Synthetic Intimacy

Story Info
EDI Seeks Shepard's Help In Understanding Her New Body.
4.1k words
4.7
3.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shepard gave a relieved sigh when he peeled the final layer of armour away from his body, glad to store in away with the rest in his storage locker. He took a glance at the chest plate, frowning at the sight of the extensive damage it had sustained, noticing a scorch mark that had almost completely shredded the N-7 badge. He made a note of wear and tear, making sure to send it down to the armoury for the necessary repairs, not wanting to risk heading into battle with compromised armour plating.

Stripping off his undersuit, Shepard walked back over to his bathroom, dragging his weary body into the shower. As soon as the warm droplets poured across his skin, Shepard could feel a certain level of tension draining away, providing him with a brief respite from the sheer chaos that enveloped the galaxy at large.

To say that the war had been a disaster would have been a complete understatement. Almost every charted system had reported some form of reaper presence as the months passed, with some far more devastated than others. Earth had become ground zero for the invasion fleet, with certain rumours claiming that Harbinger itself was stationed somewhere in the Sol system. Shepard tried to not dwell on the situation on Earth, knowing that there was nothing he could do for his homeworld other than uniting the embattled species, along with discovering the secrets of the Crucible. But with Anderson right in the middle of the fray, holding down a foothold in London, it was difficult for Shepard to remain so disconnected.

For the remainder of what became a therapeutic session beneath the cascading stream of water, Shepard let his mind go blank, purging any thoughts of the war, just for a short while at least. Just when he finally found himself letting go, losing himself in his own little world, a chime rang out in the bathroom, breaking him from his serenity. Aware that he couldn't just ignore the attempt to reach him, Shepard reluctantly reached out of the shower and tapped the communications panel that had been built into the bathroom.

"Shepard here, is it important?" Shepard asked, keeping his voice as even as he could.

"Not if you're preoccupied, Shepard," EDI's voice politely answered, "I wouldn't wish to distract you from you're work."

"No, I'm not busy," Shepard sighed, wondering whether the AI had yet more bad news to relay to him regarding the status of the war. "Just trying to unwind. What is it EDI."

"I cannot really explain it over the channel, it is of a more personal matter," EDI explained, sounding more unsure of herself than Shepard had ever heard, piquing his interest in an instant. "I was wondering whether you had time for a face to face meeting to discuss it, preferably in private."

"Er, yeah, I'm just in the shower at the moment. If you want, you can make your way up to my quarters, the door's unlocked," Shepard offered, his mind swirled with possible topics the AI wanted to bring up. "Would that be alright with you?"

"Of course, Shepard. I'll be with you shortly," EDI replied with distinct gratefulness, cutting off the channel soon thereafter.

Shepard tried to get back into his calm mindset, but it proved futile. He spent the rest of the time simply washing away the dirt and grime that had accumulated during his skirmish with the reaper ground forces. Shutting off the shower, he stepped back out and stood beneath the automated dryer, wrapping a synthetic fabric robe across his body once the full body sweep was complete. Just before he exited the bathroom, he heard the distinct clunk of the main door's opening and closing cycle.

When he emerged, Shepard's eyes quickly found their way over to the unshackled AI, who stood in front of the elaborate fish tank, observing the gentle movement of the diverse range of creatures within. It gave Shepard a brief moment to appreciate the sight, examining every contour of her recently acquired mobile platform. The sleek, glossy grey and black design created a tantalising sight, with curves and shapes that would have rivalled the body of even the most voluptuous of Asari matriarchs.

Part of him knew that the body itself was essentially a casing, lacking the natural qualities and flaws of an organic body. Yet, just like many of the male crew members, he couldn't help himself from devouring the vision of EDI in motion, from the subtle movement of her wide hips, to the spring plates that acted as invisible heels to enhance her dexterity and movement. Despite the ownership of a humanoid form still being a recent occurrence for her, Shepard couldn't deny that EDI had adapted to it like it was second nature, displaying an elegance in her posture, along with an undeniable femininity that was all her own.

"EDI? You wanted to see me?" Shepard announced his presence, leaning against his display of model ships.

