Synthie Ch. 01: A Whole New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," he said quickly. He did know, though. He didn't want people thinking of him as just another biosynth. He was different.

Vanity smiled kindly. "Just think about it. Come down for a visit sometime. I'd like to get to know you better." It sounded innocent, but the look she gave him was anything but. His cock stiffened as he imagined fucking her right there and then on the grass. If she was anything like him, they would be able to fuck non-stop for hours.

She winked at him and stood. "See you soon, Mr Alson," she said, and set off down the path to the woods.

*

Although his solitary and secluded lifestyle did not incur many costs, he was uncomfortably aware that his balance was slowly but surely reducing. Sooner or later he would have to find some sort of employment.

Vanity's offer of work aroused his curiosity, and Vanity herself aroused him. He created increasingly elaborate fantasies about her. He tried to imagine working in the brothel. He even, in his deepest, dirtiest fantasies, imagined himself as one of the biosynth sex workers, fulfilling the perverse desires of space pilots and miners who had gone without for months.

But ultimately it was the knowledge that Vanity was like him, a human biosynth, and therefore possibly the only person on the whole of Station 6 who could even begin to understand what he had become, that decided him. Even if all he could get from her was friendship, that would be enough. That was worth venturing once more into the murky depths of Station 6.

*

Dressed conservatively and wearing sunglasses, Mike entered the bottom-level space that housed Vanity's. The brothel was a large stone-built mansion surrounded by a garden with heated pools. The house and its surroundings were illuminated by a multitude of indirect lighting sources that created the impression of nighttime but eliminated deep shadows.

In one of the pools a man played with a pretty young woman who seemed to enjoy the attention. From one of the windows upstairs -- the window was slightly open -- the slapping of flesh against flesh was faintly audible, as were the joyful cries of a woman in the throes of passion.

Passing through the front doors, he found himself in a large room with luxurious sofas arranged in a haphazard fashion. Drinks were being served at a bar along one wall and delivered to the tables by a pair of biosynth waitresses. There was a group of men -- miners, he guessed -- filling the room with their loud laughter. There were other men who were on their own. A few sat with brightly coloured or strangely costumed women that he guessed were sex workers, some obviously biosynths, some perhaps human. It had changed since the time he came here before, but not in essence.

One of the waitresses walked over to him. "Welcome to Vanity's, Ms. Please come in and sit." She was trying to act cheerful but her eyes were expressionless. The way she moved was erratic and abrupt, marking her clearly as a biosynth.

Not so long ago he would have called her a 'synthie' and felt her up, safe in the certainty of her compliance. Now the memory of all the times he had done that filled him with shame. "What is your name?" he asked her.

"I am Candy, Ms," she chirped. Not even a flicker of intelligence. "Please come in and sit."

Mike sighed. He hadn't expected anything else, but it saddened him. "I'm here to see Vanity," he said.

Candy looked at him blankly for two seconds, then said, "Please come with me, Mr Alson." She turned abruptly and set off briskly for the back of the house. Mike hurried after her, past the bathrooms and kitchen to a door marked 'Private'. She knocked twice, opened the door without waiting for a response, and stood aside waiting for Mike to enter. As soon as he had, she closed the door and was gone.

Vanity was dressed in the black and gold uniform of a navy admiral, giving her a powerful aura of authority. "Come here," she said, reaching her hand out for him to take. He crossed to her and took it, and she pulled him closer to stand next to her. "Look at that," she said, pointing to one of the displays on the wall opposite. "Tell me what you see."

The whole wall was covered with displays showing different rooms in the mansion, some showing the garden, and several showed couples being intimate in various ways. In one, a woman was sandwiched between two men. But the display Vanity pointed to was a calmer scene, almost romantic as the couple explored each other slowly. It took him a minute to realise that neither of them was human.

"They're biosynths!"

"Yes."

"They look like they're making love."

"I think they are. They fuck on stage twice a day, but this isn't an act. No one told them to do this. They don't know I watch them. But after the upgrades last year I noticed them spending more and more time together, and I gave them their own bedroom to share to see what would happen. And see what happened."

"Are you saying they're intelligent? That they have feelings?"

"I don't know," she admitted. "But the A.I. gets more sophisticated every year, and I know the mind-body integration gets better too. It's just my feeling, but my biosynths seem a lot happier recently."

Vanity touched her fingers to a different display, switching the sound on. A man was fucking a biosynth doggy style, spanking her hard, pulling her hair. "You like that, don't you, you dirty bitch," he growled. "You like being fucked by a human cock, don't you, you synthie whore." Vanity touched the display again, muting the biosynth's loud cries of pleasure and agreement.

"It's very confusing for them," she said. "They're designed and programmed to please us, but they get hit and called horrible names and generally treated with contempt and disgust. They get better every year at acting like humans, but they still don't even begin to understand us."

