T-Vie 01

Story Info
T-Vie feeds the roomie, her boyfriend and Luke.
2.8k words
2.4
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T-Vie 01

Hi there, people, I'm T-Vie and I'm just a small and meek cross dresser who day dreams about certain stuff, but never acts on it or even tries to create a situation where a dream or two may come true. I own a two-story home on the north side of the Middleton River on a fairly quiet street and I also rent out the entire upper floor to my roomie, Sukie and we pretty much live happily ever after. Well, Sukie lives quite happily ever after because apparently, meek and mild people don't know much about all that, but no one really bothers me much, so things aren't so bad.

Um, I know that most people think that I'm weird and I suppose it would be foolish to argue with that, but I keep my weirdness to myself for the most part, so that's a tie, right?

Well, here's what had happened last Labor Day weekend then. I mean, my house is not party central by any stretch of the imagination, but when the roomie's boyfriend, Double K, had mentioned that he was going to have his friend Luke over for that holiday weekend Friday night, well, I took advantage of that and bought a new, spic and span brand new, warm up suit with a something matching ball cap for the holiday weekend. I mean, just to look all fresh and crisp for our house guest, right?

But that's all that was for, alright? Just to look and feel nice, although it didn't hurt that the material had a shimmering sheen to it, right? I mean, not glow in dark or anything, but eye catching, right? You know, like the stuff that dreams are made of, LOL.

Well, listen, I mean, I may or may not trade weird favors with my neighbor, Mrs. Henderson, but I will admit that I occasionally help with the polishing of her toe nails, but in return, she fools with my hair sometimes, so it's a tie. Anyways, I may or may not had made arrangements with Mrs. Henderson to help me have a perfect ponytail coming out of my super crisp ball cap that absolutely matched my new shimmering warm up, but I wanted to look my best if we were going to have a guest, right?

Well, there was a small problem with all that, but I managed to get the timing worked out just perfectly. I mean, if I was going to look nice for our evening guest, I mean, it had to start with my visit to the Deli to pick up the meals that I ordered from Mildred at the Deli, right? Meaning, I got the ball rolling just a tad early, but it was a holiday Friday and if I was going to be seen on the streets, well, I wanted to be presentable, right?

Now why I followed Mrs. Henderson's lead and sat between her spread legs on the couch is beyond me, but we have a weird relationship anyways, so.

"OMG, hold still, child! I haven't had to pull a ponytail through the back of a ball cap in ages and with the way you squirming around between my legs, I mean, you want to look your best, right T-vie?"

"I'm not squirming, Mrs. Henderson, I'm just, well, I mean."

"LOL, it's fine, T-Vie, LOL, you're my sex too with the way you feel up my legs while you polish my toe nails! Anyways, there, you're all set, but you're going to need to keep your wits about you tonight and don't fiddle with the ball cap. I mean, if you absent mindedly remove the ball cap, I mean, all bets will be off and the ponytail is a wreck, so?"

"Got it, Mrs. H, keep the ball cap in place and don't fiddle with things, so."

"And beyond that, I mean, you'll have to figure out how to tilt your head without disturbing the ball cap position when you suck his cock, unless you suck his cock at the end of the evening, which means that all bets are off anyways, so?"

"Oh, I mean, Mrs. Henderson, first of all, there isn't any particular "him" and second of all, I mean, it's just a holiday dinner for the roomie's co-worker, but I've met him plenty of times and he's nice, so that's why I want to be presentable, so."

"Well, if you say so, T-Vie, but I must say that you look nice and crisp today, LOL, with just a hint of a shimmering sheen, but be sure to keep your wits about you at the Deli too if Mildred's son is working, especially if Darren volunteers to load your order up in your truck, so."

"Got it, Mrs. H, don't park in the back of the Deli. Alright, I'm off then, so thanks, Mrs. H."

LOL, I mean, LOL, as I was leaving, LOL, she looked ridiculous as she tried to demonstrate that head tilt thing, right?

Also, I'm not bragging here and maybe it was just because it was a holiday weekend, but I drove most of the way to the Deli acknowledging horn beeps with gentle hand flips, so.

"Darren, a little help up front with a customer order, please."

"I mean, Mildred, you got everything right? And separated?"

"Oh, your "friends" will eat well tonight, especially if you're serving it up in that costume then. That hat and ponytail really suits you, T-Vie. By the way and just to be truthful with you because you're such a good customer, I mean, you never order pies and this time you ordered two pies and maybe it's none of my business, but is there a man involved in this dinner date tonight then, maybe?"

