Synthetic Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started applying more long tongue strokes to his cock, breaking up her licks with slow pecks all around his shaft, applying especially wet smooches to his glans, whilst one of her hands continued to massage his balls.

Her free hand gripped the root of his dick, keeping it aligned to her mouth as well as gently stroking the base of his shaft.

Even still, he continued to struggle, trying to free himself, and Dana twisted and wormed as she fought against him. And every second he did, made her more excited, not frustrated.

The only thing she was concerned about was him getting hurt. She didn't want that, she wanted them both to feel good.

She breathed out over his glans, and she swore she saw the faintest discoloured mist in her breath when she did, but she didn't pay it any mind, rather instead focusing on the shiver Daniel made in response.

She licked her lips as she forced his face more firmly against her crotch, his helpless, muffled grunts tingling her through her suit.

And the way he sometimes hopelessly clawed at her ass felt like he was giving her a nice grope as her thighs constricted his head.

Then, Dana leaned in and planted a kiss to his tip, then a slow rolling lick off the front slope of his bellend. And finally, she descended to clasp her lips around his helm, flicking her tongue rapidly to the slit that leaked his precum. He moaned in response, vibrations coursing right through Dana's suit into her pussy, prompting her to moan in turn, and thus sending vibrations straight into his now quite sensitive dick.

He clenched his fists and tried to beat at her, but she just squeezed her thighs just that little bit tighter and forced his face against her crotch just that little bit more. Not to punish him, really, but unsteady him. She didn't want to punish his resistance, it got her fired up.

With his outburst just slightly quelled, she began to sink lower on his cock, taking it inch by inch with almost no effort, until she had his glans in her throat and her lips pressing against her fingers, which had depressed against his gut.

She gargled, making the muscles of her throat ripple to his tip, and that really seemed to get to him, a strained gasp released right into her crotch.

It made Dana smirk around his root, tongue slipping past her lower lip to curl around his shaft and just tease at his balls with the tip.

It was so obscene, and yet she couldn't feel an ounce of shame or humiliation, she just wanted to milk this cocksure fool for every drop.

She sealed her lips tightly again, and withdrew to his tip, and then plunged down to his root, and so on, sometimes straight, sometimes twisting in reciprocating fashion, sometimes tilting her head so his bellend pushed into her inner cheeks, or into the roof of her mouth or pressing down on her relentlessly waggling tongue.

Over and over she plunged his cock into her waiting gullet, squeezing her throat tight around his tip for extra stimulation, and never missing a chance to slip her tongue past her lower lip to give his constantly fondled balls a nice lick with the tip.

His moans were rolling constantly now, keeping her vulva nice and buzzed even through the skin-tight material of her bodysuit. He could probably just feel the wetness seeping through, the bodysuit designed to be breathable for every day wear, even if Dana preferred more traditional clothes for working out.

She didn't care... she never felt sexier, more in control, more powerful, than she did now, taking poor Daniel's cock, pinning him down with her own body and nothing else.

She felt like an Apex Predator.

She slipped a hand beneath Daniel's rump and possessively squeezed his glutes, tugging his hips up so she could get his cock as deep into her throat every time she dropped down as feasible.

Not once did she gag, not once did she have difficulty breathing, and most curious of all... feeling his cock going in and out of her throat, sliding over her tongue, grazing past her lips... it felt good. Not just in her head, but it felt pleasant physically. She didn't think sucking cock felt like that, but it did.

Just what else had that stuff done to her?

She stopped thinking about that, she could feel Daniel throbbing in her mouth. She wasn't going to stop this time, nor was she going to let him get away. She wanted every drop.

She let out a garbled laugh and bobbed faster, slurping hungrily as she sought to drive him over the edge.

And with a delicious moan ripping right into her pussy through the bodysuit, Daniel came with a bucking of hips, his clawing efforts growing useless and erratic as orgasm wracked him, Dana moaning luxuriously as she buried her face deep into his crotch, gulping down every rope he had to give, fighting against his struggles to escape mid ejaculation.

Her moans kept him going for a few seconds more, until his load was spent, and she slowly slipped off his shifting cock - thanks to his panting - with a firm grip of her lips, flicking her tongue teasingly against his slit as she retreated.

