Synthetic Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Shepard, keep going!" EDI locked her legs around Shepard's waist, succumbing to the wondrous feeling that swept her into its grasp. "Fuck me!"

"Where did you pick that up from?" Shepard asked in amusement, hearing what might have been EDI's first involuntary use of profanity.

"Verbal praise appears to be a common feature with human mating," EDI moaned shyly, run ragged by the waves of vibrant lust. "I wasn't too forceful, was I?"

"No, I'd say sexy would be the more accurate word," Shepard shot her a conspiratorial grin, sawing his cock hard and fast, running his hands across her waist and up to the swell of her moulded breast.

"Then keep fucking me!" EDI smiled back, barely in control of her body as her sensors wild, feeling her endo-skeleton working to its limit.

"I think I'm close," Shepard thrusted with abandon, driving EDI deep into the mattress. "Where do you want me to finish off."

"Finish inside me!" EDI demanded, tightening her grip of his waist. "I want to feel it, to be filled with your genetic material."

"We tend to call it cum, EDI," Shepard shook his head with apparent fondness, shaking off the droplets of sweat coating his face.

Shepard plunged one last time, letting a guttural roar funnel out of his throat when he reached completion. He felt EDI compress around his cock, tugging him as powerful shots of sperm were spewed into her canal, squeezing each and every drop with fervent need. As soon as the last few bursts came and went, Shepard rolled away from EDI, collapsing beside her on his back.

"That was... I can't... incredible," Shepard stammered hoarsely, finding himself in a rare state of awe, holding his forearm to his head, "I've never been with anyone who could wear me out on the first attempt."

"And I've never felt this way in my entire existence," EDI added, holding out a glass of ice cold water, "it's the first time that I've ever felt truly... tangible. More than just a machine."

"You've always been more than a machine, EDI, there's no-one else in this galaxy quite like you," Shepard graciously took the glass.

"Thank you, Shepard," EDI said with true affection, more profoundly affected by his words than Shepard could have known.

Closing his eyes, Shepard felt the cold water rushing through his dry throat with each heavy swallow. Opening his eyes back up, he found EDI doing the same, watching him intently as she downed the contents of her own glass. "Should you be doing that? Wouldn't water damage your internals?"

"I'm incapable of benefiting from the sustenance of liquids, but it's completely harmless," EDI drained the glass and set it back down on the cabinet, shuffling over to Shepard and nestled into him, running her fingers across his chest, "besides, you weren't worried about that when you finished inside me."

"Sorry about that, just got a little carried away," Shepard winced, tracing his fingers across the curve of her waist. He shifted his head to look at her, noticing the subtleties of her unique demeanour. No longer did he view the body as a robotic platform, created in a secluded laboratory by Cerberus, it was EDI's alone, every inch of it belonged to her. "I just couldn't resist."

"That's alright, you're only human, Shepard," EDI shifted her thighs, detecting the hot fluid dripping from her opening. "And I must commend you on your virility. Had I been an organic female, there would have been a 78.4% chance of successful fertilisation, likely rising to 85.1% in the event of secondary insemination. You're quite the specimen of masculinity."

"I'll keep that in mind," Shepard smirked, noticing his member rising, a sight that wasn't missed by the AI. "By the way, how long do you think we have before we reach the Citadel?"

"Approximately, two hours and eleven minutes, as long as conditions are ideal," EDI turned onto her other side, facing away from Shepard, sliding her sculpted legs together. "A decent amount of time for further 'research'. Wouldn't you agree?"

"More than enough," Shepard moved into place behind her, stroking his cock before slotting it back into the crevice that was quickly becoming an addiction of his.

He savoured the sound of EDI's synthesized moans freely escaping her lips, adoring the way her pussy hugged his shaft like a sheath. Thrusting into her vigorously, Shepard just hoped his sensual encounter with the AI wouldn't be a one time event.

12