T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 05

Story Info
Problems in the first heat!
7.1k words
4.81
9.7k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ask and ye shall receive!

So as overwhelmingly requested, let's lengthen this out a little. Now, if you missed Part 4, I posted it under Lesbian Sex, so go back and read that one first. This is labelled Part 5, but it's chapters 5 AND 6 in one. If this is a better length, let me know! If not, let me know anyway! I love hearing from you all!

Enjoy!

Monty

***

Chapter Five

Akira was warm. So very warm. Cracking her eyes open, she smiled at Bellinda's drooling face. The larger woman, hair mussed, saliva on her pillow, was still the most beautiful thing Akira had ever seen. What she could do with that mouth of hers though... Akira squirmed slightly, rubbing her thighs together, feeling the slick wetness already building. And then she got an idea and smiled. She could barely contain her giggles, as she slowly slipped free of Bellinda's arms. Standing, Akira stretched slightly, before reaching for Bellinda's phone on the side table. Lighting up the screen, she saw it was still quite early. Bellinda's alarm wouldn't be going off for another fifteen minutes. Glancing back at her tall, dark skinned beauty, Akira smiled.

Slowly pulling the blanket away, Akira bit her lip, staring at Bellinda as she came exposed. She had no idea why she felt the way she did about her. Nobody had caught her eye before and nobody had bothered with her. And now, here was of all things a woman. And Akira wanted her. Her shyness put aside as Akira gently rolled Bellinda onto her back. Bellinda murmured softly and took a deep breath before settling. But with the large woman on her back, Akira got a glimpse of her prize.

Bellinda was perfectly smooth. Her mons was bare and her labia pouted cutely. Akira got a sudden bout of nervousness, thinking about what she was going to do. But she steeled herself, knowing how good it had felt for her and leaned in. Stradling Bellinda's leg, she gently pushed the other to the side, giving her more room. With Bellinda's legs open slightly, Akira could see Bellinda's inner labia. They extended out slightly and made Akira think they'd part nicely over her tongue. The thought made her giggle softly, but she got herself under control and leaned in. From this close, she took in Bellinda's scent. Her skin always smells slightly sweet, with a dash of her body wash from the shower. But this close to her soft, inviting pussy, Akira could smell womanly musk. Pressing her lips to Bellinda's mons, Akira kissed her softly. Then pressed another kiss a little lower. Bellinda twitched slightly, making Akira pause, but she continued pressing a few kisses over the larger woman's labia. At least as far as she could reach.

After a few kisses, Akira spotted a slight wetness forming and Akira could resist but to gently lick. Her tongue pressed between Bellinda's labia and she could identify a flavour similar to her own the night before. With a smiled, Akira made a second small lick, this time pushing her tongue deeper, tasting more of her. Then she made a long, slow lick upwards and over Bellinda's clit. What she wasn't expecting, was for Bellinda to be looking down, smiling at her.

"Good morning honey. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Akira froze, like a deer in the headlights... Or... More like a young woman with her tongue on your clit. Pulling her tongue away, Akira blushed furiously. "Umm... I'm sorry."

"What on earth are you sorry for?" Bellina giggled. "Do you know how fantastic it is, to wake up to someone going down on you?"

Akira blushed even more furiously as she lowered her head. But as she did so, she ran her tongue over Bellinda's clit again. This time Bellinda moaned softly and wriggled her legs, open. Akira hid her face behind the curtain of her black hair, while she gently lapped at Bellinda's clit. She froze for a moment, feeling Bellinda's fingers run through her hair.

"Keep going honey. You make me feel so good."

Akira nodded, continuing to pleasure the woman of her dreams. She tried to emulate all the things Bellinda had done to her the night before. So reaching up with one hand, Akira gently parted Bellinda's labia, completely exposing her clitoris. Running her tongue around the sensitive nub, Akira grinned as Bellinda lightly bucked her hips in response. Then without warning, Akira leaned in and took her clit between her lips and slowly started to suck on it.

"Oh, honey!" Bellinda groaned, shaking slightly. "Put your fingers inside me, please?"

Akira nodded without thinking. The motion of the gentle tugs on Bellinda's clit made her moan, but Akira moved her hand lower. Feeling the entrance to her vagina, Akira moaned, feeling the slickness to it. Without a second thought, Akira slid two fingers inside her. Rolling them around, feeling Bellinda's muscles clench softly. With her mouth firmly holding her clit, Akira gently rocked her wrist up and down, making a 'come hither' motion.

