T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 03

Story Info
It's time you found a husband!
3.1k words
4.77
8.1k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woo! Part 3!

Alright, now we're starting to get things moving. This is the latest part and don't worry, the action will be starting soon. But I have a question for all you lovely readers. Do you want more regular shorter chapters like this? Or would you like to wait longer for bundles of several chapters at once?

Either way, let's get on with the story!

Chapter 3

"You gonna be okay?" Bellinda asked, pulling up outside Akira's home.

Akira looked out the window of the car to see the front door open. Mama's silhouette is clearly visible from the street. "Yeah," Akira said softly.

"Call me if you need anything, okay?" Bellinda asked.

Akira couldn't resist leaning over and hugging the beautiful, towering woman beside her. But as quick as she leaned in, Akira opened the door and darted out. Mama was waiting for her and stepped aside to allow Akira inside.

"Go take a shower, you need to get ready," Sato said firmly.

"Mama-"

"Do not question me!" Sato snapped.

Akira frowned, but nodded slightly. She was back in the house after all. Wherever they were going, at least Mama was talking to her again. So with a thin smile, Akira headed upstairs to her room. She had her own en-suite, so she quickly stripped off her clothes and went immediately into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, she tested the temperature and glanced at herself in the mirror. Which Bellinda was tall, statuesque and womanly. Akira was short, painfully thin and mostly flat chested. If not for her ID, she'd never get anywhere in life as it was hard to distinguish her from a child. Even her pubic hair was soft and fine. Cocking her head, Akira thought about what Bellinda's pubic hair was like. Shaking her head to clear the thought, Akira moved under the hot water and sighed in relief.

"I've set out what you're wearing!" Mama called from Akira's room.

Akira frowned. It wasn't the first time her Mama had specifically chosen her outfit. But it did mean they were probably going somewhere fancy. Mama would never be caught somewhere dressed less than her best. So after quickly scrubbing herself down and washing her hair, Akira climbed out and wrapped a towel around herself.

"Hurry up Akira!" Mama snapped. "We're going to be late!"

Akira stepped out of her bathroom to her mother standing in the middle of her bedroom. Draped over her arm, was a powder blue dress.

"Mama?"

"Enough!" Sato snapped. "I will put up with this foolish venture, but in return, you WILL find a husband!"

Akira froze as her Mama laid the dress gently on her bed. "I have organised a meeting with a young man this evening. I will accompany you to check his suitability."

"But-"

"NO buts!" Sato snapped yet again. "You're nineteen Akira. I was already pregnant with you at that age."

Akira closed her eyes and saw Bellinda, smiling in the background of her mind.

"Akira!"

Akira snapped back to reality and nodded, "okay Mama."

***

Akira felt... Odd... The dress fit her well. It was tight across her hips and a little loose around her chest. Which was made up for by the new bra her mother had bought her. It was padded, and emphasised what was essentially mosquito bites into something that resembled breasts.

The makeup she wore was light, but tasteful. A little foundation, blush and a light mascara left Akira feeling a little like a princess. If that princess was being shipped off to marry a man she'd never met before.

"The young man we are meeting is the son of the chief financial advisor," Sata said, smiling. "If you make a good impression, I may get a promotion, so you better be on your best behaviour!"

Akira nodded, before looking out the window and imaging what the young man must look like? Would he be short? Fat? Hairy? Would he have all his teeth? Or would he be tall? Dark skinned... With eyes that looked right into her soul. Massive breasts-

"His name is Kevin, he's thirty-two and works in a law office," Sato said, pulling Akira from her thoughts.

"What does he look like?"

Sato frowned, "what does that matter? He is young-"

"Thirty-two Mama, I'm only nineteen."

"You will appreciate the experience of an older husband."

Akira shuddered slightly, though she didn't understand fully why. Sex wasn't some gross thing she didn't think about. But the idea of her mother shipping her off with a complete stranger sounded like a bad idea. Akira just sighed and tried to remember the warm safe feeling she had while laying in Bellinda's arms. Would she ever experience that again? Would her new husband let her?