Finally, she loosened up her thighs, Daniel drawing in a deep breath for the first time since Dana trapped him between her legs and groin, not that she was trying to suffocate him... at least, not too much.

She looked over her shoulders and grinned, licking her lips, though there wasn't much to lick; she barely got a taste since every rope went right down her gullet.

"Having fun yet~?" she teased.

"You've... had your fucking cock, let me go," he pleaded breathlessly.

She thought about it... and decided 'no'... she was still horny, and she hadn't gotten off yet.

"I'm not done, Daniel," she told him, as she suddenly released him, and quickly whipped around to straddle his hips and grab his wrists, pinning them to the floor above his head.

He looked scared now, and Dana felt a strange feeling; a pang of guilt and sympathy, and an intense excitement, his fear playing to that primal part of her getting tied up with erotic desire.

He was prey, and it was so fucking hot to Dana.

She then lowered herself, until she was laying atop of him, breasts pressing to his chest through her suit, her now outlined pussy folds settling atop of his erection.

And her face was hovering above his, smirking as Daniel tried to shy away.

"I-I'm sorry," he whimpered, making Dana laugh oddly sweetly.

"This isn't punishment, you idiot... I'm just... so damn horny, and I can't stop myself, you're too damn fun~"

She had no idea where these words were coming from, the thoughts still felt unusual for her, but not entirely alien.

She leaned in close and started licking at his face with sultry eroticism, planting kisses here and there, and breathing hotly into his ear.

He grunted in mild disgust, trying to turn his head away, but that only made her go for his neck, gently nibbling at his vulnerable throat, Daniel gasping and his eyes going wide.

Dana giggled, and then brought her lips before his, grinning. She moved to kiss him, and he tried to struggle.

"Fuck no, you just sucked my--"

His protest was cut off by a muffled 'mph!?' as Dana's lips sealed to his, and her tongue slipped into his mouth to start that lurid tango. Daniel tried to shake his head to break the kiss, but Dana's lock was too firm, and she moaned luxuriously as she worked her jaw into the kiss, swirling her tongue around his and exploring his mouth.

Shortly after, she began to roll her hips and grind her puffy vulva along his cock, making sure it stayed erect and working her own arousal.

He tried to fight her off, but she felt so strong, easily keeping his wrists pinned to the floor, her legs keeping his ankles similarly restrained.

She wanted him. She wanted to both make him moan as her conquest, and she wanted him to share in the pleasure.

She did make sure to wait a bit, keeping him hard, but giving him a chance to recover, to ready another load.

His defiant, angry grunts slowly turned to heated, stimulated murmurs, his eyes going half-lidded as he succumbed to Dana's sultry, hungering kiss, tongue barely able to keep up with the constant swirling of Dana's muscle.

Eventually, however, Dana felt he'd rested enough and broke the kiss with a gasp, licking her lips as Daniel caught his breath.

"Nnnuh... please..." he again appealed, but Dana ignored him, instead pinning both of his wrists with one hand so she could bring her free hand down to her crotch as she lifted her hips a little, all so she could open her own fly - a feature of the suit for convenient reasons, though this wasn't one of the intended ones - and finally expose her sopping, needy pussy.

She was perfectly smooth down there, Sasha's doing, though now, Dana was thankful for it.

It was awkward movement, trying to keep his arms pinned whilst also grabbing for his cock so she could align it with her nethers. But eventually, she got it... and sighed in pleasure as she felt it slip between her pussy lips.

Daniel too let out a husky groan as he felt himself sink between her walls. She levelled out her hips and placed her leg back down, once more pinning his arms down with both hands once she was leaning over him again.

Soon, he was hilted inside of her, and she could only bask in the feeling. Perhaps it'd been too long since she got laid...

"Oh fuck, you're tight," Daniel muttered, perhaps the first praise he'd given since this ordeal began, though it probably wasn't intentional.

It still made her feel terribly happy.

"Hah, and you've got a nice cock~ Let's see what it can do~"

She started to roll her hips, not rising up and down yet, but grinding against his groin, pushing his member against her walls front and back as they clenched.

She changed methods, and went side to side, and then opted for a circular gyration, stirring up her insides with his rod, forcing it into her walls. They both moaned from the stimulation, Daniel still quite sensitive from his last climax.

