Syndee Gets GOBBED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on now," someone shouted, "bring her back! I miss those titties!"

The audience laughed.

"Yeah, where'd she go?"

"Come on!"

"Bring her back!"

Greg stood still on the stage, absolutely stumped.

"She's... she's gone!" He exclaimed. "I really mean it! I don't understand! She's vanished!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"You're not a good enough actor for that one!"

"Just do the stupid curtain thing and bring her back!"

"Come on, you fucking loser! We miss looking at the babe!"

Wordlessly, with shaking hands, Greg lifted the hoop curtain again. He should have given a big speech about magic, made a big show of presenting the empty inside of the structure, but the words simply would not come. All he could do was lift the curtain, and hope the woman returned. No, not hope for it to happen. Will it to happen. He felt the power inside him again. He closed his eyes, and wished...

The Magic Realm (Goblin Camp)

Syndee faded into consciousness in a daze. A flame flickered somewhere behind her. Her skin felt hot, flush. She was too close to the flame, but she was also too weak to move. Someone had tied ropes across her body, but not really in a way to restrain her. Syndee didn't quite understand. Her arms had been lashed together behind her, but the other rope was looped around her waist, and another was tied loosely around her neck, less like a noose and more like a rope necklace. And there were smaller ropes trailing off the big loops, as if... as if... they would be used for climbing.

Syndee's eyes adjusted, and she was too scared to scream.

The large breasted and big bottomed woman could see just to the edge of the ring of light created by the flames. And the illuminated circle was full of tiny goblins. Dozens if not hundreds of them. All naked, all staring at Syndee with lust crazed eyes.

She tried to escape. Tried to struggle, but the most Syndee could manage in her weakened state and with her arms tied together was rising to her knees. The goblins descended upon her.

A pair of them grabbed ropes hanging from Syndee's neck and climbed quickly towards her face. The stood atop her jiggling breasts, their clawed feet digging into her tender flesh, and took turns ramming their thin cocks against Syndee's face, holding the ropes around her neck as if they were reins so they could smash her face even closer to their pelvises. They pounded their tiny goblin peckers across her nose, lips, and eyes, assaulting the poor girl's beautiful features. Finally, unable to resist anymore, Syndee opened her mouth to take a deep breath, and the goblins quickly rammed their stubby little penises down her throat, both fetid little cocks thrusting into her mouth in unison. They released the reins and grabbed Syndee's dark hair as they continued to fuck her face, letting the ropes fall.

Two more goblins grabbed the ropes and climbed quickly towards Syndee's upper torso. One each grabbed onto her massive left tit and her massive right tit. Their clawed fingers and toes dug deep into Syndee's flesh, deep enough to break the skin and draw pinpricks of blood, but not deep enough to do any permanent damage. They rubbed their knobby little bodies across and around her expansive breasts, roiling around and riding her jiggling, bouncing, udders as if they were climbing a tree. They dug their teeth into her protruding nipples, there was no milk (yet) but they loved the way she squirmed, her breasts wiggling viciously as she struggled futilely to escape. And as the goblins committed this tit torture, their hard cocks dug into Syndee's billowing tit-flesh, and they got themselves off on the mountain of shaking tit.

Three goblins climbed the ropes at Syndee's waist, mounting the wide hipped woman from behind. Their grimy hands and sharp toes scratched at her muscular calves and thick thighs as they clambered upwards across her colossal backside. They reached their prize, her great, quaking, white ass, and they dug in. The goblin on either ass cheek dug its fangs into her cellulite riddled ass flesh, suckling her pudgy skin as it shook uncontrollably. The goblin in the center dove deep into her cavernous ass creek; Syndee's big, fat, butt cheeks threatening to crush him whole as he struggled his hips downwards towards her asshole. Finally, her reached the poor woman's puckered sphincter, and, with no lube or warning, slammed his green little goblin cock home. It was small enough that it didn't hurt terribly, but, when his two brothers who were gnawing on her fat ass cheeks slammed their cocks into her asshole as well, and Syndee found herself with a trio of hard goblin cocks shoved up her shithole, she released the goblin cocks from her mouth long enough to scream.

Syndee was so lost in the abuse of her asshole that she barely felt it when two more goblins ascended the ropes hanging from her waist and begin penetrating her gaping cunt, using the ropes as leverage to pull themselves up and hump even further into her slick hole. She didn't notice when the two goblin cocks in her mouth exploded with jizz, and she didn't notice when they hopped off her body and two more goblins quickly took their place. She didn't notice as the goblins assaulting her breasts finally released their cum onto her slick body and FOUR goblins took their place, every inch of her big fat tits being tortured, and she certainly didn't notice when goblin after goblin after goblin exploded into her cunt, sometimes one, two, three at a time, until cum was sliding out of her gaping hole and running down her legs in tiny white rivulets.

Syndee didn't notice because she was exploding with electricity. None of this was real. This was a bad trip. So she didn't resist. Didn't fight back. And, as vile as it was, Syndee found herself cumming continuously from the repeated violations and tortures.