"We're here," Sato said, pulling the car over into a parking space.

Akira looked out the window and saw a well lit dining room through large glass windows. It was certainly a nice place from the looks of things. She could only hope that the evening would end quickly, so she could go home. But with a sigh, she got out of the car and waited for her mother to lock it and join her.

"Now, let's see where your potential husband is," Sato said, casting an eye over Akira's appearance.

"Potential husband is it?" A deep voice said.

Sato turned around and smiled at the tall man before her. "Kevin! I'm delighted you could join us!"

The tall man smiled and took Sato's hand before kissing it softly. "The pleasure is all mine, dear Sato."

"Stop," Sato giggled. "It's not me you need to woo this evening," She turned to Akira. "Kevin, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Akira."

Kevin stepped closer, making Akira swallow in nervousness. He was tall. Very tall. He was slim, but not skinny, but lacked the definition of Bellinda's statuesque figure... Why did she immediately compare the two of them?

"Hello," Akira said softly.

Kevin grasped her hand, pressing his lips to the back of her fingers. Akira smiled, but inwardly wished she had hand sanitiser.

"You're as beautiful as your mother described," Kevin smiled softly. Akira blushed, not knowing how to react to the situation and remained silent. "Let's find our table, shall we?"

The three of them headed inside. Sato at the head, with Kevin holding Akira's hand in the crook of his elbow. They were led to a private area where they could sit in relative quiet and comfort. It was one of those places where the meals were brought out in courses and dining options were limited. So that left Akira sitting quietly in a chair opposite this strange man, who was deep in conversation with her mother.

Akira reached into her handbag and grasped her phone. Pulling it out, she saw a message on the screen. Putting in her passcode, Akira opened the message and read the invite from Bellinda to go out tonight for drinks. Akira smiled at the thought, before tapping a quick reply, apologising for having alternate plans.

"Teenagers, always on their phones," Sato snapped, yanking Akira's phone from her hands.

"Mama!" Akira gasped.

"You can get it back at home," Sato sighed. "My apologies Kevin. I raised my daughter better than that."

"Not at all," Kevin smiled. "I look forward to getting to know you both."

Akira sat quietly and patiently, eating little of each course as it came out. Her mother ordered her wine to accompany, and Akira grimaced after each sip of the sharp, bitter fluid. Throughout, she half heartedly listened to Kevin and Sato's conversation. They spoke at length about politics, business, finances, family and finally sport.

"The only one that doesn't make sense is the Rolling Thunder Tournament," Kevin sighed. "It's ridiculous. There's no sport in driving around in circles shooting at one another. I could half believe they're remote control anyway."

"They're not," Akira said softly.

Kevin and Akira both looked at her, "I'm sorry Akira, what was that?" Kevin asked.

"They're not remote control. I'm in a crew."

"I suppose you'd make a beautiful mascot," Kevin smiled.

Akira frowned slightly and fell silent, losing interest in her desert. Some fruit flan thing.

"Now, Akira," Sato said, standing up. "I'm going to head home, Kevin, I shall leave my daughter in your capable hands."

"Mama," Akira said softly.

"I'll see you at home dear," She said, turning and quickly leaving.

"I don't even have my phone," Akira said softly.

Kevin chuckled, "Don't worry about that. I promise I'll get you home in one piece."

He stood and offered Akira his hand. Akira sighed and gently took it, standing from her chair. The two of them swung by the desk on the way out to pay for the meals. Then Kevin led Akira out to his car, a shiny new Mercedes. Akira thought he'd open the door for her, but left her beside the car and climbed into the driver's seat on his own. With no better option, Akira opened the passenger door and got in. Before she had the door closed, Kevin had started the engine and music, so loud it made Akira cringe, started playing. It was harsh, grating and Akira couldn't make out the words, while each pump of the bass slammed through her chest. Grabbing her seatbelt, Akira slid forward on the leather seat, bumping into the dash, as the car flew backward out of the parking space. As Kevin whirled the car around and put his foot down, Akira slid back into the seat and closed her eyes as she frantically got the seat belt clipped into position.

