T-Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "You're just full of fun questions this morning," I said. "But no, I can't say I've ever had a threesome. How about you?"

He smiled. "Nope, me either. But I volunteer myself if you ever wanted to..."

I laughed again. "I'll keep you in mind," I said facetiously.

There was silence for a few seconds and then Luca said, "I don't really know the etiquette about this question so maybe I'll just ask and if it's rude you can tell me?" At a nod from me he asked, "How long ago did you transition?"

"Oh, umm," I stalled. "I wouldn't really say that I've transitioned."

"Really?" He said with surprise. "It seems so natural for you."

I shook my head with a small smile. "That's not true," I said.

"It is," Luca replied. "If I hadn't known what kind of bar I was in last night I wouldn't have known you were trans."

I studied his face to see if he was messing with me but from his demeanor it seemed that he was being genuine. I thought about myself briefly. Did I really come across as feminine? I didn't think I did but maybe I was just good at playing the part.

The more I thought about it the more I realized that I hadn't really acted that different after Jamie dressed me up. I had still been me, just in a wig and a skirt. And the fact that Luca was telling me that he would have thought I was a woman was shocking.

I did enjoy the way I looked when I was dressed up. It was fun to feel sexy for once in my life. And being the more passive person in bed was also nice. Perhaps it was a little more natural for me than I thought.

I looked over at Luca. "I take it last night was the first time you had ever been with someone who wasn't born a woman."

"Is it that obvious?" He asked.

"Yes," I said with a smile. After a few seconds I added, "you just seemed a little unsure about touching my dick is all."

He nodded. "Yeah, I was." After a pause he asked, "can I touch it now?"

I smiled. "Sure."

I pushed the covers down to my knees then I lifted up my sweatshirt. My limp, shaved cock sat there between my legs.

Luca looked at it curiously and then slowly reached for it. Using his fingers he gently took ahold of the shaft. His hands were a little cold and my cock twitched at his touch but he kept at it. He had a delicate touch.

"It's cute," he said.

I barked a laugh. "Cute?"

He looked up at my face. "Yeah. I mean, it's a dick obviously but it looks cute on you."

As he continued to play with me I felt my dick growing in his hand. It felt good.

"So how does it feel to touch a dick that isn't yours?" I asked playfully.

"Good," he said. He thought for a second. "It feels different than mine though."

"How so?" I asked.

"It feels softer. But then again your whole body feels soft so maybe that's just the way you feel."

"So your dick is rough?" I asked with a smile.

He laughed. "No, you know what I mean." He paused. "Actually, maybe I should check," he said as he reached his other hand under the covers. He looked to be touching his own dick.

"Well?" I asked playfully.

"Feels ok to me," he said. "Although I'd love a second opinion." He smiled at me as he pulled the sheet down exposing his half hard cock.

"Ooo, good one," I said.

I reached over and took his dick in my hand. I kneaded it between my fingers much like he was doing to me. It was warm and I could feel it responding to my touch. In no time it was hard like mine.

"Feels pretty soft to me," I said with a smile.

"Whew," he said dramatically. "That's a relief." After a pause he said, "although now that I think about it I'm not sure I should trust your opinion. Didn't you tell me last night that you don't rate LeBron?"

"Oh my God," I said as I rolled my eyes. "I said he wasn't..." I trailed off when I saw the look of mischief on his face.

"I'm just saying," Luca said. "If you don't know that LeBron is one of the two best players to ever play the game then yeah, maybe my dick isn't soft. Maybe it feels like sandpaper." He smirked at me.

I laughed at his ridiculousness. "Last night would have been pretty painful if it really felt like sandpaper," I said.

"Ooo," he said with a grimace. "Good point. Never mind."

There was a comfortable silence for a minute while we played with each other's hard cocks. His tugging and teasing was getting me turned on and feeling how hard he was only added to it. It reminded me of our sex the night before and how good it felt.

"So, speaking of last night," I said finally. "I just wanted to say thank you for taking it slow with me. You made it really enjoyable."

Luca smiled. "No problem. I know from my ex-girlfriend that anal can be painful if you're not warmed up enough so I was happy to take my time and make sure you enjoyed it."

I smiled. "Not a lot of hookups would feel that way."

"Yeah, well, I guess I'm not like most hookups." He paused and then said, "and speaking of hookups, do you wanna have sex again?"

"Yes," I answered immediately.

He started to sit up but I took my hand off his dick and put it on his chest. "It's ok," I said. "I'll get the condom."

He smiled at me as I scooted back towards the side of the bed and my hard dick slipped from his grasp. Getting off the bed the first thing I did was take my sweatshirt off. As I stood there in Jamie's long socks I searched for the condom Luca had dropped the night before. Finding it and the small packet of lube I turned back to the bed.

As I climbed back on I held the condom out towards him. Without reaching for it he just looked at the condom in my hand and smiled. "Do you want to put it on me?" Luca asked as he glanced down at his hard cock.

"Oh, umm, ok," I said.

