T-Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched pleasure and relief flash across his face as I began to rub his cock. He sighed and then let out a small moan as I tightened my grip and rubbed harder. I was enjoying watching his reactions as I played with him.

After about thirty seconds Luca reached down and hastily undid his belt. I removed my hand from his lap as he unsnapped and unzipped his pants. Lifting his butt up off the bed he hooked his fingers in the waistband of his jeans and underwear and in one motion pulled them both down to his knees. His hard cock slapped audibly against his stomach.

"Feel better?" I asked rhetorically as I watched a look of relief flash across his face.

"Much better," he answered with a smile.

I looked down at his hard cock. It looked to be about six inches long and fairly average in girth. His pubic hair was short and neat and his balls hung down underneath. It was a decent looking dick even if Jamie would have been disappointed that he wasn't hung.

I immediately reached over and took it in my hand. It was hot to the touch and he moaned audibly as I caressed it. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and stroked it gently, feeling the way his skin slid up and down. It felt a little different than the one I had touched in college but basically the same.

As I stroked him I could see in his face and body language how much I was turning him on. He leaned over and began kissing my neck, his hands continuing to roam my upper body. My own cock was straining in my panties, unable to get fully hard. I thought about reaching down and freeing myself but then I felt his hand on top on mine.

I stopped.

"Do you want to suck it?" Luca asked quietly.

I had had that question in the back of my mind ever since I started touching him. Things had been progressing quickly and a blow job seemed like the next logical step. But I wasn't sure about it. I had never sucked a dick before.

So far I was really enjoying myself. From the kissing to his touching to my hand job, everything was fun and it was massively turning me on. Perhaps if I had been sober or if I hadn't been so horny I would have felt different but I suddenly realized that I wanted to try it.

"Yeah," I said.

He smiled widely at me as he reached down and pushed his pants and underwear to the floor. Kicking them off he spread his legs. As I looked down at his hard cock laying against his stomach I was amazed that I was about to put it in my mouth. What a night it was turning out to be.

I slid off the bed onto the floor. On my knees I moved around until I was in front of him. Tucking my hair back behind my ears I took his dick back in my hand and stroked it a few times. I unconsciously licked my lips before I brought my head down and opened my mouth.

I heard Luca gasp as my lips closed around the head of his cock. Sliding my mouth forward I slowly took a few more inches of his dick inside. I still had another inch to go when I felt it hit my throat and I stopped.

As I slid my mouth back up I thought about how it tasted. It wasn't bad. He tasted clean and his natural scent was pleasant in my nose. So far no regrets.

As I started slowly bobbing on his cock Luca moaned softly. "Oh shit, so good," he breathed.

Once again I felt his hands on my body as he rubbed my back and shoulders. He unfastened my bra and I let it fall to the floor. I worried briefly about looking too much like a guy without it but my fears were put to rest when Luca immediately reached around and began playing with my nipples. They had always been sensitive and the direct stimulation of them made me moan around his cock.

As I continued my oral service I did my best to pay attention to what was turning Luca on the most. When he moaned or mumbled encouragement I knew I was doing it right. I looked up to see him smiling down at me lustily as I made involuntary slurping sounds on his dick. I couldn't believe that I was actually enjoying myself.

Luca leaned over me and moved his hands down to my skirt. I froze as he gently lifted it up, exposing my ass. He ran his hands over my butt cheeks then gave them a playful squeeze. I worried he would go for my hole but he didn't, he just kept rubbing my body so I went back to focusing on his cock.

I could feel my trapped cock begging for attention. Between Luca fondling me and how turned on I was sucking him I felt my cock straining. Knowing that I had to do something about it I reached back and quickly slid my panties down. My half hard cock jumped out and I sighed with relief.

A few seconds later I felt something touch my now fully exposed asshole. Luca must have interpreted me pulling down my panties as an invitation. Thankfully he didn't try to push his finger into me, he just began to lightly rub it.

I gasped but with his cock in my mouth it came out closer to a moan. Luca was rubbing his finger in a small circle directly on my hole, stimulating me in a way no one ever had before. It felt fantastic. Moaning for real now I doubled my efforts on his cock.

As I continued sucking and he continued rubbing me I began to think about where this was going. It seems to be leading to sex but did it have to? Did I want it to?

I thought about all the times Jamie told me about having anal sex. Jamie seemed to love it. Could I like it too? I couldn't deny that I was curious.

I felt Luca's other hand under my chin. He was apply pressure to get me to look up at him. So I did.

"Are you ready to have sex?" He asked directly.

I took my mouth off his cock with a soft pop. I couldn't believe that I already knew what my answer was going to be. How could I have thought of myself as straight for all those years when it happened so quickly?

"Yeah," I said. I tried to keep the nervousness out of my voice. "But can you just..." I trailed off because I wasn't sure how to tell him to be gentle.

He gave me a small smile. "Start slow?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. That fact that he seemed to know what I wanted reassured me.

"Of course," he said reassuringly.

I stood up next to the bed. As Luca did too I unfastened the skirt from around my waist. Sliding my panties down I had a moment of insecurity and I turned my body slightly to hide my hard cock. If Luca noticed he didn't say anything about it.

With his hard, wet cock standing straight out from his body Luca watched me climb onto the bed. I looked back over my shoulder as he bent down and started going through the pockets of his jeans. Finding what he was looking for he stood up. He had a number of small packets in his hands.

When he saw me looking at him he gave a small laugh. "Nico gave me this stuff." He held them up so that I could see that it was two condoms and two small packet of lube. "At the time I thought it was a joke but here we are."

I smiled. He wasn't the only one surprised to be here. I didn't really know what to do so I just stayed on all fours as Luca dropped one of the condoms and a packet of lube back down onto his jeans. He then climbed up on the bed behind me.

He looked at my butt and then smiled at me. "You have a really nice ass," he said.

I laughed. "Thanks," I said disbelievingly.

"No really," he said as he ran his hands all over my backside. "I love skinny butts." He even brought his mouth down and gave one of my butt cheeks a quick kiss.

I laughed again.

He ripped open the packet of lube in his hand. Squeezing out a little bit onto the tips of his fingers he gently brought them to my hole. Repeating the motion from earlier he started by just rubbing on it. After I was comfortable he slowly pushed the tip of his finger into me.

It felt strange. Not necessarily bad but weird. As he slowly pushed it in up to the first knuckle and then pulled it back out a few times I let out a small moan. Was that a small jolt of pleasure I felt? He began pushing more of his finger into me but kept doing it slow.

"You're tight," he said behind me.

I breathed out and then looked back over my shoulder at him. I didn't want to tell him I had never had anything in my ass before so I said, "it's been awhile."

He smiled. He kept fingering me, gradually increasing the pace. What had started as a weird feeling was increasingly giving me pleasure. His gentle but insistent penetration seemed to be stimulating something deep inside me. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before and I began to moan.

He added a second finger. Like the first finger he was gentle at first and gave me time to get used to it. By the time he was pushing it in and out I was moaning again. I guess Jamie was right that something in there could feel good.

He stopped with his two fingers in my ass. "Are you ready?" He asked.

I looked back over my shoulder. I smiled. "Yeah."

He smiled back and then removed his fingers from my ass. Getting up on his knees behind me he ripped open the condom packet and rolled it onto his hard dick. Slathering lube on it he stroked his cock a few times. Then he moved into position.

I immediately tensed up when I felt the head of his cock touch my hole. Remembering what Jamie had told me about having anal sex I did my best to relax my muscles. Taking deeper breaths I willed myself into a more relaxed state.

Luca slowly pushed his cock forward. The pressure on my hole keep increasing until I finally felt the head of his cock slip into me. I gasped and Luca moaned as it went in. My first reaction was to tell him to take it out but based on what happened with his fingers I knew I just needed time to adjust.

Luca pushed forward slowly. Inch by inch he gradually fed his cock into my ass. Even after he warmed me up with fingers it still felt uncomfortable. Finally he got it all in and he stopped.

I felt my ass slowly adjusting to his cock. My muscles began to loosen and the uncomfortable feeling began to ebb away. Once I was relaxed enough I could focus on the feeling of his entire length inside me. I couldn't believe it but I liked it.

I looked back over my shoulder. I gave a small smile. "Thanks. I'm good now."

