All Comments on 'T And The Internet'

by N2TsAss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Snice Spousal Erotica

How nice - how unusual - how welcome - Thanks Author for the marital respect!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect Wife

You're a very lucky guy! T sounds like the kind of lady every man wants, a horny slut you can take home to mom!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sounds nice

For the male half of your story; sounds like home. I am 75 and due to prostate cancer and radiation treatment have not have a spontaneous hard on for over 5 years.

I still manage to jack off a couple of times a week. Sometimes with my flacid old cock waving in the breeze and sometimes with the help of a vacuum pump and a cock ring.

I join the others in congratulating both you and the lady you describe in enjoying the ideal life.

Thanks for sharing.

football_studfootball_studover 16 years ago
Wow you are one lucky man

Man you are one lucky man. I wish I had a girlfriend like your wife. Please fuck her hard for me

Matty_WalterMatty_Walteralmost 16 years ago
lucky

I'm not sure who's luckier, you or T. You have the best situation imaginable.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Could

I guess things could be worse with such a.horny wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN2TsAss@N2TsAss
179 Followers
For those of you that would like to see some pix of T to go along with the stories.....we've copied some links below. The first two are to T's threads on PicHunter and the second two are to the the areas where they store all the pix...some just T and some of T in ACTION!! At l...