I had put a condom on myself many times but I had never put one on someone else. As I looked down at his hard dick I was suddenly curious to try it. I ripped open the package and removed the condom. Gripping his hard cock by the base I brought the condom to the tip of his dick. Making sure it was facing the correct way I slowly unrolled it until his dick was completely covered.

Ripping the corner off the lube packet I squirted a little into my hand. Taking hold of his cock I rubbed up and down, coated it completely. Squirting a little more lube on my fingers I reached back and rubbed it on my asshole. I even pushed a little in with my index finger.

I looked up at him to see him watching me with a small smile. "I think I'll start on top," I said matter-of-factly.

"Sounds good," he said with excitement.

I threw one leg over his torso so I was straddling him. Backing up slightly I reached down and took hold of his slick member. Lining it up with my hole I began to slowly push back on it. It took a bit of shifting and a little more force but I finally felt the head of his cock penetrate me.

We both moaned. After a few seconds I realized that there was hardly any discomfort at all. I guess getting fucked the night before was good preparation. I slid my ass down some more. With slow movements and more moans I finally ended up with his cock fully impaled inside me.

I let out a deep breath. Looking down at Luca his face was a mix of lust and concentration.

"You're still so tight," he breathed.

I squeezed his dick with my ass muscles making us both moan. "Do you like it?" I asked playfully.

"Yes!" He said immediately. "It feels so good. How's it feel for you?"

"Good," I said. "Really good."

I slowly slid my ass up his cock then back down. Being able to control the speed of penetration was different from the previous night. I had really enjoyed being the more passive partner but I was enjoying this too. Maybe I just liked anal sex.

I bounced on his cock for a while. At first Luca had placed his hands on my thighs just above where the socks ended but then he took hold of my dick again. I loved the feeling of getting stimulated from both ends as he lightly stroked me in time to my movements. It was amazing.

After a few minutes Luca let go of my dick and sat up. Keeping his dick inside me our chests came together as his lips met mine. We kissed passionately, our tongues swirling and he brought his hands down to my butt. Getting a good grip he lifted my ass up and down on his cock.

He was stronger than I realized. As we fucked I ran my hands over his back, feeling his lean muscles flex. I had never found that kind of thing appealing before but there was something about Luca. I wanted him.

Luca began rocking me back and forth, letting his cock slide smoothly in and out of me. As the bed began to squeak beneath us I let out a moan. In this position I could feel the entire length of his member as we moved.

After a few minutes Luca slid me back and his cock slipped out of my ass. I gasped at the sudden emptiness but he quickly pushed it up and slid it back in. After another thirty second or so it slipped out again, this time causing us both to sigh with frustration.

"Maybe we should switch positions," I said.

He smiled at me. "Ok. Ladies choice."

I smiled back and climbed off his lap. Without thinking about it too much I got in the first position that came to mind. I was on all fours.

"Ooo, doggy," Luca said as he got on his knees behind me. "Good choice."

He lined up his cock with my hole and immediately pushed into me. I moaned at how deep he went with his first thrust, bottoming out inside me. Pulling back he wasted no time fucking me. With his hands on my hips he set a good pace.

Once again the bed was squeaking as I put my head down. Looking back between my legs I watched my hard cock bounce underneath me. I was amazed that I stayed hard while getting fucked and I enjoyed listening to it lightly slap against my stomach as he pounded me.

Luca slowly began to lean forward over me. I felt his body weight on my back and I let the momentum of his movement carry me forward. I ended up face down on the bed with him on top of me. I thought it might be uncomfortable to have all of his weight on my back but it wasn't.

Luca adjusted his body slightly and then resumed fucking me. In this position it felt like he was able to push even deeper into me. His strokes seemed more powerful and I was moaning louder than ever. It was like he was hitting a spot in me that had never been hit before.

After a few minutes Luca buried his cock in me as deep as it would go. For a second I thought he might be cumming but then he just started grinding it into me. I loved the feeling and I spread my legs, giving him even more access to my hole. Luca obliged by grinding even harder.

With my cock trapped underneath me I realized that this position was even more stimulating. As he ground his cock into me that pushed my cock into the bed, sending shivers of pleasure through me. After a minute or two I realized that if he kept that up he was going to make me cum.

I reached back and put my hand on his side. Squeezing lightly I got him to stop.

Luca immediately lifted his upper body up off me. "Is everything ok?" He asked with concern.

I pushed my hair back and looked over my shoulder at him with a smile. "Yes, much better than ok," I said breathlessly. "It's just that if you keep doing that it's gonna make me cum."

He smiled at me. "Want to turn over so we can cum together?"

I nodded as he slid his dick out of me. I shivered briefly at the feeling and then flipped over so that I was on my back. I spread my legs and Luca positioned himself between them, lifting and pushing my knees back. He lined his cock up with my hole and thrust.

The night before when we were in this position he had immediately put his chest to mine and started kissing me. This time he grabbed hold of my ankles and spread them wide. That opened up my hole to him and he took advantage, pushing his hard cock in and out of me.

