Synthetic Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smelled nice, so close...

Karly suddenly pulled away, looking a bit sheepish, but ultimately terribly relieved that Abigail was alive.

"When those Machina landed outside the centre, I thought... I thought you were gone. I saw one, approaching you..." Karly choked.

Abigail recalled. She recalled the fear from that orange Machina looming over her. But when her memory recalled its luxurious curves and that throbbing cock, she felt a burst of warmth in her chest... desire...

It was so alluring...

Karly brought Abigail back to reality.

"Are you okay? These bandages..." she said, brushing her fingers over the rubbery synthetic gauze, a concerned look on her face.

Abigail remembered again what happened with Dana. What Dana wanted her to do. What she felt she couldn't.

"I... I banged my head in the escape pod when it landed," she lied, partially; she did take a knock during the crash... but it wasn't why the bandages were there. "It was pretty deep, but not that much blood... still kinda panicked and went overboard with the bandaging, heh."

She hoped it would be enough to keep Karly from checking the wound.

Karly seemed satisfied with the answer.

"Well, you just keep that on there anyways. Are you hurt anywhere else?"

Abigail shook her head.

"You stay here then, I'll get a medic to look you over anyways, just to be sure," Karly added.

"No!" Abigail suddenly blurted, looking up at the startled Karly. She flinched, and then calmed herself. "I just... sorry... could you stay with me for a while?"

Karly offered a sympathetic smile and sat down next to Abigail, keeping her company.

"It's alright, I'm here for you," Karly assured.

Abigail smiled in thanks, but inwardly, she was in turmoil; Karly probably thought she was traumatised. And there was a kernel of truth to that, but really, she was afraid of being discovered now. How could she get help if she didn't broach the situation carefully?

Karly might be who she needed, someone she could trust, someone compassionate, but even she might've turned on Abigail the instant she knew about the infection, and she'd be right to do so.

Karly... thinking about her was making Abigail warm. And Karly sitting next to her was making the infected girl tingle.

She smelled so nice...

She felt moisture in her crotch again, her body starting to yearn for physical contact, and Karly was right there...

Abigail glanced at her friend, and though she always thought Karly was pretty, it was in a platonic way. Now... now she was really looking at Karly's slender body, her bust just a bit smaller than Abigail's own, her body still filled out, if not with toned musculature compared to Abigail.

Her face was soft and kindly, the only blemish a small brown mark just to the left of her nose.

Abigail wanted to embrace her friend...

After a while, Karly sighed out apologetically and stood up.

"I have to go, the others are probably wondering where I've gotten to. I'll get the medic, he'll give you a once over."

She made for the door, and then made out a little surprised squeak when Abigail suddenly wrapped her arms around her from behind, pressing her face into Karly's shoulder.

"Uh, Abbi?" she inquired.

"Please... don't go yet..." Abigail implored softly.

"You must have gone through something terrible up there..." Karly surmised sombrely.

All Abigail could do was murmur in response... and then, her hands began to wander, one sliding up Karly's body, the other down, starting to grip possessively, as Abigail pushed her body into her friend's.

"Uh, Abbi... what are you doing?" Karly asked nervously.

"You smell nice, Karly... stay with me, please," Abigail pleaded as her own desires started to run away with her.

"Wh-what do you want?" her friend ventured, starting to sound very bewildered.

Suddenly, Abigail's hands drifted even further, one gently cupping one of Karly's breasts through her casual attire, the other cupping her groin through her tight skirt.

"A-Abbi!"

"I'm sorry... you're just so beautiful," she said, planting a gentle kiss to the side of Karly's neck, followed with a much more salacious lick, prompting Karly to groan.

"Wh-what's gotten into you, Abbi!?" Karly sounded completely bewildered now, and perhaps even a little frightened. It stung Abigail a little, but she couldn't stop. The fire inside her was just too much.

Suddenly, she pulled Karly over to the side, pressing her back to the wall so the two were now facing each other, Karly's blue eyes bright and wide with shock and confusion.

"You've always been good to me, Karly," Abigail began. "You were one of my closest friends, and I wish I showed that better."

Abigail leaned in close, and started kissing at Karly's neck, making the blonde gasp softly in sudden, gentle stimulation, as her hands pressed to the wall, trying to push away, but not wanting to touch Abigail directly.