It was a terrifying trip through town, with Akira gripping the armrest of the door the whole trip. As Kevin slammed on the brakes, bringing them to a stop Akira couldn't help a squeal of terror escaping her lips. But as the car shut off, she got out without a second thought. Only to find herself somewhere she didn't expect. There was loud music, flashing lights, and far more people than Akira was comfortable with. But before she could voice her concern about getting home, Kevin took her tightly around the waist and started dragging her towards the front doors.

"Come on, let's go have a drink!" Kevin called as the music got louder.

When they got to the front doors, Akira was hoping security wouldn't let them in. But the large man recognised Kevin and waved them through without a second glance. Inside, the building smelled of smoke, sweat and vomit. Akira found herself being jostled from all directions by random people milling around. Someone grabbed her ass, but she wasn't sure if it was a stranger, or Kevin himself. Akira just shrunk in on herself as Kevin hauled her to a small dark booth. And with a grin, Kevin shoved her into the bench seat, before disappearing into the crowd, leaving Akira shaken and alone.

***

"She's not coming," Bellinda sighed.

The others frowned, but shrugged it off. "Her loss," Ceejay smiled, pulling away from the curb. She had to immediately slam on the brakes as a shiny Mercedes cut the corner and nearly clipped her car. "Fucker!" Ceejay snapped.

As Ceejay fumed in the driver's seat, Mel turned around to Bellinda in the back and saw the look on her face. "You know we love you, right?"

Bellinda froze, before glancing up at the petite blonde, "What do you mean?"

Mel smiled and nodded, "You don't even know yourself? Do you?" Bellinda frowned, unable to bring herself to admit what she was thinking. But Mel didn't bother waiting for her to say something. "You'll find out eventually, one way or another."

A few minutes later, they pulled up at Ceejay's favourite club. It wasn't really Bellinda's scene, but they had cheap drinks. And something about having a few drinks sounded really good. Bellinda was having some complicated feelings about her love life. She'd fooled around with girls before. Girls are fun, soft, they smell good and they know how to find the clit. But she could always picture herself finding a nice man, raise a family and live the stereotypical married life. Then this tiny, shy, dark haired Asian girl had randomly appeared in her life. And suddenly... None of those plans felt quite right any more.

So with a sigh, she got out of the car and followed behind her two friends. The security guard checked their IDs. Then they pushed into the crowded interior. The music was loud and not to Bellinda's taste, but Ceejay was already bouncing towards the dance floor with Mel behind her. Bellinda shook her head, they were the weirdest couple she'd ever met. As loud and outgoing as Ceejay was, Mel was quiet, dignified and sometimes a little strange. But what they had worked. Maybe if opposites are really attracted, there'd be hope for her and... That was an odd thought.

Bellinda sighed, before slowly pushing her way through to the bar. On the way, she spotted a tall, well dressed man holding a pair of drinks. She watched as he turned from the bar and set both drinks on an empty table. The people sitting there were too drunk to realise he'd even stopped. But Bellinda frowned, seeing him quickly add something to one of the drinks and stir with a finger. Changing direction, she followed the man as he carried both drinks to the back of the room towards the booth. Inside the booth, was a small figure that made Bellinda freeze in her tracks.

***

Akira watched Kevin come back with a couple of drinks. He smiled as he placed a glass in front of her. It was a pink liquid, and Kevin said something to her, that she couldn't hear over the music. Reaching for her drink, she picked it up and gave it a sniff. It smelled fruity, sweet. Raising the glass to her lips, she suddenly found Kevin tipping it up. Akira had only meant to have a sip, and now the whole glass was being poured into her mouth. Without thinking, she swallowed to prevent making a mess, right as the glass was swatted from her hand. The table jolted a moment later and Kevin was slammed down on it. Pinning him there by the neck, was a dark skinned warrior, with fire in her eyes. She raised her fist, before bringing it down on the bridge of Kevin's nose. The tall man clutched his face in pain as Akira was suddenly hauled from the bench.

