T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akira sniffed and pressed her face into Bellinda's shoulder. "You promise?"

Bellinda giggled softly, before shifting and bringing Akira face to face with her. "I promise, in fact... " Bellinda glanced down nervously for a moment, before pulling her gaze up. "You... You could always... Move in... With me?"

"I can't pay rent yet," Akira sighed and shook her head, despite her racing heart and desire to scream yes."

"My parents own my apartment. They bought it when I studied. How about you stay with me for the tournament. Then we'll see what happens?"

Akira blinked as a few more tears escaped, but she nodded her head and cuddled into the woman she was fast falling in love with. "Thank you."

Bellinda grinned, "Don't thank me yet," she said, pawing at Akira's ass. "I just want better access to that pretty little asshole of yours."

Akira shuddered at Bellinda's words, but nodded despite herself. As dirty as she felt while Bellinda did it... She couldn't deny how much she'd loved it either.

"...I'd like that..."

Chapter Six

"This is it ladies and gentlemen! The first heat of the Rolling Thunder tournament starts in less than a minute. It's a long lineup this year. Some old favourites, some new blood. But the real underdog is the return of Henry! Henry, a 1942 Russian made T-34, rebuilt by a local University, was briefly retired after the unfortunate passing of its first owner. Now he's back, driven by the great Kim Yu's daughter Akira! Akira, taking the same position as her father as commander and gunner of the old beast. We're-"

"Enough of that," Sato sighed, hitting the mute button.

The camera's started rolling as the tanks did. Drones would fly about the battlefield, filming each tank from multiple angles. The field was a box, sixteen square kilometers in size. A berm of soil had been placed around it to catch stray shots, but the modified rounds themselves weren't designed for long range. They quickly lost velocity outside or normal operation and would start to tumble, falling harmlessly to the ground. So even if a tank fired directly over the Berm, it wouldn't go a terrible distance. Sato poured herself another glass of wine and got comfortable. It was time to watch Akira fail and ensure that she learned her place.

Akira, on the other hand, was bouncing. They had been lined up and given a number. Then the tanks broke off in two groups and drove around the outside of the berm. At certain intervals, there was a gate with a number on it. They simply drove until they found their number and pulled up to the gate. The match started when the gate opened.

The radio crackled into life, "Don't forget your engine sounds," Paul said.

Ceejay giggled, "Thanks Paul!"

Flicking the switch, the simulated sounds started, giving Henry a nice rumble.

"Ten seconds ladies."

Akira had no idea what was in front of them. The field changed all the time. They used a modular block system and fake trees to modify the landscape for every match. There'd be a collection of random buildings and forests, all the way to fully constructed towns or cities for urban combat. But without prior knowledge, Akira couldn't plan what to do in advance. For all she knew, it could be a vast wasteland with no cover and they'll be in immediate range of the tanks in the surrounding gates. With twenty four of them, each gate was only a few hundred meters away. Definitely close enough for a quick shot right at the start.

"Ceejay, move in slow and take a look. If there's cover on both sides, we'll probably head towards it quickly."

"Yessir!" Ceejay chirped.

Mel sighed, Akira blushed and Bellinda giggled softly and patted Akira's leg. "I'll load the first shot as soon as we're clear."

To emphasise her point, she reached over and put her hand on the first shell in easy reach.

"That's new," Ceejay said.

Akira turned to look through her port and nodded at the large numbers counting down from ten, on the gate. They must have been projected and the ladies tensed in anticipation it counted down quickly, and the moment it got to one, it changed to the words.

GOOD LUCK

The gate dropped like an old drawbridge exposing the inside of the field. Ceejay, true to her instructions, drove Henry onto the field. Akira spun around, looking in all directions. She'd never seen this kind of setup before. It was all trees. There was a road in front of them that led forward, but it turned obscuring the path from view.

"Alright, move down the road, be ready to go or stop on my command," Akira said quickly. "Simple instructions will be directional, go and stop, got it?"

"Sir," Ceejay giggled.

Akira ignored her tone, knowing she would do as she said. This wasn't the military, they were allowed to have fun. Nobody was going to die, no matter how poorly they did. Henry drove at a sedate pace down the road. Ceejay handled it like a professional, gently curving the old tank without any jarring movements.

"There's side roads up ahead, both sides," Mel said.

