Simeryn, the Freeuse Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
In a world where women are free to use anywhere, anytime...
1.3k words
4.04
16.9k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simeryn was 24, and she had a beautiful body with big 34E-sized boobs and thick thighs. She was a very cute woman, and all the boys and men she met couldn't help but grope her, abuse her, or use her in any way. Simeryn had been used by boys and men her entire life, and it was considered normal in her world, where all females were meant to be used sexually by men anytime, anywhere. She had grown accustomed to being used by men, and she accepted it as the reality of her life.

Simeryn was a God-fearing young woman who went to church every Sunday, and she sang and played keyboard sometimes for the congregation. She was deeply religious. But since she had such a beautiful body, she often wore revealing clothes or wore nothing at all to church. This aroused the men even more, and it wasn't uncommon for her to be used or groped in the middle of service.

Simeryn never complained or reacted when she was being used by the men who visited her church. She accepted it as part of her world, and she didn't think it was wrong. She just kept her head down and focused on her faith.

One day, Simeryn was supposed to play keyboard for church service. As always, she didn't wear any innerwear. She wore a yellow minidress that only reached 3 inches above her knees, so that whenever she bent over, her nude butt and pussy would be visible. Her big breasts were hanging out completely as well, as her dress's chest area was pulled down.

As she was walking to the stage, Kevin came to meet her. Simeryn and Kevin were very close friends, so she hugged him and Kevin squeezed her ginormous ass as they hugged. Then Kevin put his tongue into her mouth and they passionately kissed. Kevin groped her boobs and ass continuously.

After five minutes, Simeryn pulled away and said that she had to go on stage. Kevin said, "Oh, no problem, carry on," as she turned around toward the stage. But then, as she was walking, Kevin pulled up her dress from behind and inserted his cock into her pussy. She had absolutely no reaction to this and continued walking as Kevin kept penetrating her.

The pastor prayed before the service started, and Simeryn prayed too. She knew that her boobs were jiggling like crazy, nor did she care that Kevin had thrusted his cock deep into her pussy. She prayed with all her heart, ignoring everything else.

The musicians and singers started playing their songs and Simeryn joined in, playing her keyboard. Kevin was also determined for Simeryn to play her best, so as he was thrusting his cock deep into her pussy, he timed it to the beat of the music to ensure that her playing was in the right rhythm. One of the logistics members even set up a mic near Simeryn's butt, so that the clapping sounds could be heard over the main speakers as well.

The cameramen were also focusing on Simeryn, taking great shots of her big boobs, her penetrated pussy and her smooth legs. Her face and the keyboard were not the focal point of the photos; the main purpose was to capture her body in its raw and sexual state.

When Kevin grabbed her face and kissed her as he continued to fuck her, that was when the cameramen decided to take pictures of her face as well. These pictures will be remembered for a long time, as a reminder that Simeryn prayed with all her heart, and that Kevin cared enough to make sure she was playing her best while they were doing it.

As the songs ended, the leader prayed a final prayer in the microphone. The whole church heard two things: the leader, and the sound of Simeryn's butt cheeks slapping against Kevin's body as he fucked her. She closed her eyes and prayed with focus; no reaction to how her best friend used her. After the prayer was done, Simeryn walked down the stage as Kevin continued to fuck her.

She looked for an empty space to sit down among the pews and hear the pastor preach the message. Kevin pointed to a vacant space in the first row. This space was right in the middle, and right in front of the pastor, who stood on the stage. Simeryn casually walked to the pew with Kevin's cock still inside. Kevin then removed his dick from her pussy and sat on the pew. He asked Simeryn to remove her clothes. She didn't care that she was right in the front where the whole church could see her. She removed them, exposing her beautiful naked body to the public. Some men took pictures and sent it to their friends on their social media groups. Kevin then made Simeryn bend down forward in front of him. Then he pushed his face into her butt crack and licked her wet pussy. Kevin made loud slurpy noises as he enjoyed the whore's pussy. But she, on the other hand, paid no attention and listened to what the pastor was preaching.

Just like her, many females all over church were being used by other men or boys. Simeryn had no reaction to this, nor the pleasure Kevin was giving her. It was as if she was unaware of his presence because her mind was taken to a different holy place. The pastor preached on, ignorant to the carnal acts happening right in front of his eyes.

After about 15 minutes, Kevin had told her to go on stage, where the pastor was preaching. She quietly obeyed and casually walked up the stage, not caring that she was completely nude. Kevin followed her up to the stage and pinned her against the wall. He kissed her violently, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Simeryn, as always, didn't react, but instead focused on the pastor's preachings. Kevin then began to take her body as his own, squeezing her big breasts and fingering her wet pussy harshly. He then pinched her pink nipples with great force, to which Simeryn very very slightly winced. Of course no one stopped him, not even the pastor, who continued to preach as if nothing was happening.

The cameramen began to take pictures of the two of them, and a live video of the service was also being telecast, now focused on them.

Soon, Kevin inserted his penis into her vagina as they stood facing each other, still not leaving her mouth. Simeryn stood on one foot, putting her raised leg on Kevin's shoulder for a wider angle and deeper penetration. This was the "ballet dancer" position, something they both did most of the time together. The face-to-face eye contact and close body contact should add to the intimacy, but Simeryn's heart was connected to the preaching.

The pastor continued to preach as Kevin thrusted faster and faster, his movements causing Simeryn's breasts to jiggle wildly. Simeryn's mind was still focused on the preaching, but inside her body was a storm of pleasure. Her and Kevin's tongues danced together, exchanging saliva in passionate kisses. The vacuum formed between their mouths was so strong.

But Simeryn loved God above all and didn't pay the slightest attention to how she was being used and exhibited completely nude on stage, in public, in church, and live telecast on all the church social media and network.

Finally, Kevin reached a climax, and came into her pussy with great force. Simeryn still didn't react, and just stood there as her womb filled up with Kevin's semen, again. He took his mouth off from hers, and was done. He left her there on stage, alone with the preaching pastor, exposed. Her mouth was very sore from the harsh kissing, her womb about to be pregnant with another baby, her pink nipples now red with all the pinching. Kevin's cum slowly ran down her thicc legs from her vagina and she stood there naked on the stage, listening to the pastor in silence.