T-Girl Comes to Krakow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a condom and the bottle of lubricant from the table and made the necessary preparations.

Lena's arsehole was already relaxed, greasy and accessible from Teresa's earlier fucking but I added extra lube.

"You ready?" I asked Lena, busy throating Teresa's cock.

She turned to me and flashed a smile.

I eased in and knew that this was the last hole I was fucking before I busted my nuts.

Lena's arsehole was in another league altogether.

This time, I let restraint fall by the wayside and hammered that hooker's arsehole hard.

I was going for broke now, on the home stretch, towards an orgasmic finishing line.

Groans of passion punctuated the room. It smelt of a heady mix of foetid stink holes, worked cunt, saliva, sweat, lube, and vodka.

"I can't hold back," uttered Teresa, who had reached her limit.

My orgasm was only moments away. My shaft being wrung lifeless by the volcanic confines of Lena's incredibly tight arsehole.

"I want to wank off over your face," Teresa said to Lena, "Like yesterday."

Yesterday? Huh?

I did not have time to think about it because we needed to swap positions.

Lena lay on her side which enabled me to slip my cock back inside her intimate orifice, while Teresa knelt next to Lena's face.

A perfect arrangement to watch the action.

With my hands firmly pawing Lena's tits and my cock deep inside her shitter, I fixed my gaze on Teresa, who was furiously beating her meat.

Lena was intently focussed on the situation, mouth open and tongue out, ready to receive Teresa's gift.

"Oh, shit!" Yelled Teresa suddenly and spurts of hot sperm erupted from her cock, high into the air before splattering across Lena's face.

My cock twitched at the action, and I already knew where I was going to spill my seed.

Lena was shuddering and shaking in my grip as she took rope after rope across her features. She was orgasming!

Then I felt it.

Gathering slowly from my extremities but building in strength, came these mighty jolts of electricity.

My ball sack tightened and the power concentrated at the base of my shaft.

Only seconds to go.

But I had to time it exactly right.

"I'm going to cum!"

I pulled out, whipped the condom off and aggressively gripped the base of my shaft, trapping the strength of my orgasm long enough to blow it over Teresa's face.

Shuffling over to Teresa, in post-orgasmic bliss, she knew what to do.

Moments left.

Her face on the bed, next to the sperm-coated Lena, I pointed my cock at her open, willing mouth.

Releasing my grip from the base of my cock, I yelled in unimaginable pleasure while simultaneously unleashing a powerful orgasm.

It felt that my lifeforce was being sucked out of me. My cock spat the contents of my balls with such a fury.

In the aggressive fog of orgasm, I heard Lena express her surprise. She had not talked much during our fun today, but she certainly loved her craft. Lena was genuinely surprised by the strength of our loads.

When I was spent, I opened my eyes.

What a work of art.

Sperm was in Teresa's eyes, in her hair, all over her face and some pooled in her mouth.

"Fucking, wow!" I breathed, utterly exhausted and very satisfied.

Lena had a massive smile on her face as she gazed with reverence on Teresa.

I stood up from the bed and stretched, sweat pouring off my body.

The fun had not yet concluded.

Teresa sat up and dribbled the sperm from her mouth on to her tits and massaged it in.

Lena followed suit and for next few minutes engaged in a filthy snowballing contest, kissing, licking, eating sperm from each other's face, swapping it, and then spitting it across their breasts and rubbing it in.

I grabbed my phone and filmed this scene. I wish I had captured more of our antics, but this was a nice souvenir, and Lena and Teresa did not object.

When both were cleaned up, they disengaged and collapsed on the bed, exhausted but satisfied.

I filled the glasses with vodka, and we all took a drink in silent contemplation for several minutes.

"Shower time!" Announced Teresa, she drained her glass.

Lena and Teresa rose from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Knowing what was coming next, I followed in their wake.

Sure enough, Teresa was on her knees in the shower cubicle looking expectantly at Lena who had one leg raised on the disability rail using her fingers to part her pussy lips.

I stood opposite Lena, not needing to piss at once but keen to watch this Polish escort fulfil her contract.

She threw her head back, trying to concentrate but at first little happened.

Then, I saw a slight trickle down her leg. Lena's chest heaved mightily and then, with a satisfied grunt, the flow gathered strength.

Then Lena lowered her head to direct the stream and gauge Teresa's reaction.

Arcs of golden liquid splashed over Teresa's tits, but the T-girl was not settling for that. Soon enough, she was gargling Polish piss, swallowing it, soaking her hair in it, and massaging it over her skin.

Lena's eyes were wide as saucers, half disbelieving what she was doing for money.

However, it was making her horny because I saw one of her fingers inch towards her clit and press on it. Lena's breathing became shallower as the act of pissing on a T-girl turned her on.