Akira checked and sure enough, there was a cross intersection ahead. She thought about it a moment and realised this was probably set up like a spider web. "Ceejay, just before we get to the intersection, punch it forward and stop a few meters on the other side, then get ready to reverse."

"Kay!"

Akira shook her head and picked the right side of the intersection first. Swinging the barrel around, she pointed it perpendicular to their direction of travel.

"It's loaded," Bellinda said softly.

Akira flashed her a smile and nodded, before getting ready on the site. She was nervous. She'd done the simulations before. But now she was going to fire a tank for real and had no idea what was going to happen.

"Going!" Ceejay called.

Henry lurched forward, racing past the intersection. Thankfully, there was no tank waiting for them in Akira's sight. Unfortunately...

BANG!

"I'm hit!" Bellinda shouted.

Akira spun, seeing Bellinda grimacing as her arms were pinned to her chest. The suit they wore made it impossible for her to perform her job if the computer registered a 'hit'. "Ceejay, reverse now, before they reload!"

Ceejay shifted gears and pulled Henry back. It was the one real weakness of the T-34's. They reversed at walking pace. But it did mean that Akira had time to spin the turret around to face the opposite direction. As they reversed into the intersection, Akira saw a Crusader MKII parked up the road. Turning the turret and raising the barrel, Akira flinched as it fired a second shot.

BANG!

Henry let out a metallic shriek as the round skimmed off the side of the turret. Akira grinned and aimed for the spot just below and to the side of the barrel.

BANG!

The round slammed right into the spot she was aiming for. Immediately a shower of sparks high into the air.

"Got him!" Ceejay called.

BANG!

Akira squeaked in fright as her suit locked up. "Ceejay, go!"

Without responding, Ceejay launched Henry forward. The old tank raced off down the road. A second shot whistled past after cutting through the trees, but Ceejay kept going.

"I've got the repair," Bellinda said.

Akira turned her head, to see Bellinda, free of her restraint, hitting the repair sequence to get the turret mechanism going again. The moment she finished, she bent and grasped a shell from the floor and loaded it into the main gun.

"Your advice about taking less ammo saved us," Bellinda said with a smile. "Both those shots went right through the rack."

BANG!

Henry lurched to a halt.

"That's the engine!" Ceejay snapped.

"I got it!" Mel yelled, turning around to hit the repair sequence.

Akira took a deep breath and waited. She counted the seconds in her head, and the moment her suit released, she grabbed the controls and started turning the turret. Only, it was still in a damaged state, so it was slow and stopped in a few places. But with the turret on the move, Akira could see the Panzer lining up the second shot.

BANG!

"Penetrated, but missed anything vital," Akira called.

In that moment, the repair for the turret finished and suddenly swung around at normal speed. Without even pausing, Akira lowered the barrel and fired a single shot through the flat plate on the front of the Panzer. The round punched a hole clean through, earning Akira's second kill.

"I won't jinx us this time!"

The four of them laughed as the repairs were completed. Akira turned the barrel to point towards the front in the meantime. It was less likely someone would come from the rear, seeing as those two were already there.

"Ready," Ceejay said.

"Keep driving, medium speed, stick to one side of the road in case we need to dodge someone."

"Sir."

Akira smiled despite herself as Henry started moving again. She gave the information panel a quick look and confirmed all repairs had been completed. They'd taken several shots and had been lucky so far. If the tournament calculated off explosive rounds, they'd be dead already. But with standard rounds, they'd need a direct hit on something vital to take down Henry. And with sloped armour, that was easier said than done.

Akira had no idea why the Russian's had sloped and the Germans didn't. They developed the armour together before the second world war, but the Germans never actually used it. That flat plate on the front of the Panzers was a severe weak spot for anything with the power to penetrate. Being flat, made it that much easier with almost no chance for a ricochet. Either way, Akira wasn't going to complain about exploiting someone else's weakness. She knew the limits of Henry after all.

"Hey, Akira, it opens up out here," Mel called.

Akira looked forward, and frowned. "Slow down a bit."

As Ceejay slowed Henry, Akira scanned what was ahead. It looked like a series of small hills. Just tall enough to hide a tank, but small enough to drive between and stay in cover. It would make for some nasty close quarters combat.

"Woah," Ceejay gasped.

Twin jets of sparks went up, one to their left, and one to their right. It was impossible to tell how many tanks had been destroyed, but there were at least four down. In order to progress in the tournament, they needed to be in the top twelve.

