All Comments on 'System Failure Ch. 04'

by TheDeepThinker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
woodwardwoodward11 months ago

Keep this series going!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

woodward,

I'll definitely keep going, though I can't make any promises about when the next chapter will be. I'm glad you enjoyed this one, though.

JQueen9JQueen911 months ago

Excellent work. I especially admire the way you give your protagonist a believable motivation for his anger. Ordinarily, it can be distasteful to read about a man working hard to humiliate a woman. In this series, however, Tom has such a well-justified need for revenge that it's impossible to feel sympathy for the women who victimized him. I look forward to more stories, especially ones that deal with Tom's larger efforts to undermine the foundations of the injustices around him. Since you have such a nice grip on writing about futuristic societies, I recommend you check out my series "Enslaved." It's nothing like "System Failure" of course, but it features the same kind of world-building. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Entertaining as always. The combination of Tom and Hui are golden. I haven’t found a real in depth revenge story that actually deserves respect but it appears you managed it. I look forward to your next chapter and the direction you decide to take it. Thanks for posting this excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great series. Possible plot thread - he fucks someone so good she decides to betray high risers and sell out her friends to him

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I personally would rather see Tom and Hui tear down the High Risers rather than become one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great work. Perhaps Tom and Hui could start subtly reprogramming the High Risers. Over time they would sow the seeds to destroy the two tiered system and allow the freedom to move up and down society as merit dictates. If this is possible maybe also make their targets far more licentious. Mixing the gene pool far beyond Tom. Again great work.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Yep, gave you 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS because you deserved it for your story! Thanks.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

JQueen9,

I'll definitely have to check that out. Thanks for the recommendation.

I'm glad you thought the motivation was well-done. I made injustice one of the core themes of this series because I think it's something most people can relate to. We all hate injustice, and we burn with anger when we can't fix it. I think that's why it's satisfying to watch Tom slowly tear down the system High Risers have built.

Thanks for the encouraging comment. There will definitely be more chapters sooner or later.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Glad you like our duo. I always appreciate it when people tell me what they enjoyed. It's what keeps me writing.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous

Interesting idea. Tom is usually very careful to leave no evidence, but I'll have to think about that. Thanks for the suggestion.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous

Don't worry: Tom's mission has always been to tear down the High Risers, and he will NEVER become one of them.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous

Thanks for the idea. I'll keep that in mind.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

RanDog025

Thanks for the five stars. Much obliged.

MormonJackMormonJack11 months ago

5 stars and a huge THANK YOU!

Presumably, this lady will tell others that the pregnancy was from the last coupling with her now-dead husband. Hopefully his death was sudden, or there would be questions.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl11 months ago

I found this to be a wonderful read. 5 stars easy and hope you forge on with this. Love the storyline.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

MormonJack

You have my thanks for the five stars. Mr. Lauren's death was sudden, and Tom definitely made sure she believed it was from her husband.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Zephyrwhirl

Glad you enjoyed it. You can definitely count on more chapters as long as people give me 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No 5's in my world, but I enjoyed this story immensely. I look forward to future chapters!

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous

Thank you for reading. I'll try to deliver many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Am mildly disappointed Hui got to find out about the scam before Emily did. Am hoping you'll have her be a co-conspirator soon.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous

Emily will be playing a big role. That's all I can say for now. I'm glad you enjoy her as a character, though.

redlion75redlion758 months ago

He hadn't gone after any political leaders yet maybe he can start having his baby mammas send their friends to him as a way to target specific people necessary for his over throw.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker8 months agoAuthor

redlion75

Political leaders will be tougher because they're so well connected. He is slowly building a network of people he's hacked, including the women he impregnated. It's a slow process because he can't afford to expose any part at any time, but it will get done.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

#IDEA- How about archenemy the most dangerous man in the current time frame. He or she pretty much runs and owns 49% of the country and it just happens to be his half sibling-s

Lets say his real mother was taken away after his birth and was never told about it. Half sibling-s are so corrupted they make Hitler and Stalin look like girl scouts. IDK that's it for now.... πŸ’‘πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ’‘

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker7 months agoAuthor

oksideshow859419

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to consider it.

C_frommnC_frommn5 months ago

Now that he has gone through so many parts of society. It would be time to collect info and use it to better his and Hui's life, Not to mention bringing some of the mighty down.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinker5 months agoAuthor

C_frommn

That's part of what Tom is doing: gathering info and planning his next move. I can't spoil anything, but the high and mighty will be in for a few surprises.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDeepThinker@TheDeepThinker
Software engineer (not programmer). I accept donations at https://buymeacoff.ee/thedeepthinker, but I prefer for people to donate to charities or organizations dedicated to helping domestic or sexual abuse victims.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES