System Failure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom grabbed the back of her head and began forcing her up and down, using the proud High Riser's face like a primitive sex toy. Her tongue licked the underside of his shaft, unsure of how to handle the foreign intruder. Seeing her beautiful but disgusted face and the thought of how much power he held had him swelling within minutes. She whimpered as her face bulged around his growing cock.

With a deep, powerful groan, he let go. He could see each load as it exploded down her throat. Before he was done, Tom pulled back so he could fill her mouth proper. Her oral cavity was instantly flooded, and she made a sound of disgust as her tongue was bathed in the salty fluid.

Tom left her there for several seconds, making sure she had plenty of time to enjoy his taste. Although he didn't feel bad because she would never remember this day, he would treasure the sight of her naked and vulnerable forever.

"Swallow it!" he said, smiling at her discomfort. "Swallow every last drop!"

Her green eyes blinked as her throat muscles worked to swallow his load. When it was done, Mrs. Lauren remained kneeling on the floor of her own church, panting, sweating, and looking like she wanted to puke. For anyone else, Tom might've taken pity. For her, he simply enjoyed the sight of her tits shaking with every movement of her chest.

"Good job," he said. "Tell you what? Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you a chance to rest for a minute."

Tom looked around to find a suitable piece of furniture. While he'd considered just mounting her doggy style and unleashing his full fury upon her pussy, he decided against it. It would be much more satisfying to watch her impale herself, making her an unwilling partner in her degradation.

He was about to choose the bench tucked away in the back when he noticed the altar. There was a certain allure about having Mrs. Lauren ride him and conceive an illegitimate child on the holy platform she and her husband had used their entire marriage. With a broad sweep of his arms, he cleared the granite top and climbed up. When he turned around, he saw Mrs. Lauren anxiously watching.

"Come up here," he said.

Once again, her arms and legs moved even as her mind tried to resist. The mother of four looked resigned to her fate as she lifted herself up and straddled him. Her tits shook from her heavy breathing as she reached her position. Seeing her gorgeous body uncovered and knowing it was just for him had Tom hard within seconds. He grinned knowingly and made her blush when he teased her folds and discovered how wet she was, proving her body was aroused and responding to the extra-marital affair.

With a single nod, her mind obeyed. Tom relaxed with his arms behind his head as the mature High Riser began to take his massive cock. Her eyes widened as she pushed and his head slipped between her folds. She was now irrevocably cheating on her deceased husband.

Mrs. Lauren was forced to watch as she slowly took all ten inches. She mumbled and whimpered as her brain registered the sensation of her pussy being stretched like she'd never imagined, but his codes forced her to keep going. Their bodies touched, and Tom let out a satisfied groan as his cock was instinctively squeezed by the woman he hated most. They were joined physically, just as their genes would soon be joining inside her womb.

Tom grinned as he saw and felt Mrs. Lauren begin to adjust to his thick cock. Her face clearly showed that underneath her shock and fear, her pussy was enjoying this. It made a mockery of her beliefs, but the fact remained that her body was welcoming him.

After silently enjoying his victory, Tom braced his arms and held his hands up. "Ride it!"

His greatest nemesis unhappily intertwined their fingers and used him for support as she began to raise and lower herself. She yelped and cried as she repeatedly impaled herself, his cock spreading her like her husband could never dream of.

Her tits bounced while her toned legs worked to lift herself up before lowering herself down, groaning as her High Riser pussy took a Servicer's cock without complaint. It never ceased to amuse him how High Risers believed themselves to be above him and the rest of the city. Some were arrogant enough to believe they were a near-separate species and it was impossible for them to interbreed. Mrs. Lauren certainly thought herself morally superior to all but her fellow believers. Well, now she was on top, and her body was being permanently stretched because of it.

It wasn't long before she was sweating, but Tom knew it wasn't from exhaustion. Almost from the minute she'd taken the second cock of her life, he could tell she'd been fighting not to cum. It showed in how her pussy tightened and how wet she became. When their eyes met, they both understood the truth. Tom was going to make her cum, something her husband had never done in over four-tens of a century.

With one final plunge, her humiliation was complete. Her cries were contained only by the soundproofed walls as her cunt delivered pleasure the God-fearing woman had never known before. She fell forward, kept upright only by his commands as her pussy squeezed him in waves, no less slutty than any of the women from the Lower Levels she looked down upon.

Tom gave her a minute, but she was still hypersensitive when he grabbed her ass and started thrusting. Her eyes immediately refocused, once again registering the unwanted pleasure of a man who put her husband to shame.

"Your cunt knows how to take a real man, Mrs. Lauren. See how good it feels?"

Her only response was an involuntary moan, but that was all he needed. Her body was responding as nature designed it to, regardless of her beliefs.

"I notice your birth control is disabled. That works out perfectly. You've been looking down on Servicers your whole life. Maybe having a Servicer's baby will teach you a lesson or two."

What little color remained in her face drained. She was naked, unprotected, and powerless to stop him from impregnating her.

"That's right, Mrs. Lauren," Tom grinned, moving his hands to her hips for better support. "I'm going to cum inside you. You stole my childhood, and now you're going to have my child."

Tom thrust hard and deep, turning the haughty High Riser into a back-seat passenger in her own body while he went ahead with his mission. Impregnating Mary Louis Lauren was the best possible revenge. She'd welcome it, naively believing her fifth child to be one last gift from her husband instead of the result of a one-time sexual dalliance with a lower member of society.

Picturing the older woman with a belly bump brought him to the edge within moments. Her eyes widened as his cock swelled larger than ever. She was about to become a mother to a Servicer's child, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Kiss me!" he said at the last moment.

Her lips pressed against his, and Tom allowed his seed to flow into her fertile body. Their groans merged as her womb willingly accepted his seed, eager to create a life regardless of his stature.

When the last of his cum was safely deposited where she could ever reach, Tom felt a sense of unbelievable satisfaction. The deed was done. Mrs. Lauren had stolen his future. The price for her arrogance was that she would always carry a piece of him inside her.

High Risers considered themselves the 'master race' all but in name. They believed themselves superior to the vast majority of the city even as their gene pool was being corrupted from the inside. Mary Louis Lauren would become the latest woman to unknowingly spread his essence over the next generation of High Risers.

Tom's final order was to have her dress while he cleaned up. Once again clad from head to toe in black, she looked presentable to any observer. No one would ever guess it was only a matter of time before she was pregnant.

After a final injection of nanites, Tom wiped her memory and moved on, elated that he'd finally had his revenge on the woman who'd wronged him so long ago.

*****

Please leave me five stars. I always get review bombed immediately after publication.

It'll likely be a while before the next chapter is ready as I try to plan where this series should go and what sort of antagonists I want. If you've got any ideas for obstacles or conspiracies for Tom to face in his quest to infiltrate the High Risers, feel free to drop them in the comments. I always do my best to respond.

12