"Akira! Honey! Don't stop!"

Akira closed her eyes and moaned softly, knowing what Bellinda was about to go through. She felt tingles herself and pushed her free hand between her legs, firmly rubbing around her own clit. The feeling of her fingers running over her clit, shot sparks of pleasure through Akira's body. She let out a series of small moans, right into Bellinda's clit, still firmly between her lips. She felt a tight ring of muscle close suddenly over her fingers, gripping and releasing as Bellinda's fingers gripped Akira's hair firmly in place. Akira moaned in delight, that she'd made Bellinda orgasm, even as she rubbed her own clit, driving herself towards her own end. What she wasn't expecting though, was the sharp, but surprisingly pleasurable pain of Bellinda pulling her head away. Akira snapped open her eyes, only to see a firm glare in Bellinda's eyes.

Before she could respond to what she thought was something she had done wrong, Bellinda was moving. She forced Akira back, pushing her flat on her back. But Bellinda didn't stop there. Akira squealed as Bellinda lifted her ass off the bed, folding her over. Akira found herself balanced on her shoulders, with her knees hanging either side of her head. Bellinda was pressed up against her ass, with an arm supporting her around her middle. The look in the larger woman's eyes made Akira shiver in equal terror and lust.

"Bellinda?" Akira squeaked softly.

The large woman didn't respond. She slid her free hand around Akira's waist and raised it around to touch her mons. But she didn't stop there. Pushing her fingers between Akira's labia, she gently pinched the small woman's clit between her thumb and forefinger.

"Your turn, honey," Bellinda purred.

Akira squeaked as she felt the pressure on her clit increase. But she let out a loud gasp as Bellinda gently moved her fingers up and down, jerking her tiny clit between Bellinda's fingers. Her small legs, kicked uselessly in the air as Akira bodily twitched under this new sensation.

"Is that good?" Bellinda asked softly.

Akira gasped and nodded her head, "So good!"

"Do you want to cum?"

"Please?"

Akira flinched as she felt Bellinda's tongue swirl over her asshole. But the moment it registered, Akira felt so dirty and slutty at the same time, she fell off the bus and slammed right into an orgasm of her own. Her body tried to writhe and shake as she had the evening before. But with herself curled into position and held by Bellinda all she could do was lightly kick her legs. The whole time, Bellinda continued stroking her clit, milking her pleasure ever higher. So it was quite a surprise when a jet of warm fluid sprayed, soaking the two of them.

***

Akira was leaning her head against the window of Bellinda's car. After the incident, where she'd pee'd over the two of them, she'd quickly showered and dressed, before making breakfast for the two of them. They were making their way back to Akira's shed to meet with Paul and the others. It was a little before six in the morning and the sun was just peeking over the tops of nearby trees.

"Hey, you okay? You've... Been quiet."

Akira frowned and blushed. "I'm sorry I pee'd on you."

Bellinda reached over and grabbed Akira's hand, giving it a quick tug, so Akira would face her. "Did it feel good?" Akira bit her lip and nodded her head. "So you didn't just pee, you came so hard, you squirted then?"

Akira blinked, "Umm."

"Honey, I'm not mad," Bellina grinned, while she drove. "It was probably the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Just... Next time it happens, I'd like to cuddle after. Okay?"

Akira blinked as tears formed in her eyes and nodded her head. "Okay." She looked over at the woman sitting beside her and choked back a sob of relief. She'd been terrified that Bellinda would be upset, and hearing that it was something the large woman had enjoyed. "Bell?"

Bellinda smiled, widely, "Yeah honey?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you."

Bellinda hit the indicator and pulled over in an instant. Putting her car in park, she reached across and hit the release on Akira's seatbelt, before grabbing the small, terrified woman and dragging her across the cabin. Akira found herself pulled onto Bellinda's lap, with the large woman kissing her fiercely.

Meanwhile, a pair of eyes stared at the car from the inside of a dark room. Sato had awoken to Paul's old truck pulling into the drive. She knew what he was doing. She also knew that Akira wouldn't be far behind. But seeing her daughter kissing that animal in front of the house made her seethe with anger. She hadn't been sure sabotage was the right thing to do. But if it ended the tournament early, she could make excuses to keep them apart.

