T-Girl Comes to Krakow Pt. 02

Story Info
T-Girl hires a local.
5.3k words
4.76
5.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers

T-girl comes to Krakow Pt. 02

Note: This story depicts acts of anal sex and golden showers between consenting male and female lovers. If these subjects are not to your taste, then click back on your browser. Please do not read it, get to the end, and provide rambling, incomprehensible and anonymous feedback, choked full of spelling and grammatical errors, telling me you did not like the topic of my story. Such action makes you look stupid.

"Can I come to Krakow with you?" Asked Teresa, lying back on the bed and rubbing my copious sperm over her massive, fake tits.

"Sure," I answered, flopping down on the bed, sweat pouring off me after the exertion of making love to this sexy T-girl.

While I had friends - academic colleagues - lined up for my Krakow visit for social interactions, I felt honoured that Teresa wanted to go with me to Poland's cultural capital. Little did I realise what she had pre-planned for this visit working on the assumption that I would agree to her joining me.

We made a complete mess of the hotel room with our depraved sexual antics, cocks limp but ready for recharge and another round of filth.

Next morning, we cleaned up as best we could, but the hotel owners would never let us back again. Luckily, they did not know my parents or me.

Several days later, we took a taxi to Leeds-Bradford airport and boarded a Ryan Air flight to Krakow after the few obligatory vodkas.

"It's a bit cramped!" Grumbled Teresa who filled out the middle seat next to me and some native Pole.

"Cattle class not to your taste?" I joked.

"I'm a snob, aren't I?"

"At times."

Teresa playfully slapped my arm as we prepared for take-off.

Once airborne and on our way, Teresa did all she could to maximise inflight purchases of booze and snacks despite the flight time being a little over two hours. Here was someone with an appetite to match mine.

Being my first time to Poland, I did not want to arrive too fucked up, but Teresa was not making it easy. However, her antics made for a short and entertaining flight, and not in an offensive way.

When we landed at Krakow airport, something weird happened. People clapped at their successful delivery. They clapped and clapped hard.

"What the fuck?" I wondered aloud, looking around me in wonderment.

Teresa snorted in derision before adding some comment about business class travel being more refined and such behaviour did not occur.

True, but so what?

There was something comical about this passengers clapping at arriving at their destination.

The train from the airport to downtown Krakow crawled along the tracks at something akin to walking speed, but it did not matter to me because I found the countryside fascinating. The hills, the foliage, the golden wheat ripening in the fields, and the old-time buildings had an immeasurable charm.

Then we arrived in Krakow.

Both Teresa and I gawped at the proud architecture, the wide streets and squares, the towers, all bathed in blazing late-spring sun. Such a contrast to the drab and dun colours of British cities!

It was also UEFA 2013. The place was packed with tourists from all corners of the world, which gave this honoured city a party atmosphere.

And everyone was in a partying mood.

Especially Teresa.

"Shouldn't we check-in?" I asked, after downing some lethally strong Polish beer in an outdoor café and looking cautiously at our suitcases.

Long amber shadows were descending on the ancient sandstone buildings as locals and tourists shambled along the paved streets, going home, or seeking their next discovery.

"Nah," Responded Teresa, browsing a drinks menu, "Live a little."

At that moment, she shanghaied a waiter, a cute little number with raven features, a svelte figure, and a massive chest (that made me drool), and ordered a rack of vodka, with six flavour varieties for an obscenely low price.

Oh, fuck!

I will not get out alive at this rate.

Several hours later, drunk beyond belief, I somehow managed to summon a superpower which enabled me to specify to the taxi driver where our hotel was situated and to repel his opportunistic grab for cash that he did not earn.

Sleep, for both of us, was urgent and welcome.

No sex.

We explored all the city has to offer on our first full day in Krakow interspersed with the consumption of insane amounts of cheap beer or vodka at every opportunity.

The city's carnival atmosphere was intoxicating, and Teresa and I experienced everything worth experiencing from culture to art to music, architecture, and history.

But then the conference intruded, and I had to attend because of my crucial speaking engagements.

That left Teresa to her own devices.

Three days of finance-related hot air from university eggheads with ego's the size of planets but whose actual achievements could be written on the back of a postage stamp with plenty of space for their inconsequential life stories.

Fuck! These egomaniacs frustrated me!

On the second day of the conference, after lunch, I went to a toilet cubicle offset from the conference hall and had a wank over some internet porn. Later that day after a couple of additionally boring lectures, I went back to my hotel room and fucked Teresa savagely and selfishly, ejaculating sperm deep inside her arsehole.