"Ok," he said.

He slowly withdrew his cock. I moaned. Then he slowly pushed it back in. I moaned again. His movements were slow and deliberate, giving me time to adjust and enjoy it. I thought straight guys weren't supposed to do it this way.

Luca began moving faster. He had taken hold of my hips and he began penetrating me with long, deep strokes. We both got louder as we moaned in unison and the sound of our naked flesh slapping together filled the room.

His cock in my ass felt so good. Jamie was totally right, with the right top anal sex was the best. In a lot of ways I was liking it more than when I was with a girl.

We fucked like that for a few minutes and then Luca stopped. I looked back at him.

"Do you want to turn over?" He asked.

"Sure," I said breathlessly.

When he slid his cock out of my ass I turned over and lay down on my back. As I spread my legs I was once again a little self-conscious. My hard cock was now on full display. I thought about covering it with my hand but I figured that would be weird.

Luca immediately put his body over mine. Reaching down he used one hand to find my hole while his other hand lined up his cock. In one smooth motion he moved his body forward and slid his cock back into me.

We both moaned softly and then he looked down at me. "Your ass feels so good."

I smiled and then I reached up and ran my fingers across his chest. "Your dick feels amazing too."

He leaned forward and kissed me. Putting his body on mine he began fucking me in the missionary position. I loved the kissing and this position also trapped my hard cock between us, stimulating it as he fucked me. It felt so good.

We made out while we fucked. With Luca's body on mine I could feel his heavier weight. That was new to me but I enjoyed it. I had never been the smaller person during sex but the dynamic was a turn on.

It only took a few minutes before I felt my orgasm approaching. I didn't usually cum that fast but something about anal sex was pushing all the right buttons for me. Pleasure was radiating through my body with every one of Luca's thrusts and I was riding the wave towards climax.

Luca suddenly moaned louder. "I'm getting close," he whispered.

"Me too," I said moaned back.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tighter. He began fucking me hard, really putting everything into it. The friction on my dick increased and I felt myself pass the point of no return.

"I'm coming," I whined with pleasure.

"Ugh," he moaned on top of me.

I felt my ass tighten around Luca's cock as the first shot of my cum sprayed between us. He must have felt my anal contraction because he let out an additional moan as he buried his cock as deep as it would go inside me. I felt his cock expand as more spurts of cum exited my cock.

It took awhile for both of us to finish. Once we did Luca slowly removed his spent cock from my ass with a wet plop. He collapsed next to me and we both lay back to catch our breath.

I glanced down to see my torso covered in cum. It pooled in my belly button and streaked down both sides of my smooth body. I didn't remember ever cumming that much before. It was impressive actually. Laying back I smiled.

After about a minute both of our breathing had returned to normal. From Jamie's stories I figured this was the part where Luca would want to leave. I didn't want to make it weird when he did so I figured I should get the ball rolling.

I scooted over to the side of the bed. As I sat up I tried not to spill any more of the cum on my body. I reached over and picked up a box of tissues from under my nightstand. Taking one out I began wiping myself down.

"Can I get some of those?" Luca asked behind me.

"Sure."

I turned and handed him a couple tissues. I watched as he carefully removed the condom from his limp cock, being careful not to spill anything out. Then he wiped his stomach and around his crotch, finishing with a wipe along his shaft. When he was done he looked over at me.

"What should I do with..." he started to say as he held up the full condom and wet tissues.

"I'll take them," I said with a smile.

I took them from him and wrapped it up in another tissue. After I finished wiping myself off with a few more tissues I put everything in the small trash can next to my bed. I wasn't totally clean but I figured I could shower after Luca left, if I didn't fall asleep first. I was suddenly very tired.

Luca was too as I saw him yawn. He smiled sleepily as he asked, "would it be ok if I stayed for a little bit?"

The surprise must have been clear on my face because he immediately said, "I can go though, it's no problem."

I shook my head. "No, it's ok," I said. Thankfully after I said it I realized I meant it. "You can stay."

He gave me another sleepy smile. "Cool."

I got out of bed and turned out the lamp. The room was suddenly dark, only faint light coming through the window. I climbed back in bed and lay down. I didn't really know if I should touch Luca or give him space so I just lay down close to him but facing away.