"Oh, I mean, Mildred, the roomie's boyfriend is having his one of his co-workers over for dinner, that's all. And Luke is nice and it's a holiday weekend, so it may seem like a plus one with pie situation, but it's all totally harmless and on the up and up, so."

"I see then, T-Vie, a plus one with pie then, huh? I mean, you're looking a little crisp and clean to be serving up pie, not that's it's any of my business, so? Also, I mean, tilt your head to the right so that the brim of your ball cap bobs back and forth just to the side then, so?"

I mean, does everyone think that way then?

"(Or call me with an emergency pie delivery and I'll help out, so.) Darren! Customer order up!"

"Hey, mom, where is the customer order that needs loading and oh, oh my, T-Vie, I mean, look at you then looking all fresh then."

"Hi, Darren and I'm crisp and clean this evening. Well, I'm pretty fresh too, so?"

"And that's enough with talking and the gawking, so let's get more with the loading then, shall we then, hmmm?"

LOL, I mean, yep, Mildred looked as ridiculous as Mrs. Henderson did as Mildred tried to demonstrate that head tilt thing, LOL, while Darren's back was turned to her as he carried my containers out. I mean, seriously, does everyone think that way then?

Also, I mean, not bragging again and I'm sure it just the crisp ball cap and ponytail, but that was a lot of beeps to acknowledge between the Deli and my house, right?

Also, as I mentioned above, I'm meek and mild, so I don't have a type (except for maybe Luke), but if I did have a type, I mean, it wouldn't be Darren, so.

But all those horn beeps as I drove home, right?

And how or why I ended up in the kitchen with Luke while the roomie and her boyfriend just sat at the dining room table staring at us was beyond me, although I may have directed a little traffic, so.

[Snack, chomp, snack, munch]

"(Sukie, what's happening here then, babe?)"

[Snack, chomp, snack, munch]

"(I don't know, but I can't look away, Double K.)"

[Snack, chomp, snack, munch]

"(Me neither then, babe.)"

[Snack, chomp, snack, munch]

"(Then get your eyes up a little higher honey or am I taking it in the butt tonight then?)"

[Snack, chomp, snack, munch]

"And Luke, I put four nice chunks of Pot Roast on your plate and that's the perfect amount of red meat for you and don't even dip behind my back for extra gravy because I carefully measured that out and it's perfect as well and trust me, the Pot Roast will melt in your mouth and the five halves of red Potatoes is just enough since we have dinner rolls too and if you want a second dinner roll, well, you're going to have to snatch one while I'm not looking and I'm only trying to watch any unwanted weight gain on your extremely firm six pack and speaking of six packs, Double K bought plenty of beer and even though I'm telling you that there are sixteen seasoned string beans on your plate, I mean, it's really twenty-one seasoned string beans, but they are very good for your white blood cells and for dessert, I mean, there is chocolate cream pie and whip cream in refrigerator, but even though chocolate cream pie is very tasty and good, it's kind of bad for you, so I have a juicy cherry pie as back up, which is only slightly better for you and I'm just warming up the crab cakes in the oven now, but I promise that a cake will be on your plate before you're finished eating and I'm willing to turn a blind eye if there just so happens to be a fun and creative moment or two with the whip cream and I put clean hand towels in the common bathroom and these bottles are not water, even though they are clear, but they are kiwi-watermelon hydration drinks and even though they are not as powerful as an energy drink, your body will appreciate the hydration effect and give you a little boost and if you're still barking up Marci's tree, well, your man juice should taste just a little sweeter for the day and I also snuck upstairs about a week ago and readjusted Sukie's bed frame because our bedrooms are directly above and below each other's and I was getting to know the rhythm of sex just a little too well and I never had the rhythm, but I miss the certain "squeaks" because I could always tell when it was "Captive Princess" role playing night and I only peeked one time at the flowing ribbon costume that Sukie wears while she is captured and smashed flat on her belly, but the costume absolutely highlights her dreamy and creamy thighs, and Mildred threw in extra dipping sauce for the crab cakes and although shaving everywhere is an absolute bitch, I do that on a regular basis and it's only a rumor that I paint the neighbor lady's toe nails and just when in the hell were you going to say something about the way I look tonight then, Luke, hmmm?"

[LOL, look, a shy and embarrassed roleplaying roomie then, LOL]

"Oh, well, I mean, there are still a few words left in our language for you to use, but you look amazing, T-Vie, like all fresh, clean and crisp and that hat is quite the eye catcher, so I should start eating then, T-Vie?"

"(Babe, are we going to get fed then?)"

[Snack, chomp, snack, munch]

"(Oh, dinner will come, Double K, but I'm getting a new bed then!)"

"(I mean and take down those cameras he installed upstairs then?)"