She approved.

The final day of the conference had stutteringly rolled around, after three days of what turned out to be an utterly dull and uninteresting affair. How much lessons learned from the GFC, that many of the delegates had a hand in creating, can one conference absorb?

Thankful to be leaving the next morning, I wandered back to the hotel for a shower and a last hurrah with Teresa in downtown Krakow.

Jeez, I was going to miss her and her unique and degenerate brand of sexual filth.

Hold my cheap Polish vodka!

I entered our hotel room and was greeted by Teresa dressed in skimpy clothes. A black cocktail waiter outfit complete with fishnet stockings.

And there was someone with her.

She was slightly taller than Teresa, blonde and tanned, well built with an impressive chest whose nipples were protruding against a white bikini top, shapely hips clad in a tartan skirt as short as they come, long velvety-smooth legs with black stiletto heels.

The shock on my face was unmistakable, and both laughed at my reaction.

There was an expensive bottle of Polish vodka on the table with two empty glasses.

Teresa grabbed an extra glass from the fridge and poured three fresh shots.

"Hi, honey!" Teresa offered me a shot glass of firewater, "Welcome back!"

We clinked glasses and took a shot.

"This is Lena," Teresa introduced our guest, took her by the hand and led her to me for pecks on the cheeks, "She's our post-conference entertainment."

A local prostitute, a hooker, and escort?

If Teresa, with her enormous wealth, selected Lena, then she was chosen from the highest class of establishment Krakow could offer.

And I was impressed with her choice.

I noted that Teresa was radiant and extremely hard, and that made me stir down below.

"Sit down on the couch!" Teresa ordered while grabbing Lena's hand with a massive smile on her face.

Teresa and Lena stood in front of me and began making out.

A prostitute aside, Lena's passion was as genuine as Teresa's as they kissed and tongued furiously.

"Look," Teresa said to me, turning Lena away from me, "She's got a butt plug!"

With Lena's peach-like cheeks opened slightly, I saw the purple-jewelled butt plug firmly in place. Then Lena spun Teresa around and showed me her butt plug, and flashed me a sexy smile.

Fantastic, I thought to myself, I was going to get plenty of anal action.

Just how I like it.

With a rapidly hardening cock, Teresa, and Lena, holding hands approached me both with enthusiastic smiles.

I placed an around each waist while they simultaneously reached for my cock, trapped within my trousers.

Lena kissed me and began unbuttoning my shirt while Teresa started freeing my cock, which she took deep down her throat.

While Lena and I kissed, I worked a hand underneath her skirt. She wore no panties, was shaven but, for a prostitute, she was very wet. My fingers slipped easily inside, which increased the intensity of our kissing.

Kissing Lena and being throated at the same time felt terrific, but I was in no danger of orgasming too soon.

During my digital exploration, I tugged on Lena's butt plug, causing further jolts of electricity to surge through her body.

In an earlier sexual encounter, my female partner used a butt plug to prepare her arsehole for penetration, and it formed a nice part of foreplay. Teresa, however, was raw power. All she needed was some spit lube, some fingering and then stick it in, balls deep! She told me that the first second of pain at the point of entry was sublime.

During a break in the kissing, I glanced at Teresa, who was greedily swallowing my hardening length, emitting grunts of satisfaction.

Lena, who deftly removed my shirt, began kissing my chest, but she was inching downwards to my cock.

Teresa coughed out my pole that glistened with copious amounts of saliva and offered it to Lena. For the next several minutes, the two of them took turns to suck and lick my length. I threw my head back in delight at the attention.

With my trousers removed and Teresa resuming her oral duties, I started undressing Lena by untying the bikini string to expose a pair of big, natural boobies that contrasted nicely with Teresa's bolt-ones. With her skirt discarded, Lena's body sported exquisite tan lines which gave her the look of an 80s porn star.

Lena then took over from Teresa, who came up to kiss me.

For a prostitute, Lena was not able to take as much of my length down her throat, but she was an accomplished cocksucker, and slutty enough to bath my cock with saliva.

After breaking off a steamy kiss, Teresa did something I never experienced before (or after). She began sucking on my toes, trying to fit all five of them in her mouth. First one leg then the other before licking up the inside of my thighs. When she reached the apex, she did something far more familiar, she licked my balls and ate out my stale hairy arsehole.