All good piss streams end, and when Lena's did, Teresa surprised us by diving into the prostitute's cunt licking her to a surprisingly quick orgasm.

That sight was rapidly recharging my cock, but I needed to piss now, so I placed pressure on my bladder, which suppressed my hardon.

Teresa was encouraging me to piss on and in her while massaging my withered ball sack.

Applying further pressure soon yielded its reward.

Unlike Lena, my stream was forceful and its strength surprised Teresa, who giggled after overcoming the shock.

Like with Lena, Teresa gargled and spat out my hot yellow fluid, massaged piss across her tits and genuinely revelled in the humiliation.

"Come here!" I ordered Lena.

She tiptoed over to me, unsure of my intention.

"Take it."

Lena tentatively took my pumping cock in a delicate hand, understood my meaning, and began directing my flow all over Teresa with increasing enthusiasm.

Her shallow breaths in my ear were intoxicating, as was the sight of Teresa drowning in my urine.

When thoroughly empty, Teresa took my semi-hard cock in her mouth from Lena's soft grip and swallowed the last drops before smacking her lips.

She rose to her feet, thoroughly soaked, hair matted, and makeup ruined, but she was immensely satisfied.

"Mm, that was so good!" She cooed, pinching her nipples.

"Yes, it was," I replied, kissing her.

Lena had the first traditional shower, dolled herself up and retrieved civilian clothes from a bag deposited by the room door. After packing away the bottle of lube, the pack of condoms and her metallic butt plug, she appeared sheepish after the contracted action concluded, and left us quickly and quietly.

"What the fuck was all that about?" I asked Teresa as she turned off the hot jets of the shower, clean as a whistle again.

Teresa flopped down on the bed, wrapped in her bathrobe, and sporting a huge grin.

"Come on," I insisted, "Spill the beans."

"When you came back yesterday and fucked me," Teresa began tentatively, unsure of my reaction, "That wasn't the first fucking I received."

"Lena?" I asked, stunned pointing towards the door of our room.

"Yes," Confessed a visibly amused Teresa, "You recall the massage parlour above the sex shop we visited?"

"You went back yesterday?" I asked with a raised questioning eyebrow.

"Erm, I made some preliminary enquiries before we left Leeds," Came another confession, "So I knew the general location of these massage parlours."

"But you got more than a massage; I take it?"

Teresa smiled then laughed in her usual feminine way before nodding.

"Tell me all about it," I demanded as blood started slowly flowing to my awakened penis.

"For a kiss?" Done, "And a shot!"

We were running dangerously low of vodka after our threesome with Lena.

Turns out that once Teresa found that massage parlour, she used one of her Polish connections in the UK to call the parlour in Krakow and select a girl that would be open-minded enough to play with a T-girl with anal and piss kinks, and be open to a threesome.

After I went to the conference, Teresa took a cab into the old town, did some touristy things as she told me and then attended her appointment at the massage parlour.

"And?"

"I did get a massage and a damn good one too."

"But then you got a happier ending than a simple rub of the shoulders." I teased.

More girly giggling.

Teresa was an extremely confident woman, sexually and professionally. She enjoyed retelling her antics to me.

"The massage included an oily hand job which brought me off quicker than I expected."

A hand job was included in the price of a standard "massage" at such places.

"What happened next?"

"After my appalling job at self-composure, I was in two minds about staying for more fun."

Whatever Lena asked for in monetary terms to play with Teresa, she would not have batted an eyelid and would have brought sufficient local currency along to satisfy any demand.

"She had a smoke; we shared a couple of shots, and she asked me to have sex with her."

"Was it good?" I asked, pouring the last of the vodka in our glasses.

"Yes," Grinned Teresa, cock twitching slightly, "All three holes."

"Fucking, nice!" I answered approvingly before downing my shot.

"Then we made a deal for today," She winced after swallowing the vodka, "Did you enjoy it?"

"You know I did," I replied, "Thank you."

I leaned in a kissed her.

"Now get your sweaty arse in the shower," I ordered, "We need vodka and food."

The rest of the night was so much fun, eating, drinking, taking selfies and caressing each other in dark places.

We returned to the hotel when our bodies rejected any further alcohol consumption at some late hour. Both of us were horny, but we were not physically able to perform.

Next morning, I let Teresa fuck my arse until she climaxed before shooting my load down her throat. We gave each other a golden shower in the bathroom with the real shower flowing before we packed up and left for the airport.

Flying back to Leeds, I reflected on how we could top that experience with Lena. I only had a week or so left in the UK before flying to the Antipodes. With a glass of wine in hand, and staring thoughtfully out of the window, Teresa seemed to be planning a suitable farewell.

And I could not wait.


12