he would not. He squeezed, forcing the woman to choke. He would not kill her, but he would make her suffer. That would bring him great pleasure.

The goblin lord continued to slam his cock home into Syndee's cunt as he choked the woman. Her head swam on the verge of concsciousness, black dots popping in and out of her vision. She grasped and slapped at the goblin lord's forearm, but her efforts did nothing. Syndee's skin turned a threatening shade of red, and finally purple. Even her big round tits, flopping uselessly against the goblin lord's arm, turned a brilliant shade of violet.

Finally, mercifully, the goblin lord released his grip on Syndee's throat just as he released his seed into her cunt.

Syndee gasped, sucking in air, too weak to scream as the goblin lord's vile cum erupted inside her, coating every inch of her inner walls. The goblin lord left his cock firmly planted inside Syndee, until every drop of cum was free of his body, and he was sure the sow was thoroughly seeded. He rose, replacing the animal skins across his bulky frame, and gazed down at the beaten and broken woman.

"How do you feel?" The goblin lord was not teasing Syndee, he was asking out of necessity. He needed to know if she could survive further torment, or if he should leave her where she lay, a gift for the wolves.

"OHHHH," Syndee moaned. "My belly hurts!"

The goblin lord threw back his head and laughed. He grabbed Syndee by her long dark hair, and drug her towards the light between the trees. Sticks and dirt and pebbles and branches and grass tore into the woman's used cunt and tender nipples, as she was drug towards her new home at the goblin camp.

The World Above

Greg the great stared at the empty spot which had been occupied by that busty bitch just moments earlier. She had disappeared. Into thin air! She hadn't slipped out the back curtain. He knew because he had been watching the slit in the hoop curtain intensely. There were no trapdoors, no complex pulleys. The woman had simply vanished. He didn't understand. It was impossible!

The audience, still believing it was a simple trick, offered Greg a smattering of applause. It was a good trick, but it was one they had seen many times before. Anyone who thought about it for more than a few moments could figure out that the curtain had a slit in it through which one could escape to the dimly lit backstage area. The obnoxious, big-breasted woman would be reappearing on stage, or somewhere in the audience, at any moment.

BigK7o8
BigK7o8
200 Followers
12