The joint action of Lena and Teresa was simply divine!

Wanting to start giving out some action of my own, I motioned Lena to lie on the couch, while I ate out her fragrant cunt. Teresa, meantime had discarded her flimsy outfit and was stuffing Lena's mouth with her rock hard cock.

Watching Lena struggling to breathe while her naturals were rippling was a horny sight as my tongue flicked her clit and mined her tasty pink tunnel.

As Teresa forcefully fucked Lena's throat, I noticed a hand underneath Teresa's scrotum; the prostitute was tugging on her butt plug much to Teresa's pleasure.

Suddenly, Teresa whipped her cock out of Lena's sloppy mouth.

"I want you to fuck her!"

She jumped off the couch and grabbed a box of condoms and a bottle of lube from the table. I withdrew my tongue from Lena's pussy and wiped the slime from my face. Teresa returned and deftly applied the condom to my rock-hard shaft.

Lena pulled her legs back further and parted her spongey lips. Her butt plug flashed a beam of reflected light. I am going to enjoy fucking that hole shortly. I leaned down and placed my hands on the back on the couch while Teresa guided my sheathed member to Lena's fuck hole.

When condoms are employed, there is some diminished loss of sensation, but I was surprised just how tight Lena's pussy was as I eased inside. She let out a squeaky yelp of pleasure as I eased deeper.

"Oh yeah!" Breathed Teresa as she watched me spear this high-class hooker.

I fucked Lena softly at first before increasing the tempo. Her natural boobs, with their sexy tan lines and tiny, brown pert nipples, rippled rhythmically with the motion. She held onto my arms, her eyes tightly shut and was whimpering with each upstroke.

Without warning, I felt my arse cheeks parted, and then Teresa's arrowhead tongue was stabbing away at my pucker with force desperately trying to open me up. Fucking Lena's wet cunt while having my salad tossed was sensational.

I wondered if Teresa was working me up to receive her meat because she was alternating her tongue with a slender finger, massaging the inside of my arsehole. A few minutes of this additional stimulation combined with Lena's surprisingly tight pussy was soon bringing me to the boil.

"Your turn," I gestured while withdrawing just in time.

"Oh, goody!" Was Teresa's reply, wiping saliva from her lips.

I whipped the condom from my spasming cock while Teresa put one on hers.

Grabbing the vodka, I took a belt directly from the bottle. Damn, this stuff was fiery, and my head slowly started swimming euphorically.

Teresa settled into a beat, and it was fascinating to watch her fuck a woman, something I had never seen before. Lena loved it too with the two of them playing with each other's tits.

Once I controlled my orgasm, I returned to the fray. Mounting the couch and straddling Lena, I thrust my cock into her mouth and ordered Teresa to stick her tongue up, my shitter.

Both complied.

The room was alive with distinct sounds of pleasure. Teresa was getting her cock jacked off by Lena's tight hooker cunt, Lena was enjoying being fucked by a sexy T-girl, and I had the mutual pleasure of having my cock throated, and my arsehole tongued. If only someone were present to film this filth.

"Let's DP her," Said Teresa, coming up for air and pulling out of Lena's pussy.

"Sounds good to me," I responded awkwardly as the position I chose was not as comfortable as supposed, but the pleasure I received was mind-blowing.

I got up and watched Teresa tonguing Lena's freshly fucked cunt and toying with the butt plug. She used a technique that I once used with a former partner whereby Teresa tugged on the handle to bring the widest part of the device to her opening. My partner always orgasmed at the maximum point of stretching as it looked as though Lena was no different.

As soon as the plug popped out of Lena's arsehole, the prostitute expressed a grunt of pleasure as her body spasmed. Teresa placed the plug in her mouth and sucked on it as she squirted a dollop of lubricant on Lena's distended shitter.

"Yummy," Teresa sighed as she spat the toy out of her mouth.

With Lena suitably prepared and with Teresa and I fully sheathed we were ready to perform double penetration. In earlier encounters, I used to pound the arsehole mercilessly, but today we would take turns with Lena's most intimate hole. Also, I have found that DPs are harder to do than usually depicted on Pornhub or Xhamster. A cowgirl DP is much easier than a reverse one, and more comfortable for the one being sandwiched.

I laid on the couch slumped down; Lena mounted me with her big, beautiful tits in my face much to my delight. Once I was balls deep, I waited for Teresa to penetrate Lena's arsehole. The sensation of the two holes filled simultaneously, only separated by the thin membrane is sublime. I felt every millimetre of Terresa's meat push against mine as she eased inside. Lena was grunting with a mixture of pleasure and pain as her holes filled up.

