Syreen Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tests? Kurt frowned slightly, his thoughts a little fuzzy, and was about to ask what she meant when he felt a pair of hands begin to palpate his penis.

"Oh hello..." he said, still feeling that calmness. Looking down, he could see her examining and touching first his penis then testicles. As she examined, he felt himself start to harden again and knew he would usually feel embarrassed by this, but right now he just felt... good.

"Your reproductive organs are certainly similar enough for the mechanics of this to work, but also... goodness, you're thick in places where our men aren't so this should be interesting." Kurt smiled at the comment, he'd seen plenty of alien reproductive organs up close, seen and more, and while he had no illusions about any human supremacy in that department, he still decided it was still nice to hear. She continued, touching some parts of his body, poking others, and his erection subsided under the impersonal examination.

"Now we'll need a sample." She stood there expectantly and he thought quickly. What kind of-

"Semen, please. Are you able to produce a sample of your semen? We need to verify some of the chemical properties. This is not something that's typically covered by the usual classification system for obvious reasons so we need to see for ourselves." She looked down at his flaccid penis then back to his face, expectantly.

"I, uh..." He tried to figure out how to get her what she needed, but he was still feeling the effects of the involuntary Syreen psionics and was having a hard time putting together a plan. After a few more moments, she spoke again.

"Don't worry about it, I think maybe I sprung that one on you a little quickly. Syreen men can't do that on demand exactly either, but I figured..." she didn't finish the sentence, instead reaching into a nearby cabinet and pulling some things out. After a moment, she turned back to the human and despite being on an alien planet surrounded by blue beings that had evolved under a different sun and had a completely different culture, he recognized that some things were still in common as she stretched a pair of rubbery looking gloves onto one of her hands and squirted out some transparent lubricant onto the covered fingers.

"Based on your examination, I believe I can get what I need with a fairly straight forward procedure." With that, she touched a control and he felt his legs begin to spread apart and rise upwards as the stirrups they were in hummed into motion.

As the chair arms finished repositioning themselves, he reflected on that constant feeling of calm. He wondered again how much of that was the Syreen influence and how much was his last few months of experience. He'd certainly been twisted into some pretty intimate positions and had some wild things done to him so... in some ways, this just felt like more of the same.

But to produce a semen sample on demand, he wasn't sure which method she had in mind but-

"Ah..." he breathed as she set one of her slick fingers against his anus. Mystery solved. She rubbed it in a circle and then began to slowly push and after brief resistance, the muscle ring relaxed enough for her to begin to work her finger inside.

"There is an organ that is similar to one in Syreen males that I believe..." she paused, pulled the finger out a little, then pushed back in more firmly and sinking past a knuckle, "can be used to express a sample." She pulled the finger back a little, then repeated the movement and this time he felt it continue to slide inwards until her hand was resting against his perineum.

"I don't know what your species calls it, but it is... located..." She pursed her lip, concentrating, and he could feel the finger moving around inside his bottom. She glanced at a tablet in her other hand then changed an angle. "Right about... _here_."

His eyes widened and he let out a breath as she pressed against his prostate and then began to rub it.

"Yes, we cALl it a pROState" he choked out, his voice stressing slightly each time she pushed on the walnut shaped organ in his pelvic area. Already, his penis was almost fully erect and he groaned a little as she changed angles again and continued to stroke it internally.

"Interesting, I wonder if it serves the same purpose?" she responded, concentrating on extracting the same from him. From her body language, he could tell this was completely clinical and it helped him manage the feeling of embarrassment. He thought for a moment at that, was he starting to finally build up a resistance? He hadn't felt any embarrassment so far and this was new. Still, it was like a distant sensation that he could look at disinterestedly so he knew it was a partial resistance if anything.

He groaned suddenly, his mind flying back to the procedure happening as she hit a spot just right. His penis jumped, and she looked at the physical response with interest. "I think this is going in the right direction, let's see what kind of sample we can get here."

