All Comments on 'Synthie Ch. 01: A Whole New Life'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
YidoSYidoSabout 2 years ago

Thanks for writing, really enjoyed it and hope you'll continue the story.

EroticPolymathEroticPolymathabout 2 years ago

Incredible story and well written as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I never read nor heard of the original stories but it appears I missed out on something very special. You write beautifully scripted, well thought out and deeply emotional pieces of literature which might be an opinion made too quickly but I can’t see this type of work being created by accident. I look forward to delving into more of your work both past and present as it seems like something I would enjoy and appreciate immensely. Thank you for all the time and effort that I am sure was required to create this story.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. :-)

J.D.: Maybe start with Ship's Whore.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 years ago

This is excellent! Very hot and kind and so topical.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Great idea, excellently done. I know there are a wide variety of transformation stories on Lit, mostly examining the shift from male to female, but wrapping it up with a different form of bigotry/racism with the attitudes and diminishing opportunity that can bring is different and it benefits from it I think. As usual from AlinaX the writing quality is excellent, the story has pace and purpose, plus the characters and scenery are well drawn, definitely a 5 star from me, and I’ll be looking forward to the second part! Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the lovely comment! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES