Syntech: Springfield

Story Info
Waking up to free use.
1.8k words
4.42
7.1k
13
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish I had time to thank everyone of the authors who have inspired me to write this story, but alas, space is finite. So thank you to every single author on my favorites list and a BIG THANK YOU to OtterlyMindBlowing for the notes. Check out his stories, they are great.

This series is dedicated to my Moon Princess. Thank you for encouraging me to be passionate again.

What was I thinking? Driving across the state non stop was absolutely insane. I was committed to this move. I had accepted a new job with a new apartment, moving expenses and mileage pay about 2 months ago. It sounded too good to be true, but after having checked out the Company, Syntech, and found everything on the up and up, I started the process of extracting myself from North East Iowa.

I grabbed my travel mug and after a quick check realized I was empty, again. I picked up my phone to add a pit stop to my GPS. My eyes were off the road for a second and that was all it took. My world turned black shortly after that.

The suns morning rays shown through the bay windows, blinding me as I awoke. The last thing I remembered was a bright light and a loud, rushing sound. I was in a strange bed, in a room I had never been in and I couldn't remember how I had got there. I saw a glass of water on a hospital bedside stand. I gulped it down trying to calm my nerves. I started looking around for my glasses when there was a knock at the door right before it opened.

"Oh, Hello Mr. Roberts!" I heard a melodic, female voice say. The voice belonged to a tall, extremely curvy blonde woman said. She was sex personified. Tall, her bust preceding her proudly. Her smooth, flat and tone stomach sharply curved into wide hips set above long, smooth legs that were perched atop impossibly high heels. All this was contained in a nurse's uniform that she had to have been sewn into.

"Mr Roberts, I'm nurse Juliette," this walking wet dream said. "Welcome to Springfield! I'm so sorry you woke up alone, but you have been asleep for a few days. You had a small accident driving here." she said all this while leaning on the foot board of the bed I was in. Try as I might to maintain eye contact, my eyes were drawn and then glued to the deep cleavage popping out of her top.

"I'm sorry, but what?" I had located my glasses, the view had only gotten better. "The last thing I remember I was four hours from here, looking for a coffee fill up." Nurse Juliette was calming and disarming, her warm smile erasing much of my anxiety.

"How you got here isn't important James, can I call you James?" Juliette said as she walked to the side of my bed and sat down right by my knees. "What's important is your here and safe. Syntech takes very good care of their employees. Did your recruiter tell you everything about Springfield?"

I looked up at her a little dumbstruck. "Yeah, small town that is mostly employees, um diner, bar, gas station, bakery. That's about all I can remember." I told this gorgeous lady. I was still staring at her chest mountains as her index finger traced the opening of the blouse. I think I heard a button pop off at that point, but I wasn't sure.

"Oh my!" Juliette said "Jennifer must have forgotten the most important part of Springfield. This is a free-use community." the absolutely fuckable nurse told me matter of factly.

"Um....ah.....what?" was all I could muster.

"This is a free-use, free love or openly sexual town. Sex is permitted anywhere and at any time and all residents and visitors must consent to enter. I do hope you are consenting, I would be very upset if such a handsome man," her hand rubbed my thigh "decided he didn't want to live here."

I had already left my job, packed up my apartment and canceled my internet service back in my old city. There was no turning around at this point, I was committed to this move.

I was dumbfounded. Here was this goddess offering me a place in what appears to be paradise, and somehow she expected me to say no. "I'm in" was all I could muster.

"good" Juliette said. She pulled the light covers down, exposing my already rampant hard on. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, her hand encircling my thick base. "I'm going to enjoy this beast!" she exclaimed right before diving face first onto my cock like a starving woman. I'm no slouch in the size department, nine inches long and as thick as a red bull can. She held the head in her mouth, sucking gently while her tongue rubbed the sensitive spot right under my head.

I sat bolt upright, my hands going to the back of Juliette's head. I let out a low groan, enjoying the sensations this woman was providing. "Very nice James," she said, pulling off my crown before licking the tip, almost as if she was licking an ice cream cone. "I'm going to show you my magic trick," she then winked at me, and took my cock all the way to the base in one move. My head hit the pillow before Juliette's nose hit my pubic bone.

"Eru be praised!" I shouted. No one, and I mean not a single woman, had ever deep throated me. This busty deity then began to face fuck herself with my cock as I gripped the sheets for dear life. If this was a fellatio competition, this was her aiming for a first round knockout! The good nurse began to slobber and lick all over my shaft.