Mike studied the two making love. "Biosynths seem so emotionless," he said. "But this looks like love. And if they can love, then they're alive."

Vanity nodded. "If they're alive," she said, "then what right do we have to use them the way we do? Legally, I can do whatever I like with them. But morally?" She smiled. "I could fight to get them legal recognition, but what would that achieve? They'd just change the design to make sure future biosynths are emotionally dead. If humans are going to continue using biosynths for sex, I'd rather they enjoyed it. They like to give pleasure, so why shouldn't they receive it too?"

Taking his hand again, she led him back through the house and up the grand stairs. "I'd like you to come work for me," she said along the way. "I want someone to help me look after my biosynths, someone who is able to see beyond the synthetic and look for the emotional core. Do you think you could?"

Mike didn't hesitate. "I'd like that," he said.

"I'll be honest," she said. "You are the one item missing from my collection, so I have an ulterior motive in wanting to show you off around here. I won't ask you to have sex with people, but I would like to dress you up in different ways, and I won't ask you to wear anything you're uncomfortable with."

He was less happy with this idea, but it seemed a small price to pay. "Okay," he said, and she grinned happily at him.

Vanity stopped outside a door and opened it a crack. "This is my room," she said. She stood in the doorway, allowing him to catch a glimpse of an opulent suite, plush carpet, the corner of an ornate four-poster bed, warm dark colours and indirect lighting. "You may come in, Mr Alson," she said, "but in here you must call me 'Mistress' and do exactly as I say. Do you understand?"

Mike had always been the dominant partner in bed -- well, except that time when Zara had finger-fucked him and made him admit to being a horny bitch. Was that what Vanity had in mind also? His hunger for Vanity had been building all day, his cock stirring in his trousers like a restless serpent, and the thought of Vanity with her fingers in him made him harder still. "Yes, Mistress," he said eagerly.

She allowed him to enter and ordered him to strip. As he did, he noticed a third person there, watching him without curiosity. More shocking than that, it was Adrianna, the famous actress, generally agreed to the most beautiful woman -- and certainly the sexiest -- in the whole universe. Mike's cabin had had several large pictures of her on the wall and she had often been the lead actress in his own erotic plays.

This Adrianna, however, was a biosynth. "Physically, she is an exact copy," Vanity said, "almost to the last detail. She is mine and I have never shared her with anyone."

Vanity sat down beside Adrianna and kissed her on the cheek. "Adrianna," she said gently. "Go wrap your lips around Mike's magnificent cock. Show him how much pleasure your mouth can give a man."

Without hesitation, Adrianna walked over to Mike and knelt before him. His cock, which had been at half-mast, stiffened quickly, filling the beautiful mouth that worshiped it. This was for him literally a fantasy come true. Her skill was astonishing. She knew exactly where and how to apply pressure and friction and suction, and in contrast to her earlier vacant expression she seemed somehow happy and even enthusiastic.

Vanity seemed happy to watch. "Ninety percent of biosynths are requested by customers to be a copy of a real person," she said. "Usually a celebrity, an ex-lover, or someone they wish were their lover. It's not legal, but it's one of those things that the law turns a blind eye to, perhaps because it's the rich and famous who benefit most.

"When Adrianna ended her marriage with Anthony Harding, leaving him for Draco, the war hero, Anthony had a copy made of her and encouraged all his guests to use her in any way they liked."

Mike stared down at Adrianna in dismay and tried to pull out of her mouth, but she grabbed his hips and held on tight, and started to fuck her mouth with his cock, taking him as deep into her throat as possible.

"After a few years he grew bored of her and gave her to me, assuming I'd make her available to all and sundry. But I didn't have the heart." Vanity walked round to stand behind Mike. Her arms circled his waist and her fingers caressed the head that bobbed so eagerly in front of him. "This is what she was built to do. To give pleasure. Give her what she wants, Mike. Fill her mouth with your cum."

While Adrianna worked Mike's cock with absolute determination, Vanity caressed Mike's breasts and teased his nipples. She kissed his sensitive neck, making him melt into her embrace. His climax came swiftly but with satisfying intensity. He erupted into Adrianna's mouth, filling it with powerful jets of his hot cum, but she swallowed with ease, not spilling a single drop, and continued to lick his shaft lovingly until Vanity ordered her to take a seat and relax.

"Thank you, Mike," Vanity said. "I can tell Adrianna really enjoyed that. Now it's my turn to enjoy you. Bring that hard cock over to the bed."

Vanity preceded him to the bed, stripping as she went. She lay down on her back and spread her legs wide. "No need for foreplay, Mike. Watching Adrianna with you has got me very wet. I want you in me, as deep as you can get."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, grinning, and climbed between her legs. He positioned himself and thrust into her waiting pussy, working himself as deep as possible.