Luca immediately scooted towards me. Looping his arm over me he spooned me from behind. His warm, naked body felt good as it settled against me. I thought it might feel weird but once again I felt comfortable in the role of the little spoon.

Luca didn't say anything, we just lay together. In less than a minute I heard his breathing slow and deepen and I knew he was asleep. As I closed my eyes I marveled at my circumstances. Never in a million years did I think I'd end the night with a naked guy in my bed.

When I opened my eyes morning light was streaming in through the window. It took me a second to get my bearings as I slowly remembered the events of the previous night. I was laying on my side and I rolled slightly to look back over my shoulder. I saw Luca sleeping soundly next to me, his bare chest rising and falling as he breathed.

I couldn't believe he was still there. When I fell asleep I had assumed that he would leave sometime during the night. Since he was still there I didn't know what to do. Should I just wait for him to wake up? That could take a while and I had to pee.

I slowly and quietly scooted to the edge of the bed. Pulling the covers back I stealthily sat up. I once again looked back over my shoulder to make sure Luca was sleeping and then I stood up. Reaching down I picked up my purse off the floor.

As I silently made my way towards the bathroom wearing only long socks and a wig I realized that it was a little chilly. Stopping in front of my dresser I slowly opened the bottom drawer. Suddenly Luca began shifting on the bed. Without looking back I quickly reached into the drawer and grabbed a sweatshirt. I hurried to the bathroom and quietly shut the door behind me.

I immediately sat down on the toilet. When my business was done I pulled up my socks to cover my knees and then looked at myself in the mirror. My hair seemed surprisingly ok but my makeup was a mess. Washing my face I decided that I needed to at least reapply some makeup before Luca left. I didn't want to scare him.

It took about twenty minutes to apply my makeup. I hadn't done as good a job as Jamie but it was good enough. Then I turned and saw the sweatshirt I had grabbed. Damn. It was that old one I never wore.

I put it on. It was way too big for me which was why I never wore it. Looking at myself in the mirror I decided to try something. I stretched out the neck of the sweatshirt so that it went over one shoulder. That actually looked pretty good. Plus the bottom went down to my upper thighs hiding my dick.

I quietly opened the bathroom door. Peaking out I saw that Luca was awake. He was still in bed, leaning on one elbow and looking down at his phone. When he heard the door close behind me he glanced up. He smiled.

"Good morning," he said quietly.

"Good morning," I said back.

I looked at him. His hair was a little messier than last night but it seemed to work for him. The blanket covered him from the waist down and his naked upper body was on display. I was surprised to realize how attractive I found Luca to be.

"Hey," he said conversationally, "what was the name of that porn star you mentioned in the car last night? The one I didn't know."

"Oh, umm," I said as I thought about it. "Piper Perri? Jasmine Grey?"

"Jasmine Grey," he said immediately. "That's it."

He typed something into his phone. Using his finger to scroll down he said, "oh wow, she's super cute. You have good taste."

I smiled. "I guess so."

He looked me up and down. "You look cute this morning," he said matter-of-factly.

"Thanks," I said.

"Are you coming back to bed or is this the part where you kick me out?" He asked with a smile.

Once again I was surprised that he wanted to stay. I didn't have anywhere to be so I said I would get back in bed. As I pulled back the covers and climbed into bed Luca looked back at his phone. Clicking on something he turned his phone so I could see.

"I love her skinny body," he said. "She might even be skinnier than you."

I smiled. "Maybe." Being skinny as a guy had never been something people complimented me on.

He clicked his phone off. "So, you like girls too huh?"

"Yeah," I said. "Girls are hot."

Luca laughed. "Yes, they are. Have you been with a lot of girls?" He asked.

I hadn't really. I mean, I had had a couple girlfriends but I could still count my sexual partners on one hand. And that included Luca. "I've been with a few," I answered.

"Do you prefer guys?" He asked.

I thought about how to answer that. Before being with Luca I would have answered with a resounding no. But there was something about the sex we had. It was revelatory. "It depends," I answered diplomatically.

"Have you ever had a threesome with a guy and a girl?" Luca asked.