"A-Abbi, there's no need for this, I-I've always known you as a friend! You don't have to do this, honest!" she insisted, but she couldn't stop Abigail, who only grew more perverse, lifting a knee up and pressing it to Karly's mound between her legs. "Ah!"

"I want to do this Karly... I should've been bolder all these years..."

Karly went to say something, but she couldn't find the words with Abigail continuing to attack her neck with licks and kisses and the occasional nibble.

Abigail's hands roamed all over her friend, groping her possessively, squeezing her breasts, her glutes, her thighs, everything... Karly was so inviting.

Karly offered some token resistance, but it seemed like she was getting aroused herself, her gasps getting hot and heavy as one hand of Abigail's slipped down to start rubbing two fingertips back and forth against Karly's slit through her underwear.

Then, Abigail slowly worked her lips up Karly's neck, over her jawline, until she was suckling on one of Karly's lower lips, Abigail unable to really figure out where these lustful acts were coming from.

Eventually, she meshed her lips to her friend's, and kissed Karly deeply.

At this point, Karly's moans started to become more aroused as she felt herself succumbing to Abigail's overt lust and desire. She wrapped her arms around Abigail, no longer trying to fight back, though still terribly uncertain and confused over Abigail's sudden actions.

Abigail swirled her tongue about in Karly's mouth, tasting her, dancing with Karly's own tongue, and channelling Sasha's skills to make this kiss as erotic and desirous as Abigail wanted it. This was something she wanted, even if perhaps an external influence was to blame.

In the back of her mind, she knew this was wrong, but she couldn't muster the strength to care anymore. She had to do this.

Abigail slipped a hand beneath Karly's shirt and slid it up until it was cupping one of her breasts beneath the rubbery bra she wore, her choice of clothing more traditional than the two-piece connectable bodysuit and jacket Abigail found comfortable.

Two of her fingers found Karly's nipple, and felt how hard it was. So she gently pinched it, and made Karly whine in response.

By now, Abigail was lecherously rubbing her body against Karly's, unable to quell the growing arousal in her, the burning need to feel good, and make Karly feel good.

Soon, those fingers rubbing to Karly's vulva through her undergarments shifted to a more direct approach, slipping beneath her clothes and curling directly against Karly's pussy... which was wet already.

A startled, muffled gasp loosed into Abigail's mouth from Karly's, but she didn't try and force Abigail off her, closing her eyes and breathing softly in pleasure as Abigail began to circle her two digits at Karly's clit.

Being so close to Karly, being able to touch her, feel her, it was wonderful. And to know she was making Karly feel good too, it only added fuel to the fire that was in Abigail's heart, mind, and soul.

Abigail broke the kiss and once more attacked Karly's neck. Hearing Karly's lovely, pleasured gasps, breathless and soft, made Abigail feel so good.

Soon, Karly's hips were starting to roll against Abigail's fingers, pushing against the rubbing with a needy desire for more.

"A-Ah, Abbi..." Karly uttered softly.

"I'm sorry, Karly," Abigail apologised, but her voice was hot, full of lust. And she had no intention of stopping.

Karly pressed into the wall and looked down as Abigail slipped her fingers into Karly's now sopping pussy. It was honestly surprising how quickly Karly got aroused. Perhaps she was in need of some relief herself... Abigail never did ask her if she had a partner. Some friend she was.

No matter, she was going to show Karly now that she could be the friend Karly deserved.

"F-Fuck!" Karly cursed, Abigail's fingers moving faster and faster, thumb sliding down to rub against her friend's clit.

The blonde started moaning, but Abigail didn't want to just leave it at fingers. Without warning, she pulled her fingers free, and crouched down, tugging Karly's pants down with her.

With both hands resting on Karly's hips, Abigail eyed Karly's juicy slit with hungry eyes. Above her, Karly had a fist covering her mouth, her face flushed a deep red... she was so beautiful, her eyelids drooping a little from the stimulation.

Abigail smiled warmly, and then tilted her head down to plant a few affectionate kisses to Karly's belly, working her way down before doing the same to her inner thighs.

Karly had a small, neat landing strip of hair just above her pussy, but other than that, she kept herself trimmed quite smoothly.

Karly sighed out luxuriously at Abigail's gentle, luxurious reverence, bringing her other hand down to gently rest on Abigail's head, watching with a hot, lusty but submissive expression.

