T-34's Rule and Boys Drool! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens now?" Akira asked softly.

Bellinda smiled and there was a small, audible, 'click.'

Akira flinched as the device vibrated against her clit. It was firm, but gentle. Bellinda cupped her chin. "Is this okay?"

Akira took a deep breath and nodded. Truth be told, she felt wonderful. Glancing down, she could see Bellinda's pussy pressed up against the other side of the device. Akira smiled, knowing Bellinda was feeling this just as she was.

"It's good."

"Good," Bellinda smiled and pulled the smaller woman closer.

Akira took hold of Bellinda's hips as Belllinda kissed her passionately. Their tongues danced in each others mouths for a few moments before Bellinda pulled away. Akira stared up at the larger woman's lust filled expression, right before Bellinda leaned in and licked the side of her face.

"Yummy," Bellinda purred.

Akira blushed, but Bellinda wasn't about to stop. Gentle licks, turned into sucking kisses. With Bellinda's mouth nuzzling the side of her neck, Akira was going out of her mind. The wand was buzzing away happily on her pussy, but it shifted slightly. Reaching to grab the handle, she shifted it and accidentally thumbed a dial on the side. In an instant, the vibrations doubled, then tripled. Akira yelped at the sudden increase in vibrations as Bellinda grabbed her tightly.

"Oh god, Akira!" Bellinda yelled.

Akira whimpered as Bellinda's legs wrapped around her hips. The larger woman humped against the wand, driving it even harder against Akira's sensitive clit. In no time at all, did she join Bellinda in her orgasm. Helpless to escape the overwhelming sensation of the device between them, Akira was forced to endure their orgasms together. With Bellinda grinding the device into Akira, Akira shook and trembled, rubbing it quickly back in return. Their combined stimulation towards one another built into a second, larger orgasm for each of them. So it was completely unexpected for Bellinda to pull the device out from between them.

Akira shuddered, then yelped as Bellinda shoved her flat on her back. Then she felt it. Bellinda's gorgeous, soft, wet pussy. And it was pressed against her own.

"Rock your hips," Bellinda groaned.

Akira did as she was told, and started rocking. In turn, Bellinda rocked her own and the two of them gasped at the sensation of their vagina's rubbing together. The sensation, while not as intense, was far more intimate. Akira could see the blatant desire in Bellinda's face. Bellinda could see unadulterated, innocent, love and shock plastered across Akira's face.

"Cum for me honey," Bellinda crooned softly. "Cum for me."

Akira shuddered and felt a second jet of hot liquid spray between them. It took her a moment to realize that Bellinda had squirted on her and Akira, seeing Bellinda's eyes rolling, started cumming for the third time. Gripping Bellinda's leg and pinning it against her chest, she thrust her hips back and forth, frantically rubbing herself.

"AKIRA!"

Her small body gave up. Shuddering in bliss, she felt herself squirt, spraying out over Bellinda's body as she trembled and came hard. Her sporadic movements served to enhance each other's pleasure and Bellinda was left reeling at the sensations she had felt. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed Akira and hauled the smaller woman up to lay in her arms.

Akira was exhausted and breathing heavily as she settled on those mountainous pillows that were her favourite happy place. She heard Bellinda mumble something, but couldn't make out the words for a few moments.

"Akira honey?"

"Mmm?"

Bellinda smirked and pulled her just that little bit tighter. "I was just asking if you were okay?"

Akira smiled and felt the butterflies in her stomach again. Bellinda made her feel safe in all ways. Sharing their pleasure like this was an experience on its own. Looking up at the goddess of her dreams she smiled.

"It was... Purrrfect."

Bellinda snorted out a laugh and Akira joined a moment later as they cuddled.

"C'mon. We better get that out, go for a shower and... Maybe change the sheets."

Akira blushed and nodded her head slightly. "So, you liked me, dressed this way?"

Bellinda paused and took Akira under the arms. Hauling her up so they laid nose to nose, staring at one another. "Listen to me when I tell you this, please." Akira nodded slowly. "I. Love. You. You have no obligation to go out and buy nice things to dress yourself up just to get my motor running."

"But-"

"Don't interrupt!" Bellinda licked the end of Akira's nose making her frown and rub it on the inside of her arm. "You do NOT need to go to this extent for me," Bellinda repeated. "But if this is the kind of thing that turns you on, then understand that if you DO decide to dress yourself up. I WILL take every liberty that I can with you, as often as I can, until you're a little puddle of girl squirt. Got me?"

Akira blushed and nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Now, the important thing. The lingerie, the makeup, the plug, the wand, all of it. Is there anything you would change, anything you want improved, or to do more or less of next time?"

Akira thought for a moment and blushed. "I... I really liked when you played with my tail."

"The plug in general, or the bit where I was pulling it out and letting it slide back in."

Akira shuddered at the memory of the sensation and nodded her head. "When you were pulling on it."

"Ever used a dildo?"

Akira shook her head.

"Wait, you know what a dildo is, right?"

Akira sighed and nodded her head, "I know that one."

Bellinda nodded, "Good. Well, would you want to include dildo's in the future?"

Akira thought about how good it felt being stimulated internally, then externally with the wand and bit her lip. "Can we get one that vibrates like the wand does?"

"Of course we can," Bellinda smiled, thinking about the large purple one in the drawer beside where she kept her want. "I might have to get you a smaller one though. Mine's a little big."

Akira looked down at herself for a moment and nodded. "It doesn't bother-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, or I'm going to sit on you and use the wand on you until you beg me to stop."

Akira blushed and nodded her head. "I love you."

Bellinda smiled and stroked Akira's hair behind her ear to expose more of her face. "I love you too honey. You've slotted into my life like nobody and no thing ever has before."

Akira was warm. So very warm.

12