"Circle around, stick between the trees and the hills, keep it slow and steady."

"Right," Ceejay nodded.

She was serious now as she drove the tank to move clockwise around the centre field. Akira swung the turret to the right. She wanted to be in a decent position to fire inward should the need arise. As they rounded the first small hill, the sight of a disabled tank made Akira frown. It was the T-34 she'd seen when they pulled up, and it's turret was pointed in the direction they were heading. It was impossible to see how it had been taken out, but a good broadside under the turret, if you missed the tracks could do it. It was of course at that moment, a Stuart came flying over one of the hills. It caught air, before slamming down hard and skidding sideways.

"He's crazy!" Ceejay gasped.

Akira shook her head, "Nah, they're hard to control at speed."

BANG!

The Henry barked out a shell. The round flew true, slamming into the side of the stuart and it skidded to a stop. Bellinda frantically removed the spent shell and loaded the next shot. Akira guessed, from the angle the shot had hit, that she'd hit the driver and gunner. The loader might be down as well and if she could hit the co-driver as well, with all four of the crew down, they'd be classed as destroyed. So she adjusted her aim to hit the side of the vulnerable tank, as Henry spun wildly around in a one-eighty.

"What was that?!" Akira snapped.

"I don't know, that wasn't me!"

"It's not showing any damage," Mel said, tapping the panel in front of her.

"Must be mechanical," Akira growled. "Get someone on the radio, see if a drone can tell us what's wrong."

Ignoring the next few moments of conversation, Akira turned the turret around to get it pointed back at the Stuart. Only, it's turret was slowly turning towards them. Akira snarled and took aim.

BANG!

The round slammed into the side of the turret and a shower of sparks shot into the air. That was Akira's third kill. And as her ears rang from the sound, she heard Paul's voice.

"Right track fell off!"

Akira snarled, "Ceejay, grab the left stick. Full forward, drag us around to face the way we were."

"Shouldn't we stay still, unless we make it worse."

Akira shook her head, "Tracks are designed to come off. We'll be fine, just get us around, we'll be in a better position to fire on anyone who comes this way."

"I thought the rear was better protected," Mel asked as Ceejay started dragging Henry around.

"It is, but the T-34 has trouble firing on a downward angle to the rear. So we're better off facing a potential threat and hoping that anyone that comes up behind us is dumb enough to go for a disabling shot."

There were a few murmurs of agreement as Henry lumbered around on the single track. It was a good thing too, as a Cromwell appeared momentarily between a gap in the hills. Akira swung the turret around, guessing where it would appear next. And like clockwork, as the Cromwell lumbered into view between the next gap in the hills.

BANG!

The shower of sparks told them Akira had hit her target, but the tank was still moving.

BANG!

A second shot rang out and a jet of sparks signalling the Cromwell's death went up. Bellinda slammed the next shot home and closed the breach. Akira spotted movement where she'd spotted the Cromwell and turned the turret back to keep it on target.

BANG!

"I'm hit!" Ceejay yelled.

Akira swung the turret around and in the trees behind them, was Stephanie's M15/42.

BANG!

Akira's shot slammed into the turret, disabling the gunner. Probably Stephanie herself.

"Got her!" Ceejay giggled madly.

The M15/42, realising it was in trouble, tried to turn and leave. But Bellinda got Henry reloaded in no time at all. As the M15/42 turned on a right angle to the Henry, Akira took aim.

BANG!

The round slammed into the side of the Italian tank, sending a shower of sparks into the air, signalling it's death.

BANG!

Akira locked up. Turning her head, she saw Bellinda in the same position. But the worst part was the sound. Sparks. They made a loud hissing sound and Akira knew they'd been destroyed.

"That's it, isn't it?" Ceejay asked as the hissing became the only thing they could hear.

***

"And that, ladies and gentleman, was a hell of a first heat!" The commentator called.

Sato grit her teeth seeing the results.

"With the death of the Henry, we've got our final score. In first place, we've got The Panthers, in their Panzer IV with six kills. In second, we have Henry, in their 1942, T-34, with four kills and an assist. In third place-"

Sato switched off the television. Sighing, she sipped on her glass of wine. The first round wasn't supposed to end like that. She had no idea how Akira could be that good a shot. It must have been all the practice she had with that little homosexual boy she was friends with. Freezing for a moment, she had an idea. Taking out her phone, she looked through her contacts to the number she'd never used, but had in case of emergencies. Hitting dial, she waited as it rang.