Abigail brought one hand back up to Karly's slit, and slid two fingers inside of her pussy, slowly pushing back and forth whilst leaning in close with her lips to start flicking her tongue across Karly's clit. The blonde squeaked in pleasure, and clenched her eyes shut even as Abigail's efforts remained fairly gentle... but there was a hunger growing in Abigail.

Why should she hold back as much as she was? She wasn't going to go all out, sure... but why should she still feel shame?

This felt so good, and hearing Karly's pleasure was so tantalising...

Maybe things would be better if everyone was even more open about their pleasure.

She pistoned her fingers in and out of Karly's pussy, and occasionally curled her fingers to press their tips into the blonde's walls, searching for her G-Spot.

"A-Abbi..." Karly said again. "When did you... learn to do this?"

It figured. Karly knew about Dana and Sasha, but had no idea what Sasha did for a living. For all their living, really. But Abigail wasn't interested in explaining. She wanted to taste more, clasping her lips around Karly's nub and suckling hungrily.

A shrill moan left Karly's lips and the blonde shivered in pleasure, pressing against the wall for stability as their knees quavered.

Abigail's tongue rubbed and rolled against Karly's clit, sometimes slipping out beneath her lips to lick along the gash, tasting Karly's fluids. They were oddly sweet.

Something in the back of Abigail's mind, something slightly alarmed, concluded it wasn't because of Karly... but the alarm held no sway over Abigail, too taken with the sweet moans and delightful shivers coursing through Abigail.

Eventually, Abigail needed a deeper taste, pulling her fingers from Karly's pussy, and replacing it with her tongue, murmuring as she thrust it as deep as it could go... strange, it felt longer than usual...

"A-Abbi!" Karly exclaimed, gripping Abigail's head for leverage as she endured the voracious suckling and tongue thrashing Abigail was subjecting her friend's pussy to.

Abigail could feel how Karly's walls flexed and twitched in response to her efforts, feel the folds and contours that shivered with each hungry sweep and curl of Abigail's tongue.

She wasn't holding back this time, she wanted Karly to cum. She didn't care why she was like this. She needed to make Karly feel good. It'd make her feel good.

"B-By the End, Abbi! I'm cumming!"

Abigail didn't hold back, thrashing her tongue about, finding Karly's G-Spot in the process, and bringing forth a small surge of fluids as a massive shudder coursed through Karly's body as she cried out.

If the walls weren't largely sound-proofed, half the facility probably would've heard Karly's shriek of ecstasy, prolonged by Abigail's relentless hunger, continuing to lash her tongue about inside Karly's gash, suckling with her lips against those folds before pulling away with a gasp just before Karly started thrashing and trying to pry Abigail off her just to get some mercy.

Karly was panting, and Abigail was licking her lips.

"You're delicious, Karly..." she said softly.

"Th-thanks?" Karly answered, really not sure how to respond. She draped an arm over her eyes as she tried to recover. Abigail let her... but she wasn't done yet. She had to get some too.

After a few moments of teasing kissing to Karly's belly and thighs, Abigail stood up, rubbing her body over her friend's until their lips met once more. Abigail wrapped her arms around Karly in a gentle embrace, but slowly pulled her away from the wall, and then laid her down on the ground, hovering over Karly with a lustful look on her face.

Karly did not offer any resistance, panting and looking up at Abigail with a similarly aroused expression.

"A-Abbi... where were you hiding this?" she said breathily.

Abigail didn't answer, not sure herself. Perhaps it'd always been a part of her, too deeply buried under her studies and her lack of spirit to be adventurous. Giving up too much of her time for others, and not spending time for herself, beyond her fascination with insects.

She deserved to be selfish from time to time, didn't she?

Then again, she was making Karly feel good. Sharing pleasure with others seemed like a good thing to her. It fit her desire to help, her generosity.

But at the same time, it tugged at something inside her... something that made her feel good. A sense of strength and control, to be able to make someone moan like this.

Maybe that's why Sasha so enjoyed her job.

She forgot about Sasha for now, and instead slid a hand up beneath Karly's shirt, and caressed along her skin, making the blond jump a little, a small startled gasp leaving her.

"Nnf..." She tilted her head away, still clearly rather embarrassed that this was happening, but she didn't want it to stop either.

Abigail's hand came to her breast again, gently cupping the handful and rubbing Karly's nipple back and forth beneath a fingertip.

Then, Abigail peeled Karly's shirt and bra up entirely, exposing her breasts completely.

