Syrian Beach Bimbo BBC Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All white sluts are," the black girl said.

"For black cock we are," the redhead, who was no longer licking cunt, added.

I felt ashamed.

I felt embarrassed.

I felt morally disgraced.

Yet, I replied, "So are all Syrian sluts."

"For what?" Eric asked, as I felt his strong hands on my hips.

"BBC," I declared, wanting nothing more than to feel his big throbbing cock in my cunt.

"Tell me what you want," Eric said, as he rubbed his cock up and down my pussy lips but not actually sliding inside me.

God, I had to have his cock in me! I even tried to move my ass back to engulf his cock, but his strong hands held me firmly in place.

He scolded, "Not until you answer the question, you slut."

I moaned from his teasing as I declared, in front of my best friend and a bunch of strangers, "I want your big black cock to slam inside my Syrian cunt and become your cum bucket, your married slut, your sharmuta."

"Sharmuta?" Eric asked, as he continued teasing the hell out of me... and I was going to hell for sure after today.

"Slut in Arabic," I answered.

"Cool," he said, as he then rewarded me with one deep thrust... just one second and I was full of ten inches of black meat. I could take ten inches in my cunt!

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly.

"Yes, fuck her," Candace urged, clearly excited to see me sinking to the same slut level as her.

"Yes, fuck me," I concurred, my orgasm already building at an accelerated pace. "Pound my married cunt with that massive black dick!" Somehow I wanted everyone to know I was a married woman... that underneath my good girl exterior was a cheap slut, a complete sharmuta.

"Come all over his nigger dick," Candace ordered, as I looked over and saw everyone was watching. No one else was having sex... I was the main attraction. I was the newest bimbo slut for BBC... and I loved it.

"Oh yes, pound my pussy, I'm already close to coming," I begged.

"Once you come on my cock, you're my slut," he declared, stopping, buried deep in me.

"Yes, I'll be your slut," I agreed without thought... my rational brain replaced by my submissive slut non-brain.

"You understand if I text you, you'll drop everything to come," he added.

"I imagine I will," I giggled like a schoolgirl, trying to be witty.

"You will be a three hole cum slut for my cock and any of my friends' cocks," he added.

"Well, I do have three holes," I offered, giving in completely to my inner slut... giving in to every fantasy I had, as I added, looking at the one black girl, "Of course, I also will eat black cunt."

"Have you ever eaten pussy?" Candace asked.

"No," I admitted, turning to look at Candace, before smiling, "but I'm sure you will help make me a good submissive cunt muncher."

"I think you'd better start right now, girlfriend," she said, as she moved to the chair and Eric lifted me up, his cock still deep in me, and Candace sat down and spread her legs.

Eric lowered me back down; I smiled at Candace and said, "You know, I would have done this years ago if you would have ordered me to instead of just suggesting."

"Whatever, you little slut, you're doing it now so get licking," she ordered, as she grabbed my head and shoved it into her cunt.

I began licking, my mind on complete obedience, just as Eric resumed fucking me... making my face kind of bounce into Candace's cunt.

I was surprised by the fact her pussy tasted so good... sweet and salty... as I realized I was fulfilling another fantasy by eating a cream pie from the earlier chubby guy.

I licked as I got fucked... although it was difficult to lick and get fucked at the same time... the pleasure consuming me and destroying my concentration.

It took seconds... literally just seconds... of getting thoroughly fucked by the biggest cock ever to have the most intense, body quaking orgasm ever as I screamed, "Fuck, I'm coming!"

He didn't slow down as he pummeled my pussy with his black hammer throughout my entire orgasm, my efforts to lick futile, as the pleasure consumed me.

Eric grunted and I felt his cum spew inside me.

"No!" I moaned, as my unprotected womb was filled with black cum.

"Just the first load of many, nigger slut," Eric said, as he kept spewing his cum deep in me.

"Get back to licking, slut," my best friend ordered, grabbing my head and shoving it into her pussy. I resumed licking as I felt Eric pull out and cum leak out... God, I hoped it all leaked out!

My cunt wasn't empty long as I felt hands on my hips again and a cock sliding easily back in... it wasn't ten inches like Eric's, but it was still bigger than my husband's.

And for the next hour I was used by everyone there.

I got my best friend off.

I was spit roasted by two big black cocks.

I had a second load deposited in my cunt and a third all over my face.

I ate out the black girl, including a lengthy probing of her asshole.

Then all the white girls got in a daisy chain as the men reloaded... where I got off at the tongue of some girl, while I got another girl off.

Then the grand finale... three big black cocks... three of my holes stuffed.

Black cock in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass... after Candace licked my asshole and probed it with three fingers to prepare it for the smallest of the black cocks... eight inches.

My head went light, I had multiple orgasms and all three eventually spewed their loads in me... as I lay spent with cum dripping out of my cunt and ass, Candace joined me in the sand and said, "Welcome to the club, you have been thoroughly blackened."

"I hate you," I said, but with a smile.

"And you hated being a nigger slut too, didn't you?" she smiled, as she lowered her cunt, that had just been well fucked... another cream pie leaking out of her and onto my face.

"So much," I answered, as I leaned up and licked my best friend's cream pie.

"Wait until I take you to The Pit," she moaned.

"The Pit?" I asked.

"It's a club for black men to use white sluts," she answered.

"Oh," was all I could muster as I imagined being gangbanged by a dozen black cocks.

Fuck... what was I going to tell Derek?

As I licked Candace, I knew everything had changed... and although I had no idea what the future held in store... I knew I was going to be a black cock slut forever.

And I was going on the Pill!

THE END

12