The goblins grew more daring with their tortures. They forced Syndee forward onto the ground, her big rump sticking up into the air. The goblins mounted her face, wrapping their entire bodies around her head and humping her mouth with full force until their hard cocks exploded their vile jism across her tongue. They tugged her fat nipples, pulling her breasts out to her sides and stood on top of them, mushing them into the ground as they humped their green cocks across the thick flesh. Some goblins clambered underneath the woman, humping upwards into her cunt. And several of them climbed atop her great, mountainous, backside, trying to see how many could fit their cocks into her gaping dumper at once. The record stood at a half dozen when they had another idea.

The goblins, tiring of using the big-titted and fat assed woman as a sex toy and cum dump decided they could have some fun torturing her. They took burning hot branches from the fire and whipped her across her chest, her rump, her stomach, and her pussy, leaving thick welts and dirty soot stains all across her curvy body. Syndee's eyes crossed and tears ran down her cheeks, but the electricity was still running through her body. The electricity wouldn't stop running for quite some time.

In the magic realm, time moves differently than it does here in the world above. What were mere anxious moments for Greg the Great were literal months for Syndee. Not that she knew- her mind broke that first night, when a goblin with genitals bruised in the shape of her foot hammered spikes through Syndee's protruding nipples and looped heavy iron rings through them. Another iron ring was clamped around Syndee's neck, and she was chained to a post near the campfire. She was trapped; their property forevermore.

And the goblins made sure that their new prize heffer was well used. She was gangbanged and force fucked multiple times a day. Her only sustenance was the endless drip of goblin cum. Her food, her drink, her nutrition and life-force all one and the same, goblin seed. And they were more than happy to supply it. Even the cum that dripped from her well-worn cunt and gaping, abused, asshole was collected in buckets so the whore could sup on it later. Syndee started to plump up. Her belly grew big and paunchy. Her tits ballooned to cartoonish proportions. Her calves and thighs grew thick and chunky- and her ass, good heavens her ass, grew so big and wide and thick that even the larger goblins could sit atop it comfortably.

When the goblins would pack up their camp and move they brought Syndee with them, tugged along by chains looped through the ring around her neck and the loops through her nipples. The goblins would ride her wide backside and her big fat tits while they travelled, humping away at the woman as she trudged along. Occasionally they would find another tribe of goblins, of orcs, of men, of werewolves of bird people, fish people, so on and so forth, and they would whore Syndee out as a trading token. The various creatures of the realm loved having their way with the giant breasted and massive rumped goblin whore. Her reputation grew, and travellers would come from far and wide to give the goblin lord a trinket so they could have their way with his prized heffer. Syndee had been gang fucked by every creature of the realm, used and abused in troll caves, orc camps, and taverns full of men. No one tried to rescue her. She was beneath them all- only worthy of taking cum.

After several months, Syndee's ass continued to widen, her tits continued to ripen, and, most importantly, her belly continued to grow. But this wasn't from her non-stop diet of goblin cum; this was from the goblin lord's seed taking root in her womb. As the goblin spawn in her belly grew so did Syndee. Her tits, already large, grew monstrous, unimaginably huge, and wobbled and bounced more than ever as they filled with milk. And they rested atop a belly that jutted out so far in front of her that the poor matron looked like she was going to burst. The skin on her belly was stretched and tight. Growing, growing every day. The goblins drew a complicated tattoo across her taut skin as her belly button went from an innie to an outie- confirming forever that she was not just their property, but their broodmare.

When the milk started to leak from her tits, the goblins began to use her nipples as third and fourth holes. Syndee vaguely knew that this should have been impossible, but then again, she was in a magical realm. Had her mind not already been broken, the feeling of goblin cocks releasing their seed INSIDE her milk filled tits would have certainly done the trick. Finally, her tits and belly grew so big that Syndee was forced to crawl along on all fours as they travelled. Her leaking nipples and tattooed belly dragging on the dirt as they went. And, always, a goblin or six riding across her fat white ass and plowing away.

The World Above

Greg the Great focused. He gritted his teeth, summoned the darkness again. He hoped. HE WISHED! He thought he felt something. Some words escaped his lips! He was sure he had felt something... but there was only one way to be sure. He dropped the curtain.

Syndee was kneeling. Naked. Her fat ass, unimaginably fatter than it had been just moments before, was resting atop her thick calves. Her monstrously expanded tits and big pregnant belly stuck straight out in front of her- her nipples capped by thick iron rings. They had been widened-supernaturally widened. Greg realized he could have easily stuck his dick into one of her protruding nipples and easily fucked her big fat tit.

Syndee moaned. Her eyes opened but Greg could see there was nothing there; whatever intelligence she had possessed before disappearing was gone. She had a thick iron collar around her neck- but there was no chain attached to it. And her arms and hands were unbound- whatever had been holding her captive in whatever hell dimension she had been transported to had long since conditioned Syndee into giving up on escaping.

As Greg watched, transfixed by the sight before him, Syndee's unbound hands shot down past her belly, between her thick, wobbling thighs, and started to finger her well worn and gaping cunt.

"OH FUCK!" Syndee moaned. "WHERE ARE THE GOBLINS? I MISS THE GOBLINS!!!!"

The crowd erupted in applause.

12