She reached over with her free hand for container and placed it close by then redoubled her efforts on his prostate, stroking it the way that had elicited that reaction. He groaned and started to feel like he was going to pee. He knew from experience that it was probably the prostate massage, but at some level he wasn't sure so against his will, he squeezed the muscles that would stop that from happening but it only served to pull the probing finger in a little more tightly.

"My goodness, that is quite the grip," the medic marveled. "That will definitely make someone happy." Kurt couldn't tell for sure, but through half closed eyes it almost seemed as if Etian's face got a little bluer at that.

After a few seconds, another unavoidable muscle tensing caused something to release deep within him and that peeing sensation struck again in earnest and didn't stop and he moaned out loud. He looked down to see that the medic had placed the collection cup at the end of his penis and fluid was dripping into it. She continued to rub on his inside and his moaning continued as she pulled more the fluid out manually until after a few more seconds, she seemed to decide she had what she needed.

Pulling her finger out of his ass and setting the sample cup aside, she pulled the glove off and dropped its inverted form into a waste receptacle. "I expect this will be mostly the fluid used as a transport medium for your semen if your biology is similar to ours in that fashion, but I expect to find some sperm in it as well, at least enough for analysis. Plus, the focus of this is really more chemistry than anything so we should be done for now unless we need to extract another sample through other means.

Kurt lie there, his head swimming from the feelings he'd just been going through but managed to nod, hoping the Syreen's own translator buds would handle the body language differences. "Understood. Wow, that was... that was a thing." He looked over at Etian, marveling again at how uninhibited he felt. Some alien woman had almost made him cum in front of the alien man and he'd been fine with it! If these aliens could bottle this effect, they'd be rich.

"Oh, uh," he spoke up, "if this method doesn't work, what's the alternate method for taking a sample?"

"Oh, it wouldn't be a problem," she answered, pulling something out of a cabinet and turning to show him that she was now holding a device with a pistol grip and a long needle coming out the business end. "We could still get that sample, but I figured the first method was worth trying first."

Kurt swallowed. His erection, already lagging, disappeared completely.

"Yes," he finally managed, "I agree."

A few minutes later as he sat in his again secured robe on a chair overlooking the lake, she returned with good news. "We got what we needed and my assistant is double checking some things right now, but it's looking good."

Kurt sighed in relief. He'd been talking with Etian and two women he'd just met about the work he did and they seemed fascinated by the physicality of it. The medic, sat with them drinking something hot while they waited for the final results. She'd introduced herself as Talana, and he thought a little bit about how she wasn't the first person who'd had an appendage inside of him before introducing themselves. This truly was an unusual job.

Diani walked in a few minutes later just as Talana's tablet beeped. "Any update?" she asked.

Talana skimmed the notice and looked up with a smile. "That was the final report, the chemistry is really, really good." She looked over at Kurt. "We don't have a common ancestor, but the chemical match is remarkable. Not genetic, obviously, we still need to... you know..." She twirled her finger around her pelvis in a motion Kurt was sure would mean something more to him if he were Syreen, but his translator buds remained quiet, "but once fertilized, the match on the pseudozygotic messenger strands should be strong." She must have seen the blank look on Kurt's face, and added "that's good!"

He smiled, that much he could understand, even with the fuzz around the edges of his thoughts. They really seemed weaker than earlier so whatever process the mind used to build up a resistance must have been working.

"If that's the case," Diani said, not bothering to sit, "then we should get started. Are you ready?"

Kurt looked up, startled, then realized yes, it sounded like it was his time to get back to work. He stood, made his goodbyes to the two women with whom he and Etian had been talking and then tried to do the same with the Syreen man but he smiled and told Kurt he'd be coming along.

"I'm needed too," he told him, and Kurt remembered fuzzily that to be true, but he couldn't remember the details. The one thing he held onto was that he had been well briefed and had agreed while fully there so he just kinda let things happen.