Every nerve in her body was burning with stimulation, Dana's pussy particularly aflame. End-damn it, this was too good.

Daniel seemed to agree, in his own way, moaning and gasping in pleasure. By now, he stopped resisting, panting as if worn out.

"I'm... too... guh..." he said. Dana wasn't even sure what he was trying to say, and she didn't care, lost in her own euphoria.

"Fuck, this is good~!" she cried, as she began to bounce, the wet slapping echoing out immediately. The sudden increase in the pace made Daniel moan loudly and with no small amount of shock.

"You're gonna make me cum again!" he pleaded.

She went even faster, and let out an almost feral growl; her breasts would have been bouncing more if it weren't for her bodysuit. And then, she let go of his wrists, and clasped both hands forcefully to the sides of his head.

"That's the idea~" she said with a frenzied look, and then forced her lips once more to his in a voracious kiss.

The slapping of their hips echoed throughout the tool room, no one else to hear the frankly obscene act.

Daniel's now unrestrained hands moved to her body, trying to force her off one last time, pushing against her shoulders, but he just couldn't find the strength. He moaned, and whimpered, unable to resist even her kiss, with her hands to the side of his head, the sloppy lip-lock and constantly rolling tongue too much for him to keep up with.

Dana's own lust was driving her wild, she was so close. So close to relief. Maybe then she wouldn't feel so hot.

For reasons unknown, she made sure to salivate heavily into Daniel's mouth. It came easy, somehow, and she could taste how sweet it was. No doubt he could too.

His grunts became heavy, heated, and timid. His pushing on her shoulders was token resistance at best... and eventually he just gave up, unable to stifle his moans.

He was getting close too. Dana could feel him throbbing inside of her, every little twitch felt with such clarity... damn, it was so good!

And she could feel herself nearing that cliff, ready to dive off into ecstasy. She was running straight for it.

And then, they both dove together, their combined moans reverberating together in both their mouths, Daniel bucking upwards harshly, and Dana slamming her hips down dominantly, crying out as his shaft throbbed and released his seed. It wasn't as strong as the load that he'd released into her mouth, exquisite as that was. She didn't care, the euphoria, the ecstasy, it was too good!

They shivered together for a few moments more, and then, Daniel went limp beneath her. She slackened a few seconds later, and loosely broke the kiss with a gasp.

She laid there, panting, few a few moments, feeling Daniel softening inside of her. Then, she slowly raised herself up, hands planting to either side of Daniel's head, huffing with lingering arousal.

"Fuck... that felt good..." she remarked. She looked down to say something to Daniel, and then saw that he was out cold.

"You passed out? Damn, wow, it wasn't that intense," she quipped. Still, something about fucking him unconscious brought a giddy smirk to her lips that she couldn't quite explain. Even if there might have been underlying factors for it.

Slowly, she rose up off Daniel, moaning as his soft cock flopped free of her pussy, several drops of cum spattering on him. She groaned, and closed her fly, sealing it in, not even considering that she just let Daniel cum in her with no protection.

She cast him one last smirk as she stood above him.

"I hope you had fun," she said before turning around and making for the door. He'd be fine there.

But before she could leave, she paused, and felt weak, and then leaned against a nearby shelf, panting from stressful revelation.

What the fuck came over her? What had she just done? She just raped that guy.

She looked over her shoulder at him, a sense of horror welling inside of her... but it was resisted, by other burning feelings. She couldn't shake how good she felt pinning him down, taking him like that, the sense of power, the sense of joy from the pleasure she felt, and made him feel, the moans and whines she extracted from his lips, and that primal delight in his struggles.

Worst of all... she could still feel that burning arousal. She'd managed to sate it a little bit, find a small amount of relief, but it wasn't gone. She huffed, feeling Daniel's seed inside of her with an unnatural clarity.

And then, she remembered his panic, and her reflection... her infection.

"Am I... turning into one of them?"

She shook her head. She couldn't accept that, she had to get help, get some sort of treatment. She heard there was something like that, something to combat early M2 infection. It had to be real.

Suddenly, the base shuddered. Dust fell down from the ceiling, and some of the lights flickered, just slightly, but it didn't seem like something catastrophic happened.