Vanity wrapped her legs around him tight, holding him close against her, and grabbed his head, bringing his face close to hers. "I want you to trust me," she said. "Will you trust me?"

He nodded. "I trust you, Mistress."

"I want you to focus on me. No matter what happens, don't turn around, don't fight it, just kiss me, and keep on kissing me, wherever you like, however you like, until the end. Will you do that?"

He couldn't tell what she had in mind. Something that she thought he wouldn't like, it seemed. "I'll try, Mistress."

"I need more than that. I need you to promise."

He sighed. He ached to move inside her, but she held him too tight. "Okay," he groaned, giving in. "I promise, Mistress."

She smiled with delight and pulled him down to kiss her. He strained to pull out of her wonderful pussy, desperate to fuck her properly, but still she held tight. He kissed her hungrily, penetrating her mouth with his tongue, biting her lips, while with one hand he grabbed a breast and squeezed her nipple until she gasped.

The mattress stretched underneath him as a third person climbed onto the bed behind him. Instinctively he started to turn, alarmed by the unexpected presence, but Vanity kept her hold on his head. "You promised," she hissed, and forced his lips back against hers.

Mike tried to concentrate on Vanity as the person moved into position behind him. He tried to lose himself in the touch of Vanity's soft lips and in the intoxicating fragrance of her skin as two hands grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks. He whimpered to feel pressure against his pussy as the hard head of a cock demanded entrance.

Vanity released his head and grabbed his breasts instead, squeezing his nipples so hard he cried out, and on that cue the cock thrust into him. "Aahh!" he cried out again, his thoughts incoherent.

"Fuck me, Mike!" Vanity shouted at him, finally releasing the grip of her legs. "Fuck me harder than you ever fucked anyone before!"

He tried. As Mike pulled out of her, the cock stretching his pussy pushed deeper into him, almost overwhelming him with pain indistinguishable from pleasure, and then as he thrust deep into Vanity's sweet welcoming pussy again the cock slid out of his own. As the initial shock of it wore off he gave in to the astonishing act, tried to find a rhythm that allowed the three of them to work together. He was simultaneously fucking, and being fucked, and he loved it.

The unseen cock worked deeper and deeper into him with each thrust, stretching him deliciously. The feel of it sliding against the sensitive walls of his vagina was like nothing he had ever experienced. The stimulation of his cock was more intense, more familiar, but somehow the sensation of being filled, of being stretched almost to the point where he must surely rupture, was more profoundly satisfying.

As they settled into the rhythm, and moved with greater ease, they picked up speed, like a well oiled machine allowed to run free. Mike felt almost like he was bouncing between Vanity and his unknown lover, hammering against both. A perfect motion that faltered only as his climax approached, and his whole body, his whole mind, screamed with tension, he screamed with tension, his whole body, his whole mind, convulsed through waves of orgasmic contraction like nothing he had ever experienced before, while Vanity continued to thrust up along his pulsing length and the cock buried inside him released its own flood of hot cum into his depths making him climax again again again

*

Mike lay on his back, Vanity beside him, her arm wrapped over him possessively. He had never felt as at peace as he did just then. His body seemed to reverberate with the orgasms that had torn him apart earlier. "I never knew such pleasure was possible," he murmured.

Vanity laughed gently. "That, my dear Mike, was just the beginning."

He turned to look at her. "So this wasn't just a one night thing for you?"

"I hope not! I've waited a long time to find someone like you." She rolled on top of him, straddled him, and bent down to kiss him -- a long, soft, sweet kiss. "You know, Mike. You may fuck like a man, but you come like a woman."

He grinned up at her. "If this is what it feels like to be a woman, then I'm not complaining."

Vanity kissed him again, then sat up with a serious expression. "If you could be a man again -- I mean, have a properly male biosynth body -- would you do it? Or a properly female body, if you prefer."

He looked at her sharply. "Are you saying that's a real possibility?"

"Maybe," she said quietly.

He was quiet, frowning deep in thought for a good, long minute before answering. "If you'd asked me that a month ago I would have said yes without hesitation."

"And now?"

"I'm a different person now. I don't really know what I am. Who I am. But if you were to put me back in a male body I think I'd be even more confused than I am now. I love this body. I don't like the way people react to it, but when I'm alone and free to be myself then this is how I would choose to be."

Vanity smiled with relief. "I'm so happy you adjusted. When they ordered me to sell them a biosynth for you, I had to choose between the androgyne and three females. They were asking for a female, said the androgyne would make your life impossible, but in the end I insisted."

Mike pulled her down and kissed her. "Thank you for making me who I am.