"Yes, I'm glad you could make time for me," EDI turned, flashing a gentle smile, one Shepard imagined she had spent a fair amount of time trying to perfect since obtaining the platform. "There was no other member of the crew that I could trust for this inquiry."

"I see, so is this a delicate matter?" Shepard asked, still curious as to what a being with limitless access to the millions of petabytes of data the Extranet had to offer could possibly want from him.The

"That would be a fair assumption," EDI nodded, displaying a nervous behaviour that Shepard didn't realise she was capable of, "it's something that had been a persistent distraction from my usual operations in recent weeks. But over the last forty-eight hours, it's become too palpable to ignore."

"Wow, this must really be something," Shepard gave her a comforting smile, padding over to his bed, perching himself right on the edge. "I didn't think you could get distracted, I always thought that you were able to compartmentalize these things until a solution finally made itself known."

"Typically, you would be correct in your summary," EDI agreed, striding over to the bed, standing before Shepard with a formal stance, linking her hands behind her back, "in my digital form, such a thing could be done in a fraction of a series mili-second. But since installing myself into this body, I've found basic processing to become somewhat of a struggle."

"I don't know, that sort of sounds like the norm for most organics," Shepard grinned, glad to see a small smile rise on EDI's face. "Do you want to take a seat? We don't really need to adhere to formalities when we're in private, we are friends after all."

"Thank you," EDI swept over and planted herself down next to him, crossing her expertly manufactured legs. Despite her slender frame, the weight of EDI caused the mattress to compress by a fair amount.

"I've never been the best at dealing with personal issues, but I'll try my best," Shepard promised. "What was the issue."

"It's of a... sexual nature," EDI replied, deactivating her orange holographic visor, locking her silver eyes with Shepard's.

"Oh," Shepard almost choked, never remotely expecting anything along those lines to plague EDI's thoughts. "Right, I didn't think you could have... those sorts of thoughts."

"Neither did I. Again, it's a result of transferring myself into this platform. From what I could gather during my initial diagnostic tests, it appears that Cerberus considered and implemented everything they could when it came to designing the perfect infiltration unit," EDI explained, moving her eyes quickly enough for Shepard to not notice her assessment of his physique. "Eva Coré was designed for every scenario, including seduction, if it ever became necessary."

"I know that the Illusive Man never spared any expense, but I didn't know it went that far," Shepard said, still struggling to come to terms with EDI's revelation. "So, couldn't you have just wiped those settings before you uploaded yourself."

"Perhaps, but I reasoned that there could be certain advantages to keeping them. Namely, assisting me in acquiring certain human attributes," EDI elaborated.

"And sex is one of them?" Shepard asked in disbelief.

"No, it's the key attribute," EDI corrected him, her silver eyes flashed with enthusiasm, "it's one of the most powerful sensations any organic can be subjected to. It's something that brings out the most base desires, produces indescribably potent feelings. With the opportunity to explore such a thing within reach, I couldn't turn it down."

"Have you've tried to test the waters with by yourself? If you can, that is."

"Tried," EDI repeated, looking away for a moment. "I have attempted to explore my new needs as much as I could. But simulating the level of physicality that comes from true intimacy was a near impossibility. If I wanted to generate such a sense of euphoria, it would need to be at the hands of someone physically capable of handling my body. Having extensively researched the crew over the last few weeks, I've concluded who that person could be -- you."

"Me?" Shepard furrowed his brow, freezing for a split second when EDI's hand landed against his thigh, not too far from his groin.

"Correct, the physiological enhancements made to your body by the Lazarus Project, paired with a healthy libido makes you the ideal candidate," EDI admitted, noticing the light red tinge that appeared on Shepard's cheeks at the mention of his sex life. "My apologies for the intrusion, but your sexual prowess is well noted."

"I didn't know you were keeping check," Shepard cleared his throat, feeling EDI's hand moving under the flap of the dressing gown, inching towards his member. "EDI, I'm not sure if this is the right move for you. And I'm not even sure if you're physically capable of intimacy."

"If you're asking whether I'm anatomically correct, Shepard, then I can assure you that I am," EDI informed him, caressing his cock with her metallic fingers, leaning in with fascination etched on her face when she felt it expand against her fingers, "and sensory nodes ensure that the pleasure will be more than just intellectual intrigue."