I moaned with pleasure and I felt my hard cock bouncing on my stomach as Luca fucked me. Since it wasn't being directly stimulated anymore I expected the feelings of imminent orgasm to dissipate. But they didn't. The longer he fucked me the closer I got, even without touching myself.

Luca seems to sense that I was close because he let go of my ankles. Bringing one hand to my cock, he began to stroke it. That direct stimulation sent a jolt through my body, propelling me towards my climax. I didn't want to be the only one to get there though.

"Are you gonna cum too?" I asked eagerly.

He smiled. "Yeah, I'm getting close."

I nodded. I wasn't just close I was on the precipice. A few more pumps and I felt myself pass the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

He continued stroking me as cum shot out of my dick. I felt it spray across my chest as my whole body spasmed. Shot after shot streaked across my stomach until I practically collapsed. That was incredible.

I opened my eyes to see Luca above me. He was looking down at me with a big smile on his face.

"That was amazing," he said. "I've never seen anyone cum that hard before."

I laughed tiredly. "Yeah, that was a good one."

He slowly removed his hand from my dick. It was covered in cum but he didn't look too concerned about it. Then he gently slid his body back and his hard cock slipped out of me.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"Not yet," he said. He smiled and said, "you got there too fast for me."

"Oops," I said with a laugh. "So, how do you want to..." I trailed off.

He looked at me. "Can I cum on you?"

I looked down at my cum covered body. "Sure," I said.

He paused and then asked, "on your face?"

It took me a second to process that he wanted to give me a facial. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised since we both watched a lot of porn. In fact, it had always been a fantasy of mine to give a girl a facial. I never imagined being the one to take it though.

I smiled. "Alright, sure," I said. "Gimme that cumshot," I added playfully.

He smiled as he reached down and slipped the condom off his dick. He then threw a leg over me and straddled my chest. Using his hand that still had my cum on it he began stroking his dick a few inches from my face. He was looking down at me lustily while he did.

I watched him stroke it. His balls were tight to his body but they giggled with every pump. His cock was rock hard. I couldn't believe it but I was kind of looking forward to him cumming on me.

I reached up and fondled his balls. He twitched and moaned and then pumped his cock faster. I could see he was getting close and I opened my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and wiggled it back and forth.

"I'm gonna cum," Luca whined above me.

I looked up at his face and watched it contort in pleasure as I felt his balls contract. A split second later the first shot of his cum streaked across my face. It was hot to the touch and some of it went straight into my mouth. Keeping my tongue out and my mouth open I waited for the next one.

His second shot arched diagonally from my chin up to my forehead. The shot after that I felt on my nose. After that I lost track but by the end it seemed he had covered most of my face. It was surreal.

I looked up to see Luca looking down at me with a smile. "That's so hot," he said.

I laughed which made me swallow the cum in my mouth. It wasn't bad. "Better than Riley Reid?" I asked playfully.

"Well..." he said and then he trailed off. At my outraged expression he laughed and said, "I'm just kidding. Yes, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"It better be," I said with a smile.

"Can I get you some tissues?" He asked.

"Yeah."

Luca climbed off of me and grabbed some tissues from under the nightstand. Handing them to me he sat down on the edge of the bed while I wiped my face. I knew there was no way I was gonna get it all but that was ok. As soon as he left I was going to shower anyway.

Once I was cleaned up enough I looked over at him watching me. "Did you have fun?" I asked.

"So much fun," Luca said with a smile. "I'd love to do to again sometime. Can I get your number?"

"Ok," I said. I didn't think this would ever happen again but I figured it didn't hurt to give him my number.

He picked up his phone and unlocked it. I told him my phone number and he typed it into his phone. Seconds later I heard my phone buzz in my purse.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't give me a fake number," he said jokingly.

"I wouldn't dream of it," I said although the thought had crossed my mind.

He looked down at his clothes and then he stood up. "I guess I should head out," he said.

"Ok."

As he put his clothes back on I watched him. I was still in shock that we had had sex. Twice. But I was more shocked by how much I liked it. By the time he got his shirt on I was finally accepting reality.

Luca walked back over to the bed. "Thanks again," he said as he touched my hand. "I look forward to talking soon." Then he leaned over and gave me a kiss.

I smiled as he stood back up. "Ok, take care."

"You too."

He opened my bedroom door and then closed it behind him when he left. I heard the front door of my apartment open and shut and then I laid back on my bed. I closed my eyes. Was that some kind of weird dream? What just happened?

I lay there for about a minute and then I heard a light knocking at my bedroom door. At first I was really confused but then I realized who it was.

"Come in Jamie," I said as I sat up in bed.

I didn't attempt to cover myself as Jamie came in. Looking at the clothes strewn across the floor his eyes went wide when they fell on me. He just stared for a few seconds and then he got the biggest smile on his face that I had ever seen.

"You little slut," he said with a laugh.

I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Look at you, all covered in cum. And is it in your hair?" He gasped. "You let him cum on your face?"

I nodded.

He came forward and hugged me, ignoring the cum that got on his shirt. "I'm so proud of you," he whispered.

I was proud of myself too.