Syreen Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her very human if blue looking legs wider, her knees up in the air, and reached down to touch his hard cock. As she did this, another hand reached from underneath and meets with hers. Both of them began to work their way around his penis and he could feel them spreading the lubrication. He paused, mouth open at the feeling and unsure what to do next when a sudden compulsion rolled over him quickly, like a wave. He looked down into her eyes and could see hunger.

"Now," she repeated, and now the hand is guiding his penis to her wetness and she was pulling him into her. He groaned at the feeling, it was so tight. She grabbed his hips and helpped him as he pulled out partway, then pulled him in again as he thrust. He groaned, the sensation overwhelming. He didn't think he'd last long and began to wonder if this was going to be a problem because as he's beginning to remember, the Syreen man also needed to-

He felt that presence behind him again, now on the bed. The tall, blue alien man was on _his_ knees behind Kurt and had pushed in between both him and Diani's legs. In one clean motion as Diani pushed him backwards after a thrust, the pointed tip of the Syreen penis penetrated his ass and then he was being driven forward into her again, now with this alien cock in his ass. He grunted and Etian held him in place for a moment, pinned between the two aliens, before pulling partway out, pulling Kurt backwards with him before slamming back into the human. Again, Kurt was driven into Diani and then it repeated again and again.

He groaned as the alien cock in his ass fucked him into the woman in front of him, the sensations like nothing he'd ever felt before. That bump he noticed on his penis was rubbing over his prostate with each thrust and he wasn't sure, but it almost felt as if it was growing.

*thrust*

*thrust*

The human now felt almost like a fucksleeve, his body being used by the two incredibly stong aliens to fuck each other but he still did his best to help. He felt his orgasm approaching and wondered what would happen next. Was this going to be it? He fucked harder.

*thrust*

*thrust*

The double smack of Etian's pelvis against his ass followed immediately by his smacking into Diani repeats and gets louder and louder. He can feel the orgasm coming and he's trying to slow down to stretch this out longer but he was just a passenger being rammed into the blue woman over and over via his own asshole. The orgasm got closer and closer and his breath started to catch...

...and then it began to subside. But the fucking picked up even more. He moaned in frustration as it got further and further from him and he couldn't figure out what was happening before he realized his ass was being stretched more than ever as that growing lump rammed in and then suddenly Etian was pushing deeply into him and the bump had swollen and.... the two were locked together! It's as if there's some kind of giant knot in the alien penis, it was stuck inside of him and as the blue alien strained behind him, he could feel pulsing along the shaft pinning him deep inside the Syreen woman and realized he was cumming into _him_! He's felt this in his job before, or something similar, but never while himself buried inside a woman.

He squirms in place and the Syreen man kept pumping more and more fluids into his ass until finally it stopped but he was still pinned in place. He opened his eyes again and looked down into Diani's eyes. The metal headband she was wearing framed her face well and he realizes her eyes look almost catlike as she stares up at him, smiling.

"Oh, is he filling you, human? Is he filling you with his essence, the hormone enhanced semen that carries the biological tools that will enable you to fertilize me?" She spoke slowly in a deep, sultry voice that he couldn't believe. "Do you feel the fluids that will enable you to share your own genetics with our people?"

He nodded, then groaned again at the feeling against his prostate. The strangely shaped alien penis was buried in his guts and still inflated and he wondered what will happen next and began to worry that he wouldn't be able to cum for her.

The knob in his bottom shifts and the pressure on his prostate shifts too and suddenly that peeing feeling starts to rise again.

"Wait, I'm going to-" he starts to warn, worried that this will just drain him even more of his ability to actually cum but she reaches up and touches his lips.

"Do not worry, this is something we are very, very good at." She smiles. "You might even say we were... built for it. It is, as I believe your people say, 'not our first rodeo'."

With that, she squeezed muscles deep inside her core, muscles no woman from Earth had, and the same high density strength that had enabled her to pick him up like a doll began to work its way down his buried cock. He groaned at the feeling and felt that pressure increasing even more and was worried he'd give her nothing but a wet-

The cock in his ass tensed and suddenly Etian is fucking again, but this time his penis wasn't moving, his motions were now fucking Kurt into Diani's hot, wet alien pussy. It felt almost as if the alien man was using him as a strap-on, the incredible alien strength effortlessly driving him into that incredibly tight, dark space over and over again. Like a train horn going off in a living room, that orgasm that had teased him earlier before fading suddenly blasted into his head and he felt all of the muscles in his lower torso tensing as he began to cum uncontrollably.