The three of them went up the stairs and shortly found themselves in what had to be a bedroom. There was a large cushioned sleeping pad and other furniture, but no personal touches. It was as if the house was a giant example of corporate housing, but, Kurt thought as he plopped down on the edge of the bed, _comfortable_ corporate housing.

Diani entered last and did something with the wall and the lights in the room began to drop until they were twilight-like. Staring at the hired human, she undid a clasp at the top of her outfit and Etian helped lift the entire outfit off her somehow in one move and Kurt's breath caught in his throat.

The blue Space Patrol commander stood there almost completely nude except for some metallic underclothes of some sort, almost like something from an old Earth science fiction film. Her breasts, and she definitely had breasts he noted, were somehow covered by what looked like a metal bra. The metal waist belt that covered where her legs came together like an Earth bikini appeared to be made from the same gold metal. Kurt's jaw dropped open, this couldn't be real. He'd seen enough old campy science fiction book covers and paintints to know this couldn't be real.

But here it was, right in front of him, and very... very real.

She walked towards him slowly, her hips swaying. "As you may or may not recall, the process will require the two of us to..." She stopped right in front of him, looking down. She licked her lips, finished the sentence: "Couple."

Lightly touching his shoulders, she pushed him backwards and he fell onto his back, his legs hanging over the edge of the bed. She stepped forward and slid her knees along his side then sat backwards onto his crotch, legs folded under her. She reached down and tugged at something on the robe that made the sleeves open up as if they had a zipper and with that, he found himself completely nude on his back with a partially clothed alien woman sitting on his pelvis. Somehow, the little bit of metal 'clothing' she wore seemed almost sexier than pure nudity and he couldn't figure out why.

The fuzz around the edge of his thinking increased as she smiled down at him then began lazily tracing circles on his chest with one hand, circling first one of his nipples and then the other.

"It is fascinating to see how many things our two species have in common, even if the the genetic markers don't support us having a common ancestor." She traced the finger to one of his nipples and suddenly flicked it. He jumped and squirmed as he felt his erection flare back to life. She wiggled her butt on his lap, obviously feeling it, and chuckled in her deep voice. "So many, many things in common." She cocked her head and looked down into his eyes. "Our creators may not have used any Earth DNA, but I have to wonder if they somehow had one upon which to draw..." She wiggled again and he groaned as his trapped cock twitched, "...for inspiration."

Without warning, she lifted herself off him and dropped onto her back next to him. He looked over to find her staring at him. "My body will not allow an egg to fertilize unless I am sufficiently aroused. I can have Etian help," she nodded over at the Syreen man who sprawled on one of the couches naked, watching, "but now I wonder how much we truly have in common. Tell me, Earther," she purred, "does your species practice oral pleasures?"

The fuzz around Kurt's thoughts pulsed and ebbed, and he shook his head to clear them. After a moment, he smiled and, drawing on skills unused since he'd left Earth, scooted downwards and onto the floor and got onto his knees before her. Like him moments earlier, her legs hung from the bed. He reached out to touch first one, then the other, then suddenly lifted them both up onto his shoulders.

"Oh, this is promising," he heard her say. Turning his head, he tasted the skin on the inside of her thigh then began to nibbling his way up it. Not sure what he was going to find, he took his time. That cinammon smell from earlier seemed stronger and as he approached the junction of her legs, he thought maybe that was where it was strongest. The metal belt or whatever it was around her waist, he could see, didn't fully cover her. Plates hung over where a human woman's vulva would be and he wondered what he would find when he lifted them. Nibbling his way right up to them, he ran his other hand up the free leg until it was touching the metal then lifted his lips from her skin and...

...moved them to the other side and slowly continued down the other leg.

"Oooh, that is not very nice," the Syreen's translated words came to him through his earbuds. He started to randomly mix in the occasional tiny bite with his lip-nibbles, making her jump a little beneath him. The cinammon scent began to grow, that was interesting.