Finding herself being pulled along towards the exit by the one person who she never thought she'd see, Akira didn't struggle. Even after seeing her brutalize Kevin, she still felt more comfortable with her. As they came outside, Akira recognised Mel and Ceejay coming up and speaking to her, while Bellinda was yelling at the security guard. But Akira was more concerned about the way the world seemed to blur slightly. Things didn't feel right and Akira wondered if there'd been something in that drink that Kevin had forced her to drink. Slumping to one side, a pair of strong arms caught her, and a familiar safe feeling came from whomever lifted her up into a bridal carry.

***

Akira became aware of a horrible sick feeling, deep in the pit of her stomach. She felt awful, like she'd been violently ill. Her body shook as she tried to move and the room was strangely dull to sound. But as she moved, a pressure excerpted itself on her hand. Cracking her eyes open, she saw her mother. Sato sat there, holding her hand, with something resembling a scowl on her face.

"Mama?"

"Akira," Sato smiled thinly. "I'm glad you're okay, but did your friend really have to brutalize the boy?"

Akira frowned, thinking back on the last memories she had. "Where is she?"

"I sent her out of the room. The hospital won't make her leave though. You told the paramedics that she was your friend."

"I want her here," Akira groaned as her body shook.

Sato shook her head, "You don't need her, Akira."

Akira grimaced, "Mama-"

"Akira, for once in your life will you just listen to me!" Sato snapped. "I might be fired! This little incident-"

"Little incident!?" Bellinda snapped from the doorway. "He drugged her! God knows what else he was going to do to her!"

"Bellinda!" Akira cried, pulling her hand free from her mother's grip.

The tall, dark skinned woman stepped into the room, moving to the opposite side from Sato. She tried not to smile as Akira reached for her hand, immediately entwining their fingers.

Sato on the other hand, growled quietly to herself. "Unhand my daughter, beast!"

"Mama!"

"No Akira, she is poisoning you!"

"Is there a problem here?" A nurse said, stepping into the room. "Akira needs rest, one of you needs to leave."

Sato shot a victorious smile at Bellinda and was about to say the words, when Akira spoke up. "Go home, Mama."

Sato gaped, before glancing up at Bellinda and back. "This is not over," she snarled.

Akira flinched as Sato stood and stormed out of the room. The nurse watched her go, before coming in and taking her blood pressure. The whole time, Akira clutched desperately to Bellinda. As the nurse left, Akira looked up at Bellinda. They stared at one another for a few moments, before Akira started pulling herself across the bed towards her. Bellinda could only smile as the small woman went from the bed, to her lap and after cuddling up against her breasts as a pillow, she promptly fell asleep.

Akira was still there as the police arrived to take a statement from them both. They were learly of Bellinda at first, seeing the camera footage of the incident. They weren't sure that Akira had left voluntarily. But after taking Akira's statement from Bellinda's embrace and outright refusing to leave, they calmed down. When the police left, the nurse came back and informed them that they'd be releasing Akira in an hour, as there was nothing more they could do for her. Akira was ordered home to bed rest, where she'd probably be for the next few days. Bellinda's response was to inform the nurse that Akira would be coming home with her. And it was as the nurse left, Akira straightened out, ignoring the nausea and the quakes to look Bellinda in the eye. Bellinda tilted her head down to smile at the woman in her arms. And without a moment to process what was about to happen, Akira leaned forward and pressed her lips to Bellinda's.

It was a little lacking in direction. Clearly Akira had never kissed someone before. But she was soft and they enjoyed the quiet moment as Bellinda held Akira firmly against her. And as they broke apart, Akira sniffed and hid her tears in Bellinda's shirt.

Akira was warm... So very warm...