The giant alien cock in his ass drove him into her as deep as it could and then pulsed there in place against his prostate, pumping more fluid into him and adding a whole new dimension to his orgasm as he can feel his penis spraying ropes of semen deep into the shuddering, shaking alien woman beneath him. He realizes he could feel both of their orgasms at some level, leakage from that psionic linkage between them. He grunted and spurted, each contraction milking more from the cock behind him until finally, after what felt like minutes but must have been less than half a minute of intense pleasure, he dropped onto the sweating, groaning blue woman.

After a moment, the alien cock in his ass began to pull out and then was suddenly gone and he could feel Etian behind him shifting position.

He was startled when four hands picked him up as one, both of them working in concert again, and delicately set him down off to the side. He lie there and watched blankly as the blue Syreen man picked up the Syreen woman and dragged her to the edge of the bed, turning her over as she helped. Again, the two operated in perfect symphony as she stood before the bed, Etian behind her, and bent over it with her arms stretched before her. She turned back to the Syreen man and spoke again.

"Put a child in me, lover."

Without delay, he slid that odd looking but fully functional organ into her and began to fuck. As Kurt lie there in a daze, he realized the two had been taking it easy on him as the rhythm of their fucking increases along with the forces involved. The loud *smack* *smack* *smack* of his pelvis hitting her round, alien butt as he slammed into her was almost uncomfortably loud but Kurt couldn't think of anything but the hot fucking right in front of him. He tentatively reached out and touched part of a breast that's exposed beneath her strange metal bra and upon contact, she shuddered and moaned even more. Emboldened, he began to run his hand up and down her exposed skin and she reached out with the closest hand and grips the side of his chest, tensing and relaxing her hold as the Syreen man penetrated her over and over again until he bellowed and sank his dick deep into her and holds it. This time, there was no mistaking what was happening, Kurt felt like he could _see_ the cum blasting into her and realized it's that temporary psychic link the three of them share. He could feel her feel the cum the same way he could feel him cumming and he groaned again as a dry orgasm shakes his own body from the shared sensation.

The three of them collapsed onto the bed, Diani on her stomach and her two men for today on either side. They stayed there for minutes, not speaking, just panting until gradually they each caught their breaths.

Kurt took mental stock and realized the fuzz is now completely gone. He can clearly remember everything about the conversation at the clinic, belatedly remembers the preparations he'd gotten about what to expect and what he'd agreed to, and he realized that he was once again his own person.

"That," he finally managed, "was good."

The Syreen commander chuckled, then started laughing. Etian began too, and realizing they were laughing about the understatement, Kurt lost it too and joins them. It wasn't really a funny joke, but the release of tension in the post-sex recovery made it seem funnier than it really was.

After a few minutes, Diani scooted off the edge of the bed and stood, turning to the two men still on the bed. "Let's hydrate, I know that takes it out of me and can only imagine what it does to you both." She picked up Kurt's discarded robe and dabed it between her legs before looking up at him apologetically.

"My apologies," she said, awkwardly handing it to him, "I wasn't thinking about..."

Kurt smiled and slipped the robe back on, ignoring the new small damp spot. "No worries, considering what we've just done..." he gestures back at the bed, shrugs. The arms had closed up again and he wondered about the technology behind that. Every time he thought there might be an Earth industry that could compete, he saw something like this.

She smiled and shrugged her own covering back into place and the three exited back to the room looking out over the lake.

"I have a good feeling about this," Diani said to Kurt, "but of course if there are any issues with the conception, I hope you will consider taking a followup appointment."

Kurt nodded solemnly. "But of course, I stand behind my work."

The Syreen woman considered his words. "Yes, I suppose we could try it that way next time too, if it's required of course." Kurt stood there, wondering if the translator had worked properly. Alien humor was strange sometimes.

They three rested and drank, mostly talking about the work being done to transform their new homeworld into a good place to live. He could sense real pain in her voice when she talked about those lost in the mysterious cataclysm that had claimed their original world and its millions of inhabitants, but he was also moved by the strength and resolve in her voice to help restore her people's civilization. If the other Syreen contingents out in the galaxy seeking ways to continue the funding and eventual repopulation of the new world had half her passion, he figured they would do well.