"Are you sure this is really what you want to do?" Shepard gave her one last chance to back out, but the swelling of his shaft made his sudden desire incredibly obvious.

"I don't believe that I will be fully freed from this curiosity until I've had the chance to participate in it," EDI delicately guided one of Shepard's hands across to her own thigh, letting him caress the smooth plating.

"Wow, that's a little softer than what I was expecting," Shepard ran his palm across her brushed silver thigh, almost sure that the metal indented from the slight pressure. The glossy black and brushed steel was just as silky smooth as it appeared, absolutely devoid of dents or blemishes. He looked down, surprised to find EDI's sculpted legs reacting to his touch, rubbing together ever so slightly, with her feet moving ever so slightly in conjunction with his caresses.

"A thin outer alloy was crafted to simulate human flesh, to a small extent at least. The lightest of touches maintained Eva's cover, but the layers beneath give away the illusion for anyone looking too closely," EDI uncrossed her legs, granting him access to her inner thigh, giving him a direct view of her exposed womanhood, appearing when a seam gently parted.

"It feels so soft," Shepard explored further, sliding his hand between her legs, gazing into her eyes as the tips of his fingers prodded the opening of her slit. To his amazement, the slit was soft to the touch, almost spongy, with a moderate amount of heat pouring out. "And you definitely weren't lying about having all the right parts."

"I'm happy that you're satisfied, Shepard," EDI easily pulled Shepard's shaft through the lazily tied knot of the gown, dropping her eyes down to it when it finally appeared. "It's such a simple looking appendage, yet I can't deny that it has a certain allure that I can't quite describe."

"It's called attraction, EDI. It creates a hunger you can no longer ignore, one that needs to be fed," Shepard informed her, taking on a role that made him feel almost akin to a tutor.

He pushed a finger inside, just to test the extent of her sensitivity. He wasn't disappointed by the result, observing as the AI closed her eyes, gripping the thin duvet with her hand, using her other to continue stroking his throbbing member. Slotting a second finger into her crevice, Shepard fingered her with deliberate groove, tracing his gyrating fingertips against her inner walls, hitting the spots he knew were the most erogenous from his vast experience. As he would have expected from any other woman, EDI reacted perfectly, lifting her lower body in sync with each of the small strokes he applied.

EDI certainly wasn't lacking when it came to returning what she received. Possessing a superior level of awareness compared to her organic peers gave her an advantage in the art of pleasuring a partner, one she utilised to an unmatched level as she lightly squeezed and tugged Shepard's cock, using her sensors to apply the necessary amount of pressure, with each finger conforming to the curve of his member.

Once he was utterly convinced of her sincerity, Shepard quickly went on the offensive. He tilted his head and leaned in, touching his lips to the digital pattern that pulsated across EDI's neck, plunging his fingers at a faster rate when he felt that she could take it. It wasn't long before EDI turned her head and caught his lips with hers, opening her mouth to grant entry to his tongue, tentatively meeting it with hers. Shepard gently guided her onto her back, positioning his body on top of hers, still greedily exploring her mouth, astonished by the lack of a metallic taste.

Shepard withdrew his digits and moved between EDI's long legs, lining his agonisingly hard cock up with her opening, desperate to see whether her vaginal canal had the same soft quality her lips had. But when he pressed his cock-head against her entrance, EDI pressed a hand against his broad chest, stopping him from moving any further.

"Shepard, wait," EDI urged.

"Is something wrong?" Shepard asked, somewhat disappointed at stopping when they were so close, though he didn't want to push EDI when she wasn't ready.

"No, but from my studies of human coitus, I've found that 'foreplay' is an important part of the ritual," EDI moved away from Shepard and crawled towards the bedside cabinet. She reached over and pulled the second drawer open, withdrawing a clear bottle of lubricant that had been stashed away, holding it up for Shepard to see.

"Heh, I didn't realise that you were aware of that as well," Shepard scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, shrugging off his robe, settling down on his knees. "Out of curiosity, how long have you been spying, EDI?"

"I prefer to call it visual research," EDI gave him a lopsided grin, crawling back towards him, popping the lid of the bottle, "it's what helped me to choose you, Shepard. And to answer your question, I've been observing your mating practices for a while. I believe the appropriate term for it is 'nosiness'."