And then, a few moments later, a loud thumping clang was heard, and all was calm again.

"That sounded like a ship," she said to herself, and immediately ran back to the control room.

Sure enough, through the windows, she could see a large shuttle parked on the landing pad, just barely fitting, lit by the facility's exterior floodlights.

It looked undamaged. It had to be survivors from Ypres.

Maybe she'd get help from them.

She ran in the direction of the docking bays, before stopping in her tracks.

Daniel tried to kill her when he saw her eye. It hadn't likely gone away.

And what if... what if she tried to rape someone else?

She'd need to take precautions or things could get ugly... and perhaps, it shouldn't be her who dealt with the survivors.

She looked around for a room that might suit her needs. Thankfully, she didn't need to look hard for something to pull off her other plan; there were old emergency med kits mounted to the walls everywhere. She stole the bandages from one and kept looking around until she found an old, empty storeroom that was a bit off the beaten track, or whatever counted as such for this place.

Once inside, she locked the door, and began bandaging the eye that looked infected. She had nothing reflective to use as a mirror, so she just guessed, and covered half her face judiciously.

She hoped the small amount of blood from the cut she got in the crash would make it convincing, though Dana had doubts; it wasn't much. But maybe Abigail could come up with the right amount of bullshit to ease suspicions.

Then, she stood there.

"Alright, girl... now you need to take care of us," she said, trying to sound encouraging, as she urged Abigail to take control.

Normally, 'changing hands' was uncomfortable. This time, her whole head spun, and she fell to the ground, blacking out.

Chapter 4

Abigail groaned as she woke up, huffing hotly, rubbing the side of her head where the bandage covered half her vision.

She sat herself up, and rubbed the other side of her head, where she felt like her head smarted. She must have banged it on the floor when Dana collapsed.

Dana.

She recalled... everything that happened. Normally, memories weren't always so clear when shared, if the others even allowed it.

But she could recall everything Dana had seen. Everything she'd done.

A warmth in her loins reminded her of that.

She pulled her legs close and hugged herself into a ball, looking off into nothing.

"What's happening to us?" she said quietly, a tear rolling down her face.

She knew what Dana wanted her to do, but Abigail wasn't sure how she could face... anyone, after that.

And how long was she out for? Maybe Daniel woke up, and went to the others. Maybe they'd kill her as soon as they found her.

An arc of stimulation raced up her spine; just thinking about other people set something off in her.

A desire, she wasn't sure for what. But she remembered the pleasure Dana felt. If not the same primal urge, then perhaps... maybe she could help the others feel good too?

She shook her head wildly. How could she even think that?! What was wrong with her?!

What had those Larvae done to her... that had to be the reason. Was this what M2 infection did?

She recalled all the obscene displays back on Ypres as the Machina invaded...

Something tugged in her mind, telling her that the pleasure shouldn't be shunned.

She clutched her head, whimpering.

"No, get out of my head!" she cried desperately.

Immediately, Abigail felt a wave of sensitivity race down her spine, prompting her to gasp. That fire that Dana felt... it was so... pervasive. She couldn't ignore it.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door that ripped Abigail out of her bubble of fear, eyes wide as they locked onto the door in panic.

"Is someone in there?" a woman's voice called out. "Do you need help?"

"Don't come in here!" Abigail blurted out, not thinking, just afraid, but even then, she felt a tug in her body, that desire. She could feel good herself, not just let Dana have all the fun...

"I'm not Machina, I swear to you," the muffled voice assured. "I'm coming in now, I have a medical kit."

The door hissed as it was opened, and in stepped a genuine surprise.

The blonde-haired girl's blue eyes widened as she laid eyes on Abigail.

"Abbi?" Karly spoke, incredulous.

"Karly... it can't be..." Abigail uttered, similarly shocked.

Karly's eyes suddenly lit up, and she charged at Abigail, dropping down to her knees and wrapping her arms around Abigail's body, as she burst into tears.

"Oh my god, Abbi, you're alive! Thank the End!" she sobbed, sinking her face into Abigail's neck.

Abigail tentatively wrapped her arms around Karly's body, patting her on the back. She must have been stressed, Karly rarely mentioned anything about her Catalic faith.

1...34567...15