"Mrs Yu? Is everything okay?" Thomas answered.

Sato grimaced, "I'm not sure Thomas, I was hoping we could speak for a while."

***

"Who's my dirty little slut?" Bellinda purred.

Akira bit her lip and nodded her head slightly. She'd have been terribly offended by the accusation. That was, with the exception of those words coming from Bellinda. Especially since, Akira was on her knees, with her head laying on her crossed arms. Bellinda's thumb circling her clit and her tongue hovering over her asshole.

"I wanna hear it," Bellinda hissed, before gently biting Akira's ass cheek.

Akira moaned, a desperate, high pitched moan and rocked her hips. "I am... I'm your dirty little slut..."

"Good girl," Bellinda smiled.

Akira gasped as the firm muscle that was Bellinda's tongue probed her ass, before swirling around. The whole time, the firm pressure of her thumb circled her clit. Akira was unable to concentrate, and she loved every moment.

"You did such a good job today," Bellinda purred. "You deserve a reward."

Akira nodded, "Please, I want it!"

Bellinda grinned. Shifting her hand up, she moved her fingers to Akira's clit, before probing her entrance with her thumb. Akira moaned and pushed back, inviting her further. Bellinda smiled, pushing her thumb into the small woman, enjoying the small gasps and moans of pleasure she had made. Bellinda was in a bit of a mood this evening. After a rescue crew got out and retrieved Henry, they'd gotten their results and come home. They'd barely had enough time to shower before Bellinda had taken charge for the evening. She didn't think Akira was submissive as such, but she wasn't about to ruin a good thing either.

"I'm gonna cum!" Akira moaned.

Bellinda grinned, hoping the small woman would squirt again. Akira had been embarrassed last time, but Bellinda found it erotic beyond words. So using her hand to stroke the inside and outside of Akira's pussy at the same time, she pressed her tongue into Akira's rosebud. It took a little force, but the muscle relaxed and Bellinda was able to achieve a small amount of penetration. Which must have been perfect. Because a jet of warm fluid sprayed over her chin as Akira keened loudly, before her legs collapsed from under her. With Akira flat on her stomach, Bellinda ground her thumb into her g-spot. Akira gasped and kicked uselessly at the intense sensation as the continued feeling of being full, while her clit was being rubbed. But Bellinda slowed as Akira came down from her happy place. With a final firm stroke of Akira's clit, Bellinda pulled her hand free and Akira rolled onto her back. Bellinda bit her lip as Akira took her hand and gently sucked her thumb clean. It sent a surge of possessiveness through her for the small woman, and leaned down to claim her lips.

They cuddled for a few minutes as Akira rested. Bellinda just held onto the small woman who made her feel things she hadn't felt before. While Akira clung to the woman who made her feel alive.

"Bell?"

"Yeah honey?"

"I love you."

Bellinda smiled and collected another kiss from the small woman. "I love you too honey."

"Would... You sit on my face?"

Bellinda looked down at the small woman in her arms. The expression on her face was similar to the cat that got the cream. "You sure?" Bellinda asked with a smirk.

Akira nodded quickly, while blushing furiously. "I want you to cum on my face."

Bellinda groaned and sat up as Akira scooted to the middle of the bed. Throwing her leg over the small woman, Bellinda knee walked up until she was in position. Before she could ask if Akira was ready, the small woman was already pulling her down. As Bellinda's pussy came in contact with Akira's mouth, she felt the small woman's tongue invade her.

"Oh honey!" Bellinda gasped. "You feel so good!"

Akira moaned, making Bellinda bite her lip. But Akira tightened her grip. Licking upward in a few long strokes, Akira found her clit and attached herself. Bellinda gasped before grinning as she felt Akira circling her asshole with her own thumb.

"Honey, if you do that, I'll squirt," Bellinda sighed, grinding her pussy against Akira's chin.

Akira seemed to pause, before shifting up and massaging her opening with her thumb instead. Bellinda was slightly disappointed at the change, but didn't blame the small woman. Right up until, Akira then used her freshly lubricated thumb to push firmly into Bellinda's ass.

"Oh fuck, Akira HONEY!" Bellinda squealed.