As her ungrateful daughter finally extracted herself from that beast of a woman, she got out of the car and headed into the yard. Moving through the house, Sato watched her greet Paul and two other young women with hugs. Sato grit her teeth with frustration, but she had to play nice. So after quickly checking herself in a mirror, to ensure she was properly dressed, Sato stepped out into the yard.

"Akira!" She called, striding out into the yard.

Akira heard her mother's voice and froze. She made a quick glance to Bellinda and saw her staring right back. With the knowledge that the woman she was falling in love with, stood beside her, Akira turned to face her mother. "Good morning."

Sato stopped, an arms length from her daughter and opened her arms for a hug. Akira blinked in confusion, but stepped forward, accepting the embrace without fully understanding it.

"I'm sorry daughter. I was not acting my best. Would you like to come inside and get a proper change of clothes?"

Akira frowned for a moment, before stepping back and glancing down at how she was dressed. Like the day before, she was wearing Bellinda's clothing. Though at least today she had underwear. The shirt she wore was belted in the middle. Bellinda said she looked cute, but Akira knew her mother wouldn't approve.

"Paul, do you need me?"

The old man shook his head as he supervised Mel hitching the trailer to his truck. "Go take care of yourself, we'll be ready to leave in ten minutes."

Akira nodded, before holding out her hand to Bellinda. Bellinda was slightly surprised by the action, and together they missed the furious flash of emotion that vanished from Sato's face as soon as it appeared. But hand in hand, Akira followed her strangely pleasant mother inside the house.

"This is lovely," Bellinda said softly as they stepped inside.

"Yes, it cost a small fortune, so please don't touch anything," Sato said quickly.

"Mumma," Akira sighed. "Bellinda is a guest."

Sato sighed, "Yes daughter. Head on up to your room and get ready. I'd like to speak with Bellinda."

Akira gave Bellinda's hand a small tug, and as she leaned down, Akira pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. Blushing, Akira then scampered towards her bedroom. It had been a little while since she'd seen the inside of her room and before she knew it, she started packing. Grabbing her old school bag, Akira threw in a bunch of clothing and underwear. She also grabbed her phone that was sitting on her bed, the charger, her favourite teddy and her toiletries.

Back in the living room, Bellinda smiled softly at the retreating form of Akira. But the smile dropped from her face as she caught Sato's eye.

"Don't get used to it slut. Akira will be home before you know it. Once this tournament is over, you'll have nothing to do with her. Do you understand me?"

Bellinda blinked at the small woman before her. She wasn't quite as small as Akira, but certainly smaller than herself. "What have I done to make you hate me?"

"I don't hate you," Sato laughed darkly. "You simply disgust me. Why my daughter chooses to associate with the likes of you, I have no idea. But I will end it. So don't get comfortable."

Bellinda took a half step back, "I have no idea how someone like you, could raise someone as wonderful as your daughter."

Shaking her head, Bellinda was about to turn and leave, before hurried footsteps brought Akira back into the room. Bellinda smiled despite the situation, seeing she was still dressed as she was. But over her shoulder was a well stuffed backpack.

"Ready!" Akira smiled. "Mother, I'll see you later. Thank you for allowing me to collect my belongings."

Sato gaped widely, as her daughter grabbed Bellinda's hand and hauled the large woman from the room. Only alone did she swear darkly to herself. She glared as Paul started his old truck and pulled that old tank from the shed. With the tank clear, her ungrateful daughter closed and locked the shed, before following that beast out to her car. With a curse, Sato switched on the tv and flicked to the channel that provided the live footage of the tournament. As a last thought, she hit the record button. It may be necessary to show Akira just how spectacular a failure the tournament was. Just in case she ever needed to be reminded of her place in the world.

***

This time as they drove, Akira could tell something was wrong with Bellinda. But try as she might, she couldn't get her to say what was wrong. But at the same time, Bellinda held her hand, tightly in her own. The dynamic was strange and Akira wasn't sure what to make of it. But Akira had an idea.

A few minutes later, they pulled up out the front of the same large building where they had registered days earlier. Seeing the tank on the trailer, a man in an orange vest came out and spoke to Paul, directing him around the building. Mel and Ceejay followed behind, with Bellinda and Akira in the rear. Paul seemed to know where he was going, as he drove skillfully around the building to a large parking area in the back. There seemed to be areas set up, specifically for drop offs for the tanks and Paul pulled into one of these spaces. Akira smiled, seeing all the vehicles. There were twenty-four tanks in this stage of the tournament and most had arrived already. She could see Cromwell's, Crusaders, Stuarts a few Panzers and even another T-34. There was also an Italian Fiat-Ansaldo M15/42 with a young woman sitting on top.