"Fuck, that feels good!" Snorted Teresa as soon as she up to the hilt.

Lena confirmed that she was okay when asked but cautioned us to go slowly at first as she had not much experience with being sandwiched. I could not boast of a considerable amount of expertise myself; two females and one man, and I doubted that Teresa would have much more, but then again, she could buy any desired sexual experience.

We began slowly as asked, but I soon found being the 'bottom' of the sandwich made it difficult to thrust into Lena's pussy, but I could feel Teresa's cock moving in and out of Lena's arsehole and, pressing against mine, was a nice feeling. This slight setback delayed my orgasm a little, which was no sad thing in and of itself.

As we settled into a rhythm, we were able to engage in passionate three ways tongue kisses once Lena's boobs were out of the way.

With the tempo, the heavy breathing and the passions rising so too did the temperature. I felt pricks of sweat on my forehead, under my arms, on my chest and between my legs.

"Shit," exclaimed Teresa, suddenly pulling out of Lena's arsehole, "Going to cum too soon if I keep up that pace."

She collapsed on the bed, the sweat glistening on her fake tits and beautiful face. Lena suddenly feeling empty, asked Teresa if she was okay.

"Just need a break!" Came a breathless response as she fanned her face with her hands.

"Can I take one?" Asked an apologetic Lena.

I kissed her lightly and acquiesced. I could do with cooling down, both the temperature and the pressure emanating from my groin.

Teresa popped to the bathroom and splashed her face with water. Lena checked her phone, and I poured three shots of vodka.

With the break concluded, it was time for the action to resume.

"What do you want to do next?" Teresa asked me.

"I want you two in a 69, and I'm going to fuck your arse."

"Mm," replied Teresa with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

Lena laid on the bed with her face at the base while Teresa climbed on top, face buried on hooker pussy and cock in hooker mouth. I eased out her butt plug and spread her cheeks as far apart as possible. Her arsehole was wide open for my use. I threw my discarded condom in the bin and reached for the lube. Lena and Teresa were oblivious to my actions, focussing on their oral pleasures.

I massaged the greasy lubricant over my quivering shaft and smeared a couple of fingers across Teresa's tight hole. The muscle greedily accepted the digital intrusion. One, two and then four; two fingers from each hand stretched that muscle open for the faintest of pre-fucking gapes. Teresa's arsehole took all manner of abuse while she squealed in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Jason!" She ordered, taking a breath from Lena's exquisite cunt.

I pressed my angry, purple helmet at her orifice and eased in. Teresa's arse was warm and accommodating. She grunted as I fed her back door my full length.

Looking down, Lena's eyes were wide in amazement at seeing such a scene. I am sure she saw all kinds of nasty stuff in her career, but seeing a male cock slide deeply inside the arsehole of an alluring T-girl might have been something new, judging by her reaction.

"Give it to me!"

Again, I began slowly allowing Teresa to get used to the feeling but then her hips, thrusting back at mine, showed a need for more demanding and deeper thrusts.

I duly complied.

Her arsehole had my cock in a vice-like grip, and only the liberal application of lube enabled motion.

As I kicked in Teresa's back doors, I wondered if Lena might do an ATM.

Yes, yes, she would.

I pulled out and tentatively offered her my greasy prick. Instead of recoiling in horror, as expected, she tried to stuff my cock and Teresa's in her mouth simultaneously.

Realising that two cocks was too much of a challenge, Lena wanked one shaft and throated the other, greedily.

Back to Teresa's open arsehole. I fucked her with the usual ferocity she demanded. Sometimes, it made her orgasm while other times, she was able to hold back and enjoy the pleasure of being butt fucked.

"You want to fuck Lena's dirt box?" Asked Teresa when I thought she was about to orgasm.

"Definitely!" I replied rhetorically.

"Good," Replied Teresa as she climbed off Lena, "Because I can't hold back, and I want to cum over her pretty face."

Lena was indeed pretty.

My cock exited Teresa's well-fucked arsehole with a pop, and I jammed it down Lena's throat who cleaned me up with expert skill without batting an eyelid.

Teresa sat up at the top of the bed, nipples erect, legs spread and saliva-coated cock pointing skyward. Lena rolled over, got on her hands and knees, and seductively made her way towards Teresa with her arse in the air.

Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers
12