Finally, he worked his way back towards the center and took one hand off her midriff where he'd been stroking it and reached down to touch the metal flaps hanging from her ridiculous belt. He ran the hand across it, feeling a pubic mound underneath, and as his lips came within a few inches, he slipped his palm under it and very lightly brushed across the unseen skin. She twitched, then jerked as he lightly bit her inner thigh again and when he made to cross over to the other leg again, he suddenly felt his head gripped by both legs as she brought them together.

He took the hint and returned his hand to the smooth skin he could feel beneath the metal plates. By touch, it felt remarkably similar to a human woman and he stroked the skin lightly, mapping it out with his fingertips. After a few moments of this, the legs holding his head in place relaxed and he could hear again. She hummed as he lightly explored her mound with his fingers.

"Please..." she let out, and he finally used that hand to lift up the covering plates, exposing herself. The cinammon-like scent was stronger now and had taken on different notes, it was fascinating. He looked down at her vulva and other than the color of the surrounding skin, it looked almost exactly like the few women with whom he'd hooked up back home, and he felt the strangest burst of homesickness for a moment as he sat between the legs of an alien space commander from a dead world who wanted his genes to help her save her species. The mental fuzz was starting to wear off, but the absolutely bonkers nature of the situation wasn't changing at all. He still couldn't remember the details they'd gone over about what to expect, but with the scene in front of him, he went with his instincts and leaned in.

Extending his tongue, he delicately reached out to what looked like a labial fold and took a small, exploratory lick. She moaned again, he'd never experienced that with a human woman. He licked again, this time drawing his tongue across the pink opening to the other lip and she twitched and made another one of those sounds. Changing direction, he decided to dive right in and gave one big, sloppy lick from the bottom up to where a human's clitoris would be and the woman beneath him shook. Scooting in, he began to lick in earnest, varying his timing and being careful not to hit any one spot too much, he'd had one saint of a girlfriend who had taught him about the dangers of one spot going numb and apparently whatever he had learned with her help worked here too because soon, the Syreen commander was moaning and shaking regularly and getting noticeably moister.

As he reached up with one hand to add a finger, he startled at the feel of someone touching his hip. He started to pull his head away to check but the woman before him squeezed in again, holding him in place. He continued licking and as he felt another presence behind him scooting in close, a distant memory broke through the fading psionic fuzzing and he remembered something else they'd prepared him for.

The process of preparing him for his contribution, he slowly remembered, also involved the Syreen men. This was getting more and more interesting all the time, in a way he found himself enjoying parts of the fuzz because even though he knew he'd given consent, he was also enjoying the unrolling story of this experience like a film without spoilers. A film with, he knew, lots of fucking.

He returned to preparing that finger, sparing a few licks to moisten it before beginning to carefully work it around the bottom of her opening. As he did, he could feel the person behind him doing something too, but he could mostly just hear his heartbeat as his head was still trapped between her legs. Thankfully, he could still breathe, and as he started to push his now wet finger into her, almost at the same time he felt a cool, wet finger begin to work around his own asshole and he did his best to relax. After some more of that, the finger pulled out and returned with more lubricant. He worked the finger in deeper, feeling a very warm, very human-like vagina.

He pulled out and started with a second finger and at almost the same moment, again, the same thing happens to him. He began to wonder if maybe somehow Etian and Diani were using their own link somehow or if it was a coincidence, but he doesn't think about it too long as the two fingers in his bottom begin to stretch him more and more. Likewise, he's finds himself able to almost aggressively work his two fingers into the alien woman because of how much wetness she's producing.

Sound returned as the legs holding his head in place spread, releasing it.

"Human Kurt Sanderson, I need you in me _now_." Diani's voice was aggressive and she was panting. Before he could get get up on his own, she reached down, put her arms under his armpits, and _lifted_. He's shocked at her strength and he can feel a pair of hands behind him helping guide him up and there's a flurry of motion and suddenly she's somehow managed to scoot backwards almost a meter and he's on his knees over her. He guessed she must have somehow had more assistance from Etian because there's no other explanation, the two seem to have some kind of amazing synchronization between then and the closest way he could think to describe it is that they move with the coordination of circus performers.