"She did it after all," Bellina sighed. "Stupid."

Akira watched as the young woman glared at them from across the lot. Parking beside Mel and Ceejay in the competitor spaces, they got out and went to join Paul by the truck. He was in the process of lowering the ramps. Ceejay started climbing up into the tank, while Mel moved to help Paul.

"So, this is the Henry," Stephanie called, coming up to them. "Think this old rust bucket still has what it takes?"

Akira frowned and looked from Henry to the M15/42, "Larger main gun, higher top speed, better maneuverability, faster turret rotation and we have sloped armour."

Stephanie blinked twice, before frowning, "Oh shut up, bitch! You know what I mean!"

Bellinda shook her head, "Go away Stephanie."

The tall blonde glared for a moment, before turning on her heel and storming back towards the tank she came from. As she walked, a young man met up with her, giving her a slap on the ass as he went.

"And that's why we refused her deal outright," Bellinda sighed.

"I feel bad for her," Akira said.

Bellinda nodded, "So do I."

The two of them headed inside to the registration area as Henry was driven down off the trailer and parked with the other tanks. Inside, Bellinda let the desk know they'd arrived and she was promptly directed to the loading bay. Here, she was supplied with an industrial trolley, stacked with crates of ammunition. Bellinda was about to sign, when Akira stopped her.

"We only need fifty," she said softly.

"1942 T-34. Takes one-hundred shells," the man at the loading dock frowned.

Akira nodded as Bellinda looked confused. "Yes, but we won't fire one-hundred shots in this battle. Having extra ammunition just makes a bigger target."

The man shrugged and brought over a second trolley. With Akira and Bellinda's help, they unloaded half the shells, before signing and pushing the trolley outside. Pushing across the parking lot, they attracted a few looks from some of the competition for the small amount of ammunition. But they ignored the stares and made their way to the Henry. Paul saw them coming and while surprised, immediately grinned.

"Less of a target," he chuckled, earning a grin from Akira.

They formed a line to load the tank. Paul took a shell out of the crate, before handing it to Ceejay. Ceejay was perched on Henry's track and handed it to Mel. Mel, in turn passed it to Akira, standing on her seat with her torso hanging out of the hatch. She then lowered it to Bellinda who was storing it on the floor of the tank. There was room in the turret, but it was the softer target and leaving it mostly empty made it safer. Between the five of them, it was over quickly. A handful of shells were in the turret in easy reach, but the rest were stored safely below where it was harder to hit. Akira paused as Mel and Ceejay hopped down and gave Paul a hand with the cart, before taking a deep breath. Sliding down into the tank, Akira closed the hatch and locked it shut.

"Akira?"

The small woman turned to her larger lover and practically crawled into her arms within the confined space. They held each other for a few moments, before Akira pulled away and kissed her, reinforcing her desire.

But as she pulled away, she saw that same conflict in Bellinda's eyes. "What's wrong?"

Bellinda sighed, "Nothing honey. It's fine."

Akira shook her head, and kissed her again. "For the first time in my life, I'm comfortable with someone. So you're not getting out of this."

Bellinda sighed and gave Akira a firm squeeze. "It's your mother. She said things while you packed."

Akira frowned, "What kind of things?"

Bellinda bit her lip nervously. She didn't fully understand Akira's relationship with her mother. But... "She said that after the Tournament, she'd make you come home and I'd never see you again. Then she said I disgust her and she doesn't understand why you'd associate with me."

Akira's blood went ice cold at those words... She almost didn't believe it, but she'd been on the receiving end of her mother's ire before. And that was the sort of thing she'd come to expect from a disagreement. She just didn't think her mother would say something like that to a guest.

"I need a job," Akira said, squeezing Bellinda firmly in her arms.

Bellinda chuckled softly, "I was going to ask about that. What do you want a job for?"

"Momma never let me get one. She always said if I earned too much, I'd put off man and never find a husband." Bellinda froze and frowned, not knowing how to respond. "But I want one now. So I don't have to live by her rules any more. I..." Tears started rolling down Akira's cheeks. "I don't want you to leave!"

"Oh honey!" Bellinda said, tightening her grip on the small woman in her arms. "I'm not going anywhere!"