She eyed the pale peach nubs capping Karly's breasts... so petite even erect.

Abigail licked her lips and draped herself over Karly, so she could lap at one of those nubs, eliciting another squeak from the blonde. The noises she made were so cute...

A few more licks, some firmer and more sloppy, before Abigail wanted more, and clasped her lips around the peak of the breast, making Karly moan softly as Abigail suckled.

"B-By the End, Abbi... haaa..." she exclaimed.

For an adherent of the Catalics, Karly made such delightfully slutty sounds.

She didn't even pause her suckling, but in her mind, Abigail wondered where that thought had come from... and why she didn't mean it derisively.

She was being slutty too. And it felt good.

She lowered her body a little, and started to grind her still-covered crotch against Karly's exposed groin, rubbing their clits together through the medium of the rubbery but smooth, latex-like material of Abigail's lower bodysuit.

Karly let out a soft moan, followed by a cute whine, both the grinding and Abigail's lips to her breasts working her towards another climax. Not quickly, by any means, but she was definitely past the recovery period.

Abigail swapped breast, latching onto that nub and suckling like it could give milk, luxuriously lashing the teat with her tongue, whilst really tilting and rolling her hips and forcing her crotch into Karly's.

Eventually, Abigail sought to up the ante, and released Karly's breasts, briefly taking the opportunity to grope them whilst engaging in a deep, luxurious kiss with her current lover, before pulling back and sitting up.

There, she repositioned, and opened the fly on her body suit as wide as it could go, completely exposing her vulva and even her anus.

Abigail lifted up one of the Blonde's legs, a shoe loosely hanging off the foot as Abigail slotted the limb between her breasts as well as the upper bodysuit would allow.

Then... she began to roll her sopping pussy against Karly's, making sure their clits rubbed and slid against one another relentlessly.

"By the End!" Karly exclaimed again, gripping the metal traction-grip floor as if it'd keep her floating away. She sighed and moaned and whined in intense pleasure. "Why... why am I so sensitive?!"

Abigail didn't answer, if something she did made Karly all the more receptive to pleasure, the better. It wouldn't do if Karly didn't feel good.

Abigail rolled her hips faster and faster, the wetness of their two pussies rolling against one another audible to them both, at least between their shrill moans and gasps.

Every now and then, Abigail licked and kissed at Karly's smooth leg, the blonde clearly fastidious with her personal grooming, much as Abigail's body was.

Being so smooth, sliding against one another, felt so goo... she wondered how smooth Machina bodies were...

She didn't even think about where that thought come from. She'd almost forgotten about her own infection.

All that mattered right now was the pleasure.

"A-Abbi! I'm close!" Karly warned.

"So am I~" Abigail said with a lustful tone. She was starting to move faster... fast enough the bandages on her head began to loosen and fall away from her head.

They piled onto the ground next to them, and Karly saw, Abigail's eyes widening in shock.

"Abb-Abbi! Y-Your eyes!" she stammered, but she couldn't even panic, a moan ripped from her lips as Abigail kept going.

They were both so close.

"Fuck, why does it feel so goo!?" Karly moaned as she teetered on the edge of ecstasy.

"Cum with me, Karly~! I want you to feel good~!" Abigail encouraged.

It was enough.

"Oh, End, cumming~!" Karly's voice was shrill and leafy, and it was followed by Abigail's own voice loosing into a delighted moan as they both began to shudder violently, juices sputtering together as their climax reigned.

Time seemed to lose meaning, it felt like their tribadism endured for an eternity, but it was only seconds before they both went limp, Abigail thumping onto her rump and leaning back on her hands, whilst Karly slackened and fell into rhythmic, heavy breathing, her bare chest rising and falling.

She seemed out of it, for the moment.

But Abigail had a sense of clarity for a moment.

She didn't exactly rape Karly like Dana had Daniel. But she had effectively asserted herself.

And now, Karly had seen Abigail's infection. Was that what was causing all these thoughts? These desires? The lust?

Was it why it didn't feel so bad?

Every time she gave in to the need and the lust, it felt good. Better than she'd ever felt. And there was a nagging feeling in her mind, tugging her towards these outbursts... encouraging her to embrace them, that they'd make her better.

Was this Machina corruption? It was nothing like the reports and the news described.

She was scared, and horny, and... curious. A thought had wormed its way into her mind, about how far this could go.

1...45678...15