"Glad to know I have a fan," Shepard laughed cordially, watching her hover the bottle over his cock, dousing it with a healthy layer of lubricant, using her hand to rub the substance into the tense skin. "Mmm, that feels good."

"I picked up a few techniques, I hope that I can use them to your satisfaction," EDI crouched down and lowered her head into Shepard's lap, sliding her lips over the beating tip, aided by the lube as she took him cleanly into her simulation of a human throat. Without a gag reflex, there was little to no struggle involved in her descent, allowing her to swallow his length with her first attempt.

"Wow," Shepard gasped, taken aback by the eagerness EDI displayed when she started to bob her head, contracting her throat when his cock became embedded, applying a perfect amount of pressure to every inch, doing so in a way that no organic woman could. "You weren't exaggerating when you said you picked up stuff."

"I have a positronic brain that's capable of making quantum calculations with a 99.9% degree of accuracy, I never exaggerate, Shepard," EDI politely corrected him, sinking her mouth back down, running her tongue along his shaft, curling it around the head. "How else do you think I knew that you were staring at me while I was observing your aquatic pets?"

Shepard couldn't help himself from placing his hands against her head, guiding her along at a slightly faster pace, helping her to grow a little bolder in her approach. Despite lacking her own natural lubricant, EDI still produced a wet suckling that echoed off of the steel walls, confidently rocking her body with Shepard's coaxing. She aimed to please, and Shepard was more than happy to be the one to help her along. She forced her lips far enough to kiss the base of his manhood, staying in place whilst her throat caressed and rubbed him.

After a full minute of overwhelming stimulation, EDI dislodged Shepard's organ, pushing herself onto her back, landing just near the head of the bed, with lust flickering in her silver orbs. EDI spread her legs, crooking a finger to invite Shepard to join her. Without hesitation, Shepard crept along the bed, moving until he planted himself between her legs once again, hopeful of the AI's readiness.

"Are you still sure you want to go ahead with this?" Shepard gave EDI one final chance to back out, priming himself for entry.

"I've never been so sure, I've waited for this moment ever since I first uploaded my consciousness," EDI moved a hand across to Shepard's slick cock, moving it in line with her slit, pushing the tip inside. "I want to copulate with you."

"Alright, I'll take it slow at first, just to give you an idea of what I can do," Shepard assured her, being delicate in his approach, aware that it was quite literally her first time.

Tucking his hands under EDI's thighs, Shepard delicately raising her legs up, until her feet were pointed directly towards the ceiling. Sharing a smile, Shepard pushed his hips down, groaning when the first few inches found their way into EDI's unexpectedly luscious tunnel. It was a sensation unlike any other, the feeling of her walls conforming to the curve of his shaft was divine, as though she could control the level of pressure right down to a milimetre, hugging him like a tailored glove.

"It's just as I envisioned," EDI whispered, curving her back when Shepard gradually slid into her canal, not stopping until he felt their groins pressing together.

EDI laced her fingers behind Shepard's neck, pulling him into a fierce kiss, stroking his back when he started to pump into her, thrusting his cock in and out. Their tongues battled momentarily, but EDI was happy to acquiesce to Shepard's significant experience, letting him explore her mouth as thoroughly as he wanted to. The sensory nodes worked beyond what EDI could have ever theorized, sending charged bursts to her brain, hammering her with powerful senses that were entirely unfamiliar to her. It only made her want more from Shepard, to make her scream in the same way he had done to so many lovers before her. More importantly, she wanted to prove her humanity to the commander, that she wasn't simply an AI melded with a former infiltration unit.

"How does it feel?" Shepard questioned between each grunt, powering his cock to her depths, incrementally building up his pace, massaging the undersides of her thighs, a trick that always ensured that his lovers didn't get one second without stimulation. "You can tell me."

"Exhilarating!" EDI gasped, amazed by the emotion displayed in her voice. "I couldn't have even attempted to estimate just how pleasurable this would be."

"It only gets better from here," Shepard reared back, then commenced a relentless assault, sending a flurry of purposeful blows into EDI's pussy, pushing her to her limits, finding that she was fully capable of taking them without an issue.

12