Kurt smiled as one of the other Syreen staff appeared with his clothes and led him to a place where he could change. Whatever happened, he thought he might hear from them again. After all, it sounded like he might have something useful to offer them and the work was, well... not too bad.

"Uncle Kurt..." he mused out loud during the flight back, getting a curious look from the pilot. "Sorry, thinking out loud." It had a nice ring to it.

Waving goodbye to the outrageously shaped Syreen ship for the ride, he turned back to the clinic just in time to see the red, worm-like creature who'd gotten him into the business come out the front door.

"Azarac!" he called in greeting and for a moment, the other being seemed to hesitate strangely before waving one of his pseudopods.

"Kurt Sanderson of Earth, did I understand correctly that you just arrived on that Syreen Penetrator?" He put an appendage around his shoulder and began to steer him back towards the restaurant where they'd met earlier. "You must allow me to buy you a drink, I would like to know more!"

"Syreen _what_?" Kurt asked. He tried to turn back towards the clinic, they'd asked him to check back in after he returned so they could let the bonded psionic know more about how long the psionic effect lasted for humans around Syreen. He also wanted to return the unused psionic shield card, unsure if it was something that would be missed or not.

Azarac stepped between him and the clinic. "Did that not come up? They are a fascinating species, tragic story though. I can tell you all about-" But Kurt had stopped listening, he was looking over at the clinic where the human woman he'd met with earlier was just coming out.

"Maya?" he called, and she startled, then smiled and headed over to meet up.

"Kurt! I ran into Azarac a few minutes after you left, it was a funny coincidence. Apparently his appointment canceled and he was waiting to catch the same transit."

Kurt raised an eyebrow at the red being next to him. "A funny coincidence indeed. Azarac, don't you have your own transport pod?"

The tall worm's tentacles fidgeted. "Yes, but I've been meaning to use it less..." His explanation faded and Kurt nodded to himself. It wasn't important. "Let me guess," he said, turning his attention back to Maya, "he offered to let you know about a job opportunity?"

She smiled brightly. "That's right! It's at..." she paused. "It's a contract work position for, uh, a clinic." She frowned, then looked up at him. "Wait, didn't you say you did work at a clinic?" He smiled guiltily. She gaped at him

"Wait, does that mean..." Her eyes darted downwards at his pelvis for a moment, seemingly against her volition, and she seemed to draw on some inner strength to force them back up.

He raised his hand, as if to say 'caught me'. "Fertility assistance contractor Kurt Sanderson at your service. Did they...." He struggled to figure out a way to ask this next question.

"...tell me about exactly what the work entailed?" she completed for him, cocking an eyebrow. "Of course, it would be ridiculous to get into this kind of field without knowing exactly what was involved, right?" She laughed.

Kurt cringed a little, thinking back to his own introduction to the work. "Yeah, haha, that would be pretty silly." He looked over at Azarac. The alien seemed to have decided to brazen it out.

"We happened to run into each other," he began and Kurt nodded, deciding not to comment on that coincidence, "and I thought perhaps I could help her the way I helped you, good friend." He held out a curled tentacle, head cocked to the side. Kurt considered the opportunistic acquaintance for a moment, then chuckled. He held out a fist and they bumped. "What a lucky coincidence indeed," he said a little sardonically. "Say, did they happen to mention a classification?" He directed this at her, suspecting he knew the answer.

"Oh yeah! They seemed pretty excited, apparently I'm something called an Indigo, uh..." She frowned, trying to remember something.

"Five?" he guessed.

She nodded. "That's it! Boy, I doubt my parents imagined me getting into this kind of a career when they saw me off."

He chuckled and shook his head. It sounded like the clinic was going to be getting more business soon, and if he understood the demand, even a second Indigo 5 wouldn't slow his own income down.

"I have so many questions." She looked back at the clinic for a moment, then to Kurt again.

Kurt smiled, that visit could wait. He turned to Azarac. "I have this feeling you may be my newly flush friend, so why don't you take _both_ of us out for drinks? And maybe you could spring for dinner too. I suspect your credit balance can take it."

Azarac looked back and forth between the two Indigo 5 classified humans and then sighed. "Of course! Nothing but the best for my friends."

The three began walking through the bazaar together, each wondering what that next adventure would be.