"(Oops, those are my cameras, Double K.)"

"And a plate for Sukie, the best roomie ever and one for her boyfriend, Double K, who I have come to have a certain comfort level around lately, so enjoy, folks."

[Swish, arm grab, swoosh, LOL, kitchen talk]

"I mean, does that hydration drink thing really work then, T-Vie?"

"Well, Sukie, I don't know for certain, but it has popularity on Chang, so."

"Well, were you thinking about testing the taste theory tonight then, T-Vie? I mean, you could tilt your head to the left then to protect the brim of your fancy ball cap, so?"

"Well, just try to find a moment to say to Luke that I just like my cheeks brighter. I think he was looking at me like I had a facial rash, so?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he was just stunned in amazement for your very detailed explanation about things, especially about my roleplaying nights, which?????"

"I mean, with the shape of your thighs and with the way they heave about and how your butt buns travels with your thighs, I mean, face smashed as a captive seems pretty exciting, so."

[Looks around]

"[Quick cheek kiss] LOL, you're the best roomie ever, now make a plate for yourself then, roomie."

[Scooching about, flatware clinking, yum, munch, flatware clinking, munch, yum, yum, clinking]

"Oh boy, that was amazing. And the service, right?"

"Here, here. And I've become quite comfortable around you as well, T-Vie."

"Chomp, munch, grub on, clink, yum, huh, what? Well, I have to eat everything that T-Vie plated for me, right? I mean, I still have four seasoned string beans and two red potatoes, so?"

[Knock, knock]

"Oh, Betz, Mark, come on in then and happy Labor Day or whatever people say during the Labor Day weekend, so."

"Well, this weekend, I'd say that you're looking pretty happy and fancy then, T-Vie, isn't that right, Mark?"

"Oh, ah, yeah, sure, you shimmer, I mean, do I smell food then?"

LOL, guys, right? It's either fill the belly or empty the balls all the time, right? LOL, sometimes both at the same time, right?

"Oh, um, are we interrupting anything then? Also, please feed my boyfriend even if we are interrupting. Hey, everyone, hey."

[Oops, Betz stops dead in her tracks, looks at Luke, looks at T-Vie, swings head back and forth a few times and can't figure which way the head tilting thing will go later to protect the ball cap placement and the ponytail]

"Anyways, I'll just make a plate for Mark then."

"Oh, I mean, I got it, Betz, I mean, Luke wants a little more anyways, so."

"(Yeah, Luke wants a little something alright) well, aren't you just a dream of a roomie then, T-Vie."

I mean, I still had the crab cakes and the pies, right folks?

[Scoop, plate, scoop, plate, scoop, plate and crab cakes for all]

"I mean, can the server get a kiss or something, Luke?"

"In the kitchen, T-Vie? Damn it."

[Smack]

Oh, well then, if that's sex then I'm ready to, well, that wasn't anything, so I wasn't ready to do anything, I guess.

"I mean, Mark, let me explain the plate to you then, so I gave you four nice chunks of."

"No!"

"Oh, no!"

"Well, skip ahead to the roleplaying squeaking anyways."

"Wait, what? Squeaking? What did we miss by being late then?"

"Hush, Mark and fill your belly, sweetie (and raise your eyes a little or am I taking it in butt tonight?)"

"Well, it's just a perfectly healthy dinner plate, Mark, that's all, so enjoy. Also, drink this, Mark."

"I mean, what is this, water in a fancy bottle then?"

"Oh, it's kiwi-watermelon hydration drink that will improve and sweeten your."

"OMFG, no!"

"T-Vie, sweetie, I think that's enough explaining for the evening."

"Ah, wasn't that part pretty close to the face smashing captive princess and all?"

"OMG, what the hell did we miss and Betz, I'm blaming you for making us late to the face smashing roleplaying captive princess story!"

"Hey, don't blame me, I mean, I may or may not have suggested a Hollywood skin glistening spray to shine up things a little, but you're the one who screwed around the apartment, so."

And then it hit me.

"OMG now, I mean, I couldn't figure out why the moonbeams were glaring me in the eyes when I was peeking and it was a Hollywood skin glistening spray all along, which really, really worked, by the way, I mean, with the way that the juicy and shiny buns of the beautiful captive Princess sank and rose from the mattress from each thrust of the warrior, which were very commanding and deep thrusts, I mean, it was like a magical moonbeam light show coming off of the bouncing backside of the ball gagged Princess and in my day dreams, I mean, that's what I could handle and oops, I mean, did I really just scream all that out loud then, I mean, pie anyone?"

LOL, dead silence and wide eye stares, right? But everyone had a full stomach, so, yay, right?

End T-Vie 01