"Give it to me James!" Juliette gasped. "I always get the first load, and my hot, wet tight cunt NEEEEEEDS a good pounding! Fucking cum in my throat!" She took me back to the root and I felt her throat muscles begin to squeeze me. A+ girl! You get a gold star!

"AH AH AAAHHHH!" I derped as I pumped the first huge wad down Juliette's throat. I had been so consumed by her incredible cock smith skills, I hadn't noticed she had opened her uniform top and pull her humongous mamories out. The next two shots, each looking larger than a whiskey shot, went on her breasts. She then took the head in her mouth as the last half dozen or so went in her mouth, some dribbling down her chin.

"mmmm" Juliette hummed, "I get everyone's first load here in Springfield! Yours...... was....... Very..... tasty......." she punctuated each word by licking my jizz off her tremendous globes. Her areolas were the size of sand dollars, with nipples as long and thick as a number 2 pencil eraser. Gods! I had to have them in my mouth!

I dove at Juliette's breasts, squeezing one while my mouth wrapped around the other nipple. I alternated between tits as her soft hand worked my fuck stick back to full length. "I have to get this cock in me!" She groaned. I felt her shift her weight, then my cock felt that familiar, wet velvety tunnel of pleasure. She was so tight, so wet. Juliette began riding me hard and fast. She shoved me down on the mattress. "Fuck me you big dicked bastard!" she shouted as my hands moved to grab her glorious, huge ass.

"Fuck my pussy! Fill me! Cum in my hot pussYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Juliette screamed as she came. I followed suit as my torso bolted upright and my head was buried in her mountainous cleavage. All I could do is moan and shot wad after wad of jizz into her tight snatch.

Juliette collapsed on top of me. Both of us panting and basking in the afterglow. "You might want to shower, Mr. Roberts." Juiliette managed to say after a few minutes. "your guide will be here shortly to give you a tour of the village and explain the rules." she pointed to a door past the foot of the bed to the right. "Everything is in the en suite. I hope you enjoy Springfield." she said as she fixed her uniform and headed for the bedroom door.

I got out of bed and headed for a quick shower. This was going to be interesting...

Meanwhile, Somewhere in Kansas City

Bailey Michaels checked her chatroom again, still no BulletteSponge23. It had been 3 days since they had played last, he was never gone for more than 12 hours in the last 4 months. She had decided to finally let him know who she was IRL.

Bailey picked up the phone, she knew who BulletteSponge23 was. His real name was James Roberts, the guy who saved her petite ass from a burning Humvee 5 years ago in Afghanistan. She needed to know he was OK, not stuck in a hospital or worse. One phone call, on chip cashed in. Hopefully Brent picked up.

"Hello?" Brent's voice came over her headphones.

"Brent, its Bailey. Remember that favor you owe me?" She teased innocence into her voice.

"CRAP!!! now?" Brent exasperated.

"Yeah, now." she stated, dead serious and with the force of someone not to be trifled with. "Guy lives up by you, Names Roberts, first name James...."She began to rattle off.

"Let me write this down," Brent said, scribbling on his notepad. "Send it".

"6 foot 3, fit, about 220, blonde hair, hazel eyes, wears glasses. He's a former Army Staff Sergeant and works as a machinist. Just need to know he's OK and not injured or worse."

"Yeah, got it," Brent complained. He wasn't looking forward to going through all this trouble just for a missing ex-soldier. "Give me a few hours and I'll have some basic stuff."

"thanks Brent!" Bailey cheerfully said and hung up.

"We had a great time back in Germany," Bailey thought to herself. "time to see if the fire still burns" She clicked on her playlist and got to work on her other project.

OUTSIDE JAMES'S ROOM

Nurse Juliette pulled her phone out of her purse as she walked down the street, her high heels making a rhythmic click across the tiled. "Nurse TK421 reporting." she spoke into the handset. "Subject NCC1701JR has agreed to project and is in excellent condition. Estimate Ocular regeneration in 1 day. Sperm count in 95th percentile after ingestion, re-factory period minimal. Subject recommended for enhancement." She stopped walking for a moment, enjoying the man and Latin goddess at the front desk fuck like rabbits. "Confirmed, I will inform Dr. Manners immediately."

Nurse Juliette walked down the corridor and entered another exam room. A pudgy Asian woman was getting fucked on the exam table by a short man in a lab coat. All was good in Springfield.

Thank you for reading my first erotic story. I have been a longtime reader here and a fan of many of the authors on this site. Thank each and everyone of you for inspiring me to try writing fiction again!

Don't forget to Vote!